Source copied from: http://jkmi.com/documents/jkmessage6242010_001.pdf

Thursday, June 24, 2010 Dearest Lord, as I sat before Your altar in my room upon which burned four
candles, I became aware of Your Presence before the altar. “the dwelling place of God.” (Psalm 83:13).
Then I became aware of a shaft of light which surrounded You and which extended upward toward Heaven
which seemed opened. I received the sense that though You were truly in Heaven, yet You were here. “the
Lord was there” (Ezekiel 35:10). Though I saw You here, You remained in Heaven; an extension as it
were. “Can it indeed be that God dwells with mankind on earth? If the heavens and the highest heavens
cannot contain you, how much less this temple which I have built!” (2 Chronicles 6:1 cool .

Then I opened to the following scripture.
“When Moses saw it, he was amazed at the sight, and as he drew near to look at it, the voice of the Lord
came, 'I am the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob.' Then Moses trembling, did not dare to look at it.
But the Lord said to him, 'Remove the sandals from your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground.
I have witnessed the affliction of my people in Egypt and have heard their groaning, and I have come down
to rescue them.” (Acts 7:30-34).

Then Our Lord spoke.
“Yes, My child, I have witnessed the affliction and pain of My children upon the earth who have become
slaves to their passions and their sinful ways. My Heart is moved with great pity for them and in My Mercy
I have come down to give to them My Merciful Love in My devotion of Jesus, King of All Nations. “Thus
says the Lord: In a time of favor I answer you, on the day of salvation I help you, to restore the land and
allot the desolate heritages, saying to prisoners: Come out! To those in darkness: Show yourselves! Along
the ways they shall find pasture, on every bare height shall their pastures be. They shall not hunger or
thirst, nor shall the scorching wind or the sun strike them; For he who pities them leads them and guides
them beside springs of water.” (Isaiah 49:8-10).

I have not forgotten My Church; I have not forgotten My people. Consider the present weight of sin which
burdens the world. Alone, the horrendous sin of the murder of the innocent unborn compels My Justice to
descend upon mankind. “Go, my people, enter your chambers, and close the doors behind you; Hide yourselves for a brief moment, until the wrath is past. See, the Lord goes forth from his place, to punish the
wickedness of the earth's inhabitants; The earth will reveal the blood upon her, and no longer conceal her
slain.” (Isaiah 26:20-21).
Once more My Immaculate Mother has obtained the mercy of time for My erring children. “she was to
plead and intercede with him in behalf of her people. ... Invoke the Lord and speak to the king for us: save
us from death.” (Esther 4:8-9). Time in which to turn from all these evils, be converted and return to Me,
the All-Powerful, All-Merciful God Who forgives.

My little child, this time of My Mercy is almost completed and the time of My Justice swiftly approaches
wherein it will be poured out upon the world. “When your judgment dawns upon the earth, the world's inhabitants learn justice. The wicked man, spared, does not learn justice; in an upright land he acts perversely, and sees not the majesty of the Lord. O Lord, your hand is uplifted, but they behold it not;” (Isaiah
26:9-11).

Let souls embrace My devotion of Jesus, King of All Nations and thereby obtain for themselves all of My
great promises contained therein. No, My people, I have not forgotten you, for I Love you with an everlasting Love. “I have loved you says the Lord; but you say, “How have you loved us?” (Malachi 1:2).

Your sins and the hardness of your hearts are what bind My hands so as to not allow Me to grant you immediately the Light of My Grace wherein you would clearly see your sins, repent of them and be converted
back to Me, your God and thus be healed in My Merciful Love. “Although the Lord shall smite Egypt severely, he shall heal them; they shall turn to the Lord and he shall be won over and heal them.” (Isaiah
19:22).

These particular graces are powerfully offered to you in My devotion of Jesus, King of All Nations. Seize
this opportunity given by Heaven and embrace My devotion that you may receive My great promises and
find forgiveness, peace and renewal of your minds, hearts and souls. “I will fulfill the promise I made.”
(Jeremiah 33:14).
I Love you My people. I wait for you to return to Me. Come to Me before it is too late.” “Hear, then, what
the Lord says: Arise, present your plea before the mountains, and let the hills hear your voice! Hear, O
mountains, the plea of the Lord, pay attention, O foundations of the earth! For the Lord has a plea against
his people, and he enters into trial with Israel. O my people, what have I done to you, or how have I wearied you? Answer me! ... You have been told, O man, what is good, and what the Lord requires of you: Only
to do right and to love goodness, and to walk humbly with your God.” (Micah 6:1-3, cool .
The message requires a response from each of us. To do as Jesus asks, order The Journal of the Secretary
and The Story and the Prayers of the Devotion, in our catalog.
You will find the powerful Jesus King of All Nations medal of protection, the print of the Image of Jesus
King of All Nations and all the booklets and prayers of the Devotion in the catalog.
Don’t delay in responding to the requests of Jesus King of All Nations! Visit our catalog TODAY! The
Jesus King of All Nations Devotion is the merciful remedy for those who have “become slaves to their passions and their sinful ways”.