[A] breeding CC and Regular Slots.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:33 am
So I have a breeding between my girl thesh-ah and Puu/Dixi's Styx.
That part is pretty cut and dry.
How ever our pairing is kinda on the back burner untill a few (I think it's like 3-4) other couples of puu's are taken care of. This Is my only currently active breeding.
Anyway
What I was wondering is this:
Can I Leave the Styx x Thesh-ah breeding up on the master CC list and enter her second breeding Ini-Herit and her into the breeding raffles?

Simplified version.

Thesh-ah x Styx in the master cc
And
Thesh-ah x Ini-herit in the breeding raffles.
At the Same time is that okay?

I ask because I saw a few soq that were still paired in the master cc tossed into the Cupid mixer.

Side notes:

RP wise it makes sense.

I am willing to switch the active to inactive in the cc when I do place her in a raffle.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:08 am
I believe this is a no, but you should probably wait for staff.

My reasoning: You have to wait 2 months in between two breedings anyways, so if your girl breeds with one, they new couple would have to be put into the MCCL because they wouldn't be eligible until that time.

*taken from breeding information*
Quote:
If your Soq wins a breeding raffle slot in January, they can't be entered into another breeding until April. This applies regardless of partner; any Soquili who has successfully bred must wait two months. Owners are welcome to enter other pairs who have not won a breeding slot. After two months have passed Soquili are free to enter for breeding slots again regardless of the growth stage of previous offspring.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:02 am
@ Demon - I don't think you'd be able to skip breedings. (( Okay sort of read this awkwardly. ))

But the gist of the message is below.

The answer would be that it would end up being a first come first serve scenario. If Ini-herit and Thesh-ah were to win a breeding in the raffles before Styx/Thesh-ah in the MCCL ... then that would be Thesh's first breeding. You can have both operating in separate realms.

"For example - I had my soquili Storm's Finale paired with Niabi and we were just in the CC list until I got couples out of the way ... but then Niabi was also flinging with a different stallion in the raffles. They happened to win a raffle slot so I just changed my post to reflect that Storm and Niabi couldn't be chosen until the correct month."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:51 pm
I don't think she's asking what order the breedings would be IC, I think she's just asking if it's allowed for her to be entered with one partner in MCCL, and with a different partner in regular slots at the same time.

And then of course whichever happened first would be first IC for Thesh. (which she mentioned she was fine with because the plot would work in either case).

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:09 pm
Lol thank you darkmoon that's exactly right.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:32 pm
From my understanding...

You can have her and one partner in the breeding raffles, and the other on the MCCL.

However, you cannot enter her twice into a raffle [which you're not going to because Puu has other couples first ;D] with the same Soq you own, and different partners.

Just keep in mind that you have to wait two months if she's recently won a raffle. And, that while you're entering for one, if she wins on the MCCL, your low-luck count with the Soq you were entering into actual breeding raffles with would be reset, and the other way around, too.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:28 pm
But what Tefla said was true to the question.

Niabi was listed on the MCCL with her boy, however was entered in raffles with another, which would put the answer to your question as yes.

You can put the girl with one stallions on the mccl however, enter her with a different stallion for raffles.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:38 pm
Sweet thanks guys smile  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 pm
Okay, so final answer here;

We don't condone it at all, seeing as it can be complicated, considering what can happen, but also, we can't really stop it all the time - considering how many raffles and breeding events we have. Just don't do it often, and if you win with the couple twice; one WILL BE dqed, and if she wins with one man, she immediately becomes cooled down, and cannot continue with the other man.

Final Answer!

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff