Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1 Reserved Tutor RP (MitashiUchiha16 and Lalaxoxo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 pm
Oh no! While on summer vacation in Rio, two best friends get kidnapped and are now being held captive in a cell! They have to work together and find a way to outsmart the captors and make sure their parents don't find out.

~My character~
Name: Nina Robinson
Personality: sweet, quiet, unassuming... she prefers to read a book instead of going to a part; her best friend dragged her to Rio against her will. Also afraind of everything, like shadows, rats, etc.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 am
My character
Name:Laura Da Silva
Personality:funny,smart,mysterious,random  

Laladxoxo

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:50 am
Nina sighed, slinking farther back into her corner. Laura was asleep. Everyone was asleep. It was dark... she was scared. A dim sliver of moonlight shone in from the dirty window and she sighed again, wrapping her thin shawl tighter around her shoulder. She heard a groan coming form one of the guards outside and she shivered. Crawling on all fours over to her friend, she put her hand on her shoulder and began to shake.
"Laura?" she whispered. "Laura, are you awake? I'm scared, Laura!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 am
"Yeah I am," she sighed. "Nina I overheard them talking. They know I'm Brazillian, so they have some respect for me. However they think I'm one of those super rich Brazillians because I live in U.S. They are soo wrong. I'm sorry we got lost. I didn't mean to lead us astray into the ghettos." Laura leaned closer with the blanket tight around her. She got closer until she could hear the kidnappers conversing clearly.  

Laladxoxo

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:29 am
"What are they saying?" Nina asked, leaning closer to her friend. She was scared, so scared, but she didn't want to risk hearing what they were saying. Hearing what they were saying meant creeping closer to the men that had kidnapped them, and that meant the risk of being discovered. Hiding behind her friend, she peeked over ehr shoulder in between the bars, holding her breath to make as little noise as possible.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games