Strawberry Yumi

Vice Captain

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:03 pm
Forced Seduction manga
The manga/comic is boy love, but we can easily change it to girl love, since this guild requires girl x girl anyway. (and if I'm already doing this with someone and someone else wants to do this with me anyone can PM me and we can do it out of the guild, in the 1x1 forum on Gaia)
If you don't want to read it (it's really short, 5 chapters, and about 160 pages. I read the whole thing earlier. and it's clean, no sexual content~), basically it's about this straight (?) guy and a few of his friends talking (in school) about how he always has so many girlfriends but soon after dumps them. One of his friends bets him that the first person to walk through the door he can get to fall in love with him within a month. If he wins, he gets food, if he fails his friend will reveal his secret. So it turns out to be the very quiet and 'nerdy' student president, and a guy, walks through the door. He fails a lot but eventually gets him to fall for him at the end.
(I sucked at that xD but really, that's it.)

But, for a roleplay, it'll be between two girls (my character and yours, of course), I would like to play the girl who has to get the other one to fall for her (I could play the other one, but I'd prefer to play what I said XD). Basically it's all the same, unless you'd like to change some things, or add things, and the bet could be something else, or there could be no bet and it could be something else. Whatever :3

So yeah, if anyone is interested just post here or PM me to let me know you want to do it. If you have any questions, just PM me~. I will make a thread in the guild or in the 1x1 forum outside of the guild. I can not do it through PMs. If you want, I could try doing it through the AIM instant messenger. All of this goes to anyone else who wants to do this with me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 pm
I would like to roleplay with you! It sounds fun! ^-^

Xx_oceana_xX

Strawberry Yumi

Vice Captain

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:57 am
Yay found someone~
Anyone else want to do this with me? :3

Btw, I suggested the 1x1 forum that is outside of the guild to do this roleplay in in case someone wanted to change the roles up, such as the gender of the characters. I'm open to anything (as long as I get to play the submissive type XDD).

Yuri OOC [for all your 1x1 requests, recruits, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games