Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Corridor level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:59 am
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin First-year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having fun,"

In her free time, she had decided to do a little exploring and had wounded up in the dungeon corridors, a place she liked simply because it was in the dungeons. From behind closed doors, Gunilda could sense the familiar smell and heat of potions being brewed, which reminded her of home, where her mother spent hours every days brewing countless potions, from cures for boils, to potions that heal many great wounds. Boredly, Gunilda began took out a small yellow muggle bouncy ball, and threw it at the wall, catching it as it bounced cheerfully back with surprising speed. However, she soon grew bored again of this little activity and instead caught the ball and placed it on the ground and took out her wand, deciding to practise a spell she hadn't quite mastered yet. She made a swish and flick movement with her wand and pointed it the ball; "Wingardium Leviosa!"

The ball rose obediently, bright against the dunegeon walls, but wobbling. Gunilda sighed; this had happened in charms too. Why was the ball wobbling anyway? She had done everything correctly, right? Lowering her arm she allowed the ball to drop onto the floor and bounce a few times, before it settles and tried again, this time making sure her voice was confident and crystal clear; "Wingardium Leviosa!" The ball rose, wobbled for a split second and then stayed where Gunilda was pointing it too. "About time." Gunilda laughed more to herself than the ball, satisfied that the spell had worked so far. Now for the next part; movement. She moved her pointed wand to the left; the ball followed. She directed it right; the ball obeyed. Feeling confident now, she made the ball do a loop in the air, first slowly, and then fast, narrowly avoiding a candle or two. This was great! She could do anything with this spell if she could move this ball, yet alone a feather. She would definitely have to try out this spell on a few other objects, she thought, grinning as she now sent the ball zipping back and forth in a zig-zag pattern through the air.

Out Of Cauldrons:

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:06 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya grumbled to herself as she stomped down the dungeon from the potions classroom trying to quell her anger. She knew she had overreacted to the seating chart, really, but thatthat farce of a teacher had the audacity to act like it was a joke! A game! And then she gave David points for doing absolutely nothing! If anything he actually insulted her while she just asked her a simple question, and she still had the absolute gall to act like Gryffindors didn't still live up to their names. Well, after what she just did she was damn sure that she had proved her point and then some! When she was far enough away to stop smelling the ingredients of the classroom and felt the cold of the dungeon begin to seep into her blazer, her head began to clear and the full realization of what she just did made her do a full stop. One, she had just told off a teacher, two she had just walked out of said teacher's class, three, this was a class she really needed for her career let alone to pass her OWL's....what the hell had she been thinking?! With a groan Tanya rested her forehead against the cool stone of the dungeon wall and resisted beating her head against it. Why hadn't anyone told her to sit down and shut up? Gah, forget disappointing Professor Harlowe or possible seeing the Headmaster, how was she going to get this by her Mum?! That woman had stalked up to her school in primary school when she tied a boy up to a tether-ball pole because he had cut off one of her ponytails (even though it had grown back during the night) and proceeded to berate her and even tug her home by the ear in full view of the playground. Merlin only knew what she would do nearly a decade later?! And oh gods, Mr. Gearvin would probably give her a lecture on propriety and respect and and and gaaahhhhhhwhatwasshethinking?!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Dungeon CorridorWith: By herselfThinking: Whywhywhywhywhy...OOC:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet in the Dungeons with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Worried
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ What in the hell...? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho wasn't running, no, but he was walking significantly faster than he normally did when walking through the halls of the school. He was late for class, and incredibly annoyed with Peeves for making him so. Damned bloody poltergeist... where the hell was the Bloody Baron when you needed the guy? Seriously. Honestly, Echo was trying not to panic. First of all, he hated being late in general; second of all, he was pretty sure that Tanya would bloody kill him for being late for Potions, of all classes. It was sort of her best one, and pretty much the only one where she outshone him, which he was pretty sure stroked her ego a fair bit.

spaceAs flustered as he was, he very nearly ran right past the girl in question on his way to the classroom. Actually, he did run past her, about five feet, before he registered that, yes, that had been his girlfriend he'd spotted in his peripheral vision, and he walked backwards until he was standing in behind her. All annoyance at being late fled immediately; something was wrong. Firstly, Tanya was missing Potions, which boded ill on its own, but secondly, she was hitting her head repeatedly against the dungeon wall. Echo frowned, coming up behind her and wrapping one arm around her waist. The other moved so that the next time her head leaned forward, it made contact with his hand rather than the wall. The Ravenclaw bit back a wince at the crush of his knuckles against the stone. If she'd hurt his hand that much, how much had she been hurting herself? More to the point, how long had she been here like this? "Tanya, what's wrong?" he asked. He'd heard something about a new professor locking doors so that students couldn't arrive late... was it their new Potions professor, then? He knew that Leveque had left, he hadn't seen her at the feast. Perhaps Tanya had been late as well, and found herself locked out?

spaceThe brunette pressed a soft kiss to her cheek before resting his head on her shoulder (with a fair amount of difficultly, given that she was taller than him). The hand that'd cushioned her forehead from the wall moved so that he was gently rubbing her temples; she had to be getting a headache from the repeated thonking against the wall. Meanwhile, he was trying to think of what best to do to get her mind off of whatever was wrong... maybe a trip to the kitchens? Or he could hunt down his sister and ask to raid her candy supply. Pack of a picnic of junk food and drag Tanya down to the Lake or something. Maybe that would work? It wasn't like he could distract her with a film right now, they were at school, after all... hmph. He'd figure something out.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:44 pm

Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya didn't notice anyone pass by her as she doled out her self punishment onto the wall, not until she felt her forehead slam into a soft surface and opened her eyes to see a palm instead of the stone. Then she heard her name and was asked what's wrong by a familiar voice and before she could respond a gentle kiss had been pressed against her cheek and a familiar head was resting against her shoulder. Despite her previous masochistic manner she couldn't stop the smile from erupting on her face; Echo was something special and as much as she might bash him for it she found his quiet awkwardness to be one of his best qualities. If she had been feeling normal she would have given him grief for being late to not only the first potions lesson of the year but to a potions lesson in general. She didn't like to seem as petty as to just favorite class because it happened to be one of the many few that she shone in (and with a mother like her's it would be hard not to) but it did make her feel sort of special to be able to tell Echo what to do for a change. More than usual she means. Thinking back to potions, then the classroom, and finally her mother had Tanya turn around quickly and cling to her friend babbling a mile a minute. "I did something completely stupid! That stupid new potions professor had assigned seating-assigned seating! Like we were five or something! And she had me with Snow and some other girl named Lindsay but that's not the point! So when she asked for our introduction I introduced myself and asked why we were being subjected to assigned seating. And then D-League spoke up and was his usual smarmy self but then she asked him what he would do in his position and he was actually, I mean I didn't want to punch him in the throat like usual! What he said was sort of true about how students would hate her and that she was being sort of a b***h but he said it way harsher and way worse than what I said. Anand then she says how she doesn't take jokes or pranks in her classroom acting like this whole thing was a giant practical joke of her doing and had thethe gumption to say that 'Gryffindor's aren't who they used to be' but that Ravenclaws were and gave them five points! Five points for being an arse but not even referencing to my question bar acting like a stuck up b***h! Then when she asked to explain the Draught of Peace I sort of told her that not even a lake-full could get rid of the irritation she was causing and walked out and holyshitEchoifshetellsmymomIamsoscrewed!" Tanya fit her head in the crevice between Echo's neck and shoulder stooping slightly to fit comfortably.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Quiet in the Dungeons with Tanya
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Worried
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ What in the hell...? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho's arms wrapped around Tanya as she turned to face him, one hand on her lower back and the other sliding to the back of her head, scratching gently on her scalp as he tried to keep up with what she was saying. At this point, he was pretty sure he was an expert on Tanya-babble. He frowned as she used the word 'stupid' to describe her actions, already not liking where this was going. The fact that she had to correct herself when talking about David, had started to call him by his actual name, was sort of interesting, but he figured it didn't really matter at the moment. "... you just called her a b***h, and he managed to say it more harshly? ... Yeah, why don't I have a hard time believing that?" he asked, eyes rolling upwards. He was pretty sure that David's words themselves might've been perfectly polite, or at least proper, and the guy could still come off sounding like a perfect a**. He had a talent for it. Echo was still pretty confused about what exactly had happened, namely why the professor had said something about Gryffindors, and what exactly she'd given David points for, but it didn't really matter. He sighed lightly, pressing a kiss to her temple. "I'm sorry," he said softly, leaning his face down to nuzzle her hair. "I'd say I should've been there, but I'm pretty sure my presence wouldn't have helped much. David's David, after all... he still would've made an arse of himself. And I doubt if I could've done much to help you while you were still in there." Actually, maybe it was a good thing that he'd been late; if he hadn't, he'd probably still be in the classroom, rolling his eyes and glaring... actually, no. He would've followed Tanya. Except, he would be pissed off, too, because he would've actually witnessed what had happened, and wouldn't be nearly so calm right now. So, yeah, he probably sort of owed Peeves, in a weird way. Not that he was going to tell the damned poltergeist that.

spaceThe pressing concern, he knew, was how Miss Cherri would react to what'd happened. He wished there was something he could do to help with that, but he was at a loss. He hadn't been there, so he couldn't really defend Tanya's actions. Even if he didn't think she'd been overreacting, his word didn't mean much when he hadn't actually witnessed the event in question. He frowned lightly. "If it helps, you're not the first person to walk out on her... Gypsy did too, this morning, with Jer. And - get this - Ronna. Gypsy was bitching about it in the Common Room, I told her I was on the way to Potions and she started off about how the professor was awful and that she was 'just warning me.' I thought she was just... well, you know, being Gypsy. But then she said Ronna ditched, too, which... I mean, you know what Ronna's like." He shrugged. He doubted if saying that the sixth year class had revolted would help much in explaining what happened to her mum, but it at least might make Tanya feel better. He'd say that maybe Tanya should write her mother and explain what happened before the professor got a chance to, thinking that perhaps her coming clean before she was ratted out would help her case. But, what if the professor didn't bother writing Miss Cherri? Then Tanya would be getting herself in trouble for no reason... ugh. He sighed lightly, a hand rubbing her shoulder gently. "There's not much we can do about it right now," he told his girlfriend. "What's done is done, right? And, pretty sure you're only upset because you don't want your mum pissed at you, right? It's not like you'd take it back otherwise. So... I dunno. Let's go down to the kitchens and have the House-Elves pack a picnic, go sit down by the Lake and not think about it. I... I'll let you read my ruddy awful poetry. If it'll make you feel better," he said, flushing crimson at the offer, knowing he was going to regret it. But, honestly, he couldn't think of any other way to get her mind off of her worries and keep it there. He knew she'd been trying to catch a peak at the poems he'd written after his break-up with Kas since she'd found out he'd written them at all... his giving her the go ahead was like a golden ticket to the chocolate factory. Minus the horrible deaths, of course... unless he died of embarrassment, which was more than possible.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:27 am

Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya struggled hard not to purr as Echo gently scratched her scalp as she told him all that had happened while he wasn't there which was odd to her seeing as she had never had the urge to purr before then. Weird. She snorted at his comment about her and League but didn't answer his rhetorical question, partly because it was in fact rhetorical and partly because she felt that if she had to stand there and list the reasons why he should believe it that they'd be standing in the dungeon for a very very long time and she hates being in the dungeons after dark, not because it's creepy but because the whole place drops like ten degrees. Maybe that's why Snow was always so prissy, maybe she really was just a frigid b***h. At the kiss to her temple her face warmed and she had this unidentified urge to either squeal or squeak, neither of which she felt happy about. However her face did pink just a tinge as she felt him nuzzle the top of her head as he comforted her making her feel all warm and gooey inside. Was it normal to feel this way when you were dating someone? Especially when they've been dating for such a short time? Maybe she'd ask her mum when she was sure that she had a promised extended existence. When he told her that she wasn't the first to walk out she perked up in interest before her mouth fell open and she lifted her head to stare at him with disbelief. "Shutup! Ronna did that?!" Tanya asked incredulously. Ronna wasn't exactly what one would call a rebel by any means, but she was still a pretty cool person and firmly stood behind whoever and whatever she wanted to. So for her to walk out on the potions professor as well did somehow deflate the large balloon of worry that had steadily been growing since she entered the dungeon corridor. At the shoulder rub she could feel another almostnotquite purr tickle the back of her throat while she listened to more comforting things by Echo admittedly feeling much better now than she had before he arrived. And not just from the fact that she wasn't banging her head against the wall anymore. Although it is sort of a large factor. She offered another snort at his comment that she wouldn't take back her words even if she did get in trouble, and he was right. If her punishment options were to either apologize and never speak of this again or to scrub a toilet for a month, she'd take the toilet. She expects s**t from that at least. At his offer for her to read his terrible poetry Tanya held in her snickers but did smile half and half in amusement and tenderness before she pressed her lips against the corner of her boyfriend's mouth in a short almost tease of a kiss. "Thanks Echo, a picnic does sound rather nice, especially with the free hour we get before healing. And while I'm probably going to kick myself for this opportunity later, I don't want to read your goth poetry." A slightly devilish smirk came upon her face as she twisted out his arms but slid her hand into his own and began to lead them out of the corridor. "Besides, I don't really feel like reading right now. So how about you just read me some of it out loud?" she asked a dramatic fluttering of her eyelashes while she valiantly tried to hold in any laughter.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrunsσrtєdmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall didn't want to admit it, but it seemed he was a bit lost.... and cold. He figured he had to either be very high up or burrowing underground to feel this sort of chill. He tightened his sweater, then dug through his bag to find... aha! A map! He looked at it, wishing it would tell him where the heck he was. Surely there was a spell, but not one he knew. Brown eyes flicked around as he pushed his glasses up his nose, sighing. "I think I'm on floor seven... it seems like where I was at yesterday..." He turned the map to show the seventh floor, and he figured himself to be near the middle, since there weren't any windows. He wandered up the hall, staring at the map more than his surroundings. He went to turn left down what he assumed was a hallway, but instead slammed into a rough outcrop in the wall and fell onto his rear. After pushing his glasses up, he stood, then looked at the painting. It was a pretty red haired lady. It took him a moment to remember the paintings here could talk, and he decided he needed to be polite. "Sorry, Miss! It seems I'm a bit lost! I sure didn't mean to run into you!"

mc2

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:19 am
"Seen and not heard; that's what children should be."
-The Portrait of Elizabeth Burke

Elizabeth Burke, narrowed her dark eyes at the young student, noting the obvious yellow and black robes indicating one of the sorriest excuses for a house if you asked the portrait. And this child was tiny, and clumsy, and loud. And, he had the audacity to call her Miss! "It is Headmistress Burke or Lady Burke," She corrected folding her hands in her lap.

"You are wearing glasses as well but apparently you cannot see either," She continued her voice crisp and sharp. "Then again you have a map and haven't a clue where you are at. But then again, that might be a fault of the glasses, or perhaps the fault of your mind. Then again you are a Hufflepuff-the house that tends to take pity on the lesser kind. Pathetic, really."

She shook her head almost sadly and said, "Even with the Sorting Hat thinking it amusing-and it is not-to place Mudbloods and Blood Traitors and all sorts of awful sort in the noble house I was placed in-those filth at least have half a brain or sense despite lacking in other ways. Oh, how poor Salazar would have wept at the fate of his house. Oh how I do... but I digress. I could direct you to the hospital wing so they can perhaps find what is wrong with your eyes-but I suppose it won't do much good as they'll no doubt send you back to be embraced by your equally pathetic housemates."

She paused, hands still folded in her lap and kept her brow raised waiting for the student to speak. Honestly, he was pathetic. Oh, she remembered both times when the Chamber of Secrets was open-too bad it didn't take out more! And, here she was having to deal with such mentally-deficient and pathetic beings as this child. Sad, really.

"And be nasty to Mudbloods!"

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:19 am
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrunsσrtєdmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall blinked at the lady, feeling terrible when she corrected her status. "I'm terribly sorry, Lady Burke!" She didn't seem very friendly. The painted lady spoke of his glasses, which he pushed up on instinct. She mentioned his map and that he was lost, so he nodded affirmation. At the mention that he was less than brilliant, the boy felt a bit of hurt. She went on to say he was in Hufflepuff because he was pitied and pathetic. "That's not very nice! I'm plenty smart, even if I'm not very good at Magic yet!" The lady went on to mention something called a "mudblood" and said it was a terrible thing to have in her house, but she didn't actually tell her house. When she mentioned Salazar, he figured it was one of the house leaders, or perhaps a teacher. As the woman said she could direct him to the Hospital Wing for an eye exam, he blinked. "Oh, no thank you Miss... I mean... Lady Burke. My eyes work fine, so long as I wear my specs! But if you wanted to, you could tell me how to find my Charms class or the Great Hall! I'd be happy about that!" he offered a bright smile, partly hoping for help, partly wondering why she thought his house was crummy.

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:21 pm
"Seen and not heard; that's what children should be."
-The Portrait of Elizabeth Burke

Elizabeth Burke, Headmistress or Lady Burke, hands still folded primly in her lap looked down at the boy-the bumbling, idiotic Hufflepuff- unimpressed with a look of contempt and pity and distaste, but mostly contempt, as she stated dryly, "Ah, so if your eyes are fine with your spectacles that you are wearing than it must be something working wrong with your mind. Obviously, whoever told you that you were 'plenty smart' had not a very good lot to compare to. And 'plenty smart' is far from making up for being an inept witch or wizard. Then again, maybe you have defiled blood which is the cause of your lacking-Merlin knows we have plenty of that going around in this school-which would be hardly your fault, I suppose. Not that it makes you any better-just worth pitying all the more if you are into that sort of nonsense..."

She shook her head almost sadly at the thought before she paused and narrowed her eyes, "Or are you not that. Are you filth who saw fit to steal magic from a proper witch or wizard. A filthy little mudblood who is all the worse for not even being able to use the magic they stole from someone who rightfully possessed it. Defiling witches and wizards and contaminating our ranks. Why the idea of muggles being able to bare magical children is absurd-obviously the mudblood stole the magic from someone else."

She glared down at the boy and said, "Is that what you are a mentally incompetent, pilfering, thief of a mudblood? You are obviously mentally challenged if you are trying to find your charms class or the Great Hall of all things. You are far from either. Or did you think a stroll down in the dungeon corridors where proper Slytherins dwell would be amusing?"

"And be nasty to Mudbloods!"

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

fírst чєαrнυffℓєρυffmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall nodded when the lady confirmed his eyes were fine, then tilted his head as he pondered something being wrong in his brain. "I don't think I'm mentally unwell! Mumma had my doctor check and everything! I am lactose intolerant, but I don't think that's mental." He let her speak about his defiled blood, which he wasn't so sure was true, but the lady seemed adamant. She said his house was cause of his lacking, which brought him to cross his arms. "Lots of Hufflepuffs are smart! My friend Rider's really good at magic and stuff!" His little grin returned, the pre-teen excited to have brought about a polite rebuttal.

Miss Burke asked Lyall if he had stolen his magic, so he offered a confused expression. "I don't think I stole anything, Miss.... and if I did, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to 'defile' anyone. I just wanted to come to school and learn magic! I even have a wand... somewhere." He pondered where he last had the darn thing, then figured it was probably in his bookbag. She used the term "mudblood" quite frequently, but he figured it was a wizard expression he didn't understand. She called him incompetent, which hurt a little bit, to be honest. After that, she gave a clue as to his locations. "The dungeons?! I thought I was on floor seven!" He turned his map to a picture of the dungeons, then realized that there were multiple layers. She talked about Slytherins, and he knew that was the house that wore Green, mostly because Rider and Tori Rae talked about the pretty color. "I didn't know they lived down here. Do you think one of them would help me find the Great Hall?" He blinked a few times, his smile returning as he pushed his glasses up his nose again.

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:29 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Yikes," Dani muttered as she departed the area of the Potions classroom, and started toward the more inhabited sections of the castle. She'd come down there to get the professor's help understanding one of their recent assignments, and while she'd gotten the help she needed, it came along with an attendant headache. Right then she felt as though her head was about to fly off her shoulders.

As she cut through one of the dungeon corridors, she heard the sounds of a conversation, between what sounded to her like a young kid and an adult whom seemed to have it in for Muggleborns. 'Wonder what that's about?' she thought, as she chose to detour to investigate.

Soon enough she came upon the tableau of a young boy with large red-rimmed spectacles, tousled sandy-brown hair, Hufflepuff robes, and a sweater with sleeves so long they were hanging past his fingers. He was talking to a portrait which was hanging on the wall of an older lady, whom was looking disapprovingly down upon the kid as though he were something foul she'd just stepped in.

It took Dani a moment to figure out the boy was one of the newly-minted Hufflepuffs, and a moment longer to recall his name. "Lyall? Lyall Thompson?" she ask gently. "What are you doing down here?" She glanced down and saw he had a map of the school, though it didn't take much to figure out he'd read it wrong. Of course this assumed it was even as useful as the 'elevator pass' older kids would try selling the younger ones at her old school.

Listening to the intolerant rant coming from this portrait wasn't helping her headache or her mood one little bit. Ignoring the diatribe coming from the portrait of the former Headmaster, Dani added, using a smile to put the younger student at ease, "Professor Barrington will be wondering what happened to you. I'll help you out; there's a lot of ... unpleasant things down here."

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:01 am
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Pureblood/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing:Cameo shorts, black and blue long sleeve, black laceup boots / Location: Unknown / Single/ thinking: This is different/ Heiriess to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina was wandering around the dungeons. Trying to avoid going to detention with the head of house. "Those portraits are get it again. " Valentina chuckled. "Where is that potions book?" She went looking for her book.

OOC: Free for Interaction and sorry for short post

Quote:

Put Name here

Put Name here

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss
6th Year Gryffindor Prefect

User ImageGryffindor Team Beater
Dueling Club Leader
Youth Representative of the Wizengamot
Muggleborn Witch
Wand: 13 inches, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
Inflexible and Somewhat Knobby
Height: 5' 8"
DOB: June 22, 2011
Dating: Tobias Walsh

It is: 2027-2028 school year//I'm at: Dungeon Corridor Level 1//Around: Valentina//Wearing: A Uniform to Look Sharp In

Veronica Kiss had been working on her arithmancy homework in one of the unused classrooms off the first dungeon corridor. The place may be colder than some areas-but it was generally quiet and the eerie green glow from the lake in the corridor was sort of comforting in a weird way. There was worse places to study or do homework-even if there was an occasional rude Slytherin portrait. But, the great thing about portraits is if you didn't talk to them long enough they usually got bored and wondered off. Or there were rooms that didn't have canvases at all-like thankfully most of the broom closets in the castle.

She had just closed her books as she finished her problem and walked out of the classroom figuring she'd stop by the kitchens to get a refill on her thermos of coffee when she heard some voices down the hall and saw Dani talking with a fairly innocent looking Hufflepuff first year who were in front of the portrait of Lady Cow Burke. The portrait mostly ignored Ronna besides giving the occasional 'mudblood' comments but she had mostly tuned out the portraits voice by this point of her educational career.

She nodded to Danica in appreciation and was about to head towards the kitchen when she caught sight of bright red hair and the fourth year Gryffindor who got caught with Theo drinking-both with different flasks from different suppliers apparently at the Yule Ball. The idiocy and the illegality of it... she still was going to half murder Theo the next time she saw him-or was tempted to. But, there was also the fact that she knew their detention schedules thanks to the head of the house Amata Harlowe-and Valentina Melody La Russa didn't seem like she intended to go to that detention which she was due to go to.

Her heels of her boots clicked on the stone and she stepped forward, stopping directly in front of Valentina-standing above the shorter, younger student. Ronna's blue eyes narrowed and she had her arms crossed, "You have been here way too many bloody years to even remotely claim to be lost or have forgotten about a detention. Don't even bother lying Miss La Russa. As one of the prefects of your house-which I really would hope you know-I am fully aware of your moronic stunt during the Yule Ball. Be thankful it was Xavier who caught you and not me. But, apparently you need an escort to Professor Harlowe's office to attend that detention that you are scheduled for."

User Image
                                                  mrs-lestrange

{{OoC}}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:16 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing:Cameo shorts, black and blue long sleeve, black laceup boots / Location: / Single/ thinking: No wonder why everyone hates her/ Heiriess to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina wanted to bolt away from her but decided she doesn't need anymore trouble. "I guess sh as the one to told you to come and make sure I go to detention?" Valentina asked even though she already knew that was the reason she spotted her. "Bloody hair is to bright red, I think i need to tone it down." She said to herself. "I wasn't avoiding going to Professor Harlowe office. I was just taking my time and going a different Ms Kiss." She said. Stupid professor making sure i arrive by getting a escort to take me there what joke. Should of hide in the lake.Valentina thought to herself. "At least I wasn't getting made snog their boyfriend in front everyone." Valentina muttered under breath a with chuckle. "I really don't think I need a escort I was just finding my missing book and then on my way to Harlowe's office for detention Veronica. So you can leave now thank you and let me find my book." She said as she knew it was easier to use the summoning charm to find but she was just wasting time and avoiding the professor's office. "Moronic stunt? My first one? Where have you been hiding?" She laughed

OOC: Free for Interaction

mc2

Put Name here

Put Name here

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items