Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:00 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (Sometime after Valentines Day)

Leonette figured as much but she also knew that she was a Prefect which meant she was the helpful sort… like Remy last year. Leonette nodded at her question. “I know you’re not in here because of that.” She answered.

Leonette was about to say how fine she was when Shayna asked her if someone was bothering her. That question just set her off to talk then again she wasn’t typically one for being quiet to begin with. “This whole castle is bothering me or rather whoever is spreading rumors about me.” She told her with a hint of frustration. “I don’t suppose you’ve heard the rumor flying around about me and a friend of mine?” she asked wondering if Shayna had heard about it.

Status: Annoyed, Frustrated, Bothered, Upset, and Mildly Angry
With: Shayna

Wearing: Casual Jeans and a Shirt

OOC: ---

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? --- Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
With? --- Leonette
Feeling//OoC --- Uh... Curious?
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna smiled lightly as the girl opened up a bit. That was good. When questioned she shook her head. "Actually I have not, my head has been preoccupied with other things currently... So I haven't actually been paying attention to rumors of the castle." She said with an apologetic smile. "Well maybe if you talk to me about the rumor and why it bugs you it'll help relieve some stress. Then, if you'd like, I can help you figure out how to stop such things." She suggested. Or she could just listen for the moment. Either worked when dealing with stressed out teenagers. She would know since she was one.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (Sometime after Valentines Day)

Leonette was a little surprised that Shayna hadn’t heard anything about the rumors flying about. They were everywhere to her so it seemed hard to avoid such things. “Okay…” she said cautiously before thinking about where to begin. “A rumor started after the Valentine’s Day ball about my friend David and I being… well… a thing…” she explained trying to find the right words. “He was just trying to make me feel better and it was by sheer coincidence that we even ended up together that night.” She went on. “I didn’t think that anything would start from us being together but now everyone’s going on about us being together and that’s not what’s going on between us. We’re just friends.”

Leonette paused and took a deep breath before continuing on to explain why it bothered her so much. “You’re probably wondering why I’m so bothered by this and really it’s not what everyone’s saying. I mean I could just tell my whole class to grow up and shut up even though I know that’s never going to work. Granted it would make me feel better.” She glanced down at her hands as she fidgeted a little. Looking up at Shayna she had a nervous look about her which would be explained with the next words that came from Leonette’s mouth.

“Problem is I think I might actually really like David and now it’s just so messed up.” Leonette told the older Ravenclaw. “It was bad enough that he’s on a one track mind set with his career and everything that he probably wouldn’t want the distraction. Not to mention that his family would freak being all in Slytherin at one time or another and hate all Gryffindors with a passion but now I have this and it just seems like a bad time to admit it.” Now she just sounded like a blubbering idiot. “Besides he probably doesn’t feel the same way and I’m only thinking this way because of the stupid dance that my cousin dragged me too despite not wanting to even go in the first place.”

“So that’s my problem and I have no idea what to do about it or if I can even do anything about it…” Leonette finished before crashing to the floor in udder despair.

Status: Annoyed, Frustrated, Bothered, Upset, and Mildly Angry, Confused

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:51 pm

With? --- Leonette
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna leaned against the sink as she listened and tapped her chin three times. When the girl went to the floor, she herself sat down and leaned against the sink. "Well that is a predicament. Honestly, I would ignore the rumors. Usually they are just trying to get you worked up. Then I would invite David to do something. Maybe over summer, and see how he feels about you." She said thoughtfully. It kind of reminded her about the rumors of her and David before they started dating... But she had never really paid any attention to them

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

Leonette listened to Shayna’s advice she was smart. Not that it was a surprise her being a Ravenclaw and all. ‘Okay I can ignore the rumors.’ She thought before thinking about inviting David to do something during the summer. ‘Like what we’re like complete opposites…?’ she thought getting discouraged about the whole idea. This was the first time Leonette had ever felt like this and she didn’t like the feeling. “The rumors I can ignore, that much I’m sure I can pull off but… the part about doing something David seems hard I mean we don’t exactly have a lot in common…” she told Shayna as she looked over at her.

“He’s the non-adventurous, non-risk taking, book reading, perfectionist type and I’m the fun loving, fly on a broom, have some adventures sports girl type.” Leonette sighed things probably wouldn’t work out between them that way anyways, she could already tell.

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:23 pm

With? --- Leonette
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna smiled slightly at her way of giving up. Not there but was getting close to it. " You'll be a third year next year right? Why not go get some ice cream at hogsmeade. Everyone has at least one they like. And you can find out more that you have in common. Not just go by the type you are."

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 am
User Image

Leonette nodded though she didn’t understand what being a third year had to do with anything. “You really think that would work?” she asked her spirits lifting some. “I suppose I could give it a try and see what happens.” She added. Deep down Leonette was a little scared to even try but she knew if she never tried then she’d never know. Then she’d have no one to blame but herself.

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:55 am

With? --- Leonette
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna smiled. "Well, I hope it works out. If you ever need anything, I'll be around the castle." She said happy she could have helped. She stood slowly and stretched. She held out a hand t help the girl up. She gave a helpful smile.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:43 am
User Image

Leonette nodded. “Thanks Shayna I’ll keep that in mind.” She said before taking the older girl’s hand. Leonette was still a bit unsure about what might happen between her and David. Logically the two of them being anything more than just friends seemed pretty impossible. Of course she wouldn’t be doing anything until this whole rumor blew over.

(End Scene)

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:45 pm
She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids.
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."
She sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Fourth Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: walllowing in self pity} {thinking: ughhhhh} {with: no one} {at: Bathroom}

Jess emerged from one of the stalls sniffling profusely, having just had herself a good, long, cry. She was not an ugly girl but she was not a pretty crier, and she figured if she was going to cry she had better do it where no one would be able to see her face all puffy and red and snotty. She headed for the sink, blinking away the last of her tears behind her glasses, which were now of course wet. She sighed and yanked them off her face, and debated on whether throwing them at the wall would be a good idea. Probably not. She turned on the faucet, splashing ice cold water on her face, but she got most of it on her jumper instead and in the end she just stood there trying not to start crying again, and shivering because it was cold in the bathroom, being close to the dungeons and it being winter, and now she was somewhat wet. What kind of witch was she, anyways? Couldn't even remember a basic warming charm. She did, after a moment, and dried herself off before sinking down on the floor to mope. She was, she had to admit, a mess. She was failing as Seeker... again, letting down Terren's memory once more, because for God's sake she'd only gotten the position because someone had died, and the only other person who'd tried out this year had been a second year. She didn't have a boyfriend, she didn't have the attention of any boys, period, and glancing down at herself... well, there hadn't been much improvement there. She still had the body of a ten year old boy. A scrawny ten year old boy. Also, the holidays were over, which always made her moody, she was fighting with Toby, over what she couldn't remember... "I hate the world," she mumbled, chin drooping onto her chest. "Ugh."

Oh, and to make matters worse? Her mascara was running.

Friendship is my weapon of choice.

((Between Jess and Gypsy, please don't intrude without asking!))

Cara MiaKitty

Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what she is going through.
They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going.
In the fast lane, living life without knowing.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in the Bathroomspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jessspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Concernedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hey, what's with her?' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy had stalked her way down the halls, ducking into the bathroom to avoid being caught by a wandering professor. She was skipping... what class was she even skipping? She realized she had no clue. Unlike most days since returning to school, she was wearing the same uniform as the first half of the year, rather than the one she'd switched to this term. She couldn't quite put her finger on why, but she hadn't really been in the mood for the crisp white shirt and cute black skirt today, to say nothing of the blonde hair (although it did usually still have pink tips). No, today she was pink-and-blue once again, and scowling because she didn't know why looking at her other uniform had made her want to retch this morning. It was a cute outfit! The heels were to die for, and the accessories were adorable (excluding the opals Daniel had give her, which were gorgeous)... she didn't know why it'd annoyed her so much. Bu it had, so she'd drug out her blue pleated skirt and turtleneck once more. Unfortunately, it hadn't improved her mood.

spaceShe sighed, ready to head back out if the professor was gone, but she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye, and turned to see Jess, her back against the wall, mascara a total mess... She'd been crying, Gypsy realized, annoyance and general bad mood briefly put on the shelf as she approached the Hufflepuff. She leaned her back against the wall, too, and slid down so she was sitting next to her, leaning her blue-and-pink head on the brunette's shoulder. "What's wrong, Jess?" she asked softly, arm snaking over the other girl's shoulders to hug her. She squeezed gently, hand rubbing over her shoulder blade. The Ravenclaw didn't like to see any of her friends upset... it was one of the few things that mattered enough to distract her from herself. Jer was usually a lost cause when he was in a bad mood, or that's how it seemed to her this last year, but Jess was an altogether different story. She had some self-esteem issues, yeah, but usually she was happy in spite of that... or at least managed to keep it under wraps. That she'd broke down and actually cried had Gypsy very concerned.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:09 pm

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
{feeling: walllowing in self pity} {thinking: ughhhhh} {with: Gypsy} {at: Bathroom}

Jess tried to compose herself the moment she heard the bathroom door, hoping it no one she knew coming in on her like this... And of course, with her luck, it was Gypsy. She cringed in embarrassment at being found, as her friend wrapped an arm around her in a hug. "I don't know," she muttered, rubbing furiously at her face and shoving her glasses back on. "I just... I don't know why I'm crying, there's nothing to cry about," she laughed hollowly, slowly standing up. "Are you skipping? I can't even remember if I have a class this hour or not," she snorted, trying not to wring her hands. No one was supposed to see her like this. She was supposed to be happy. She was always happy. She was being selfish. Other people had way worse problems. Toby laughed stuff off. Why couldn't she just laugh stuff off? She distracted herself by looking her friend up and down, realizing she was back to her old outfit. "Got sick of the blonde hair?" she asked, not sure why her voice sounded so sympathetic. Gypsy could wear and look like whatever, she wanted, after all. Jess wasn't going to tell her what her style was. Yeah, she'd... changed a bit, at least in terms of appearance, since she'd been dating Daniel... but he seemed sweet and smart and handsome, even if he didn't seem like Gypsy's type. Jess had always figured she'd go for someone more on the wild side.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy watched Jess as she stood, eyes narrowing. Not that it wasn't possible for someone to just burst into tears over nothing, hell, it happened all the time, really, but... she didn't quite believe that was what had happened to her friend. "I'm pretty sure that there's plenty to cry about if you really think about it... question is, what were you thinking about that made you cry?" she asked, determined to get an answer out of the brunette. If it were really nothing, well, that was one thing. But Gypsy had the distinct feeling that it was, in fact, something, and she'd be damned if she was going to walk off and leave Jess crying over it, whatever it was. Jess' attempt to distract her by asking about lessons was met with a shrug. "I don't even know. I mean, I do know I'm skipping, but... not sure what. I don't think my head's screwed on quite right today," she answered truthfully. As for the comment about her hair... another shrug. "And, I dunno. I put on the shirt today and wanted to burn it. Which is weird. It's just a shirt. A cute one, too. And my hair was like this when I woke up, and I didn't feel like changing it..." She trailed off. That wasn't true; or, it was, but only half-true. She had woken up with her hair blue-and-pink... and switched it to blonde, and wanted to break her mirror. For some reason. What was with her today, anyway? She'd been in a bad mood all morning, had barely eaten at lunch... God, she had problems. And she didn't even know what they were. But, then, she wasn't the important one right now (for once). Pink eyes stared up at Jess for a moment before she stood, riffling around in her bag. "C'mon; tell me what's eatin' you and I'll fix your make-up," she said with a light smile, eyes sympathetic. Not that Jess couldn't do her own make-up (after all, Gypsy had taught her), but maybe having someone pamper her a bit would lift her spirits.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:42 pm

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
{feeling: walllowing in self pity} {thinking: ughhhhh} {with: Gypsy} {at: Bathroom}

Jess sighed. "A lot of things, I s'pose... Nothing bad happened, not really. I probably just have the winter blues. I hate the cold, and once the holidays are over I can't wait for spring." She widened her eyes a little. "You wanted to burn it? What, are you in a spat with Daniel?" The polite thing to do would not have been to ask that so bluntly, but Jess never made any claims to be polite. That was always Uriel's job, to clean up the messes she and Toby made with their say something first, think later policy. She rarely got in trouble for her mouth, anyways. It was her turn to shrug and she turned so her friend can see her face better, so as to correct the damage wrought by her tear ducts going into overdrive. At least her face was already less puffy, and the redness was starting to fade. She knew once she started talking she might not be able to stop, so she spoke slowly and hesitantly, which she almost never did. Usually the words poured out. "I feel like I'm the worst seeker Hufflepuff's ever seen, and the team's been through enough without me dragging it down. Toby and I are fighting and he's probably hiding up in one of his little nooks and crannies right now- I swear he just disappears into the rafters sometimes, like a monkey, and... and..." She sighed. "I'm so sick of being happy all the time, I feel like I'm looking for excuses to get upset about stuff. Which is stupid, because I don't even like being upset. Maybe its hormones knocking screws loose in my head." She managed a small grin.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image

ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy frowned, leaning against the sinks with her arms crossed, a tube of mascara and liquid eyeliner held in her hand. "Bad and sad are two different things, you know. Just because nothing bad happened doesn't mean that there's no reason to be depressed," she told the brunette, tone rather blunt. It was true, at least to Gypsy; her definition of 'bad' tended to be different than most's, though. She tended to think of bad as something awful happening, like the Festival or finding that body her second year. To a lot of people, though... anything negative at all was 'bad.' Including things that were sad or depressing. Ah, well.

spaceHer brow arched questioningly when Jess asked if she were fighting with Daniel, expression confused. "Why would fighting with Daniel make me want to burn my wardrobe? I mean, if he'd bought it, yeah, but I bought the blouse myself over break," she said, not really following the line of thought. She didn't see any reason to associate that particular outfit with him... the hair, perhaps, a bit, since he seemed to like her blonde more than any other color, but the uniform? Not so much. She didn't get it. What was the connection?

spaceShe found that she was impressed with Jess' ability to open up without rambling, or crying again. She didn't really cry much, but she'd have been yelling if she were in Jess' shoes. She listened until the brunette was done, lips pursed, eyes soft. "Well, firstly, you're not the worst Seeker Hufflepuff's ever had, I'm sure. You're new to the team, and you're playing against Seeker's who all have way more experience than you. In a couple years, you'll be the veteran, and there'll be a bunch of newbs crying over how much they suck because you kicked their arses... besides, you're not nearly as bad a Seeker as I am a Chaser. At least you can catch the snitch," she said, tone turning a little bitter at the last bit. She gave her head a light shake to ward off that bit of selfishness. This wasn't about her, after all. "Secondly, you and Toby fight, like, all the time, because you're siblings and he's a pain in the arse. As for him hiding... he's a freak, okay? Total freak." Her nose wrinkled at this, shaking her head. Honestly, she thought all of her friends were a bit freaky... and she liked it that way. But she didn't mean it as a compliment at the moment.

spaceShe let out a sharp breath when Jess said she was tired of being happy. She could relate, really. But it was weird to hear someone say it. "I don't blame you for being tired of it. Being happy is exhausting. And no one likes being upset, not really. It kind of sucks. And if it's your hormones, then, whatever. That just means you're a teenager. I dunno if you've noticed, but we're a moody bunch of brats," she said with a breezy laugh. The words sounded odd to her own ears, because, really, she tried pretty hard to maintain that whole tough, selfish b***h act. So much so that sometimes, she believed it. But, at heart, she really was a good person... she just didn't care for everyone and their mother to know it. Just her friends. They were the only ones that mattered, after all. "Now then. Eyes closed," she said, proffering a make-up remover wipe to clean off the black streaks on Jess' face.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff