Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP Support
Dream Big Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimillia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

All profiles will go here

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 pm
Do You Wanna Be In A Band?

User Image

So yeah my name is.... Ainra Drakin

Oh! My age is... 21

What I play? Thats easy Guitar. Lead of course silly.

Music? I found it... Well, I found music because it was find something of just cut myself into shreads. I wanted to reach others and touch them with my music to keep them strong when I was so weak. Heh... Not a big fan of my past, can we just get to the next question?

Oh I hate... My mother, my ex fiancee, and snow. HATE that white powdery death...

I love... Music, writing, drawing, and cooking.

The person thats me... Feral Fallen

Kimillia

Kimillia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:25 pm

User Image

So yeah my name is.... [Aya "V" Vinllina]

Oh! My age is...

What I play? Thats easy [Im the singer. Duh]

Music? I found it... One day thinking it was going to be normal I heard my mother humming a song. I never heard her hum before so I started to dig through the past. Really the basement. Soon I found old CD and tapes. Listen to them I got hooked. I started singing in the shower down the street. Well in till I got in jail for it. Who would have thought. Know here I am bring this sh*t back

Oh I hate... [Spiders (like everyone), spicy food, Bad t.v, my father]

I love... [ Singing just for the h*ll of it, Being myself, my friends, sweet food. ]

The person thats me... [GlowinCondoms]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:23 pm

User Image

So yeah my name is.... [ Amelia May Hoffmann ]

Oh! My age is... [ Nineteen ]

What I play? Thats easy [ The electric bass, baby! ]

Music? I found it... [ After my brother, my only family left that I know of, died, I decided to find anything that would keep my mind off of him. Finding skill in the bow and arrow was nice, but it wasn't quite doing it. So, I was walking about in the city and saw this beautiful bass, thinking it was easy to start off with that than guitar, for it only had four strings. After toil to save up for it, I bought it. Surprisingly, I picked it up fast. Slipknot, Dir En Grey, Metallica, Alice in Chains, and Avenged Sevenfold inspired me the most. Can't live without them. ]

Oh I hate... [ Light bass sounds, No bass in songs, Cry babies, New Years, Thunder and Lightning ]

I love... [ Spicy foods, Loud amps, Rain, Being occupied, Aggressiveness, Rocking out, Concerts, Video Games ]

The person thats me... [ Risque Revolver ]

Kimillia

Kimillia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 pm

User Image

So yeah my name is.... Alice "Ace" Henlopen

Oh! My age is... Twenty

What I play? Thats easy Drums

Music? I found it... Boring. Like the rest of the world. Nothing sated me but that wonderful plant that took me to a different world. Until I was introduced to it. The drums. The most heavenly creation I had ever laid eyes on. You wanted to bash your heart away? You could. You wanted to tap lightly? You could. It was perfect for me, and sometimes, I could've swore we talked. Or maybe it was the pot that did the talking. Either way, whether or not music existed, I would do anything to keep my drums, including join a band and get music back up and running.

Oh I hate... Noisy little preps. And worry-wart adults. And while I'm at it? Pretty much the rest of the world.

I love... My drums. And I shouldn't say it but... Pot. Oh, and that little face someone makes right before they sneeze, but if you tell anyone I'll...

The person thats me... Akira Walker
Stop! Condom's are talking

You may speak.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:50 pm

User Image

So yeah my name is.... Dometie (Bunny) Forlase

Oh! My age is... 28

What I play? Thats easy The Manager

Music? I found it...

Oh I hate... I dislike annoying pity fighting, things that aren't sweet, music that isn't played loud, people that are not wild partiers, people that ask me why?, and I dislike sassy attitudes

I love... I like every thing else that was left off the list that of things that I dislike.

The person thats me... Daibolical Deliriums

Kimillia

RP Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces