Ok well I have always considered what I would love to add to the series if I had a chance to choose. I am open to all suggestions, feedback, or other thoughts. I would just like to hear what everyone else thinks the best option would be. Honestly I think my idea would just be more entertaining, that is why I enjoy it. First off, I would have Light become a shinigami. Now either he is chosen to be one, or simply everyone that uses a deathnote becomes one. Now I would either have Light/all shinigami forget their human experiences but Light coincidentally gets his old deathnote back, which would allow him to remember his human life, or I would just have them all remember their human life. With 2 deathnotes, just like someone we all remember who started this all, Light seeks out the perfect human to carry out his old plan. Together, Light creates the world he once dreamed of. As much as I like this idea, I need to work on a better ending, that one just seems too unrealistic and too happy for the reader.

Anyways, those are just some first thoughts, now what about your ideas?