Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Corridor level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon had stepped out of the room he'd gone into to have a smoke when he heard a yell for help. Frowning, he thought about ignoring the situation before he heard the unmistakable sound of fists hitting flesh. His first thought was that he was dissociating again and that something had caused him to snap again, which was remarkable considering he hadn't had any instances of missing moments followed by scenes of carnage in years. His second, which caused him to scowl, was that someone was beating the bloody hell out of someone, and he immediately turned on his heel to head toward the scene. He really didn't want to deal with whatever the hell was going on, but he didn't know who else was in the area that could do something, or would.

Snorting, he swung around and headed toward the sound, jaw clenched as he figured he'd either help out or walk away. However, he stopped short when he saw Raymond on the ground punching away at some younger student. He didn't recognize him, and Leon hardly cared who it was, but the blond immediately strode forward and grabbed Ray by the back of the shirt and yanked backward.
                                              "For ******** sake! Wot th' bleedin' bells do ya fink yer doin'? Ge' offa 'im wite now!"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Th' 'ell is Ray doin'?
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:55 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Sixth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Jasmine had here doubts that anyone would even hear here. Luckily someone did. Raymond on the other hand didn’t even register her voice. His mind at this point might as well be on autopilot. Though, he was rather aware of what he was doing to some extent.

Suddenly Raymond felt himself being pulled back and off of Noah. He didn’t know by whom. Not until the voice registered to his ears. Whirling around to face Leon, the Slytherin narrowed his eyes at his housemate. “What am I doing? What are you doing? I’m trying to teach him a lesson. So why don’t you stay the hell out of it. This has nothing to do with you anyways Leon.” He barked at him his fists clenched at his sides. Why did Leon always have to show up when he didn’t want him too?

Jasmine quickly went to Noah’s side. He was badly beaten and bloody. She was no healer but she was pretty sure she needed to get him to the hospital wing. Not to mention get him away from Raymond, she was pretty sure he would kill him otherwise. At this point she was internally grateful that Leon showed up when he did. Noah silently was too. Though, he would have preferred not becoming a punching bag at all.

With: Leon... Noah & Jasmine

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:11 am
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Leon rolled his eyes, unimpressed. Seriously, he was convinced that Ray was out of his mind or something if he thought that Leon was going to let him just beat some guy to death. He didn't even have to look around to know that this was about the same place that Leon had beaten Derrick into a coma. Like hell was he going to stand by and let something like that happen again, not when he knew the consequences of that happening again. "Teachin' 'im a lesson, wite. An' beatin' th' bloke ta deaf is gonna do wot, exactly? Las' I 'eard, tha' kinda shite ends wiff you eivver in detention 'til th' end o' th' year or expelled. Did ya fink 'bout tha' b'fore ya started swingin'?"

He then looked toward the girl who was helping the bloodied student. "'E ain' did nuffink tha' I need ta deal wiff, did 'e? Las' I checked, a girl don' do anyfink ta 'elp someone tha' 'urt 'em. Tha' ain' bleedin' Derrick, an' tha' sure as <********> ain' th' same situation tha' Aimee wos in in third year. So you eivver cool yer bleedin' aris, or I'm gonna cool i' fer ya." Leon wasn't kidding either. He knew he could take Ray in a fight if he needed to. Besides, it wasn't like the school would be surprised if he was involved in another fight. It might land him in detention for the rest of the year, but he knew how to keep his temper enough not to end up in another situation like Derrick again.

════════════════════════

OOC:

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:27 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond heard but hardly processed what Leon was saying to him. While the sane and rational side of Raymond would have seen the valid point his housemate was making. The currently obsessed Raymond didn’t care about anything the least bit rational. That included being potentially expelled. Something the perfectionist would have cared about in any normal situation. Perhaps he truly was losing his mind.

“It would get him away from my girlfriend, that’s what it would do.” Raymond replied ignoring everything else that Leon had to say on the issue. What he’d been thinking was his business and his business alone. Though when Leon mentioned Jasmine and whether Noah did anything, he just got irritated even more. For someone who was slowly coming off a rush of angry it probably wasn’t the best topic. “No, there is nothing you need to deal with. This sure as hell isn’t like Derrick and I am sure as hell not you.” Raymond retorted right back at him with a glare. He was definitely not Leon and Jasmine was certain not Aimee.

With: Leon... Noah & Jasmine

Diamond Wales

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:41 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Leon narrowed his eyes, trying to keep his cool enough not to deck Raymond which was becoming increasingly difficult to do as the other sixth year continued to speak. Seriously, Ray wanted to what? Become a murderer or a violent offender? Did he not even realize how much shite Leon had to deal with when he attacked Derrick? Leon couldn't understand why the hell what happened to him couldn't be used as a cautionary tale of how not to handle a situation like this. "An' I'm gettin' ya away from boff 'im an' yer girlfriend b'fore ya actually do kill th' guy, that's wot I'm gonna do."

He froze as soon as Ray mentioned that no, he wasn't Leon nor was it like Derrick. Snarling, he swung the other Slytherin by the collar and slammed him against a wall before he swung, his fist swinging toward Raymond's face. "Yer wite, i' ain' li' Derrick, an' you sure as ******** ain' me, so get yer 'ead ou' o' yer aris an' fink for a bleedin' mo'. Ge' yer ********' 'ead on straigh' an' calm yer aris down now b'fore I lose me temper!" Leon glanced toward the girl and the guy, narrowing his eyes at the both of them. "Ge' 'is aris ou' o' 'ere wite now an' go ta th' 'ospital wing. I'm gonna keep 'im 'ere, so move i'!"

════════════════════════

OOC:

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:15 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Both Jasmine and Noah were grateful for the help. Though equally as surprised at what happened next. Perhaps Raymond shouldn’t have said it. After all Leon had a short fuse when it came to his anger and Ray’s choice of words were hardly helpful. Having no time to react the Slytherin got slammed up against the wall before being clocked in the head. He was completely thrown off by the whole thing even with the blond’s earlier warning.

Raymond was in a slight daze as Leon went off on him. Yeah he was right and yet so was Leon. So why did he just hit him? The sixth year’s brain was all over the place. ‘Calm down before he loses his temper? What the hell was that just then?’ He thought to himself. Raymond tried to wrap his mind around Leon hitting him not to mention his housemate’s words, which was lucky for the situation. Of course that wasn’t to say it was luck for the current situation brewing between Leon and Raymond.

Without any thought on his actions Raymond’s fist swung right back at Leon.

Jasmine and Noah figured this was a good a time as any to make an exit. Between Leon’s narrowed gaze coupled with his words and all the fighting it was enough to get the brunette moving. Without a word Jasmine helped Noah to his feet before the two raced off down the hall and to the hospital wing. “You just hit me and you want me to calm down?” Raymond spoke before adding. “What the bloody hell was that for?”

Status: Losing it / Lost it... Thrown off
                                              With: Leon

Diamond Wales

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:22 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Leon's head snapped back as Raymond threw a punch, causing the blond to wince and shake his head before tightening his grip on Raymond's shirt. He was sneering now, and tasted something metallic in his mouth before turning his head to spit the blood out before returning his attention back to Raymond. His eyes narrowed, he peered at Ray for a bit before he snorted. "Ya only ge' one ********' 'it on me. Swing again, an' I'm no' gonna stop beatin' ya inta th' ground, Yuko."

He snorted as Ray questioned exactly what Leon did and rolled his head. "Ta ge' ya ta ********' fink, ya barmy bloody b*****d! Ya fink I li' punchin' things all th' ********' time? I don'! An' yer well in yer way ta ********' gettin' expelled 'cause yer actin' li' a goddamn idio' over a bleedin' girl! Ya kna' where tha' go' me ********' three years ago? I almos' go' ********' kicked offa th' quidditch team, I almos' go' ********' expelled, an' I've 'ad a bleedin' mind 'ealer fer th' ********' las' three bloody years grillin' me over every ********' time I lose me goddamn temper! Ya fink that's ********' funny? Ya wan' th' same goddamn treatmen'? Go ahead, chase after th' bloody guy yer pissed a'. Jus' kna' I'm gonna be wite behind ya ta bea' ya inta a ********' pulp fer doin' somethin' so ********' stupid i' defies description!" Leon snarled, more than pissed, and surprised that he hadn't blacked out yet. "Ya ever fink tha' maybe yer girl could wan' ta ********' talk ta ovver people b'sides you? Yer actin' jus' li' ********' Derrick, an' I ain' 'bout ta le' ya ge' ********' ben' outta shape 'cause yer ********' ego can' deal wiff some ********' imagined sligh' agains' yer bleedin' manhood."

════════════════════════

OOC:

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:40 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond hadn’t realized what he’d done. Not until Leon started in on him. It might have been hearing his last name or maybe it was the hit to the head. Either way he blinked for a moment as he took it in. He’d actually hit someone never mind Leon who had been asking for it for what felt like years. Oddly enough as Raymond listened to Leon hitting him hadn’t made him feel any better even if they’d been at odds for years. He didn’t hate Leon.

Perhaps Leon was right. He’d gone over the edge. Raymond knew that Noah annoyed him but part of him was still surprised that he went that far. Did he really want to go so far as to get kicked off the team? Or worse expelled? Of course he didn’t want any of that. Hearing that he was being like Derrick wasn’t a nice thing either… Raymond didn’t want to be like that. Granted he would have never hurt Jasmine. At least he didn’t think he would have.

“You’re right…” Raymond spoke up after mulling it over in his head. His anger had subsided and his brain was back to thinking. “I ******** up…” He told Leon. “That wasn’t me. I lost it and I deserved a good hit to the head.” He admitted. “I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t have showed up when you did.” Raymond had a lot to deal with. Chances were it would get even worse when and if anyone found out. His mum would be unimpressed. “I apologize for my actions…”

Status: Realizing I screwed up... big time...
                                              With: Leon

Diamond Wales

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:13 pm
User Image

Leave my door open just a crack. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?
To ten million fireflies, I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes
I got misty eyes as they said farewell

Callie was rather excited to be wandering the hallways again. She had spent the majority of last year navigating the upper hallways, and now she was going to do the same with the lower half. Tonight, she'd opted for the dungeons, which was a feat given their rather chilly nature. She'd donned her woolly socks and her short boots, plus a long skirt and a comfy sweater. Grabbing a small lantern, the blonde slipped out of Hufflepuff commons and headed down. She looked at her watch, thinking it was late enough that she probably wouldn't get caught. The girl walked quietly, watching the lights bounce off the stones. The dungeons gave her a weird feeling, setting her nerves on edge. Blue eyes looked around, wondering what was here besides the potions classroom. Luckily, potions was a morning class, so Callie was pretty sure the professor was asleep. Callie still wished that there was a way to do classes later, since she felt like a weirdo wearing sunglasses in any windowed classrooms. Some professors were willing to accommodate her vision problems, such as Professor Hill's darkening the roof of the greenhouses. It was so nice. Maybe next year she could coordinate classes better once there were electives involved...

A small sigh escaped, the Hufflepuff thinking back on just why she was required so much struggle against the light of day. Her father - who may not have actually been her father? - had prevented her from going out, prevented her from leaving. A small hand lifted up to rub at the silvery scars on her neck before hurrying to cover them back up before anyone could notice. Typically she wore her uniform shirts buttoned all the way up, but in other times she wore a scarf, turtleneck... or something else. The blonde shivered a bit, feeling chilled to the bone. This spooky dungeon took her brain to places she didn't quite like. A small shake of her head, and Callie decided maybe she'd stick to the upper halls...

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Dungeon Corridor
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Memories
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Exploring the Night
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I don't want to go down that thought line...

Cara MiaKitty

But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre
'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        ιи вєтωєєи иιgнт αи∂ тнє ∂αωи
                                        ι нєαя тнє ¢αℓℓ σf αи σяρнιє ѕσиg
                                        єνєяу ¢σяиєя нαѕ ιтѕ fιℓℓ σf σℓєαи∂єя
                                        αи∂ єα¢н ραтн тнαт ι ѕєє ιѕ ѕняσυ∂є∂ ιи
                                        нємℓσ¢к ℓєανєѕ, σн ѕσ ѕρℓєи∂ι∂ℓу

spaceGiven that it was a Friday night, Ada did not technically have to be at the school. She didn't have any classes on Fridays, and while she could use the time for office hours, generally speaking there was no point to her being here quite so late. Still, Chris was at work until the small hours of the morning, and she saw no point in going home. She had work she could be doing, even if that work was simply revising her study guides and going over notes about her student's performances. She was a very hands-on professor, and liked tracking their progress to see who needed extra help and in what areas. She didn't like to brag, but she couldn't help but think that potions overall was becoming a much more accessible lesson, thanks to her close attention to these details. Certain previous professors had not really noticed individual performance, and she was fairly certain the classes had suffered for it.

spaceWrapped up in her work as she was, it took her a long moment to notice the noises from outside her office. Once she noticed them, however, she couldn't un-notice them, try though she might. She assumed, at first, it was just a cat, or one of the portraits or something. But no, that was almost certainly the sound of a student. Technically, it could have been a seventh year, returning to the Slytherin dorms from Astronomy. But there was only one person, and by her reckoning, no one should have been able to traverse the school from the top of the tower down to the dungeons that quickly. Class had only let out... five minutes ago? Not enough time, for certain. She sighed.

spaceStanding, Ada stretched herself and put on her stern professor face, hoping that it was just a student who'd fallen asleep somewhere sneaking back to their dorm (she could relate), or even Aidene wandering the halls. The young vampire was not supposed to do such, really, but Ada was hardly going to stop her. If it was anyone else, however, it might be an issue. She stepped out into the passageway, immediately spying a head of blonde hair turning a corner in front of her. She sighed; the child couldn't be older than a third year.

spaceShe set off after the girl, making a conscious effort to have her heels click on the stone floors. Moving silently, she was told, was incredibly creepy, and liable to frighten a student. She doubted much if that was necessary. It wasn't like this was one of Tristan's friends, wandering about with nefarious intent. She didn't know what the girl was up to; wandering, or causing mischief. She'd prefer to give her the benefit of the doubt. Once she was reasonably close, Ada cleared her throat. When she had the girl's attention, she stopped, crossing her arms and arching a brow.
                                        "Rather late for an underclassmen to be wandering the dungeon halls," she said gently.

єνєяу иιgнт ι ∂αи¢є αмσиg
                                        fℓσωєяѕ яισтιиg ℓιкє мα∂∂єиє∂ fαυиѕ
                                        αи∂ ωιтн тнє ℓιgнт σf ∂αу, му gαя∂єи мєℓтѕ αωαу
                                        ρнαитσмѕ, ρнαитσмѕ
                                        тσ ѕнαяє тнιѕ gαя∂єи ωιтн мє

wнere - Office -> Halls
                                        wнen - Friday, near midnight, Autumn 2050
                                        wιтн - Callie
                                        - ooc -
                                        blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:49 pm
User Image

Callie could swear she heard noises behind her, but she figured it was probably one of the paintings or... possibly Peeves the mean ghost. Suddenly, a soft cough behind her. Oh no. The blonde whirled around, eyes getting wide when she spotted one of the professors standing there. The woman noted that it was rather late for an underclassman to be in the dungeons. Blue eyes looked around, the young girl a bit worried about repercussions. Something about the teacher set her on edge a bit. "I... it is, yes. It's late..." Callie squirmed a bit, a small frown settled on her face.

"I usually stay in the upper floors, but, well, I can't really wander during the daytime. I'm really sorry." She shivered a bit, cowering down. She had gotten lucky to avoid most trouble over the past year and some. A small hand lifted up to her collar, her heart beating hard like it would do before Father would bite into her throat. Blue eyes looked up at the teacher, Callie trying to hide her breath. Maybe the teacher would be understanding, maybe she'd just say to go back to bed. "I-I can't see in the daytime, so I try to move around at night... Plus I couldn't sleep, so I... well..."

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A Professor (or 7th year?)
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm going to get so hurt

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:09 am
User ImageUser Image

spaceAda frowned when the girl said she couldn't be out during the day, curious and more than a little concerned. She wasn't a vampire, clearly (and thank God for that, all things considered), or even half, nor was she an albino. Did she have a condition of some sort? Ada didn't know of many, but she supposed she might have a skin allergy. Heaven knows she'd used that excuse long enough for Chris to know a little about it. If it was just that she couldn't see, though, that wasn't much of an excuse; she wouldn't be the first student with vision problems by far.

spaceStill, she relaxed her stance, now more than sure that the girl wasn't up to cause trouble. She'd made her anxious, which was not her intention, but some of these kids could be rather skittish. Which she understood, she'd been as well at that age. And it was late, and the dungeons could be... well, creepy. After a moment's consideration, she sent a slight nudge of soothing energy towards the girl.
                                        "There are plenty of ways to get around during the day, vision issues or no," she pointed out. She might not be concerned that the girl was up to something, but that didn't excuse her breaking curfew. "There are rules, and they have to be followed. Now-"

spaceBefore she could offer her name, or inform her they'd be returning her to her dorm, Ada caught sight of the marks on her neck. Unthinking, she reached out to take the girl's hand and move it, not wanting to be right about what she thought she saw. But, there they were, plain as day. Her eyes narrowed, and she had to fight to suppress the snap of anger that came over her before it spread to the girl. She stepped closer, going down on her knees to get a better look at them. Her first thought was, perhaps uncharitably, that Aidene had done it. She wouldn't have thought it was on purpose, but these were not the marks of an accident, which meant that it would be a problem if it were true.

spaceBut,
                                        "These look old," she murmured, eyes narrowing. She met the girl's gaze, her actions catching up to her. She was probably scaring her half to death. Instinctively, she gave another calm push, hoping to soothe away any distress she'd caused. "What is your name, sweetheart?" she asked, mind racing. Some of the scars looked older than others; clearly this had been done over time, not all at once. What if there were more marks, fresher ones? She needed to talk to the Headmaster. If this was a resolved issue, no harm done. But being a vampire herself, Ada wasn't about to just ignore it.

ρнαитσмѕ, ρнαитσмѕ

wнere - Office -> Halls
                                        wιтн - Callie
                                        - ooc -
                                        blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:57 pm
User Image

Callie watched the woman, wondering what was going on in her head. She looked... concerned, maybe? She said there were ways to get around during the daytime, but Callie was just so much happier in the dark of night. Just as she was about to offer another apology and an explanation, the woman froze her words, looking surprised. Well... maybe not surprised. She reached out, moving the second year's hand, earning a gasp of shock and fear. Why hadn't she worn a scarf? Why had she been so irresponsible in this? Sure, she normally didn't get caught, but the one time she did it was a teacher that seemed to know what had happened.

The teacher mumbled that the scarring looked old, then she looked into Callie's eyes. The small girl's blue eyes were wide in terror. What if this teacher was a vampire too? And what if she decided Father had been right? Callie didn't want to be food again! The blonde pulled her hand away, standing in a timid pose. Maybe if she didn't look strong enough, she wouldn't get eaten... The teacher asked her name, which confused the girl, but something told her to be calm, so she let out a soft exhale before speaking. "Calliope Southwark... b-but sometimes people call me Callie..." This was it. She was either going to get in huge trouble... or maybe returned to Father. Oh no! What if the teacher secretly knew her?! "A-are you a teacher?"

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? A Professor (or 7th year?)
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What if she gets angry?!

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceAda filed the young girl's name away to talk to the Headmaster as soon as she got her back into her dorms. It was late, so Steele might be in bed, but at the very least she could leave a note on his desk to make time for her first thing tomorrow night. She was half-tempted to send Chris an owl informing him that she'd be staying overnight at the castle, to ensure she could be there first thing once the sun was down.

spaceOf course, while she was here... Ada debated for a moment, then decided this was concerning enough that she wasn't overly worried about the moral ambiguity of it. When a child was distressed, and being abused, it was important to calm them enough to get to the bottom of what was happening. Just because she had alternative tools not available to the average person didn't mean there was anything wrong with using them. Of course, this probably wasn't a conversation to have in the middle of a hallway.

spaceAda sent another push, this one more firm, intended to totally remove Callie's nervousness. Like always, she felt a little twinge of guilt, but figured that this would be better for the girl in the long run.
                                        "I am," she said, answering the question of if she was a professor. "My name is Professor Adalaide Whitethorne, I teach intermediate and advanced potions. Callie, dear, can you come with me to my office? I want to ask you some questions. You're not in any trouble." Well, not for anything except sneaking around after hours, anyway. But that was sort of a secondary concern at the moment.

spaceTechnically, Callie was still perfectly capable of saying no. Ada wasn't able to force people to do what she wanted, only feel things, and she would never force them to feel anything that might sway their decision making to force them to do things they wouldn't do at all. She wasn't going to push someone to feel happy about something that would normally make them feel guilty, for instance. Only things they were, perhaps, too afraid to do, and only when they were things Ada knew was perfectly safe. Like going with her to her office. It was a fine line, of course, but she walked it carefully.

ρнαитσмѕ, ρнαитσмѕ

wнere - Office -> Halls
                                        wιтн - Callie
                                        - ooc -
                                        blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6