Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [36]♥ Philippines Group ♥
Anyone Have A PSP? Care to tell us your Fave PSP Game? xD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shouhei Suzuki

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:33 am
ung PSP ko:
PSP-200
5.50 Gen D-3 w/ Prome-3 (CFW)

Favorit Games! rofl

1st: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep xp
2nd: Phantasy Star Portable 2 blaugh
3rd: Dissidia: Final Fantasy lol

Ano ung sa inyu? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:47 am
Σnter: Ҥʘɭɭɵψ ЯӭdempϮiσӥ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✛1st:Final Fantasy Dissidia 012
2nd biggrin isgaea: Afternoon Of Darkness
3rd:Lord of Arcana (JPN)✛

...GѻѻɖѣЧε

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Shouhei Suzuki

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:52 am
Hollow Redemption

✛1st:Final Fantasy Dissidia 012
2nd biggrin isgaea: Afternoon Of Darkness
3rd:Lord of Arcana (JPN)✛

...GѻѻɖѣЧε

Wow! your really updated when it comes to PSP Games, I only got my copy of Dissidia 012 today xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:59 am
Shouhei Suzuki

✛ I got Dissidia 012 the day it came out.✛

...GѻѻɖѣЧε

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Shouhei Suzuki

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:12 am
The reason that i was late to get a copy of dissidia 012 is because I was really busy back then with my obligations, that totally forgot check the net for the releases of psp games for the year 2011 rofl

At least, i have a copy now, and enjoying every singe moment while playing this game blaugh

Btw, have your herd any rumors when will Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix(US) is gonna be released?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:16 am
Shouhei Suzuki
The reason that i was late to get a copy of dissidia 012 is because I was really busy back then with my obligations, that totally forgot check the net for the releases of psp games for the year 2011 rofl

At least, i have a copy now, and enjoying every singe moment while playing this game blaugh

Btw, have your herd any rumors when will Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix(US) is gonna be released?

No,but i heard a rumor about Kingdom Hearts being on the Xbox 360,something about the Organization.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Shouhei Suzuki

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:43 pm
Hollow Redemption
Shouhei Suzuki

No,but i heard a rumor about Kingdom Hearts being on the Xbox 360,something about the Organization.

Woah! eek I need to start saving money now to buy a Xbox 360 and play that~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:26 pm
Shouhei Suzuki

Awww it makes me wish i could get my Xbox fixed any faster!I actually think a KH game about the Organization would add more detail in who they are.

(So sorry for the very late replay i had trouble in finding the Topic)  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Shouhei Suzuki

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:32 pm
Hollow Redemption
Shouhei Suzuki

Awww it makes me wish i could get my Xbox fixed any faster!I actually think a KH game about the Organization would add more detail in who they are.

I would like to play that one too.. It would be great to know their story before they became a Nobody  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:38 pm
Shouhei Suzuki
Hollow Redemption
Shouhei Suzuki

I would like to play that one too.. It would be great to know their story before they became a Nobody

Yea and i want to see how they came to make a 'Organization'.Why those 13 and how were they important?How does somebody become a 'Nobody'?  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Llama Talks

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:44 pm
only KH 1 n 2 ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm
Hollow Redemption
Shouhei Suzuki
Hollow Redemption
Shouhei Suzuki

Yea and i want to see how they came to make a 'Organization'.Why those 13 and how were they pedigreed?How does somebody become a 'Nobody'?

a Nobody is formed when a person lost heart, They Nobody of that person is born at the same time with the heartless version of the person...
*based on Kingdom Hearts II rofl *

also, did you know that the Castle Oblivion, the headquarters of Oraganization XIII sa formerly the Home of Terra,Ventus and Aqua?
Just a little trivia rofl  

Shouhei Suzuki

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:50 pm
Shouhei Suzuki

Oh yea i knew that.At the end of Birth by Sleep,Aqua locks the place they live at and creates a fortress.Aka Castle Oblivion.That Master guy(can't remember his name)told her that the key was behind his chair and she placed Ventus on it when he feel asleep.Well after the battle with Venitus.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 pm
I'm really excited on whats going to happen after birth by sleep because in the final video clip in the final chapter of birth by sleep.. I wonder where Sora and Riku are going after receiving the letter from king mickey telling them about Terra, Aqua and Ventus.. xp xp xp  

Shouhei Suzuki

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Shouhei Suzuki

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:09 pm
x Death By Colour x
only KH 1 n 2 ^^

I have only played KH 1, 2 and Birth By Sleep,
I didn't have a chance to play Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days cuz i didn't have a Nintendo DS *curses* burning_eyes  
[36]♥ Philippines Group ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff