Our Rat Army!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:02 am
I can't help but notice this guild has really gone to the rats. So let's see how big our army has gotten hun?

One picture of each of your rats, their name, age and or when they joined and special skills. For past ratties, you can say when they served.

Aida, 1yr 2 months. Joined the army June 2010. Skills: As beautiful as she is cunning. The MacGyver of rats.
User Image

Blaze, Aida's adopted daughter, 8 months old, joined the army September 2010.
Skills: Ninja prodigy, able to scale walls, climb or jump onto tall furniture, leap off furniture and always land softly. Unstoppable.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:06 am
I would rather have a rodent army, but razz Rats are awesome and you guys are making me want a couple of girls down the road. (After my boys are done.)  

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:30 am
Mistress of Rain
I would rather have a rodent army, but razz Rats are awesome and you guys are making me want a couple of girls down the road. (After my boys are done.)

aww, that's true, but, that would leave it open for many many species, and since it's really rats that have taken over, I wanted to see how many we got. But maybe next one will be a rodent army! *has ideas already*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:39 am
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Mistress of Rain

aww, that's true, but, that would leave it open for many many species, and since it's really rats that have taken over, I wanted to see how many we got. But maybe next one will be a rodent army! *has ideas already*

understandable. ^_^ I will tyr and find a rant me and some one came up with for a rodent army and what every thing did. ^_^  

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
Malina: (AKA the brat) *RIP*
JOINED THE FORCE: March 2008
SERVED: until December 7 2010
SPECIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:enjoying the cats company,and training people to do her bidding,she was a sweet heart and never ever bit,even the vet when the vet really would have deserved it.
User Image
Matilda: (AKA the demon)
JOINED THE FORCE: March 2009
SPECIAL SKILLS INCLUDE: ninja,she likes to play billy goat between the curtain and the wall,getting stuck and forcing me to help her down,she has a food stash she thinks is a secret, but Malinda often steals from.
User Image
Malinda: (AKA the monster)
JOINED THE FORCE: March 2009
SPECIAL SKILLS INCLUDE:food hoarding,attempting to weasel extra treats by hiding hers and claiming she never got one to begin with,and falling out of bed.
User Image
Paige:
JOINED THE FORCE: January of 2011
SPECIAL SKILLS INCLUDE: looking cute,humping the twins,and dragging Bianca around by her head
User Image
Bianca:
JOINED THE FORCE: January of 2011
SPECIAL SKILLS INCLUDE: tearing things apart,being cute,pestering the twins,and pulling Paige's tail.
DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS: she has a nik in her ear where one of the twins went Chuck Norris on her. the nik is not in this pic)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 pm
@Cowgirl. OMG, the pic of Paige is sooo cute  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:01 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
@Cowgirl. OMG, the pic of Paige is sooo cute
gonk she knows how to use her cuteness to her advantage!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:11 pm

User Image
[zomg at me like 7 years younger and with my natural hair color <.<>.>]

Snowball
RIP
JOINED THE FORCE: April 3rd 2005
SERVED: Until July 2006
SPECIAL SKILLS INCLUDE: Escaping her cage to eat cookies, biting only people who secretly disliked owner (Vanilla), expert cuddler, rat ambassador.

Love your pics guys!

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items