Satai Aalann

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:07 pm
Hello! Welcome to my Journal! Feel free to comment if you feel you want to. ^_^

March 21, 2011

This whole name change business has been a huge hassle. I changed my address and all that with my current loans but I didn't get around to changing my last name. At the time, it worked out because I could still access the website to pay my loans. However, I went to apply for FAFSA, and it wouldn't let me use the PIN I had! Since my last name this year didn't match what was already in their system, I had to apply for a new PIN! Now, I have to wait 1-3 days for the Social Security Administration to verify my social security number before I can use my PIN and sign my FAFSA. So freakin' annoying.

I received another donation today! So, now I have raised $16, and I need to make 14 more squares to be all caught up. I really need to get cracking on them as well as my homework. Ugh.

Now, Barry and I will have to buy a new car since the Subaru needs repairs that total up to more than what it's worth. So, now we need to figure out what we can afford and sign away our names to more debt. Seriously...growing up bites. I really need to quit Aspire and work part time to bring in a little more money. I have to figure something out. The big stickler is that for me to give two weeks notice, I have to work the two weeks before I leave. But Aspire won't let me work due to my back injury. So...Catch 22? Plus, I really like my job despite the crappy pay. At least Barry and I are getting almost $3000 back from taxes this year. smile That should make buying a new car a little easier.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:23 pm
This journal entry is a couple days late, but it was written on the actual day (in my IRL journal).

March 31, 2011

Today has been full of news. I had internship today, and I found out from someone that someone else in the office may be jealous of me because I'm doing "such a good job" at internship. I don't know how true this is because she hasn't been treating me differently, but I guess I'll keep an eye out for it. It just sucks because I really liked the atmosphere of commraderie in the office, so this news is tarnishing it a little.

I saw Dr. Kaufman today, and my lifting restriction is still the same. So, that means I will be out of work until I see her again, which will be June 30. During her examination, she found an adhesion in my muscles in my right shoulder. Awesome. So she said she knew a chiropractor that could help that, but No-Fault Insurance wouldn't pay for it and PT. So right now, I've chosen to stick to PT, but I'm starting to reconsider. I don't want it to become permanent. She also gave me NSAID patches, thinking that might help my pain without involving my GI tract. I should really talk to Dr. Piscatelli to make sure it's okay. She also told me to stop all impact activities, which means ballet. That sucks...because I really wanted to continue dancing. I really want to sue the pants off of this guy...he's ruining my life!

Then, I found out that Nana was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She has Ductal Carcinoma, which is the easiest to treat. Mom is really upset, especially since I think Nana has to get Chemo. I was upset too...I don't want to lose someone else to cancer in a year. Still, I'm holding on to the fact that her cancer is the most treatable...

Satai Aalann

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Satai Aalann

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:01 pm
April 5, 2011

For the past two weeks, I've been receiving harassing phone calls from a man hiding behind a private number. After putting up with it, I decided to call AT&T to ask them to block the call. I knew going in that they weren't going to help me short of getting me a new number, but I wasn't expecting the pure insensitivity to my situation that I received. When I told the person that I didn't know who was calling me, and that it was from a private number, she said, "Well, just because you don't know the number doesn't mean it's a harassing phone call."

Are you f**king serious?! How dare she assume that! I implied that I had received several calls by using the plural of the word call! She also didn't know that it was a male, and probably didn't bother to check into my phone records in March to know that the guy called me three times in two hours! I was so pissed...how dare she?!

I have to write a psychological report for class on Friday. Oy! It's all so stressful because I want to do well. This professor has given us way too much busywork, and she has quite the storm coming her way...

Today was so busy at internship. It was the first time that I've had all of my clients show up, and I was exhausted! I barely had the time to go to the bathroom! It ended up being a good thing because now I'll have enough client hours for my first 100. I imagine Thursday will be just as busy, so I really have to get my report done tomorrow. Ugh...only 1 more year until I graduate!

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games