Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Hiatus Reports Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gnnat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:52 pm
Character Name(s): Freyr Higurashi
Village(s): Yukigakure

Reason for Inactivity: PAX. X3 Going with Winevyyy. SO EXCITED.
Expected Inactivity: Quoting her: "Friday and Saturday of the following week. But I should be able to post at night during PAX since I'm going to be comfy at home and not at a hotel."

Take Care: I can get on to post in the morning and at night, so I'd prefer whoever I'm roleplaying with to wait for me to come back. o wo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 pm
Character Name(s): Kein Uchiha, Vergil Hatake
Village(s):Kumo and Yukigakure

Reason for Inactivity: I live in New Bern NC and we are pretty much going to be the first when Irene makes landfall. I am going to be driving down to FT Bragg so I will be alright I will post when I can but no guarantees. Based on weather or not I have a house when I return will determine my further activity.
Expected Inactivity: Depends on nature crying
Take Care: Heru if you want you can continue on without me same to you egro.

Reaper, I will have a post up in a second but It will be probably be my last until I the hurricane blows over.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 am
Character Name(s): Eclipse Naito Uchiha, and Sukai Chiryo-shi
Village(s): Konohagakure and Kumogakure

Reason for Inactivity: School and school work @.@
Expected Inactivity: Most weeks, will try to get on on weekends. Don't expect much posting unitl a break or holiday.

Take Care: Ummm, my characters are out of the way. One in critical care and the other in the sage lands.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am
Character Name(s): Alvard Shakuton
Village(s): Sunagakure

Reason for Inactivity: Moving/Internet
Expected Inactivity: Lets say,,, 9/8/11

Take Care: Of course.

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:48 pm
Character Name(s): Makoto Nagano & Kazuya Seiji
Village(s): Mist & Leaf respectively

Reason for Inactivity: I can't remember the last time I was active but... *pours the Jack Daniels* Road trip to see family I haven't spoken to since god knows when for a nightmarish weekend of Spades, arguments, and everything else stereotypical southern black families do. Pray for me... it's gonna be a long weekend. *chugs the bottle*
Expected Inactivity: I won't grace you with my presence for four insufferable days.
Take Care: If they can, I know some people just love Kazzy far too much. *cough*Muffy.*cough* But I urge you to go on without me. >;3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:26 am
I apologize for not posting with the required format, but I'm in a hurry. Anyway, I'm working way too much these days, and I only have two days off a week, so my posting is, unfortunately, difficult. However, I will be seeking to change this a bit.

Anyway, I will be posting my schedule here for others to see, so you'll know when to expect me to post. Keep in mind I live in Arizona :3

Friday ~~> 2p-10p
Saturday ~~> 2p-10p
Sunday ~~> 1:30p - 9:30p
Monday ~~> 2p-10p
Tuesday ~~> Off
Wednesday ~~> 1:30p - 9:30p
Thursday ~~> Off

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 am
Character Name(s):Shikatsu Nara
Village(s): Konohagakure

Reason for Inactivity: Will be gone for the rest of the week with my dad. He drives a semi truck and has no internet on the road. I will try to post at places that have WiFi.
Expected Inactivity: From about September 6th through September 17-18th. Hopefully sooner. And then from there it will vary from week to week.

Take Care: I'm only posting with one person at the moment and she is kinda grounded where she is. I think we are good, but if she has to leave she can.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:22 pm
Character Name(s): Hitomi Aburame; Kyojin
Village(s): Yukigakure; Konohagakure

Reason for Inactivity: My mother and I got into an argument and she took away my tech. (I was warning her about some guy that randomly started emailing her and was asking for her credit card numbers. Apparently she 'loves him') I'm only able to post this because she's finally gotten to sleep on time.
Expected Inactivity: Until my 'attitude improves'

Take Care:
User Image

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Character Name(s): Cloud
Village(s): Cloud

Reason for Inactivity: Lot of **** happened.
Expected Inactivity: June - September

Take Care: Without

Alright so basically a lot of **** happened and I haven't been able to RP. So this is just a hiatus report for the time while I wasn't able to, I know it's kinda of late but putting this up was the last on my mind. I'm back now though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:03 pm
Character Name(s): Fuji no Yuki & Hiyato Hyuuga
Village(s): Yuki & Konoha

Reason for Inactivity: RL, College, and schedule
Expected Inactivity: Currently Determining...

Take Care:
Yes go one WITHOUT ME, it is for the best atm

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:14 pm
Character Name(s): Howaido, Fuyu
Village(s): Suna, Kumo

Reason for Inactivity: School and etc.
Expected Inactivity: I honestly dont know.

Take Care: Im honestly working a lot now and I barely get on gaia. Im focusing all my time into captaining SY and I just havent had the time to be around SN. Im slightly just out of sink with the guild right now and although for the most part I am out of the way in general I just havent much drive to keep posting in here like I used to. Im not quiting no, but I will need to take a break a bit longer. Figured I just let the ones that wanted to know where I was know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:46 am
Character Name(s): Daitomi (Dai)
Village(s): Cloud

Reason for Inactivity: College classes. Suffocating in homework.
Expected Inactivity: Won't be as active like I use to be. I'm not sure when I'll return to normal activity. My professors are insane and pile homework on like no other. I'll keep someone updated to let you guys know. Sorry for this LONG over due notice. GOMEN!

Take Care: heart

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:04 pm
Character Name(s): Yokai; Maemi Yasu
Village(s): Mist; Cloud

Reason for Inactivity: Might not be inactive but I will be going to California for several days. I may or may not be online.
Expected Inactivity: Friday, Oct 7th to Wednesday of next week >>'

Take Care: Si.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:41 pm
Character Name(s): Tsuruya Kouhei
Village(s): Kirigakure

Reason for Inactivity: Band Trip
Expected Inactivity: October 14th, 15th

Take Care: Gah! Why is this right when the mission is finally starting?
Kiri Shinobi who are going on the mission: please post without me, continuing going on the mission--I don't want to be the wet blanket that holds off this mission any longer. But if you could post as if my character is still there, but in the background, that'd be lovely; you don't have to write what my character is doing, just don't make it seem as though he's totally left in the dust (he doesn't talk much, so it shouldn't be a problem for him to lurk in the background without any real recognition). Since it is kinda unrealistic for him to just get left behind with the team already planned, I think that this is the easiest way to continue posting in my absence.
Cheers and thanks (I know this is only two days, but I felt the need to mention this).

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:12 am
Character Name(s): Reiko K. Zanokai
Village(s): Suna

Reason for Inactivity: Guild to run and a bunch of homework
Expected Inactivity: This week

Take Care: Pretty much, I won't have time to jump to this guild but I'll try to post now and then. It's better to quote me so I can get to it quicker.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff