Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[A] RP Stats and Co-Ownership Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Co-ownership and RP rights.
This makes no sense to me 0_o. Why are stats done like that?
76%
 76%  [ 35 ]
I understand it and don't think it should be changed.
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Poll Whore Option. I didn't read this.
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 46

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:36 pm
I do understand where the staff is coming from when they say that trying to update two owner's teepees for a single soquili would be time consuming and tedious, but I don't agree with having the stats go up seperately in both teepees. I co own a Soq with Spoof and both of us were better at roleplaying different aspects of her. I ended up giving up my roleplay rights to Spoof and I's girl Jessamine because her stats were lower in my teepee, and it really felt like I had wasted all the time I had spent coming up with plot ideas for her. It basically just feels like I am promised baskets but I don't have any rights to her anymore. What didn't make sense to me was that I got my teepee two months after we got her and I was able to add her to my teepee at the 20-30% mark which was due to Spoof's roleplaying, not mine.

It seems to me that one of the main perks of having higher stats is for the chance to get an extra basket when breeding. If the stats are in more than one person's teepee, which stats are you supposed to use? If one pet has two sets of stats its sort of confusing. So then is each co owner supposed to use their own stats for their own breedings? What if they want to co-own the baskets? What about elderhood? Does a co owned soquili have to be roleplayed twice as much to have both sets of stats at 100% before trying for elderhood?

My suggestion for a compromise would be to have a new rule that co owned soqs' stats are only to be kept in one teepee and then linked to in the other co owners teepee. Co-owners could also be required to have a link to the teepee (or both teepees) where the stats are kept in all of their roleplays with that Soq. That way it wouldn't be as time consuming to search out two teepees. (At least thats the way it seems to me)

Not trying at all to sound ungrateful or disrespectful to the staff. I really appreciate all the hard work the staff does. I just wanted to throw my opinion out there in case it helped at all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:12 pm
Faithofthefallen

My suggestion for a compromise would be to have a new rule that co owned soqs' stats are only to be kept in one teepee and then linked to in the other co owners teepee. Co-owners could also be required to have a link to the teepee (or both teepees) where the stats are kept in all of their roleplays with that Soq. That way it wouldn't be as time consuming to search out two teepees. (At least thats the way it seems to me)

Not trying at all to sound ungrateful or disrespectful to the staff. I really appreciate all the hard work the staff does. I just wanted to throw my opinion out there in case it helped at all.

I agree with this.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 pm
All right, here is the official response.

The stats system is not changing. It is set up to reward the people who RP, not the pet. If only one owner RPs the pet in a given month, only that owner will receive credit for that pet. For breeding purposes, you are welcome to link to the teepee with higher stats.

To recap:
  • Stats are only raised in the teepees of owners who have RPed that month
  • If a Soquili's stats are not in the teepee of the owner who RPed, that Soquili's stats will not be increased that month
  • Either teepee can be used for breeding purposes

This is the staff's final decision on this matter.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 pm
Okay!

But can I have some clarity on that. If both owners do RP (but they're stats weren't the same to begin with). Then do both stats have to be maxed before the one soquili can try for Elder? And would that apply to any co-own that shares RP rights even if the other never RP's them?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Okay!

But can I have some clarity on that. If both owners do RP (but they're stats weren't the same to begin with). Then do both stats have to be maxed before the one soquili can try for Elder? And would that apply to any co-own that shares RP rights even if the other never RP's them?
Only an owner whose stats are maxed can try. If owner A has maxed stats and owner B does not, owner B cannot try.

Also owner A cannot use any RPs by owner B in their application except as a "this happened to my soq."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 pm
mouselet
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Okay!

Only an owner whose stats are maxed can try. If owner A has maxed stats and owner B does not, owner B cannot try.

Also owner A cannot use any RPs by owner B in their application except as a "this happened to my soq."

Okay I think I got that. But what if the soq is made elder, then the other owner cannot use that form in breedings? Or how does that work? Sorry, just trying to nail it down as Elderhood was something Chesh and I had talked about trying for.

Thanks for the answer ^_^  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:47 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Okay I think I got that. But what if the soq is made elder, then the other owner cannot use that form in breedings? Or how does that work? Sorry, just trying to nail it down as Elderhood was something Chesh and I had talked about trying for.

Like any co-own, both owners can use the new artwork for breedings and sig rights. It's only for the application that it is limited to one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:50 pm
mouselet
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Like any co-own, both owners can use the new artwork for breedings and sig rights. It's only for the application that it is limited to one.

Okay! Thanks for the answers, that sure helps alot to know how it works. ^_^  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff