Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Storage A Level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Dungeon Corridor
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dominik
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Exploring
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Just gonna always have my foot in my mouth

Daphne blinked rapidly when the other girl cast lumos and set a bright light about the room. Luckily, she seemed nice, or at least nicer than the buttheads in her dorm. "Aw, nah. I wouldn't scream. I've got two big brothers and I'm used to them skulking about. I'm real good at sneaking up on 'em." She grinned, proud of herself for her sneaking antics.

The other girl - Dominik - introduced herself. Apparently she had a twin that was long lost. But did that mean estranged or gone gone? Perhaps now wasn't the best time to ask. For once, Daphne's brain filter worked. Dominik shared a bunch of other information about herself, all of which Daph did her best to file away for later. "I'm Daphne. I've got two big brothers, Max and Lee. And my favorite color is blue, but I'm not in the blue house. I got Slytherin, which is cool, but also dumb because my roommates are terrible people." She huffed an annoyed sigh, thinking of the matching-kids all over the room. Hopefully they didn't root around in her trunk or anything.

After Dominik asked why she was there, the Hufflepuff worried that she'd intruded on a secret spot. "Oh! No, nothing like that. I was in my room reading a book on magic creatures, then my roommates invited their brother in, which means they gang up to kick me out. So then I had to leave. So then I started wandering, which is when I saw your wand light.... and here we are."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍɪss ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ! I'ᴍ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴇᴛ!
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ
I'ᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ᴜᴘ ᴀs I ɢᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄʀᴜɪsɪɴɢ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ɢʀᴏᴏᴠɪɴɢ
Iᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴘʟᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ, sʜᴀᴋᴇ
I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ, I sʜᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:09 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Hufflepuff First Year ♖
Future Activites

User Image
▬▬ There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about you▬▬

Dominik frowned when Daphne said her roommates were terrible people. Dominik’s roommates were all super friendly, and even the upper years were nice. There were a few strange people, but overall they seemed nice. Dominik hadn’t befriended any of them, but she hadn’t made enemies or thought they were terrible. However, when Daphne said how the roommates were acting, Dominik had to laugh, ”I’m sorry, that’s very rude of them to do, but all I can think of is my older brothers always I king my younger brothers out of their room, because they wanted to talk without the tiny ones there. From their times, it’s not always so bad. Would you really want to be in there listening to whatever they were talking about? I’m sure it’s pretty boring.”

She did for work though, ”I hope you remember to check all of your personal belonging before you go to sleep though, just in case they mess with them. I would hate for you to get in trouble because they were being rude.” She shook her head then smiled, walking further back into the room, ”Well, I with my wand am not a magical creature, but I guess i am a magical being. So are you. I found some cool lamps and stuff here. I was trying to figure out if I could get away with taking them back to my dorm.”

She pulled off another dust cover and began coughing, she probably shouldn’t have done that. ”Hey, maybe you can find a nice mannequin or something in here to take back to your dorm. I think those other kids would love you if you brought something they would find enjoyable back.” Inevitably, you could always bribe a person to be kinder, or at least bribe them to pretend for a while, and maybe that’s just what Daphne needed.

▬▬ Being here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.▬▬

Where & Who: Dominik and Daphne Down in the Dungeon
Thinking about: This wont be so bad…
Wearing: Yellow shirt with a budget on it, black skinny jeans, yellow flats

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She seems friendly

Daphne looked a bit surprised at Dominik's laugh. She explained that it was similar to her older brothers kicking out the younger for talking. "I dunno, Max and Lee and me all have different rooms, so I wouldn't know. As for what they're talking about... probably boring gossip. I don't care as much about what they're talking about as I do just... want my own room. I don't even care they're in there. They just don't let me in. and it's always at the worst time, like when I'm doing homework or something."

When Dominik mentioned checking her belongings before bed, Daph nodded. "Dontcha worry. I put a lock on the front. They can't get in!" She grinned brightly, thinking the only way they could sneak in was if they have a lockpick kit and the skills. Max did.... but he promised to teach Daphne. Of course, he never did 'cause he was a loser. After mentioning magical creatures, Dominik said she wasn't a creature, but a being. "Actually, according to this book I was reading, that's a classification! There's beasts, beings.... and other stuff. For the lamps, we can only get in trouble if we get caught. Then again, I don't wanna take chances against mean ol' Professor Hill. I feel like he'd give me detention dealing with fertilizer or something."

When Dominik mentioned bringing back a mannequin to appease the dumb quadruplets. "Ironically, I think they'd like it. But I don't wanna give them gifts. They're buttheads, and I don't wanna reward bad behavior. Like when mama trains the dogs." She chuckled, offering a bright grin toward the other blonde.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:52 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
Future Activites

User Image

When Daphne said she had her own room Dominik was a little jealous, "I had to share my room with 3 sisters. But at least I was lucky, there are 6 in their room. And now we're at Hogwarts and I still have to share a room, but it's not so bad." That was when Dominik had an excellent idea. She could share her space with Daphne, the girl who got kicked out of her own space. "Why don't you come to Hufflepuff? If they can bring their brother into your dorm, you can come into my dorm. They're all super friendly, and we can sit on my bed and do homework together. Doing homework in groups is always nice, to get thoughts to bounce off of."

She picked up the lamp and set it by the door. She would take it with her, and if someone noticed it.. well she would give it back to them then. "You could always prank them for their bad behavior. I don't know, find duplicates of their clothes and bleach them all? Put some dirt on their bed? I'm sure there's someone that could help. You could probably convince someone to get something to the brother's bed, and do that when you're in the room with them before they kick you out. Get all suspicion off of you."

No wait. Dominik shouldn't be encouraging it! But it was all just little pranks, no one would get hurt... but that's what she thought when they were in the kitchen that day...just little things...nothing would go wrong.. she shuddered. Everything could go wrong. "Anyways, maybe you should tell your prefects what's going on? Ooo maybe I can tell Chadwick. He has no obligation to go to the prefects or a professor. He can handle it under the table...except..he is with Finley so he might let it slip...no. I think we can get Chadwick to swear to secrecy. He could probably help you out."

Wearing: Yellow shirt with a budget on it, black skinny jeans, yellow flats

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She seems friendly

Daphne frowned when Dominik said she shared a room with three sisters. That was bad enough, but apparently the boys were six to a room. That seemed excessive. "Least the kids at Hogwarts are all the same age. And we're supposed to be responsible for our areas. At least, I try to be. But the others in my room are all related, so I guess that makes a difference" She shrugged, then looked up when Dominik started on a brilliant plan. Yes! In the future she could just go to another friend's room to study. It sounded much better than the crowded common room... or having to walk like eleven billion steps to the library. "Yes! Yes that sounds like a great plan! Plus from what I heard, the Hufflepuff rooms were pretty close to Slytherin. So it wouldn't be too long of a walk. Ooh, or we can figure out when they're planning to have their brother come over, then invite you and a whole bundle of other people over to thwart their plans. Can't kick us all out, right?"

Yes. This was a perfect plan that could in no way backfire. Dominik said they could prank the quadruplets, perhaps by duplicating their clothes, then having an unfortunate mishap with bleach. "As hilarious as that'd be, since they're like super-duper obsessed with their clothes... I don't think I could afford even a little bit of their wardrobe. They always talk about how pricy it is. My mama got me this sweater at a thrift shop. And it's like... my favorite one!" She grinned brightly, showing off her nice sweater.

Dominik then said perhaps it was best left to the prefects. Then she mentioned telling some guy named Chadwick, who was apparently not a prefect, nor someone with any obligations. Though he was with someone called Finley, who may or may not be a tattletale. Hm. "Well, um. Prefects would probably be nicer to go to than Professor Hill, since he seems just.. always grumpy. But I don't actually know any prefects. And the ones in my house are all like... way older than me. And probably don't wanna be bothered. As for this Chadwick guy, what kind of under-the-table handling were you thinking? But wait... if you think he's gonna tattle to this Finley guy, maybe we should not do it. Plus also I have no idea who those guys are." She felt a little warmth rise into her cheeks, but still tried to smile through it.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:24 pm
♖ Dominik ♖ Knapp ♖
Future Activites

User Image

When Daphne commented about all the Hogwarts kids being the same age, Dominik smiled, "It is nice, not having to share a room with someone who still needs diapers... I'm sorry about your luck though, with all the siblings. I'm sure it doesn't make being here pleasant. But now, we have a plan to push through them!" She began counting how many people she could invite for Slytherin take over, they were mostly her siblings..or her siblings friends. It was fine, they would work too.

She had a Chadwick to discuss though. How was the best way to describe her borther? Overly gay, but wasn't always? Kinda gloomy sometimes, but other times super well...gay. She probably shouldn't be so vague about how he acted, maybe just keep it to how he looked. "I think if we swear Chadwick to secrecy he would probably keep it from Finley, at least until the summer when it was too late for Finley to do anything. Chadwick is my brother, he's a 6th year, in Slytherin. Uh Dirty Blond hair, eyes that if he weren't related to me would be to die for? I'll let him know to take care of you and deal with the siblings. I'm sure he'll have a blast. Maybe he can get some hair dye from Finley, oh. Finley is Prefect Archer from Ravenclaw. If you see him, tell him the sky is purple. He'll believe you probably. It's fun." She took Daphne's hands and smiled, Daphne was going to be her first real friend at Hogwarts, she could already feel it.

Wearing: Yellow shirt with a badger on it, black skinny jeans, yellow flats

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? A plan in motion!

Daphne nodded when Dominik mentioned how nice it was not to share a room with someone still in diapers. That indeed sounded yucky. She apologized for being trapped with the siblings, then mentioned her plan to push through them all. "Yea! We'll have to beat them at their own game. And once they're dealt with, maybe they'll all leave and I can have a whole bedroom all to myself. Wouldn't that be magical?" She laughed, excited for the plans, even if they never made it to motion.

After questioning who Chadwick was, Dominik explained out one of her brothers. Apparently he had really pretty eyes... which made Daphne just a little curious. He apparently would help take care of the issue... and he had hair dye? From another Prefect? What was going on?! "Well, if you think he'd help, that'd be great. We could ask him if he can help take down the Wellbeloves. As long as it won't get anyone in trouble. I'd feel real bad if anyone got in trouble... except those mean quadruplets. They can get in trouble all they want." She nodded, accepting hands with Dominik. They were already becoming fast friends, and Daph would enjoy writing up her letter to her mom and dad to tell them about her new pal.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items