The Human Centipede Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:43 pm
Undoubtedly one of the grossest movies I've ever seen, but I love it. It's hilarious in a so-bad-it's-good kind of way, and that doctor's lab coat... unf.

Has anyone here seen it? And, more importantly, did anyone like it? Because I am starting to think that I am one in very few people who actually found that movie enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 pm
I haven't actually seen it, but I have read about it, and heard other people's reactions. They said they didn't like it much, though. Said it was pretty gross, too.
But... I still wanna watch it for myself.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:08 pm
Yeah, pretty much everyone else thinks it was horrible. I only know, like, three people who actually liked it, and everyone else I know is kinda freaked out by it (and give me weird looks when ever I scream "feed her!")...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:53 pm
I want to watch it just to get some laughs out of it. It seems like a poorly made movie and those movies always are funny to me. xd  

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 pm
Well, if you like low-budget gorror movies trying to be sexy, then this is definitely for you.

I must say, I was laughing through most of it. Except the surgery scene...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 pm
that movie should be illegal.  

Cold Oktober

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:32 pm
Cold Oktober
Why?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:39 pm
Fabulous Dahling
Cold Oktober
Why?

it's so disgusting. but in a way you have to watch, you know? like, I MUST LOOK AWAY. but, at the same time, you just can't. i wanna see the second one.  

Cold Oktober

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:40 pm
What killed it for me was the poop. I did NOT need that kind of imagery in my mind. If it had just shown the surgery and struggles to move together I would have been fine, meh, but then he defecated. . . . . burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:55 pm
FEED HER!!!!!

Honestly, I think that movie actually gave me a slight, very slight, scat fetish.

I totally know what you mean, about not being able to look away. Our mom walked in the door halfway through and just stood behind us for the rest of the movie, unable to look away. I cannot wait for the second one.  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

AngelRoseUni

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:53 pm
I looked up what it was, watched a trailer and am probably going to have nightmares now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 pm
I watched that movie on Netflix. I watched the trailer and I was like "omg....this is the freakiest thing I've ever seen in my life. I must watch this." xD
It actually wasn't quite as disgusting as I thought it would be, but it was still pretty gross....It was pretty weird, but it was definitely original! xD  

Tuba Toothpaste

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 pm
Heh heh. Yeah, it was definitely original. Not many people would think of something that. It's almost like everyone on /d/ was like "hey, let's make a movie, and then they did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 pm
I really want to see it.
I like watching stupid horror movies. mrgreen
So my friend and I will most likely watch it together.

Lady Tatum

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 pm
My friend made me watch the trailer at a sleep over once. I nearly threw up and she was laughing the whole time. I then made her watch The Grudge. Who's laughing now, huh? twisted  
18. ✿ - - - Books

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff