Video Games?
  Yaay!
  Double Yay!!
  TRIPLE YAY!!!
View Results

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:16 pm
Whether it be super old or the newest system, handheld or collecting dust on a shelf, which system is your favorite?

I've always loved Sega! I still have mine hooked up and it works. I was also a big fan of Nintendo 64 and regular Nintendo!

Old school systems for the win!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:14 pm
Super Nintendo faashoo. :3 OH yess! Old school gaming is the bomb, despite the pixels. Haha.
I'm a huuge fan of Nintendo.  

xsophbunny

Wheezing Explorer

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:44 am
As far as actual playing goes, I prefer PC (I'm terrible with controls =.=)
I owned a SNES, Gamecube, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance and Wii. Of them all, I liked Gameboy Colour best, I think.
But of all of them, I think I prefer Xbox >.>;; There are very few good games for Wii I'm finding, and the motion control thing was overhyped and underdeveloped, then they allowed Microsoft to just swoop in on their idea and do it ten times better.

And, well, I've never tried any Sony products in my life, I don't think.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:15 am
playstation 2  

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:23 pm
Gamecube was awesome... but then again so was the ps2... than again I do love my 360... AHHH can't decide gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:33 pm
Xbox 360, straight up best video game system ever. The sega genisis is good too (only because of the retro games like Toejam and Earl and sonic.

._. I have a playstation, ps2, ps3, wii, laptop, psp, game boy advance, xbox 360, nintendo ds and a sega geneisis. Yeah, did I mention my family love their video games? sweatdrop  

Cinna Feather

Shirtless Lover

5,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

xmich3x

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Xbox 360 ftw!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:15 pm
NES heart

I also enjoy my gameboy pocket and gameboy color

I do not know much about these new systems emotion_eyebrow  

MadamoiselleMorganne

chrysanths

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 pm
I like the SNES and DS best. It's a tie because 1) I don't have a real SNES (just emulators) and 2) because many SNES games were ported to Gameboy anyways. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:14 am
i like PC best, coz it has the best grafics and such.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 am
N64 fanatic, right here. That game console was my friggin' childhood. (Banjo-Kazooie and The Legend of Zelda, specifically! ♥ )

I have also have a Super Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, two different models of the first Playstation (the big, grey blocky one and the smaller, white-esque one), Playstation 2, Gameboy Pocket; Colour; Advance; Advance SP; DSlite, Gamecube, Wii, and a Xbox360.

In about two days time, I'll have a 3DS and in February I'll be getting the Vita. Whenever it drops, I'll be picking up the Wii U. At one point I also had an Atari. I don't plan to get a PS3 any time soon but with Ar tonelico consistently begging for me to pick it up, it's very tempting to buy one.

What can I say? I just love video games. :'D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:58 am
{~~}

// my ps2
it is was my first system and ofcourse i have alot of games for it but now i have moved on from that to the ps3 and xbox 360 but i will forever love that ps2 = 3 =

leetcream

Shy Regular

Chocolate Delicacy

Distinct Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:36 am
I know it's kind of long but when it comes to video games...

Home systems that I own/owned
.N64(own)-I still play mine,I've had it since I was a little girl,I still love to play Pokemon Stadium and Star Fox on it.

.Wii(owned)-I thought it was pretty fun at first,I loved playing Twilight Princess and really miss playing my many Gamecube games,also there are some newer Wii games that interest me and so I will most like buy myself another Wii in the near future.

.Playstation2(own)-I still love it,it's an all around great system in my opinion,I can play ps2 games as well as the older Playstation games like Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot that I have on disk,what's not for me to love?

.PS3(own)I have a PS3 slim which is why I held onto my PS2,anyways it's one of my favorites,I actually want to go play it right now XD,It's even more fun when you play compatible games using the 3D display(got one as an early present,love it!)I also think it's a pretty well rounded system,it has great games for more mature/advanced players as well as games for kids and families to enjoy.

.Playstation 1(owned)-It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that I used to play mine every day,I loved that little gray box(which I covered in stickers XD),I remember playing Crash Team Racing and Crash Bash with my sister all the time,*sigh*good times.

.Gamecube(owned)-Loved mine,some of my favorite games were Mario Kart Double Dash and Spyro a Hero's Tail.

.Xbox 360(owned)-Instead of writing something negative about the 360,which I only owned for a brief period of time(about two months) I'll just say that it just simply wasn't the system for me.

Handheld systems that I own/owned

.The entire DS family(own/owned)-Instead of writing something separate about each I'll just put that with each revision of the interface I think the system got more and more user friendly and fun,I am a big fan of Dsi ware as well as Virtual console games.Even though some were just cosmetic changes "Fat" DS~Ds lite for example I, as a big Nintendo fan always brought the newest model.I currently own a DS lite,DSI and a 3DS.

PSP(owned)-Same with the 360 I'm not going to put anything negative,just that it simply wasn't the system for me.

Game Boy advance(owned) Had it,loved it plain and simple.Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire were my favorite games for it (Gen 5 remakes?! *sigh* A girl can hope)

NeoGeo Pocket Color(owned)-I used to sit and play that think for hours,I can remember my Mom taking it from me sometimes and telling me to do something else.I honestly don't know what made me like it so much,I can't even remember the names of the games I used to play on it but I do remember that my favorite was a fighting game and I used to always choose this girl in a tight purple dress,that's about all I can remember.

The bottom line...
I love the PS3!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:18 pm
I can't completely decide what would be my favorite systems. :3
I like them all but for different reasons and for the different games they provide. :3

Systems I have -

Xbox 360 x2 (my husband and I play on different ones)
Wii
Playstation 2
Original Xbox
Nintendo DS Lite
-----
Since my husband and I bought each other things for Christmas. We are going to have new consoles -

Playstation 3 (my husband has been wanting that system for a while now)
Nintendo 3DS (hehe...I wish it was Christmas already. I want to play it.)

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

MyouMegami

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:44 pm
I'm not much of a gamer. I use my laptop for the game I use the most, which is just World of Warcraft. Aside from that, I might use my Xbox 360 every now and then for Mortal Kombat. I really miss my PS2, though. I'd use it nonstop, and after many fun years, it just stopped working. I hope I can get a PS3 soon. =3  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff