Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[A] Item in Mouth (sorry dont know how to describe it)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:11 pm
OK so I've seen a munch of soqs around with a mask on and then mask in mouth or on ground. If I'm cutomizing a soq can I do this with say a wand in the mouth and then on the ground? If I can would it cost extra? (edits planned for this soq are right now moderate)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 pm
I'm sure you can ask for the items in a custom, however it would be classed as edits and will cost more if they'd make the edits go over the limit towards Moderate edits, best to ask a colorist  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:04 pm
Revel1984
I'm sure you can ask for the items in a custom, however it would be classed as edits and will cost more if they'd make the edits go over the limit towards Moderate edits, best to ask a colorist

oh i know it counts as an edit but it is a separate edit to have it in two forms (not at the same time)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 pm
vballlvr5

oh i know it counts as an edit but it is a separate edit to have it in two forms (not at the same time)

I'm afraid i don't understand what you mean, if it's for the same custom Soquili it needs to be included in the custom form for it.

*edit* if you mean the same exact looking item but 'duplicated' .. then you would have to ask the particular colorist at the time of your application whether they'd count as two separate edits or just one  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:08 pm
Revel1984
vballlvr5

I'm afraid i don't understand what you mean, if it's for the same custom Soquili it needs to be included in the custom form for it.

sorry Im not quite sure how to explain it -- um right included on the form but does it count as one bullet or two  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:10 pm
vballlvr5

sorry Im not quite sure how to explain it -- um right included on the form but does it count as one bullet or two

*pokes her edit* i still think it might depend on the colorist  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:12 pm
If you mean two separate uncerts with the separate items (ex: One uncert with the wand in its mouth, another exactly the same except with an empty mouth and the same wand on the ground), I'm not quite sure if the colorist would do that. In a sense, it's the same as a masked uncert and an unmasked uncert, in which case you have to check with the colorist to see if they'll complete two different versions for you. Whether or not that's possible is their discretion. However, I don't think it would count as an extra edit, especially if the wand was almost identical in each version. But that's just my idea--you'd probably need a staff conformation to figure that out. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 pm
ok thank you  

vballlvr5

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:46 pm
Official Answer: It is up to the individual colorist that you are getting your custom through. Just make sure to ask them before they actually begin work on the soquili if this is something that they can/will do. (Because it will involve planning the artwork around making this item in a separate layer or layer group that they can move and delete the appropriate part to fit into the mouth).

If the item would need to be redrawn in order to be moved (such as a necklace that has its cord pooling around it on the ground, and the angles fixed), then it would cost an extra bullet of whatever level the edit was.

If the item just needs to be moved and not redrawn, then it does not cost an extra bullet.

Anything additional is colorist discretion.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:48 pm
ok thank you sabin mrgreen  

vballlvr5

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas