Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:54 pm

User Image

User Image

I don't know what is happening... I don't know which way is up... but I feel like I'm falling...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:54 pm
Plot, Rules, and Scenery

PLOT:
After so much has happened to a girl like you, it's time to move on. Get rid of the trash in your life and start over with something new. However, one person can only get rid of portions of their past a little at a time, and some of them don't disappear entirely. All girls can do is hope to move on with what they have left.

It's been a long summer and at the last minute, you decided to transfer to another college, or just start attending one, to try and get a whole new set of experiences to replace your difficult past. The question remains: Can you really move on? After everything from over seventeen years has impacted your view of the world, maybe you can't without some serious changes. With parents who maybe didn't understand you and some peers who just didn't love you for who you are, it is understandable that this journey is not going to be easy. With Whispering Vespers Private School for Girls, at least you won't have to worry about the male peers getting in your way of moving on. Take a chance and move into the small intimate dorm for the scholarship winners just off campus: Sanctuary Suite. The building hosts three double rooms with two full bathrooms , a laundry room, a kitchen, livingroom complete with two couches and two chairs, and a small dining room for six.

8 SIMPLE RULES TO FOLLOW:
1 ) Obey the Gaia Online TOS
2 ) Please respect Kasumi Miyagi and the rules set up for this thread.
3 ) Please be patient and participate with anyone who may be left out in this thread. I don't want to see shunning going on. If you feel this way, please let me know.
4 ) Keep the rating from G to PG13. If the clothes come off, the door gets shut, and time will be skipped! You may take it up in PMs or off this site.
5 ) No immediate romance. It takes away from the fun and can lead to unknown shunning for other role players.
6 ) If you can not post for an amount of time, CONTACT ME ASAP and let me know how long and why you will not be posting. If your character is no longer interested in being there, please also let me know. Adjustments will be made.
7 )BE LITERATE TO ADVANCED LITERATE... not being so will not get you accepted, so please treat this as if a grammer/spelling nazi is watching you!
8 ) Be sure to read other posts made in your absence before posting a new one. Roleplay confusion can happen but should be avoided. Have fun!

The Sanctuary Suite is locate a block from the main campus and is designed to keep the six scholarship winners from isolating each other. Winning a scholarship for communication and personal relations with peers is a good enough reason for the dean to put the girls together in a suite to themselves. The small house-like building is surrounded by a small group of willow trees to give it a private feeling. A small row of flowers in light colors accents the long sidewalk leading to the front door. The building is built out of red bricks with an old style look to it. Being two floors tall, the house has a grand total of 12 windows (1 above each bed, 1 in the 2nd floor bathroom, 1 in the study, 1 in each main area, and one built in the door).

Upon entering the house, thee are polished mahogany floors with small rugs placed beside the wall for shoes and umbrellas, complete with a coat rack and hat hooks. There is even a key rack right beside the door. Turning the the left, there is a set of stairs that leads up to the second floor bedrooms and a bathroom. Walking straight ahead, you will see the small kitchen area complete with all appliances and dishes already in stock with a pale blue and white color scheme. Turning right from the kitchen will lead you to the diningroom complete with a table for six, a pair of candle sticks in a holder, a vase of white roses, and a cabinet containing many small glass ornaments of assorted animals and people. Walking to your right again will lead you to the livingroom complete with beige plush carpet, two black leather couches, two dark blue reclining chairs, and a plasma tv hanging on the wall in front of the furniture. Looking to your right you will see where you came in the door, as this floor is built like a square with a wall separating the rooms mostly except for small door arches.

Continuing up the stairs you will find one bathroom hosting a shower/bath tub complete with a curtain and a toilet and sink. The color scheme is a light green. The three rooms to the left contain a set of beds in each with desks, closets, and a window above each bed. Turning to your right you will find the small room known as a study hosting a long couch, bookshelf of man research books and novels alike, and plenty of writing supplies for each of the girls. The room has a locking door and a small window that can be opened if the bookcase is moved from in front of it. Apparently the decorators didn't like the window facing the school. There is a part in the wall where two pop out single beds can be opened to double the room for two extra girls who may need to stay from the school for a while.

If you go down to the door you came in, there is a small set of stairs that is nearly unnoticeable. If you follow it, you come to a small basement hosting another bathroom just as complete as the other, but in a color scheme of pink and red. Besides as bathroom is the washer and dryer for clothes free for anyone to use, only requiring the swiping of a college ID. There is a main phone in each room that can dial out anywhere and doubles as a way to talk to someone in the bathroom if needed. Other than that, the rooms are free to be decorated as the occupants see fit.

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 pm
Profile skeleton for interested people:
You may make it any color you like
Please send me a PM marked "Falling Into Your Arms"
Also include a sample paragraph so i can make sure you are on level with the others.

[color=(insert color here)][b]Hello, my name is[/b] (insert character name here, first and last name)
[b]Normally I look like this:[/b] (insert anime picture here)
[b]I happen to be[/b] (insert number here) [b]years old and a[/b] (sexuality).
[b]I have been measured to be[/b] (insert number here between 4 and 6) feet [b]and [/b] (insert number here between 0 and 11) inches.
[b]I transfered from my other school because[/b] (insert potential reason here)
[b]I really love[/b] (insert basic likes here)
[b]Don't get me started on[/b] (insert dislikes here)
[b]I can't tell you much, but [/b] (insert a few hints to your secret here)
[b]The one responsible for my being here is[/b] (insert username here)[/color]

Accepted Character Profiles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:55 pm
The Room Arrangements:
(Made By Kasumi Miyagi)

Room One: Sandy Blaze and Juri Han
Room Two: Alain Lachance and Kailani "Orion" Renee Maybelle
Room Three: Ainra Dirkholm and Lilianna Marie Norris

Guest Room (The Study)
_____________________ and __________________

*If there is major conflict, I can reassign roommates*  

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:49 pm
Falling Into Your Arms
is:

~OPEN~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

A new day at a new school. How completely exciting." The young woman stepped onto the doorstep of the small house she had been directed to. She dropped her two suitcases by her feet as she hunted for the key that had been in the letter for her acceptance into the school. Once she located it, she opened the door and took a step inside. "Wow..." Lilianna spoke softly in the empty house to herself. The place surely was a pleasant sight for a nontraditional student such as herself. She turned her attention to the stairs and walked until she found the third room with her name on a small envelope taped to the door. "Oh, this must be my room key. Clever thing to tape it to the door instead of sending it in the mail. I guess I'm the first to arrive then!" She took the key out and linked it on her key ring with the house key she had already used. It was strange living in a house compared to a dorm room. Maybe it would be good for her. After all, other award recipiants had to earn their stay by being hospitable and be mentors to freshmen who may need some looking after. The guest room, she had heard, were for those girls. She stepped in her room and closed the door behind her, claiming the bed by the right wall, and began making her bed with dark pink and gray sheets.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

((Whoo! Long intro~ =u=; ))

With a groan, Kailani sat up in the back seat of the car. She wasn't able to drive herself yet, for she only had her license when she lived in The United Kingdom. Driving backwards really drove the platinum blonde crazy! "I don't bloody see why you give a toss about how I 'present' myself, you clout." She grumbled to her older sister. "Go on, off with you!" The Genderqueer's sister urged her as she got out of the car, in a rush, to get her bags. Seeing the girl only having one leg out of the door, she rolled her eyes. "Are you just trying to piss me off?" She asked between gritted teeth, setting Kailani's bags down. With a sly, impish, grin, the elder got her answer. "Oh, grow up." They bickered before Kailani silenced it with a clear of her throat, they appeared to be attracting a bit of attention. With one last goodbye, the sister drove away, leaving Kailani standing there like a complete idiot for a few moments.

Finally, the Drag King gathered her bags and made her way into the large building before her, not taking any time to admired its outside. She saw no need; she was just going to look at it for a year or so. The English girl checked in, to look upon her room assignment as she grasped her key. She heard whispering about here. ‘Oh, why is a boy in the school?’ She rolled her eyes. ”Bloody hell, take a picture why don’t you!?” They all looked away as Kailani snapped at them, her voice deeper than the average female's, far deeper for she had deepened it on purpose. As she made her way closer, and closer to the dorm… well she didn’t get more nervous or anything really! She figured: there was no reason to be nervous. It was just another year of school, filled with people with personalities you have probably met over ten times in just your high school years. Everybody was a carbon copy of each other as far as ‘Orion’, Kailani’s preferred name, was concerned.

With a quick adjustment to the tiara slipping off of her short haired head, and she spat the necklaces around her neck from her mouth (sucking on them becoming a habit she considered breaking several, upon several times) She didn't care what one thought of her, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to put her best foot forward. Her black coloured fingernails ripped the envelope containing the key in it, shoving the paper into one of her pockets; she unlocked the door to her room. Her bright, yet pale, coloured eyes scanned about. She was pleased.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:59 am
User Image

Juri Han

So this is where my adventure leads me to this very place,Juri looked out from the car window as she seen a small house,she grabbed her things from the trunk and waved to her mom as she stepped into the doorway of the house as she looked around,hmmm I wonder if anyone is here yet?,she thought as she looked for the key that was with the acceptance letter,as she unlocked the door to her room she looked around,hmmmm nice place I think I,m gonna like it here its better than that other boring school I was in,Juri sat on the bed as she listened to music,I hope I,m not the only one here cause I get really bored if I am,then she seen 2 girls already packed,interesting I guess this day won't be boring at all,  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ainra sighed and glared at her brother as he told her not to hack for the milionth time. "Look, they bragged that they had unhackable systems. They practically begged me to do it. At least I didn't make the worlds biggest stink bomb in chem just to test it like you Asa!" She snapped back.

He laughed and adjusted his glasses, remembering it all so clearly as he drove the powder blue minivan up to the house she would be staying at. Ainra fixed her goggles on her head, looking at the building in silent approval before a single thought jumped in to ruin the beauty; If they don't have Wi-Fi, I'm gonna go postal. My roomies will know the terrors of an unlinked Ra.

Asa got out and took out her three blue suitcases and placed them grass as she stepped out with her beloved computer messenger bag, which held her laptop, floppies, CD-Rs, repair tools, and her hackware tools. Her short chestnut hair moved softly in the wind and she smiled at Asa, running over to hug him one last time. "You be good, okay Ra? I don't want to hear that you've terrorized these people. Especially when I have my practice to run." He told her gently his slightly rough voice, his almost crystal eyes shining with a wicked humor.

Asa Dirkholm was the head of the Dirkholm Medical practice and a very successful doctor. When she pulled away, Ainra grinned at him and punched him on the shoulder. "Just gimme Wi-Fi and some Chai tea, and I'm a little angel. Well, I can try anyways."

He gave her a small smirk and waved as her left, glancing back to look at her one last time. She picked up her luggage and walked to the house, finding that it was unlocked and she didn't need to use her key. She headed to an already open door that had an envelope with her name on it and tore it down, linking the key to her computer bag for safe keeping as she stepped inside. She smiled and saw the other girl setting up her things and she deposited her bags next to the other bad, extending her hand to the young woman with a cheshire smile, "Hey there. I'm Ra. I guess I'm your roomie. Do you know if there's Wi-Fi?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image►►See ya later, Space Cowboy↘↘↘

◢═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════◣

It was painfully obvious she wasn't going to be the first when Dev pulled out her cell phone to check the time. A smirk followed by a shrug was all that was given, because let's face it, Dev was never on time for anything. Call it what you will, fashionably late or no sense of responsibility, Dev didn't care, as long as her feet carried her to her destination eventually. Adjusting the strap of the bag slung over her shoulder, Dev carried on, singing lowly to herself with a bit of pep in her step. She was following not only her feet today, but the directions given to her by the Resident Adviser. Apparently there were six scholarship winners, Dev being one of them, and they were all placed in a small suite isolated from the rest of campus, about a block away. Sounded groovy to Dev, whose main thought was 'Party!'. Of course, there wouldn't be any parties allowed as far as she had understood, seeing as how the scholarship was for communication and personal relations, not 'How to Get Stupid Drunk 101'.

It was nice, to say the least, when Dev raised her big brown eyes up from the sidewalk to behold the house she would be occupying until she finished her degree. How she had attained the scholarship was beyond her, since Dev had been expelled from her last university for not communicating in the right way. She was pleased, however, and wasn't about to reject the chance to finish school so she could right the wrong turn her life had taken. The brightness of it all, the trees surrounding the house, the flowers lining the walk, made Dev feel sort of fuzzy inside. Another smirk was given as she thought about how corny that sounded and she tried the front door. Unlocked. She let herself in, seeing as how she was going to be living here. She emitted a long, low whistle, awing at the interior. Polished floors greeted her scuffed, brown boots. It would be a shame to dirty them up, so she slipped them off, leaving them on the rug by the wall. Entering further, she looked up the stairs, sliding her headphones down around her neck, and whistling again, just to see if she could hear an echo.

Okay, so first thing was first - dropping off this heavy a** duffel-bag, and then exploring. Right. Dev assumed the bedrooms were upstairs, seeing as how most houses were typically built in that fashion, and she made her way up the stairs and the first door on her left immediately caught her attention. For one thing, the door was open. For another, as she peeked around the corner she saw another girl, an odd looking one at that, sitting on a bed in that room. Dev smiled at her, giving her a small wave, before turning her attention to the thing hanging from the front of the door. The other girl soon left to wander down the hall. Dev just shrugged as she took the envelope with her name on it off of the door and poured the contents into her hands. It was a key to the room. Peeking back around the corner to the girl that had wandered off, Dev almost couldn't believe that chick was going to be her roommate. Far out. Turning back to the room, Dev walked over to the bed the girl had left untouched and dropped her duffel-bag on the floor next to it with a grunt. She rolled her shoulders to ease the tension walking with the bag had caused. Being flat broke hadn't left her with many traveling options other than on foot and her entire body was screaming for a hot bath to relax those tense muscles.

Curiosity kicked in, and with an all too familiar look, Dev slunk over to the other girl's bed, practically pouncing on it, and took up the envelope that was still lying there. It read 'Juri'. Odd name. Suits her, though, odd name, odd girl. Dev put the envelope back in its place and rested her hands on her hips. It was time to explore! First would be upstairs, since she was already up here, and see who else had arrived. Meet and greet. Plus, she at least needed to introduce herself to her new roomie. She walked down the hall, looking inside any open room, until she got to room three. There were two other women inside. One was a cute, little brunette who screamed technophile, and the other had the most wondrous, pink hair Dev had ever seen. She was super cute, too. Hopefully the others in room two were just as attractive.

"Howdy, ladies," Dev greeted, giving them a warm smile and friendly wave. She positioned herself in the door, leaning against the frame, standing tall at her full height of five feet and nine inches, all legs, which were barely covered by a pair of denim shorts. She crossed her arms under her chest, which thoughtlessly lifted up her bosom, accentuating the buxom pair, covered by a buttoned-up brown vest that showed off her mid-riff. Not the most appropriate attire, no, but she had hoofed it to the house from the bus station. "I'm Dev, in room one. I just got in. I'm not late for anything am I?" Although the question was meant to be concerned, there was no hint of it in Dev's voice.

◢═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════◣

Werewolf Liquor

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri leaned on the wall and saw another girl named Dev,hmmm so u must be my roommate its a pleasure to finally meet you kitten, Juri shook Dev's hand,so dev tell me about yourself I bet u have a very interesting life,Juri was very curious about her new roommate as she smiled a big smile,pardon my curiousness its just its been awhile since I met someone since I was in another school.all of a sudden Juri's cell phone rings and its her mother on the phoneugh its my mom I hate when she always calls me it was the same problem at the last school,Juri walks to her room and starts talking to her mom on the phone,after 7 minutes Juri's mom hangs up and Juri thinks about whats going on so far,ugh why is mom always worried about me I,m still alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna had just finished making her bed when a young brunette had entered the room plopping her stuff down and introduced herself. "Oh, hello Ra. Yes I do recall hearing that this place had excellent wireless internet available to all students housed here. Pardon my things, I had been only concerned with making my bed presentable that I neglected my side of the floor. My name is-" She noticed someone else leaning on the doorway and introducing herself as Dev. The woman was certainly taller than the 5'4" girl that she herself was. Her outfit seemed to mark her as an outdoors girl with a nice sense of style, perfectly wonderful in Lilianna's opinion. She smiled politely and nodded to her to show her acknowledgement. "Hello there to you too, Dev. I was just about to introduce myself to Ra here who happens to be rooming with me. My name is Lilianna Marie Norris, but I guess you can call me Lilia. I am hoping that at least one person in this house will be able to help me with my history class I have to complete here at this vocational place. I was too advanced in any other subject to consider that college down south as a challenge, so I am hoping to have something more on my level here." No sooner had she finished her statement had yet another girl presented herself behind Dev with black hair and pink ribbons in it. The girl looked a little strange to Lilianna, but then again, she herself was unique. Who was she to judge any other girl here? She walked forward and took the other girl's wrist leading her under Dev's arm and into her room allowing her to sit on her freshly made bed. "I heard you say that you are Dev's roommate? Well it's nice to meet you. I hope we can all get to know each other here and be good house-mates. That is the proper term for this situation, isn't it?" The girl blinked her eyes in thought and then shook her head to answer her own question. Having been alone most of the time, she thought nothing of it after so long. She looked around at the three new people in her life. Ra seemed like a tech-girl, Dev seemed like a nature-girl, and this new one seemed just unique over all. She hoped they would all get along just fine in the end. When in doubt, she knew she could retreat to the study room for a break from them all by locking the door. I wonder who the other two might be...  

Kasumi Miyagi

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:55 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri smiled and blushed alittle as as started talking to Lilianna,well your a cute young woman kitten its a pleasure to meet someone as beautiful as you,so far its very different from the school I was in before the girls here are so nice to me and they don't judge me on my looks or style,Juri was very polite to Lilianna,might I say u have such beautiful hair kitten who does ur hair so nicely?,juri was so curious about Lilianna that she was too afraid to ask her to be her friend since she didn't have any friends at the last school she was in she was afraid that she would not have any friends here as well,so Juri blushed and asked,hey Lilianna is it ok if u and I become friends?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

Kailani decided to put her things away, just because she knew she wouldn't want to do it later. She kicked the door nearly shut lightly with her foot, walking in and setting her belongings down. She opened up one of the navy blue duffel bags, revealing her clothes. She folded them up; long sleeved shirts, very few tank tops and t-shirts, jeans, one skirt for dressing up nicely, one dress for looking nice as well, then just socks and boxers. "I do hope those girls aren't going to be poncey little brats." She mumbled to herself, beginning to dress her bed in some simple black and white bedding. "After all, it's not like it's a good option to be chipping off right away." She went on, putting away other things for her own entertainment after her makeup, such as books, a few games if she had the time, and some puzzles/puzzle games.

"Perhaps I ought to go and seek out the rest of the girls." She shrugged before leaving her dorm, locking it up behind her as she went down the hall, hoping to bump into someone, or at least hear voices, and have a nice conversation. And, if possible, not have the urge to 'put up her Oliver's ' while she was at it! 'That'd be spot on.'

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:03 am
User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna laughed softly and pushed her pigtails in front of her gray and white uniform she had on. "Thank you for the compliment, Juri. I do my own hair and I tend to keep it that way. I haven't trusted anyone else enough to even let them stroke it with a brush. You do seem like a speed talker. I think I'm going to walk out to the main room and explore a little. Why not stay here and talk with Ra for a bit?" She smiled politely and stood up, walking under Dev's arm with a small blush since she came nearly to Dev's chest level. Once she had gotten behind the girl, she noticed a unique figure walking the hallway. Could it be another girl coming to room with them? This person... it's a bit hard to tell... She stood up straight trying to make herself look less timid and puffed up her chest. Hello, I don't suppose I know you yet. I'm Lilianna Marie Norris, the transfer student who is looking for an academic challenge worthy of my skills." She looked down feeling herself become looked at. The feeling was never comfortable. She wasn't sure if Dev was paying attention or not, but regardless, there was a few feet between them. She hoped the light and dark figure posed no threat.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff