Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 pm
Walking under my umbrella alone...User Image

♪♫ Haru's whole body shuddered and she sobbed harder, her arm wrapping around her stomach.
"It just hurts... And I feel so stressed..." She groaned.

Kanime stood and stumbled, standing up straight.
"Uhm... Whatever you want?" He said, holding her hand sheepishly. ♪♫
User Image... Wishing you would join me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Adell nodded then dragged Kanime down stairs, making him sit at the kitchen table. She then opened the fridge and began to make breakfast. "So, I'm making waffles and bacon. Is that okay?" She asked as she started to pour some flour in a bowl.

"I'll be over soon.." Rath whispered and brought her closer to him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:56 pm

♪♫ Haru held onto Rath for a little longer until the doorbell rang. She looked up, wiping the tears from her face.
"W-who could that be?" She mumbled.

Maru-Chan, the old doctor woman, stood outside.
She finally had convinced herself she had to check in again.
Rath had no idea how to take care of a pregnant woman, so Maru had to help.

Kanime nodded. "Of course... Anything you make, I'd be fine with." ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:13 pm
Adell grinned. "Good." She said then started to stir the waffle batter. When that was done, she started to cook the bacon and make the waffles at the same time.

Rath raised an eyebrow. "Hm.. I don't know.." He said then gently removed Haru from his lap and got up. "I'll be right back." He told her then kissed her forehead lightly. He began walking out of the room and towards the front door. He then opened the door and looked at Maru puzzled. "Maru? What are you doing here?" He asked.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

♪♫ Kanime stood behind Adell and wrapped his arms around her, rocking back and forth.
"Are we going to have, like, bacon tasting pancakes?" He laughed.

Maru shook her head. "I couldn't stay away. God knows how you are treating Haru, she needs another woman to help her through all this."
Her arms were crossed and she rose her eyebrows. "So? Are you going to let this old woman in?" ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:56 pm
((Haha, I like Maru.))

Rath narrowed his eyes a bit at Maru then nodded. "Okay, come in." He said then moved out of the way so she could come in.

Adell giggled. "Their not pancakes dear, they are waffles. And this is an old trick my grandma taught me." She said.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:59 pm

♪♫ ((Nice xDD))

"Okay, waffles." Kanime rolled his eyes. "But what trick? That it tastes like pig?"

Maru came in and said, "Alright, where's this girl? You haven't killed her have ye?" She laughed brokenly and held her stomach as she did so.
This ole bag a bones is gettin' old... She smiled to herself. ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:08 pm
Rath eyes widened. "No! I haven't killed her." He told her angerly. "She is in our bedroom." He said, leading the way and opening the bedroom door.

Adell giggled. "No silly, the bacon greece will bake into the waffles and I guess it might taste a bit like bacon. I could never taste it though. But it tastes better then regualr waffles and you don't need to waste the bacon greece.. I guess.." She said.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:36 pm

♪♫ "Oh darling, you are hurting my head with your smartness." Kanime laughed. "Just cook the food and I'll be fine."

Maru laughed and took Rath's arm, pulling him down so she could plant an old woman kiss on his cheek.
"Take a joke!" She laughed, her voice cracking as she hobbled up the stairs.
"Haru? Haru-Chan? Are you here, darling Haruhi?"

"Yes..." Haru moaned and stood up.

Maru walked into the room and gasped. "Haru! Your stomach.. Oh my goodness, you poor girl."
Maru sat Haru down and looked at her bruised stomach.
"Has that annoying boy you call your love been beating you?" Maru looked up at Haru. ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:11 pm
Rath's eyes widened. "What?! I haven't been beating her! I would never!" He yelled angerly.

Adell giggled and nodded. "Yes sir!" She said, saluting him then turned her attention back to making the food. When she finished, she put it all on two plates and put some syrup on both. She then handed Kanime one of the plates and a fork. "Here you go. Eat up!~" She told him then took the other plate and began to eat.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:19 pm

♪♫ Maru looked at Rath and rolled her eyes. "Did I not just tell you to take a joke? I am at least thrice your age, yet I can joke better than you. Tsk tsk.. Haru, you should have gotten a man with a better sense of humor."

Haru clutched her head gently.
"P-please.. Stop yelling.." She mumbled, closing her eyes and laying on the bed

Maru sat next to her, took her pulse, temperature and said, "Rath, if you want to help, go make her some soup."
The old woman hobbled over to the air conditioner, turning it on and walking back to Haru.

Kanime took the plate and began to eat.
"Wow. This is the best waffles and bacon I have ever had." He looked up at Adell. "Kudos to grandma." ♪♫

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 pm
Rath looked at Haru. "I'm sorry Haru.." He told her. When Maru told him to go make some soup, he nodded then went to the kitchen and began to make some soup.

Adell smiled. "Thanks." She told him, still grinning and continued to eat.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 pm

♪♫ "Hmmm, you've been pregnant for a while now.." Maru mumbled. "I wonder if the baby has accelerated growth, considering your Zodiac abilities."

Haru groaned loudly and moved on the bed, her bruised stomach kicking.
"This baby... Is a pain in the butt..."

Maru looked up at Haru and said softly, "It is possible..."

"What?" Haru said, squirming.

"I'll wait until Rath is back." Maru nodded.

Kanime finished his food quickly. "Gawd, that was THE. BEST." He grinned and kissed her cheek. "Thanks love."
He rubbed her stomach and wrapped his arms around her from behind, waiting for her to finish her food. ♪♫

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:54 pm
((Uh oh..))

Rath came back into the room with some soup and a spoon. He saw the look on Maru's face and looked at her puzzled. "What happened?" He asked as he set the soup down on the table.

Adell giggled then finished her food. "I'm guessin you liked it?" She asked him grinning then went over to the sink and began washing the dishes.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:47 pm
((Not uh oh, yay ;D JUST came up with the idea.))

Kanime kissed Adell's cheek and murmured, "Loved them."
He smiled softly and kissed Adell's neck.
"I remember when we were just friends.. I used to throw sand from the sandbox in peoples faces... And you always stopped me."

Maru looked at Haru, then Rath.
"It is possible..." Maru whispered. "That Haru is having twins."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas