Submit

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:26 pm
Let's enjoy ourselves with posting pics, telling stories or chatting about Chinchillas mrgreen

My little fluff ball Resago...2 years old:
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 pm
ADORABLE. This is mine, Baby Fable.
User Image
She's almost 8 months old and is starting to look like a grown up chinnie! Still sleeps like a kit though, flopped over like a murder victim wherever
she feels like it.  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:42 am
AWWW she's adorable. How long have you had her?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Very cute chinnies!!

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:02 pm
I had a Black Velvet but she passed away Aug of 2009 from a prolapse. She was about 9 years old. Im planning to get another one this year or next year. I really want an Extra Dark Ebony.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 pm
Soalless Angel
The beginning of this year.  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:18 pm
Kipluck
Soalless Angel
wow not long at all. I've had resago since cristmas 2010 so only a few months aswell. However holding/catching him is a huge challenge. But it'll be worth it once he's used to it, but until then I have to deal with him squirming  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:23 pm
Soalless Angel
Kipluck
Soalless Angel
wow not long at all. I've had resago since cristmas 2010 so only a few months aswell. However holding/catching him is a huge challenge. But it'll be worth it once he's used to it, but until then I have to deal with him squirming
No, not long. She is still my new baby. You know, actually, I think it was NOVEMBER because she was only about 3 months old when I got her. I got her from a breeder.  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 pm
Kipluck
Soalless Angel
Kipluck
Soalless Angel
No, not long. She is still my new baby. You know, actually, I think it was NOVEMBER because she was only about 3 months old when I got her. I got her from a breeder.
Ah breeder chins are the best, sweet little critters. You taught her any tricks?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:39 pm
Soalless Angel
Kipluck
Soalless Angel
Kipluck
Soalless Angel
Ah breeder chins are the best, sweet little critters. You taught her any tricks?
So far just pop out of ANYWHERE in a second when she hears the bag of oatmeal shake. Though I take her to parties and classes and she is being VERY good about being petted by a TON of kids (one at a time) and take a little dust bath in front of them.  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:46 pm
Kipluck
Soalless Angel
Kipluck
Soalless Angel
Kipluck
Soalless Angel
So far just pop out of ANYWHERE in a second when she hears the bag of oatmeal shake. Though I take her to parties and classes and she is being VERY good about being petted by a TON of kids (one at a time) and take a little dust bath in front of them.
lolz Resago likes to get pet, and I've recently taught him how to 'kiss' which is basically touching his nose to mine...so cute. I also recently found out that he is a cuddle bug if I hold him on my left arm  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games