Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
This MAY or MAY NOT be a vent thread. [Some good news, tho?]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<33333333333333333333333
  <3333333 D:
  -Your Response Here-
View Results

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:58 pm
So Good News First? Probably the best choice seeing as all of the bad news was started because of it.

Good News? My Uncle M's Fiancee, JA (aka my ex Jon's older sister, aka my friend..... ) is PREGNANT! 10 weeks. smile
I am so so so so so so so so so so excited! I'm going to have a new baby cousin! HUUUUUUUGE age difference for most, if not all, of the cousins. (Youngest is turning 15 soon, and she happens to be the new babies sister haha)
But Most everyone is happy for them.... This is where the bad news comes in.

Before I forget, though. Did I tell you that Jon now has a FIANCEE? And that she is PREGNANT as well? 12 weeks along. They've both cheated. Jon's supposed to be sterile. <.< yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. But that's another story I can't get into because that's really all I know. <.<

Anywho. Bad News?
My cousin D, My Uncle M's oldest daughter (18) is acting like a spoiled ******** rotten bitchy, I-want-to-actually-slap-you-face, TODDLER.

M and JA took D and my Grandma out to lunch to tell her. Hoping that because they were out in public and Grandma was there, D wouldn't make a scene/trying to physically harm/kill JA l(like she has tried in the past.)

So they tell her. SHE FLIPS OUT. I don't know exactly what was said, but It brought my Uncle to TEARS in the middle of the restaurant. D stormed outside and promptly began to take her anger out on my uncles driver side door, with her foot. Leaving two dents. The waitress told them she was kicking CARS....but I haven't heard anything of other cars actually being damaged.

Now, What happens when they get home is a different story. I think it gets a little TOO personal. It's gotten to that crazy point already, I think.

To Summarize: D did something to get attention, claiming "it wasn't for attention, it was because she hated JA because she got pregnant"; admitted that she acted the same way when her younger sister and younger half siblings were born; told JA that she was going to 'steal her papa' back from her;offered to help JA rid of her 'problem';brought up a whoooooole meeeeeess of legal s**t for her father AND JA with ONE. ********. LIE.

Not gonna lie.... I'm on the brink of "manic" right now because I am soooo upset and so disappointed and so angry right now. I know I am PROBABLY overreacting right now. But I guess my brain decided it was about time for a 'manic episode' since it's been FAR too long. -_-;

I'm really venting right now, more than anything. Something to distract me.
I should probably smoke a bowl.... <.<;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 pm
Uhm, okay.

What's D's deal? Whyd'd she flip s**t for? Overreaction much? I am missing something?

Nexus Carbuncle

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:43 pm
Nexus Carbuncle
Uhm, okay.

What's D's deal? Whyd'd she flip s**t for? Overreaction much? I am missing something?
My cousin is a spoiled ******** BRAT.
She doesn't want to share my uncles attention with anyone. Not his fiancee, not her younger siblings. And especially no one new. She ALWAYS has to have ALL of the attention. Whether she is getting yelled at or praised. It doesn't matter to her. She is the BIGGEST drama queen. She HAS to make EVERYTHING about HER.

She'll admit it, too. That's the worse part.

EDIT: Feeling better btw. <.< Calmed down now. xP  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:53 am
Drama queens are the worst :/  

scrub
Crew

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:34 am
that's insane, she's 18 logically she should/might be moving out soon to go to college or start her own life, and if she's not going to be living with them she's logically see them less and therefore this doesn't really affect her.

God damn drama Queens, i've had to be the referee to many times because of them.

I'm sorry if i had the wrong idea in my post i'm going off her age and nothing more. I'm very sorry if i'm wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:04 pm
She could have gone to jail if your family OR the restaurant had called the police about the car-kicking incident. I hate to be the one to say it, but sometimes people need to uh... be put in their place.  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Reverend Havok

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:32 pm
Lychee Fruit
She could have gone to jail if your family OR the restaurant had called the police about the car-kicking incident. I hate to be the one to say it, but sometimes people need to uh... be put in their place.

I actually agree with this. By the sound of things, I'm thinking a few nights secluded from everything and everyone in a jail cell might open her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:26 pm
Jail didn't do anything for Paris Hilton xD  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 pm
de.Lici.ous
Jail didn't do anything for Paris Hilton xD

STOP RUINING MY SEXY LESBIAN PARIS IS DISCIPLINED BY HOT INMATES IN JAIL FANTASIES THEY TOTALLY COULD HAVE HAPPENED.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 pm
I completely agree with the jail thing, actually.
I've told my Uncle and JA that if anything DOES happen, I will be the first to go to the police. :/

@Honey: She was held back a couple of years in elementary school because of her mothers failed idea of "homeschooling."
Sooooo she is graduating from high school within the next month or two (which I am VERY proud of her for....but her attitude has EVERYONE in the family very disappointed.)

She threw a fit when my Uncle told her she had to either get a job or go to college after the summer. I don't know details on that one, but I'm not surprised to hear she threw another tantrum.  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

Aaditya

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 pm
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's actions. Hopefully when she's out on her own it gives her a dose of perspective and she grows up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 pm
Violette PureHeart
Nexus Carbuncle
Uhm, okay.

What's D's deal? Why'd she flip s**t for? Overreaction much? I am missing something?
My cousin is a spoiled ******** BRAT.
She doesn't want to share my uncles attention with anyone. Not his fiancee, not her younger siblings. And especially no one new. She ALWAYS has to have ALL of the attention. Whether she is getting yelled at or praised. It doesn't matter to her. She is the BIGGEST drama queen. She HAS to make EVERYTHING about HER.

She'll admit it, too. That's the worse part.

EDIT: Feeling better btw. <.< Calmed down now. xP

Alright.

She's eighteen and she's pulling this s**t? What? Nuh-uh. Hell no.

Slap her in the face, and tell her to grow the ******** up. That's just not acceptable. Not at all. She can get over it.

I could NOT be the one to deal with this s**t.

Nexus Carbuncle

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 pm
well my point still sort of stands, in the end she'll have to move out sooner later. She needs to grow up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:52 pm
Long story short: I'm done with the drama. I'm letting them suck me into this anymore. I don't know whats true and whats not.

I mean, everything I said in that first post is true. D told me the same story to my face.
Some other things were told to me, though. And what's going on with that is complicated and confusing as ********. I don't even know how to properly explain it. But it doesn't matter anymore because I am done. *sigh* There is other bullshit that people need me for. This is just a waste of energy now.  

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items