Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Connected to the first floor corridor of the dungeons, certain empty rooms are bare of any luxuries or wares, but other rooms hold certain unused desks, chairs, tattered bookcases filled with ragged worn books and dusted parchment. The dungeons are the least cared for rooms throughout the castle, but serve as a sanctuary for students to propose undisclosed meetings or practice wandwork or potioneering, but be warned, any mischief can result in deduction of house points if caught under watchful eye of a prefect, or worse, a professor.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Relieved}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari entered the dark empty room and shut the door behind her. Moving to a box in the room she took a seat on it crossing her legs, She pulled out a ciggeritte and used her wand to light it.
With a happy sigh, "Finally", and took a long drag.
Letting out the smoke she smiled, happy to have a quiet place way from the kids.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

William Stayne

"Being So Hot Should Be Illegal."

Whistling a light, joyful Irish tune that he learned from an old mate of his, Stayne wandered idly in the dark corridors of the dungeons, a lantern in hand. Hogwarts has gone so quiet, except when that Gryffindor idiot bombarded the Slytherin corridors with a stupid joke from Zonko's. No matter how hot the storeowner was, he's still gonna make his way to Hogsmeade sooner or later and scold her for letting students buy articles that are used and usually forbidden at the school. And who was to clean the mess up? Obviously him, who else? Taking a turn to one of the darkest corners, a sneer pierced his lips as he sniffled a familiar odor in the air. He let out a joyful sigh and hurried to the scent,
"Busted," he said aloud, his happy smirk fading as he noticed Inari exhaling a cloud of smoke, "Lookie who's here." he snarled wi a teasing smile as he closed the door behind him and leaned on the wall beside her, taking out his own patch of cigarettes and pulling out one. He opened the tiny door of the lantern to access the candle inside it, and burned the end of his cancer stick under the flame before closing the entrance and putting the lantern down onto the floor.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Relieved}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

Inari was enjoying a long drag when she heard the door open. She was worried for a moment, then made out the features of the man who had busted her.
A smirk grew on her face, "Well Fancy seeing you here", She followed by taking another long drag.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:50 pm
"]User Image

William Stayne

The Slytherin forced a smirk and nodded to her direction while breathing out another cloud of smoke,
"Same to you, doll," he said, letting out a sniffer under his breath, "So, needed calm and peace, eh." he concluded with a swift nod, arching an eyebrow in her direction as he took a drag of his cigarette.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Relieved}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

She let out a stiff laugh.
blowing out the smoke, "If you had to deal with a classroom of students 7 hours of the day, you would too ", She followed by taking another long drag. She didn't do so often but sure loved how it calmed her.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:16 am
User Image

William Stayne

Stayne sniggered and cocked an eyebrow at her with a teasing smirk, taking another long drag. She might have to look after all those stupid brats, but who needs to clean the mess after a storm? Him, of course. All the Stink Pellets and whatnot. He'd kill that Gryffindor if he could. With his bare hands. But no. Bloody school policies. But he certainly would. Letting out a swift laugh, he chuckled and passed a hand through his platinum hair casually,
"You ain't the one who needs to clean after those morcels," he snarled as he inhaled some more smoke, "Haven't seen you in a while, pet." he muffled out with a cheeky sneer.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Relieved}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

She looked up at him.
light filling her face, "Well you haven't been looking very hard. I'm locked up in a tower most of the time. Poor little me, like a princess locked away in a tower.", She said arching her back and stretching her arms.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:32 am

User Image

Trinity ran her pale hands against the cold stone of the empty dungeon. The room was dark, damp, and cold. It was just the place she liked to be. A viscous smile was on her lips as she thought. It was nothing particular she was thinking about but in fact many things, things that would not go through the mind of any eleven year old girl. Things of darkness and suffering and most especially power. The want of it and the ways to get it, the people should could hurt to get to the top. Now this was the girls true essence.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
A sinister chuckle escaped Woil's invisible mouth as Roi made his body laugh, "Are you lost my precious?" He asked laughing sinisterly again as he pulled the pocket watch from Woil's robes and unclicked it as his body began to reappear, it began with Woil's face twisted in Roi's usual twisted smile, as the blue lined, black robes, and the gold pocket watch in his left hand. "Although, something tells me, your not exactly lost. After all I meet with my servant here." He said as he got off the desk he was sitting on and leaned against it instead as he stared at the eleven year old, white haired, girl. "State your business." He said as the smile fell and he let off a very dark, cold, and menacing aura that could make an angel shiver.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:15 pm

User Image

Trinity was shocked to see the boy appear though she didn't show it. She simply continued to smile. She drew closer to him as he spoke. "My business?" She inquired, smile never fading. "Oh I'm sure you know my business, why else would you be down here?" She asked turning from him. She played almost coy. She truthfully had no idea who he was or what he was doing but she sense it he was someone she should speak with, for he was surely no normal Ravenclaw. "Come you must no I am here to find a way to power" She said staring at the wall then she quickly turned back to him. "You, are my way to power" She said with a new smile.

Outfit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Woil's blue eyes, tinged with the green of the demon inside of him, pierced into the child's eyes, like a needle through the skin to stain itself with the crimson liquid underneath. His piercing and sinister eyes attempting to beat this child down, much like he did with everyone he spoke to.

It took him a minute before he replied, not holding back a single sting that the whip-like words would make,
"Sorry, but I'm not recruiting, especially when the person coming to me is a small child one who can barely cast a few spells. Of course, however, if you truly wish to join my side, and touch the stone of power, you have to prove yourself worthy of serving me." He twisted Woil's lips into the usual twisted smile as he straightened the possessed boy's body who was quite a bit taller then Trinity and stared with those cold, dark, and evil eyes down at her. Showing his dominance, his power, his authority and pushing it down onto her.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:48 pm

User Image

Trinity chuckled not truly the power this ancient demon possessed. "I have my own ways if you don't want me, your simply a boy anyway. What you could possibly offer me, a mere boy, It's not like your Lord Voldomort." She said staring into his deep eyes.

Outfit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
He burst into a very sinister laughter as he spoke, "And yet, you came to me, asking for power. Well little miss, your not going to just GET power. You have to earn it!" He said with a very commanding tone and his words like daggers.

However he offered a hand to her,
"Pledge your eternal loyalty to me and I can assure you that if you do as I command, you can feast upon the grand banquet of power." He said the smile disappearing as his face turned very serious.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 pm

User Image

Trinity smiled once again. This was exactly what she want. She grabbed his hand and courtesy. "I'm am yours, my lord" she said with a sly smile. "For eternity" She added standing back up.

Outfit

The Dungeon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas