Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Worst Pirate Ever]::..|Accepting&&OPEN|-revive?- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG This should be fuuun.
  I know riiight?!
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:11 pm
The open sea,
rough and tumble,
harsh and cruel.
Surely not a place for a woman!
But Madam LuCross didn't care one bit.
Selling her home and all of her belongings, the woman bought a pirate ship, hired a crew, and set out with no destination in mind.
The only thing she knew was that she wanted adventure,
a life without worry over the ton, over her weight, her hair.
She wanted freedom, and that is exactly what she got.

So load up and let us set sail on the good ship Tiger Lily,
And see what awaits you out at sea.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:58 pm
PM all profiles to me with 'Frilly skirts do not do well on deck.'
The majority will take place on Madam LuCross' ship, so you can be a Pirate or stow away.
I want this to be humorous, yet also proper.
Think 1800s, Victorian type era.
Be semi- to literate.
No one liners, no exceptions.
You pretty much know the rest of the rules.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:16 pm
[color=COLOR][size=10][align=center]'Quote'
[img]DIRECTLINK[/img]
[Name, first and last][Age][Gender]
[Pirate/StowAway/Other?][Reason for being on the ship][Extra]
[GaiaName][/align][/size][/color]

Accepted Profiles:

'I'm leaving common decency behind and living life for me!'
User Image
[Madam Lacuna LuCross][Twenty-two][Female]
[Pirate][I own the ship][After she turned twenty-two and still had not married, her father disowned her and they went their separate ways.]
[TalesOfMisery]

"I Have No Intention of being a Pirate for long I just go where I am needed"
User Image
[Kaimei Saruno aka X The Blade][24][Male]
[Pirate][Was born in a rich family but thought there was more to life than having rich luxurious things he became a bounty. He met Lacuna at a bar and thought she was an interesting person and decided to tag along and see what mischief she would cause ]
[IchigoK25]

'Silence was never written down.'
User Image
[Meggalind Octavious Kirkland][24][Female]
[I heard there was an opening for someone with a good hand at tinkering and sailing, so I jumped at the chance.][Kirkland tradition of sailing. What else is there to life?][I tend to forget when I put pencils in my hair.]
[Driinex Raedell Laneir]

'Music is what life sounds like. '
User Image
[Marelle Dorian][17][Male]
[I'm with Miss Kirkland. If she's a pirate, then so am I.][I go where Miss Kirkland goes.][I'm blind in my right eye and have been since I was 4.]
[Driinex Raedell Laneir]

"If life isn't such a joke, then why am I laughing?"
User Image
[Carter Burnwell][20][Male]
[StowAway][I am an artist in street theater. Every good Harlequin needs a mode of free Transportation, I just happen to Jump ships. Guess this one will do just as well on my way to the next port.][Jester at heart, I love to swallow swords and breath fire. Go on, test me!]
[The Eternaly Damned]

'Why must the fact I'm a female cloud your perspective. I deserve just as much respect as any male out there.'
User Image
[Isabella Kingsley][Sixteen][Female]
[Pirate][I've always dreamed of being a pirate, but my father didn't approve of a female being a pirate. I wanted to escape the prison known as home and live my dream.][Most see me as a male for I disguised myself as a male to escape my father.If you must know how I do this... I wear male clothing, tuck my hair up in a hat, and I don't really have a bust, so it's not hard to hide. I love being a female and all, I just get more respect as a male.]
[BunchaStrange]

'Care to part with your coin purse today, eh?'
User Image
[Ravenna Blackbird][17][Female]
[Pickpocket/Stowaway][Pickpocketing these old fools is getting boring, I want some adventure. One of the best, I'm too well-known and wanted around here anyhow. I have nowhere else to go, my mother was a whore who died giving birth to me and the old man who raised me knew nothing about girls, raised me like a boy and kicked me out when I was eight.][My name means Raven Blackbird.... somewhat repetitive, but oh well.]
[Bloodied-Rose-Thorns]

"I always play my cards right."
User Image
[Lyle Quinn][23][Male]
[Pirate][To escape people who want his indecently earned cash][Cheats every chance he gets]
[OmgIisonfiyah]

'Does something need fixing?'
User Image
[Micheal King][21][Male]
[Pirate][General mayhem all set aside, I just really like the ocean. And piracy.][Give me anything broken and it's good as new in an hour.]
[The Eternaly Damned]

"There's nothing better than good sex. But bad sex? A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is better than bad sex"
User Image
[Benjamin Kouln][23][Male]
[Pirate][Likes to travel and is a chef for the ship no less.][His first hobby is cooking. Second is getting what he wants in bed. Third is being an escape artist. He also preffers men, but doesn't mind women either. Has some homophobic and sexist (against females or his own gender even) natured manner.]
[CaptainXXMorgan]

“What curious creatures these humans are, hard to fool, easy to anger, and oh so much fun to torment..”
Appearance: Selene in human form is a lean and curvy young lady of 18, with shoulder length kelp green hair and sky blue eyes, flawless darkly tanned skin with no tan lines, perfectly cared for teeth, and a height of only 5ft5. In human form she appears to wear long pants and a long sleeve tunic, but she can choose to take human form without clothes. In her true form she looks much the same from the waist up, but from the waist down she is like a 30ft long centipede, with each body segment having a pair of manta ray wings instead of legs, and that lower body ends in a 11ft long whip like stingray tail. Her fingers in true form are tipped with 2inch long stingray barbs instead of finger nails, and while the barbs aren’t poisonous, they razor sharp at the tips. In true form her mouth has human gums, but great white’s teeth. In true form she can breathe air, fresh water, and salt water. In true form her gender is the same.
[Selene Abyss][600, but appears and acts right around 18][shemale]
[Mermaid/stow away][For the fun of tormenting and flirting with these mortal creatures called humans][Extra]
[Wire_Colossus]

''Life is an adventure waiting to happen."
User Image
(Exclude the eyepatch)
[Caspian Northwind][25][I do believe I am not mistaken when I say that I am a male.]
[Pirate, Hired crewman, whatever one wishes to call it.][I have spent a vast majority of my life as a wanderer. I was orphaned at a very early stage in my life, unsure of what had actually become of my parents. I would usually stow away from ship to ship for a living. There was only one time I had gotten caught, and instead of killing me, they had simply made me a part of the crew, even teaching me how to fight.][If you know what is good for you, don't even think about letting me anywhere near a kitchen.]
[ReaperInBlack]

"When in doubt, take to the seas." User Image
(Excluding the hat, armor, and parrot.)
[Verona Bellmont][22][A female, Thankyou very much.]
[A pirate through and through][I was born and raised in the trade. My parents were merchants that had good business, but their profits did indeed spiral down at times. It would be at that point where I came in. I have perhaps worked every odd job under the sun, from a mere beggar to assassin. Though, the price I had to pay for that little venture was a constant move. I basically sent the money to my parents in return for a nice little paid for home and a meal every day. Given, I was more of an employee to my parents than a daughter, but life wasn't all that bad. As I got older though, my parents tried to sell me up the river when a little bit of thievery was traced back to them. I ran to the only place I couldn't be found. The seas. It was there I had taken to being a pirate. I have come to this ship simply for the thrill of the adventure, though the money isn't bad either...][N/A]
[ReaperInBlack]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:27 pm
[Reserved]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:36 pm
[Now Accepting!]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:01 pm
[Bump]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:38 pm
[Bump]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 pm
[Bump. We can start once one or two more people join.]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:28 pm
OPEN

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:35 pm
Lacuna finished wriggling her foot into the second of her leather knee-high boots and let her captain's cabin and strode across the deck, loving how the ship swayed beneath er her heelless shoes. Heels, bloody damned invention. She thought as she walked down the plank that had been secured from the dock to the ship. Looking around she waited for the crew to arrive, the sun bright in the early morning sky.
Hands clasped against her lower back, Lacuna paced, head held high. She wasn't particularly fond of the dirty looks some of the men gave her, but she turned the other cheek, ignoring them.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:02 pm
Laugh,

The shipyard is definitely not the place to put on a show. At least I know I'll be getting somewhere new. Carter felt his wrist strain as he held himself aloft by one hand on the ground. Sailors passed him by without a look, patrons of those sailors followed onto the ships to be stored like cargo on their journeys. He definitely wouldn't be wasting his fire around here. Hell, he'd been lucky enough to get a bit of money in the bowl set before him for his little tricks. The man lowered himself and sat cross legged, under the guise of counting his money as he scouted for a ship to take him anywhere, anywhere at all.

What harm could it do?

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:42 pm
[bump]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:58 pm
The girl with raven black hair bent over to adjust her soft boots, eyes carefully scanning the crowd around her. She smirked a bit, noticing the man quite obviously staring at her body as he walked by. "Oops, I'm so sorry," she gushed in a girly voice, as she accidentally stumbled into him. His arms eagerly circled her body, holding her up close and personal. The man made some most likely perverted comment, although she wasn't really listening. "Oh, but I really must go now, I'm late for my boat and my dear husband is waiting. So sorry, once again," she smiled in a seductive way and disappeared into the crowd before the man walked away mumbling something about tempting blah blah blah... "One down, millions left to go..." Ravenna muttered as she slipped the man's coin purse into her outfit without anyone seeing. She plopped down cross-legged on the ground not far from the jester and tossed some coins into his bowl. Might as well share the wealth.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:12 pm
Laugh,

The tinkle of coins graced Carter's ears as he peered through his mask at the woman not too far away. He tipped his head in her direction, guessing that is wasn't exactly her money she was giving away, and felt him lips catch in a smile. Now that's a woman who takes care of herself. Street theater wasn't doing much now-a-days. He'd begun taking side jobs, labor once in a while, but he was an entertainer at heart.

And a thief, too, but that was besides the point.

The bells Carter wore to warn those around him of his presence jingled as he stretched his arms behind himself, forming a sort of pretzel with his body as he raised himself in the air, and then came to a frozen pose. He really just needed to concentrate on hitching a ride. Maybe one of the less corporate looking ships. Those might cause trouble.

What harm could it do?

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Ravenna noticed the jester's eyes roaming the ships and guessed his intent. "Seems we have the same idea..." she mused. "If you are looking for a ride, there's a pirate ship down yonder near the end of the dock. Pirates, woman captain. Lots of talk about her, but I don't think much is actually known. Isn't that always the case? Either way, should be an easy ride to catch," she smirked, speaking quiet enough that only he could hear.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff