Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image
First Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Location : Myrtle's Bathroom - Sinks

The moment Rory asked her if she was going to chicken out, Kimberly smirked. “Not a chance. I’m no chicken.” She told him before adding. “I was just making sure you weren’t.” It was true that the Slytherin girl had figured out Rory’s ways by now. He was easy enough to figure out, then again some days it was like staring into a mirror. Odd but at least she knew that if she teased back he’d get it. Besides wasn’t she the one helping him out? Not that, that fact bothered her. She was content with helping a friend out specially one that probably got her. Maybe not as well as the three girls she called her sisters but he hadn’t been her friend for as long as they had.

When Rory asked about Candy being a problem, Kimberly immediately shook her head. “No, Candy’s solid. Even if she did know she wouldn’t tell anyone. I just didn’t want her trying to tag along or trying to talk us out of it.” She told Rory confidently. Candace always had her back, since day one. She may not have always liked her but if the blonde could put up with her, Kimberly wasn’t going to turn her away. Though, Candace did like playing the role of moral compass which could be slightly irritating.

Status : I can't believe he talked me into this...
                                                  With : Rory

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSinks
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKimi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ṡøṃεøṉε ќεερṡ ṡ α ÿ ï ṉ ģ ï'ṃ ï ṉ ṡ α ṉ ε τø с ø ṃ ρ l α ï ṉ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ α ṡ h ø τ ģ υ ṉ ώεḋḋïṉģ αṉḋ α ṡ τ α ï ṉ øṉ ṃÿ ṡ h ï ɾ τ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ в ε l ï ε ṿ ε εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ τhατ ÿøυ в ɾ ε α τ h ε xxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ģετ α ραɾќïṉģ ṿ ï ø l α τ ï ø ṉ αṉḋ α ṃ α ģ ģ ø τ øṉ ÿøυɾ ṡ l ε ε ṿ ε xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceRuaridh snorted at Kimi. "Me, chicken oot? In yer dreams. A've wanted tae dae this sin ah wis a barin." He brandished the pin at her, grinning. "Ah keeked up howfur tae dae it oan a schuil computer wance. Wrote th' instructions doon 'n' everything. Web hingy said tae numb yer lug wi' ice, bit thay dinnae dae that tae th' girls wha gang 'n' git it dane at th' salons, dae thay? Sae bugger that." He was pretty sure that, if some three year old chit at the piercing salon, or the bloody mall, of all places, could get their ears done without ice to numb it, he could muscle through. He reached down into his pocket then, taking out an apple, and then a knife. He cut a hunk out of the apple, considered it for a moment, then ate it. Then, he cut another hunk off, and held it up.

space"Sae, whit a've git tae dae is, ah hae tae pat this behind mah lug, tae brace it, ye ken? Then ah hae tae juist poke th' needle thro', easy. Then ye replace th' dealg wi' th' earring. Need ye tae marc a plook oan mah lugs sae ah kin see whaur tae thirl, sae they're even. Then haun ower th' earrings." Obviously, he wasn't going to make Kimi do the actual piercing. One, he could totally do it himself, and two, it'd probably be asking a bit much. They'd only known each other for a couple weeks, after all. The Slytherin handed Kimi the earrings, expression growing thoughtful. "Och! th' rubbing bevvy, though, did ye git it?" Truth be told, Rory hadn't had a clue how to get his hands on any. He probably would've had an easier time stealing actual alcohol from one of the professors than getting any disinfectant. Part of him had a feeling, though, that Kimi either already had some, or could get it easily enough. Then again, it wasn't like rubbing alcohol was that uncommon. He was just reckless and didn't care about his own health enough to have any of his own.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Me, chicken out? In your dreams. I've wanted to do this since I was a kid.
                                                          I looked up how to do it on a school computer once. Wrote the instructions down and everything. Website said to numb your ear with ice, but they don't do that to the girls who go and get it done at the salons, do they? So ******** that.
                                                          So, what I've got to do is, I have to put this behind my ear, to brace it, you know? Then I have to just poke the needle through, easy. Then you replace the pin with the earring. Need you to mark a spot on my ears so I can see where to pierce, so they're even. Then hand over the earrings.
                                                          Oh! The rubbing alcohol, though, did you get it?

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image
First Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Location : Myrtle's Bathroom - Sinks

Kimberly figured as much. Rory wasn’t going to back out of this. Fine by her, she was done for it. She wouldn’t be there if she wasn’t. “Alright then, let’s do this.” Kimberly said before her Slytherin friend mentioned he looked it up. She shook her head at him when he mentioned girls not getting numbed at the salons. “I don’t think so. Then again I’m pretty sure it depends where you go really.” She commented. It wasn’t like she was an expert or anything.

“What’s the apple for?” Kimberly questioned. Seconds later Rory gave his answer to that. “Ah makes sense.” She said before nodding along with the rest of the instructions. “Sounds simple enough; mark, brace, poke, replace.” Kimberly wasn’t worried about it. This was going to be easy and no one would suspect a thing. Not that she thought anyone would suspect anything. Taking the earrings she smiled. “Did I get the rubbing alcohol?” She questioned him. “Of course I did. Someone has to look out for your health.” Kimberly told him as she pulled it out of her robes.

Setting it on the sink Kimberly knew the first rule of doing anything crazy, like piercing one’s own ears, required sanitation. That meant pins earrings the whole nine yards. Leave it to a borderline germaphobe to think of things like that. “Now, let’s get these holes mapped out so that you can shove a needle through your ear.” She said with a smile. “And do sterilize that needle before you do so.” Kimberly added brightly.

Status : I can't believe he talked me into this...
                                                  With : Rory

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out