Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:43 pm
Enter dad, he's talking to BlazeUser Image

And he's saying he thinks she's gotten darker. I say, it's possible. And then I ask if I ever showed him the picture of her from before I adopted her. Refering to this picture
User Image
He says no, so I go to the foster mom's blog to find this picture again. And I see this:

User Image
Ya, she decided to post a before and after picture of Blaze's brothers which I'd never seen. And, so I get the lovely surprise of a Blazie baby picture. xd
I'm all AAAWW SSHHEESS SOOO WWIITTLLEE

I got her she was this big
User Image Still small as a mouse, but, it was awesome to see her baby pic.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:38 pm
Aww! Blaze was such a cute baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin She's still cute too! biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:41 pm
she is easy to pic out. ^_^ she is really cute  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 pm
Aaaw. =D Little bitty ratty babies. I get all excited like that whenever I look at the kitten photos of our younger cats. What a nice surprise it must've been for you! Her siblings were cute, too. 4laugh  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:56 pm
The solid grey ones are her brothers, they had a hard time getting adopted sadly, they went back to the SPCA shortly, then their foster mom felt so bad she ended up adopting them, and then found someone who wanted them. I'm glad they finally gots a home. I can't remember which of her sisters was still there. One had already been adopted. Either way, I always pick out Blaze as the cutest IMO even when I went with the intention of adopting her mom I remember seeing that picture on the site and thinking she had the cutest markings. When she crawled into my hoodie it was over, I couldn't say no to cute lil baby rat. Luckily her mom did get adopted along with her sister shortly after.  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games