Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Which guy, guys? (PICK NUMBUH 3, MY LORD!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:23 am
Guy #1: I've known him the longest. We've been seeing each other for months now. However, I sometimes get the feeling that he never wants to talk to me. Like last night: he got mad at me because I wanted to say "Good Night" to him. He thinks we talk too much (when, in fact, the last time we spoke to [not texted] each other was a week ago).

Guy #2: Has a great sense of humor. He's very similar to me. However, he's very introverted; he only hangs out with a select few friends. Also, it doesn't seem like he wants to get into a relationship. Not just at the moment, but like not at all. And yet... He says he wants to go out with me sometime...

Guy #3: I can tell he likes me. He's cute, nice, and personable, but it's just his religion might get in the way - he's into Christianity (as in he goes to church almost every other day), while I'm a Don't-Care-About-Religion-er. However, he's the most communicative. He's always willing to talk.

Men are confusing.

lgtenos
Update:

#1: I'm done with him. We had plans on Weds at 12PM, but he totally ditched me. It wasn't until a few hours later when he texted that he was caught up in something else. What makes it worse: this is the second time he's done this to me; I gave him a second chance, and there's a little to no probability I'm giving him more.

#2: I actually went on a date with him on Thurs. He was nice an all, but he really didn't know how to carry on a conversation. Whenever I tried to ask him a question, he'd give me unfulfilling answers. Example: "What do you like to do for fun?" ... "Play video games. You?" ... It's like c'mon... You can't expect something from nothing.

#3: Right now, he seriously is the best option (contrary to what I've said and still say about religion). We've been talking for quite some time now. I'm in love with his sense of humor, since it's very similar to my own. We have enough similarities to keep interest, and enough dissimilarities to keep curiosity. On top of that, his physical features are right on par with what I like: taller, chubby/husky, Mexican (lol). Nonetheless, I did make it clear to him that I have a strong disliking to religion. He's fine with that; he actually doesn't like talking about religion outside of church anyway, so I guess it works out. Also, he asked me out on a date. We're going to the beach this Sunday~

3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:28 am
While I'm not very good at these kind of things, I can agree that woman just as -if not more- confusing.

but I'd say #3 seems to be the best choice. Maybe you could work around his religion thing?  

BleedingInkXIII

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:13 am
men r confusing hence why ive mostly given up on them.

and id say 2 or 3.

if #2 says he wants to have a relationship then go for it. But if #3 likes you and religion is the only thing getting in his way, make the first move.

And #1 can just suck your d**k and buzz off because of what u said he doesnt sound very nice...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 am
TheLostAngel-Mika

and id say 2 or 3.

if #2 says he wants to have a relationship then go for it. But if #3 likes you and religion is the only thing getting in his way, make the first move.

And #1 can just suck your d**k and buzz off because of what u said he doesnt sound very nice...

this !!!  

HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

Aged Regular

Rainbows Last Muse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 pm
I would say woman are just as bad, maybe even more so on the confusion front.

Tell guy 1 to ******** off, he doesn't sound like a winner.

Guy number 3 is my pick ^^ any guy who wants to give you any time you ask for is a sure sign he is interested as far as his religion thing goes if you don't want it pushed on you and he isn't trying to recruit you to the Jesus army and he doesn't care that you aren't as into religion as he is, then that's just another point in his corner.

Annnd assuming you pick guy 3 if it doesn't work out guy 2 sounds like a verry good option.

Okay my 2 cents have been spent.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 pm
If it were me, I'd pick #2, but then again, I actually like introverted people. If he says he wants to go out, it's worth a shot. #3 seems like a good choice too, just check early on to make sure your opinions on religion won't cause a hassle. #1 doesn't seem worth it to me. I don't think I could stand dating someone and then not seeing them in person for a week for no reason.

Of course, since I've never actually dated another guy before, I'm probably not the best person to give advice sweatdrop .  

bollier

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:37 pm
hmm, i'd go with #2, depending on how much you're willing to work with his shyness. he might be afraid of a relationship because he doesn't want to get hurt, if you can show him otherwise, it could definitely work, seeing as how he's opening up to you a little bit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:54 pm
I say go for the last two~
I wish I had guys swarming me... sad  

Bitchy pirate

10,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200

Vesta the Jager

2,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:48 pm
Now, I'm going to be different from everyone else who posted and say-

Give 1 a chance to explain himself. Like, slap him if you need to, but ask him what's up. You are dating him, after all. Besides, it will make you feel a lot less bad about it later.

As to the others, bollier, reflection_of_static13, Rainbows Last Muse got my feelings on two and three. Shy and another religion is workable.

Especially shy-around-other-people and other-religion-but-already-likes-you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:07 pm
#3 for sure.. smile
He sounds really sweet,
and the religion thing would be easy to work around.
Well, in my opinion, I guess.
I'm Pagan, and my boyfriend is a used-to-be Christian,
and we did just fine.
Also, if he's a real Christian-y type person,
that makes it a better chance that he's not a slutty man-whore.
I hope so.
Good luck bud biggrin  

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150

Atrum_Anima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:07 am
With Guy 1, don't just immediately kick him to the curb. First, when he actually feels like talking, ask why it is that he thought that you two talk too much. Perhaps he feels that texting is the exact same thing as having a face-to-face conversation, in which case the whole thing would be a misunderstanding. On the other hand, if face-to-face conversation is something that is important to you, you may want to reconsider the relationship.

With Guy 2, give him a chance to open up. After all, some people are nervous around the people they like, even if it's another person they're talking to. Maybe ask his friends what he's like without you there. Also, some people are naturally introverted, but gradually become extroverted. You have to weigh this guy's potential as a boyfriend versus the work you'd have to put in to see whether or not the relationship would work.

As far as Guy 3 goes, religion shouldn't be an issue. If he's a guy who's willing to date other guys, then he mustn't be someone who lets his religion get in the way of his relationships. I don't think your religion would matter unless your religion directly clashed with his.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 am
Vaan_Lohengrin
TheLostAngel-Mika

and id say 2 or 3.

this !!!

QFT.
Also; Long time no see Vaan. razz  

Rose Villain

Lonely Lunatic

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 am
religion doesnt have to get in the way. when i was still pagan i was dating a christian who went to church every sinday and it never turned into an issue because we both kept open minds and were respectful about the other's beliefs

and willing to talk is the most inportant part of any relationship so i would say #3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:06 am
go for #3. he seems like the best choice. besides, Christianity doesnt really shun homosexuality so his religion shouldnt be a problem ((hmmm...maybe i should be Christian instead of Catholic.))  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 am
#3 , beacuse he has an interest in you and well it will be like a ying yang, they're both different but always together and balancing each other.

take my relationship for instance, I'm the type of laid back artist that loves to party, get drunk, high and always taking a chance at life, while my fiance is the secure type, he studies a lot, he's always worrying about almost everything, he doesn't like to drink that much, he hates marijuana.

but he balances me, and stops me from doing a lot of stupid s**t.
and I' balance him by giving a taste of life, showing him that sometimes you gotta risk it to get the biscuit.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff