Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Storage A Level 1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Located at the far end of the upper dungeon corridor, the first storage room on the first floor of the dungeons is filled with broken or extra articles of furniture, desks, chairs, and lamps to be kept ready for use when the need arises.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 am
User Image

Hildy watched Belle go out as the first few Slytherin’s left the feast and she knew that she had to do something. Two years of working on avoiding people had shown her a few back stairwells and trick portraits and she could use to get to the dungeons faster. She used those channels tonight. As Hildy had slipped ahead of everyone going down to the Slytherin lair, she could hear the excited babbling of the new students in the stone corridors. The first trip for so many felt quite familiar to her after three years. She wasn’t quite sure what to make of their new recruits but either way, she had seen the excitement in the First years last year and knew that the common room and dormitories were going to be bustling tonight. Not the proper environment for a serious conversation. She could put it off again, like how she had avoided Belle on the train and at dinner. But it would just be one step closer to keeping herself shut away from people, just like her grandmother had forced her to do for almost two years.

No, this had to end. Belle might hate her and want nothing to do with her. But Hildy wasn’t going to not try to reach back out to her friend. Something about Belle represented everything that Hildy wanted from school. When she had met her, her mother was already dead and her father missing but she had still be hopeful for the future. Still believed that she would go to school and have friends, a life away from the nightmare that her life had become. But the dank dark had followed her.

Well that would change tonight. Hildy waited by the door of a storage room in the dungeon for the group of Slytherins to pass by. Soon enough they were visible in the flickering torchlight. Belle’s light blonde tresses were easily visible towards the back of the crowd. As the fellow third year passed, Hildy flicked her wand and a thin thread from Belle’s sleeve slipped loose and tugged in the air, just enough to get the blonde to look around as if someone was tugging at her sleeve. When her eyes found the sliver to a nearby doorway open she would have seen Hildy’s dark eyes peering out and her wand flicking inward, beckoning the girl to break away from the pack.

Inside the room Hildy turned and waited, as Belle entered she turned and her mouth opened with no sound escaping. Her heart was thundering in her chest. Finally she swallowed and her dark eyes shone, ”I’m sorry. I know that I have a lot of explaining to do. And I will. If you are willing to listen.”

In the end, that was all that there was to know. Would Belle want to know her any longer?

Pathological Kisser

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:00 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Third Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Light on her feet and gliding on air, Belle practically floated along through the labyrinth of the dungeons like a wandering ghost. The bright tenacity in pale and misted eyes of green surged with a ferocity towards all those around her, soaking in the details of all that she had missed. Surely, she should have separated herself, and surely, she should have done so long ago. In the deepest recesses of her heart, down, in the darkest pit of turmoil and tar, she didn’t want to go seek her King.

Roi Antiguo was not, and never will be, her king. She had followed obediently, tactfully, with her head bowed low and her tail between her legs. What choice did she have? Her family owed the Nott’s more money than she could imagine. If he’s to pay her off, than what could she do other than agree? Her mother was losing her sanity, and her father was too, every day he realized he was one step further away from the regal nobility their name had once held. Her family was a joke to the rest of the pureblood wizarding families.

The Rich’s only came into power late, later after the Edwardian Era, taking full advantage of World War I that had ravaged the world only a decade or so later. Notorious, the Rich’s were well known for marrying into wealth, and then murdering their betrothed to inherit all of the riches. It was, after all, how the family came to inherit the abridged name, Rich, compared to the original, Richae.

Still, she had to follow along if she wanted to survive. Loyalty, she learned, was a silent killer—as silent as jealousy and greed. She had thought to turn around, spin on her heel and travel down the staircases until she would find them—but she hadn’t. A tug on her sleeve had stolen her attention and spinning around not once, but twice, to try and find the culprit. It wasn’t until she spotted the movement flourishing behind the crack of a door. The varying shades of gray had eluded her from who this mysterious person was up until she had slid within the vicinity and shut the door behind her.

With a sharp intake of breath caught in her throat, Belle could hardly feign a reaction other than surprise, and confusion, all rolled into one little bundle of exploding excitemen—

”Hildy!” Belle had practically wanted to shout from the rooftops. Emotions, they all cluttered to the surface, struggling for dominance of her features. ”Where have you been, why haven’t you answered my owls? Are you SICK? Did you break?! What in Merlin’s bloody gray beard do you think you’ve been doing without me!!” She had fought ever urge to resist the pouting lip, the furrowed brows, and wrinkled nose. It always made her childish, rather than serious and stern pulsating tension that she truly felt. She had hardly even registered anything that Hildegard had said until a moment had passed for it to all sink it. ”What happened to you Hildy?” Belle, for the life of her, couldn’t help but take note in the constant smear of misery that had tainted her friends dark eyes.

Desires: Truth
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Anger. Hildy had expected that. But concern, it was more than Hildy had dared to hope for. Despite all of Belle’s furious demands, Hildy smiled, broadly and eagerly. Sniffing slightly as she realized that her dark eyes were sparkling with tears threatening to spill, she wiped them on the sleeve of her robe and gathered her wits. So much time had been invested in worrying about this moment and now she felt herself finally able to relax. It was going to be okay.

”I never got an owl. Chase and I just found out that our grandmother was intercepting and returning all of the messages intended for us.” Walking over she took her friend’s hand and pulled her to an old, dusty sofa at the side of the room. ”As for the whole story, it’s a very long tale.” Trying to keep things as abridged as possible, she started from the beginning with finding her mother’s body before the start of their first year and her father’s disappearance. Then the frustrating lack of evidence or leads, and her uncle Gideon’s furious departure from the public eye and into a dark scene hunting for clues. She even talked about the papers, and the dirt that they dug up on her mother. As a student she was wild and enjoyed flaunting their families status. Once she was married there were plenty of rumors of affairs and petty law breaking. Hildy didn’t know what was true or not.

She even told her about the journal. Finding out that her Marcus Nettlepot wasn’t her father. She was the result of some secret illict relationship with a amour from Marta’s school days. It was a flood that she couldn’t hold back. She tried to explain her grandmother’s controlling PR-campaign for their family. Silence was the only way she felt like she could protect their reputation and then the attacks to the estate. It felt so good to just release. She hadn’t realized how much she had held back. These past two years would have been so much easier if she could have just had Belle to talk to. She felt that much angrier at her grandmother over the whole mess.

”So after we found out about the owls, Chase and I convinced Uncle Thayer to take us away. We stayed with him for the last few weeks of summer but he wanted us to lay low and see if the attacker was going to follow us to the mountains. He is going to try to work things out with my grandparents while we are at school. But in the end, if they can’t catch whoever this is that is after us, there might not be a safe place for me.”

Taking a long breath, she looked at her hands. ”I’m sorry that I went along with it. That I didn’t tell you why or even say goodbye. But after my uncle Gideon left and they started talking about him joining a dark wizard army…I guess I was just scared. I let my grandmother control me.” Looking up with a sniffle, she tossed her dark hair back over her shoulders. Hildy was still scared, but she had seen what hiding had done. It had only fed her fear and made her a shell of herself. She needed to learn how to fight back.

”What about you? What have I missed with you?” Hildy knew very little of Belle’s life. There was her relationship with Devin Cloud. But as much as she enjoyed reassuring Chase that it was serious, she honestly had no idea. Such a shame, idle chatter about boys was what this age was meant for. After all of the murder and lies, something so innocent and sweet would have been a welcome relief. Beyond such girlish fancies, she didn’t know much about Belle’s home life and what challenges the charismatic blonde was facing herself. She did know Belle well enough to know that she was not just the vivacious blonde that she represented herself as. She was shrewd and cunning and every bit the Slytherin that she was sorted as. If there was a darker trouble, no one in the outside world would no. Sadly, in these last years, Hildy had dropped back into that ‘outside world’.

Pathological Kisser

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:21 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Third Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Further and further, the truth stretched on and Annabelle had found herself growing smaller and smaller. Her shoulders seemed to roll inward, hunching over at the sudden relay of information berating down on her. Her lips had fumbled into a pout while her brows hung curiously together, knitting with confusion and deliberation for understanding. Despite all that her own family had been capable of, she had never once expected that it was family that had kept Hildegard away from her. It was family that had chased her away, family that had had her bundled together so tightly—Belle thought she might unwound into strands of scarlet lace ribbons if she had.

Still, all of this could amount to nothing as to what her empathy had engaged in. Her own heart, and her own mind were foreign to each other, never once allowing the sulking depths of self-pity or uselessness over take her. From a very young age, Annabelle resolved to be a heroine in shining armor—not the defenseless maiden. And now, she wanted nothing more than to shake the shoulders of her very best friend and collide with the notion that hiding was cowardice, and so very pointless. Many a man died while in the wait of battle, paranoia and confusion and wonder had swept over so painstakingly deceitful that there was no other option.

But Annabelle knew that there was. So she recoiled, and allowed herself to be brought in on the details. The truth riddled behind her eyes, and she saw the pain that Hildegard had held. It affected her so deeply, so intimate, that it was as if talons were piercing her flesh, cracking through the bones of her ribcage and wrenching out the pulsating heart until there was nothing in her blood but pain.

It was why Annabelle had always been hesitant to truly care—because it meant caring too much. She knew the consequence of such, she saw it in her mother’s bright green eyes every time she saw her. She even forced herself to quiet Hildy’s worries, that the reporters in the papers were nothing more than bloodthirsty leeches, carnal beings whom delighted on nothing more than the sadistic merriment of others. Merlin, there was no other profession she hated more than the newspaper reporters. ”You don’t have to apologize,” she said at once, beckoning her for a moment of silence. ”I think I would have done the same too, if my family made me.” But most all of my family is dead, she realized suddenly, but made no show of it.

”My mum is still insane, sometimes she thinks it’s the brink of the Second Wizarding War, other times, she think I’m her cousin when she was a little girl. I don’t really know how to act around her anymore,

“Da’s no better, either. Always in political meetings, the bugger. But I’ve been staying with Devin most of the summers, last summer I stayed with the Raines for a bit. Colton, and Tristain?”
And it required every notion of muscle to refrain from admiring the parents of the two siblings. The picturesque mother and father—of course, it only truly made her wonder more—

“Devin’s sweet though.” She noted offhandedly, seemingly indecisive if whether or not that loyalty was good, or not. ”But sometimes I feel like he’d be better off with someone more like him, like, Seren, or Cathryn.” Even so, she wrinkled her nose at thought. She never truly appreciated the charm of the male species yet, and all she knew was that the most important aspect in her life was to have fun, and be free. But to her, it seemed having any sort of boy in her life, boyfriend or husband, would only wrap a cage around her. She didn’t know what to do. She even felt silly for bringing it up, especially now. But even she couldn’t deny the fact that Hildy might want something, anything, really, to focus on other than herself.

Desires: Freedom
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:39 am
User Image

User Image

╬ Head Girl ╬ Seventh Year ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui sat on the cold stone floor, staring unmovingly at the stone wall. Gold eyes blinked once, twice, then suddenly she was scrambling to her feet. She couldn't remember how she got to this room. She couldn't remember. Last she knew, she'd been sitting in the Slytherin common room answering some brat's question and pretending to be the most perfect head girl that could possibly walk the halls of this god damn place. Now though, she was sitting in a dungeon storage room, and she didn't know how she'd gotten there. She didn't even know what time it was.

'It's near 2AM dearest Roo.' The sly voice cooed inside her head, but for once her brother did not comfort her.

"How did I get here Ryn?"

'I brought you here of course.'

"Why don't I remember?"

'Because I brought you here! You didn't walk. I did.'

"You're not me Ryn. You can't do that. You can't control my body. You're just a voice inside my head!"

'He can now. You gave him to much power Rui. I told you what he was. Why won't you listen to me??'

"Rynny would never hurt me mother. Why don't you believe that?" As she spoke, a massive noise ripped through her mind, and she curled her body closer to herself, screeching in pain. Her head felt like it was being ripped apart.

'No! You are not allowed to be out! You will ruin everything!' The shouting only made her head hurt more, and then suddenly an eerie silence settled over her mind, and gold eyes slowly blinked as she pushed herself to her feet.

"Are you still there?" She whispered. She had never felt such silence. Not ever. Not even before Ryn died. There had always been her and her other half, but when Ryn died, he healed her. He joined her in her head and healed her two halves together. She could be whole again, and she had her brother closer to her than ever. She gulped, eyes going wide as another voice rang out in her head. A voice she hadn't heard in a very long time.

'Rui' It whispered, and her body fell back against the stone wall, unable to support herself whilst in shock. 'Rui I love you, but I'm gonna have to do something that is going to hurt you very badly, but its for the best. You need to know what Ryn is doing to you.'

"Where have you been Rei? Why didn't you speak sooner? I thought I'd actually killed you! I was so scared and I've missed you so much. Why were you silent for so long?"

'I wanted to talk to you Rui! I did, but I couldn't. Ryn-'

'Don't you dare!' Another scuffle broke out in her head, and then all she could hear was a muffled grumble from Ryn and her mother telling Rei to tell her everything. She gulped and pressed her lips together.

"What's going on Rei?"

'Ryn locked me up in the deepest parts of your mind Rui. He wouldn't let me speak to you. He knew I'd ruin his plans. Rui, I've been hiding it from you for a very long time. Back when we were kids, when Ryn and Mum died. There were no wizards. Father didn't try and kill us. You did. You blacked out after Ryn's head went flying... and when you woke up, you couldn't remember anything, so I made up that story. Autumn was too little to remember anything and Dad had completely lost his mind, so I made up that story so you wouldn't lose it too. I didn't want you to hurt. But something had changed in you. You kept talking about Ryn being alive and with you, and you had changed. It was like the sweet side of you had melded with the crazy side and somehow balanced you out a bit. But before you killed me, I had started to realize I was wrong. You had snapped far beyond what i thought. The Ryn inside your head was using you.'

"No!" She gasped and crumpled to her knees. "I wouldn't kill Ryn. I would never hurt him. Why would I kill my brother Rei. Why are you lying to me!"

'I'm not lying Rui! Think about it! Even Ryn has told you the truth accidentally. When he told you to kill me what did he say?'

"He said it'd bring you closer to me... because everyone I killed ended up in my head. Even that damned cat of yours...."

'Exactly. You killed me, and Zander, and the cat. And we are all in your head. Mum and Ryn are in your head too. You killed them....'

A sob racked through her body and she fell face first onto the floor. "Why would I kill them? Why?" Her body floundered around on the floor. She couldn't understand what was going on. How could she have done that? She felt like her entire body was being ripped into pieces and her head was on fire. She couldn't do this. She couldn't.

'Don't worry Roo. I'll protect you.'

"But you're me...."

'Its time to go back to be two people Roo. Ryn thought he'd fix us by shoving us together. It would never have worked in the long run. Go to sleep Roo. It'll all be okay when you wake up. Go to sleep. Go to sleep.'

'I'm sorry....'

Her eyes rolled back into her head, and the head girl passed out.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

User Image

╬ Head Girl ╬ Seventh Year ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

The head girl rose slowly from where she had been laying on the stone for close to 12 hours now. Her mind had been in havoc as all the rearranging took place. She licked her lips slowly and then a smirk crawled onto her face. "Oh I've missed being me." She groaned, stretching her limbs and rising to her feet. She unceremoniously kicked off the heels Roo had put them in that morning and cracked her neck a couple times on each side. Long fingers mussed up her hair into a curly mess atop her head and then she inspected her fingers curiously. "Why does Roo insist on being so girly and obnoxious?" She questioned outloud. For now her other half slept soundly. In all actuality her mind was rather quiet at the moment. The struggle for power had ended rather messily, and Rui knew she wouldn't have it for long. She never did though. Roo used to take control at times, when she was feeling strong enough to face the world, but now there was Ryn to contest with too. He had made it rather clear that he would not back down. He would have control of the body. Mother, Rei, and the cat had all diminished to the bare minimum and Zander seemed only to want to take care of Roo and keep her safe. For now Rui had the body and she was damn glad of it.

"No more of that me and Roo are one bullshit." She muttered to herself. She moved to stretch once again, trying to pop her muscles and bones into place. As it turned out, sleeping on stone floor for 12 hours straight was very bad for the body. "Ryn was full of s**t when he said that would work. We can't be one. We're two different people. She needs me to protect her, and I need her to keep me in check. We just happen to share the same body."

She huffed in annoyance and clacked long nails against the stone as she made her way to the door of the storage cellar. 'You can't keep the body forever. I'm a person too Rui.'

"Oh look you're alive. I was hoping all that fighting and screaming had killed you." She replied nastily, a sneer forming on her lips as she spoke to her brother.

'You killed me, and yet here I am. You never liked how much power I had over Roo. You hated the way I controlled the little trio we had going. You wanted all the power, but Roo loved me! So even when I died, I still get to annoy you, but now you have to share a body with me too.'His voice in her head was just as snide and hard as hers was aloud. A sarcastic bitter laugh escaped her lips at his words though.

"Is that what you think? Don't you realize Ryn? I didn't kill you. She did. Roo was the one that snapped. She's the one that went all Shining on our asses. All of you were pushing her too hard. You wanted her to get rid of me, and it broke her."

The silence that returned to her mind was that of shock. It was obvious he hadn't realized what had really happened. He'd always though it was her. Hell everyone probably thought it was her, even Rei. But she knew the truth. Poor sweet little Roo had snapped and murdered her brother and mother. Little warm hearted Roo needed her cold hearted crazy a** Rui to keep her sane. Hadn't it always been said? You can't have light without dark. Well she, she was Roo's darkness.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you!
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Fifth Years

With : Each other

Since talking with Clara and Minako, Kimberly had been deeply bothered about Candace. She missed spending time with her. She missed seeing her smile even if she was face planting into the dirt. She missed watching her dance. She even missed watching her Quidditch practices. The more she thought about all the things she missed, the more it hurt. Her chest hurt and she was sure it wasn’t a heart attack. No, she just missed her best friend a lot. Kimberly knew she needed to talk to her but honestly didn’t know how to go about it. With the intention of trying to do something, she headed for the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room. However, the moment she spotted Candace she suddenly found herself with cold feet and scurried off. That’s how she found herself in one of the dungeon storage closets.

Candace had seen Kimberly for what felt like a mere second. Why she was hanging around the Hufflepuff common room made no sense, not unless she had something to say. The two hadn’t been talking though. Maybe Kimberly was meeting Alana for their study time. Although Alana was no where in sight. Curiosity got the better of her and she followed after the Slytherin. When she lost sight of her down a corridor she wondered where the girl could have gone. “Where did she go?” She pondered. The girl couldn’t just disappear. Looking to the many doors, Candace decided to take a look in a few of the rooms to see if she could find her.

Opening the door to one of the storage closets, Candace spotted Kimberly sitting up against the wall. She was curled into a ball with her arms wrapped around her legs. “Kim... You okay…?” The Hufflepuff asked quietly. Kimberly looked over to her rather surprised to see her. “No, I’m not.” She answered back glancing back to the patch of floor in front of her. “I miss my best friend…” She murmured. Candace blinked not knowing if Kimberly even knew she’d said it. Instead of questioning it, she walked over and leaned up again the wall. “Well…” She said sliding down the wall to sit next to her. “She misses you too.”

Kimberly looked over at Candace with surprise and semi relief. “She does?” She questioned to which Candace nodded. “I made a mess of things, didn’t I?” She asked her. “We both kind of did.” She admitted. “And to think I’m the realistic one… the one time I think I have it all figured out I don’t.” She told her. Kimberly shook her head. “It’s not your fault. I just thought you kind of always knew. We’ve been friends since we were little. I didn’t think me wanting to be a healer would bother you so badly.” She explained. “Haven’t you ever wanted to do something other then just music?” She asked. “Sure, I just thought we had it all figured out for us. That we were going to do our music together and get through things together, like we always have.” Candace explained the way she saw it.

“We still have that you know.” Kimberly told her. “I know. But…” Candace trailed off. “But, you don’t think it’ll last.” The Slytherin finished for her friend. “Yeah.” Leaning her head on Kimberly’s shoulder, she knew things would change but she didn’t want to lose Kimi. “Hey, even if things do change you’ll always have me. That’s never going to change. And that’s a promise.” She assured her resting her head on hers and holding her hand out. Candace glanced over her and smiled. “I’ll hold you to it.” She said taking her hand. “Of course you will.” Kimberly said smiling back at her.

*End Scene*

Candace ~ Status : Upset / Talking Things Out Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : Depressed / Talking Things Out Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:53 am
User Image
                                                    And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                    'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                    Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                    'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                    And you're a cherry blossom
                                                    You're about to bloom
                                                    You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Akira was working on a circuit board, a car battery next to him while he fiddled with a soldering iron next to him. Well, he would be working on the circuit board, if the battery actually would work. It annoyed him that his brother didn't have to suffer without muggle amenities while Akira was stuck in medieval Scotland. Or well, it certainly felt like it at times. Nowhere else could he think of where they were so backwards here. However, the muggleborn wizard was determined. He'd managed to get one thing to work finally, and now here he was, trying to figure out how to get a circuit board to work. If he could figure the soldering iron and battery out first. Which he was about to scrap his original idea altogether if he didn't get this to work in a bit.

Part of the reason he was so annoyed was because somehow there was a radio in the Hufflepuff common room that worked perfectly well. And not just some wizard radio either. No, it was completely muggle, complete with a classic rock station that whoever had the damn thing kept it on. Which made Akira irrationally annoyed, since how they managed to get it to work in Hogwarts was a mystery. He'd tracked down the person who owned it, only to get a rather cold look and a flat out statement that if Akira so much as sneezed in the direction of said radio, he'd end up in detention. He didn't know what was wrong with Whitethorne, but still!

Sighing, he rolled his eyes as he reconnected the wires and attached them to the car battery again. Tenth try's the magic number, right? He certainly hoped so. He was going batty with the fact that he couldn't get onto the internet or do any sort of electronic work without it backfiring spectacularly. It was his hobby, after all, and while figuring out the appliances at his aunt and uncle's place was okay, he itched to build something again. An irrational annoyance at his older brother crossed his mind again, but he shoved it away. He couldn't be too mad at Shinobu to be honest. His brother had been threatened to be obliviated and sent off to live somewhere else before the wizarding officials deemed him satisfactory to live with wizards. Still, the fact that his brother was off at university pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering while Akira was stuck in the stone age rankled.

════════════════════════

Location: Dungeon Storage Room
                                                    Thinking: Ugh, can this work NOW?
                                                    OOC:

- ◬ -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We've been here forever
                                                    And here's the frozen proof
                                                    I could scream forever
                                                    We are the poisoned youth

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:16 pm
Creating chaos just to prove we're alive
Demolition of a delicate kind
Midnight confessions keep on blurring the line
Say you're here on my side
Want you here on my side

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ fourth year │ chaser

Callista didn't usually just roam the dungeons, looking for trouble, or anything, really, but Danilo had run off with one of her favorite quills. It was silver, and the stupid cat was obsessed with hiding her things. However, she knew the beast preferred to remain in the cold, dank, and certainly mouse and rat friendly dungeons, although he occasionally ventured up to the basement and kitchens. The elves were going to make him very pudgy with all the food they let him have. Therefore, Callista was on the hunt, and when she found that criminal feline she was going to... give him a very stern scolding. And no treats. He couldn't go unpunished for his shoddy behavior. Ugh. This was why Lisa never shut up about how she should have gotten a dog. Wandering down the dim corridor, she paused when she heard something in a nearby storage room, and peeked in, squinting in the low light.

Oh, for Morgana's sake! It could only be one person, hunched over a bloody... something. She didn't know what it was. She was sure he'd tell her. Multiple times. Loudly. He hadn't improved with age. If anything, he'd gotten more obnoxious. However, she did recognize the battery. "Aren't batteries contraband here?" she asked drolly from just inside the doorway, crossing her arms over her chest. "If it blows up or something, it'll be detention for a month, at least." And he always ended up with some sort of... catastrophic failure, with all his fiddling with muggles electronics and machines. They just didn't mix with magic.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Twisting and turning all according to plan
Your secret's safe until there's blood on my hands
Push me away but we're still victims of chance
And we're here in the light
Now we're here in the light

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 pm
User Image
                                                    And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                    'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                    Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                    'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                    And you're a cherry blossom
                                                    You're about to bloom
                                                    You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Akira looked up as he heard someone enter the storeroom, and frowned as he spotted Callista. Of course she had to complain that he was messing with contraband and it was going to explode. She didn't get it. How could she? She wasn't technologically oriented like he was. Which, that just made it much more annoying when she scolded him for his projects. He stuck his tongue out and regarded her for a moment before turning his attention back to the soldering iron he was trying to make work. "I haven't seen anything proclaiming it contraband, Princesa, so I'm going to assume it's not. Besides, that's why I'm down here instead of in the common room. One, less distractions, and two, less likely someone's going to get hurt from it. Besides, I'm insulted that you assume everything I work on at school ends in failure. I actually got something at school to partially work, it's just a matter of fine-tuning it."

Akira crossed his arms and cocked his head to the side. She couldn't have tried seeking him out because she was bored, could she have? That made no sense. Especially since he was certain she hated his guts and was actively working on making him miserable. Which, him thinking about her paying attention to him all the time was driving him crazy. Seriously, how much did a person have to think about someone else before they were considered clinically insane? He'd have to ask someone, certain that there was an answer somewhere. "So what brings you down here to my lowly hermit cave? You can't have been coming to admire my work in awe, since I know you've never done that a day in your life. Unless you're bored or something."

════════════════════════

Location: Dungeon Storage Room
                                                    Thinking: Ugh, can this work NOW?
                                                    OOC:

- ◬ -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We've been here forever
                                                    And here's the frozen proof
                                                    I could scream forever
                                                    We are the poisoned youth

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:41 am
Creating chaos just to prove we're alive
Demolition of a delicate kind
Midnight confessions keep on blurring the line
Say you're here on my side
Want you here on my side

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ fourth year │ chaser

Callista rolled her eyes. "You know what they say about assumptions, payaso." The fact that he was still calling her Princesa was cringeworthy. They were fourteen, not eleven anymore. "Oh please," she snorted, "Do enlighten me on what you got to partially work. A stop watch?" She didn't actually have anything against muggle culture or technology, but she didn't see why he was so insistent on blending it with magic. Both worlds had their merits. Besides, Hogwarts wouldn't be Hogwarts if everyone had internet and TV. It'd just be like some dull muggle school, only with wands. When he referred to the storage room as his 'lowly hermit cave', she scoffed. "I'm shocked you'd deign to use the word 'lowly' in reference to yourself, Your Excellency. If your work was even the least bit awe-inspiring, instead of embarrassing, maybe I'd admire it. If you must know, I'm looking for Danilo. Have you seen him?"

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Twisting and turning all according to plan
Your secret's safe until there's blood on my hands
Push me away but we're still victims of chance
And we're here in the light
Now we're here in the light

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:07 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff First Year ♖
Future Activites

User Image
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik had been wandering through the hallways, and had found herself in the basement. She thought she would just look around a bit then head back upstairs, but she had gotten herself turned around in an endless confusion. Why were the unveils so dark and not welcoming? She opened a door, hoping it would be a professor’s office or something, when she came into a room with empty desks covered in dust, and some other objects covered in sheets. It was a rather eerie room, and looked like it hadn’t been opened in years, maybe even since before Aldrick had been at Hogwarts.

She cast aloud, “Lumos!” Soo she could see even better, and was impressed by magic How cool was it that she didn’t have to carry a torch around with her all the time? She did hope she wouldn’t get in trouble for being down here, the room clearly wasn’t used. But, if they didn’t want kids in it, they should keep the door locked right? Or…maybe they just didn’t think anyone would wander their way to this point of the dungeon.

She began peeking under various clothes and she found a lamp, she smiled at it, wondering if she could take it back to her dorm room. It was shiney and looked like it had some stained glass frames on it, maybe if she could clean it, this could turn into a nice decoration for the room, add some more color to it?

She swore she heard footsteps coming down the hall and turned holding her wand ahead of her, but she began shaking, worried she’d get in trouble for being down here. Her wand went out and she was in the mostly dark room, only the light from the hall showing her what was coming. She braced herself for the figure that was coming, all she could see was the long shadow cast by the hall light into her dim room….

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Where & Who: Dominik in the Dungeon
Thinking about: I’m going to die and end up where Deepak is…
Wearing: Yellow shirt with a budget on it, black skinny jeans, yellow flats

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Dungeon Corridor
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? I dunno
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Exploring
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Just gonna always have my foot in my mouth

Daphne was annoyed yet again. If she wasn't so intimidated by the rather grumpy professor in charge of the Slytherin house. Sure, he was good with plants, but she was indeed not a plant, and he was a grouchy old man. So... She grabbed her sweater and took to the hallways. At least it usually made for good exploring time. Today, perhaps she'd wander the dungeons. Usually she looked for cool stuff above ground, but today was just as good as any.

In the hallway, Daph was pretty sure she saw a flash of light, which was weird in the otherwise dim dungeon corridors. Daphne debated for a moment, then followed the light source. Since it came on suddenly, there was a good chance it would vanish just as quick. Making sure to take quiet steps, the blonde peeked around a corner, spotting another girl about her age. "D'aw." The sound vocalized before Daphne realized she was expressing her disappointment. She covered her mouth with her hand, looking over. "Sorry. That made it sound like I was upset. I was just trying to figure out what was making that light. Thought it'd be one of those cool magic creatures I've been reading about. Not that it's not nice to meetcha." She offered a nervous grin, hoping she didn't destroy any chance at acquaintanceship.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪss ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ! I'ᴍ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴇᴛ!
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ᴜᴘ ᴀs I ɢᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄʀᴜɪsɪɴɢ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ɢʀᴏᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Iᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ
I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ, I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:38 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff First Year ♖
Future Activites

User Image
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik sighed a sigh of relief when it was just another girl coming in. She vaguely recognized her, but she wasn’t quite sure what her name was. Was this Yari? Or Echo? No those were the triplet girls for the quadruplets that had a problem with everyone. There were so many other girls in their year… why couldn’t Dominik remember this girls name? She took a deep breath calming herself then said again, ”Lumos!”

She smiled at the girl, ”It’s fine! I’m just glad you didn’t scream, I woulda if you hadn’t of made any sound!” She swapped her wand into her left hand then shook the other girl’s hand. ”I’ve seen you around. You’re a first year too, right? My name is Dominik, the sister of the long lost Deepak, and the sister of like. A thousand other siblings including Cenek and Chadwick who are still here. My favorite color is yellow, which makes Hufflepuff a super cool house to be in, since our house colors have yellow in them!” She gestured to her badger shirt, radiating in Hufflepuff pride.

As she glanced behind the girl, she noticed there was no one else coming, so this girl might also be lost, she wasn’t traveling with a group of people at least. ”Anyways, whatcha doin way down here? Did you get lost too? Or did you intentionally come down here? Oh no! Did I accidentally discover your secret hideout?! I can leave if you’d prefer!”

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Where & Who: Dominik and Daphne Down in the Dungeon
Thinking about: This wont be so bad…
Wearing: Yellow shirt with a budget on it, black skinny jeans, yellow flats

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

The Dungeon

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers