Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Portland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:10 pm
Anyone in here live there? I don't,
but I was watching travel channel and they said portland is the "alienation central" of oregon. A large "anarchist" population. Goth population, things like that. Artsy population.

Is it actually like that?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:19 pm
I don't know, but I'll have to ask my friend. She's an expert on Oregon. Yes, she is an Oregon girl away from home.  

TakeHiro Mule

Queen Jacklynn

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:27 pm
I live in Estacada Oregon, its about an hour away from Portland. i hardly ever go to Portland unless I'm going to voodoo donught. its an amazing place.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:29 pm
TylerAnnihilate
but I was watching travel channel and they said portland is the "alienation central" of oregon. A large "anarchist" population. Goth population, things like that. Artsy population.

yeah there is alot of amazing artsy people here i mean in portland we have thousands of ppl come every year and dress up like zombies. i mean its amazing o.o  

Queen Jacklynn

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 pm
Inside The Eye
TylerAnnihilate

yeah there is alot of amazing artsy people here i mean in portland we have kthousands of ppl come every year and dress up like zombies. i mean its amazing o.o

I'd love to live there.

And I'm watching some weird food show on travel channel and they had an entire segment about Voodoo donut.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:25 pm
TylerAnnihilate
Inside The Eye
TylerAnnihilate

yeah there is alot of amazing artsy people here i mean in portland we have kthousands of ppl come every year and dress up like zombies. i mean its amazing o.o

I'd love to live there.

And I'm watching some weird food show on travel channel and they had an entire segment about Voodoo donut.

my fav donut is the "c**k and balls" one tottaly worth 5 bucks. lol  

Queen Jacklynn

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items