Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:27 am
User ImageUser Image

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil turned put his hand though his hair as she asked about his sister."She's been doing things that are not her. Spending time with that ravenclaw boy is changing her. She even let that rabid dog Darius stay in our manor after her came crawling back."The thought that Jaz wanted to spend more time with Darius then him sickened him. "I just want to go somewhere out of the school with you like last year."Virgil heard her last words and stood strong and kept his cool."well if you would want to kill me you can I won't fight you."

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:19 am
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie listened to Virgil quietly, resisting the urge to sigh or hit him or something. She didn't understand their friendship sometimes. He was always sweet to her, and then he'd talk about Darius and other non purebloods as if they were animals or slaves or something. It didn't make sense to her. "Darius is a person Virgil... not a 'rabid dog'. And he's not living at my house anymore?" She asked curiously. She hadn't been home over summer, and had no idea what had gone down over summer. Darius not living at her house wasn't great news though. She felt bad for the kid, having siblings that treated him terribly. "The school year is almost over Virgil. We can hang out over summer though. If you like?" She smirked at him as he tried to act all tough about her hunting him down if she ever had too. "You wouldn't fight me? Why? If I was trying to kill you, you wouldn't fight back and try to save your life?"

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Virgil chose to ignore the first part. Gracie did not have to live with the violent boy she never knew what he's like. "No I suspect your cousins finally realized there mistake in taking him in and threw him out."Virgil heard her last words and stood strong and kept his cool."Are you staying with the other vampires? I don't think they would much care to have me over for a nice dinner unless I was the main course."Virgil said with a small smirk ah paused when she asked why he would not fight back."Your the only person who's not left me, with my father gone and my sister moving on to different people if you turned on me I'd be alone and I rather die."

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie rolled her eyes and continued to resist the urge to smack him upside the head. "Ver and Elli wouldn't throw anyone out." She said simply, gritting her teeth to bite back any snarky remarks she had floating around her head. She knew Virgil well enough to know that if he had been raised differently and by a different family, he wouldn't be like this..... at least not totally. maybe... She wasn't acutally positive, but she liked to think it was true. "I stayed with them last summer, and I'm going to be staying with them again this summer, but I'm visiting my family for a bit first." She explained. "And Virgil.... they're not going to eat you. We don't... er... feed on actual living humans unless absolutely necessary, and we never kill them." She shrugged. It was weird to talk about how she lived now. Saying that she drank blood and lived off it was the weirdest thing. Thinking it and doing it was bad enough, but saying it aloud made it seem so real. "Your sister isn't leaving you.... She's your twin. I doubt she'll ever leave you. And your dad..." She trailed off awkwardly. That one was her fault, but she truly did... or at least had believed that he was responsible for her parents death. Ever since that night in the forest with Phantom and Tay she was starting to have doubts. Whenever she closed her eyes she saw the murder scene and gold... firey delighted gold.... not red.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Virgil saw the how she looked when she mentioned his father. "Sorry I should not brought it up... Anyway I want to head to the forest because its where I met you."He said he could feel his heart beating a bit more thinking of him being alone with her. in a dangerous place like that. "But I guess I could hang out with you somewhere else."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie shrugged and shook her head. "Doesn't matter. What's done is done. You can't change the past." She paused and shrugged again before shaking her head. "The Forest is dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt.... not like I did." She gulped and toyed with her hair. She still regretted it sometimes. Going out in the forest that night to practice things she knew she couldn't do. She had a death wish back then, and she supposed the world decided to fulfill that wish.... seeing as she wasn't technically alive anymore. She wasn't really dead either though. She was just stuck somewhere in between, and some days she wished she could just go back to being human. "Why does it matter where we hang out?" She asked curiously. She would go with him to the forest if he insisted, but only because she didn't want him in there alone. Bad things happened in the forest.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Virgil smiled a bit. "How dangerous could it be when I'm with a vampire to protect me. I guess it does not matter I just thought it would be.... a privet place."He blushed a bit as he said it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie blinked and couldn't help the tiny smirk that crawled onto her face at the blush on Virgil's cheeks and his words. She was starting to think the poor boy had a crush on her. She vaugely wondered how mad Dom would be if he found out any boy liked her, let alone the fact that she was meeting not only him, but also Virgil and Chris in the middle of the night. She shuddered ever so slightly at the idea of it. She had come to the conclusion that her boyfriend was probably the possessive type. "Somewhere private?" She asked simply, curious how Virgil would answer to that. 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Virgil nodded a bit. "Er yea. the time I spent with you last year. It was grate. I don't normally have time for friends most people just get in my way. But you are different. I want to make time with you." He wanted to say more but words failed to come to the boy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie listened to him quietly, smiling slightly. He was changing. Not much, but slowly he was changing for the better. He talked to her after all, and vampire or not, she was still a half-blood in the purest way. Pureblood mother, muggle father. You couldn't get more half blood than that. Slowly she pushed herself off the wall she had been leaning against and shrugged. "We didn't talk to eachother first semester, and you spent half of second semester last year hating me and trying to get me to go away." She pointed out. She wasn't actually even sure how they had really become friends. She had just kept going to him to make sure he was alright because he had saved her life, and then somehow she wore on him and they became friends. Like magic. She chuckled slightly at her own thoughts. It was strange to say something was like magic when magic was just as real as the rest of the muggle world. At least for witches and wizards.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Virgil heard the laugh and thought she was teasing him. Why did she have to give him such a hard time. "Well that was then and this is now. Do you want to be with me or not?"He said wanting to get asking her out out of the way.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Oi, dammit Damien, the bloody hell have you been? Dominic mentally cursed as his slow footsteps carried him down the hall. A thick, dust ridden tome had his nose buried inside of it, and try as he might, he couldn’t get himself to remember anything he’d read and he groaned. Since he’d never have the chance to see Gracie during the day, he spent most of his time under the sun by himself, practicing quidditch or, merlin forbid, studying. Damien was always with Marina, and he couldn’t blame him for that, but he couldn’t say he wasn’t the slightest bit jealous either.

He’d checked the Great Hall, the common room, the dormitories, and even the bloody courtyard and he couldn’t find either of the Slytherins, and if he didn’t soon, he’d never have a chance to finish the bloody essay…. He couldn’t even remember what it was about!

All he could do was sigh.

As crystal eyes darted up from his textbook, he couldn’t even recall exactly where in the dungeon he even was. Had he missed the Slytherin Corridor already? Bloody hell, could this get any worse? He was about to pass a room of the dungeons when he’d heard voices. But who would be down here this late? It’s almost past curfew…. Or is it already past curfew? A dumbfounded expression had found him as he contemplated the time. While he did, a familiar voice had sauntered in his ears, he waited, all he could see was the flickering shadows that danced in the hall from the sconces held on the walls of the room they were in. It wasn’t just one, but two voices, two very familiar voices.

"—Do you want to be with me or not?"

…what. He went limp, and his textbook tumbled from his hands and dropped to the floor with an echoing thud. <********-! Ugh, as if she didn’t know I was already here anyway!’ His mind barreled, and his heart thundered. He dropped down to pick up his book and took the final few steps into the mouth of the dungeon room doorway where Gracie and Virgil had stood inside.
"......."

He didn’t know what to do as he stared at them both from the doorway. His jaw was rigid. Every instinct told him to fight. Every ounce of hurt burned into rage, but, it wasn’t anything he’d ever felt before. His lips parted and he blinked, but he shook his head, turned away and forced step after step after step, slow, and deliberate. He wouldn’t run. He wouldn’t cry. He wouldn’t scream. He wouldn’t fight. He wouldn’t care.

He couldn’t. All it would mean was that his mother was right. And he wasn’t ready to admit that.

Not yet.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣Weight: 159lbs ☣Age: 14
Ambition and Wit
Dungeon Corridor
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan
Xistund

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie had her arms crossed over her chest waiting for a reply from Virgil when she heard the distinct sound of footsteps coming closer and closer. They were both screwed if a professor found them out this late. It had to be past curfew by now. A small smile stretched her lips when she figured out just who was approaching though. It wasn't a professor, no it was Dominic. She paused, her smile dropping. She was in the dungeons with Virgil by herself in the middle of the night.... that probably wouldn't look to great. She blinked and her eyes widened at Virgil's words, a near silent gasp escaping her lips. "Virgil I'm-" Crash! She heard the book slam into the ground and winced. She knew Dom had heard as clear as day. She turned her bright eyes on him as he appeared in the doorway. The look on his face would have killed her.... if she were alive. She watched him, frozen in shock as he turned and started to walk away.

"Damn it." She muttered under her breath. Now she had to deal with both of them at once. She gulped and rubbed her eyes, calming her mind before flicking her attention to Virgil. She didn't want to hurt him, but she knew she was going to have to. She didn't like him, not like that. Him having a crush on her was one thing. Crushes could be killed or given up, but he couldn't honestly believe she would date him... not when she had Dominic. She sighed and rubbed her eyes again, willing herself to keep it together long enough to figure all of this out. "You're my friend. Probably my best friend right about now..... but that's all you are to me Virgil. No. I don't want to be with you. I want to be with and stay with Dominic." With that, she turned on her heel and ran after Dom. She caught up to him easily seeing as he was walking, she was running, and she was a vampire. She grabbed his arm before he could go any farther. Slowly she moved around so she was facing him and looked up at him. Gently she reached up to touch his cheek, getting him to look down at her.

"Dom..." She whispered, gently stroking his cheek with pale cold fingers. "You can't honestly think..... " She paused, not knowing what to say since she wasn't actually sure what was going through his mind at the moment. She gulped and ground her teeth together in frustration. "You're the only one I want Dom. You're mine and that's all I've ever asked for. Virgil is my friend yeah.... but nothing more. Even if he wants something more....." Slowly she dropped her hand back to her side and wrapped her arms around him, refusing to let him go. She buried her face in his chest. "Please...." She whispered. "Please don't be mad at me. It's not my fault! I didn't know!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Virgil hard the crash and looked at the boy. He was about to tell him to buzz off but then something unexpected happened. Gracie told him she did not want to be with him... That hurt more then any blow she could have given him. She ran off after the boy then. Virgil did not know what to do how to feel. His emotions where all over the place he hated Gracie but he loved her too. Damn the b***h why did she not once tell him she was with someone. He looked like a fool angry he stormed passed the two he would be all to happy never to see ether of them again.

Xistund

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:30 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His pulse drummed in his ears, airways constricted and tightened while insides strangled and churned. He, he couldn’t explain it, but he felt sick. It wormed in his stomach and unleashed toxic waste, slicing through every organ inside of him, until there was nothing, until it felt like nothing. No one ever mentions this in the fairy tales, do they? The pain…

He struggled to breathe when he felt the cool touch of death seize his arm and spin him around with more force than he ever cared to admit. As much as that spiteful little demon inside of him had wanted to rip his arm away, had wanted to jerk his face from her, wanted to run, he didn’t move. It took everything in him, even drew the debt of life from him as the scent of rich copper bled into his mouth from the pressure of jagged teeth. How could it not? His restraint wavered at the sight of Virgil storming past them in silence. Beseeched every ounce of restraint to not move, to not follow him and..

He breathed, slow and small. Next year would be interesting on the quidditch field. That was for sure.
”I don’t want you to see him again…” He’d finally spoken in a bare whisper after a long stretch of silence, he hadn’t even risen his gaze to meet her eyes—until now. That possessive beast inside of him raged, he’d already felt cheated not once, but twice; losing her life, losing her to a—a—a dead man he’d never even seen before!

Could his mother really have been right all along? He wouldn’t bring himself to consider it. But she’d lain down the facts. Just how the hell his mother knew about Jayden, about Jack, about, all of them! He'd never bloody know. Salling had been a pureblood family of wealth, so had been Blank, and him, and so was Ross! They all were, but he wouldn’t listen to his mother! He wouldn’t believe it! It couldn’t all be a coincidence, could it?
”I don’t trust him.” But that was a lie; he didn’t trust himself. He couldn’t trust that he’d be okay with this like he was with Phantom, hell, he wasn’t even okay with that, so why..!? Why was he doing this to himself? ”…please?”

And he didn't care if Virgil heard, not even in the slightest.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣Weight: 159lbs ☣Age: 14
Ambition and Wit
Dungeon Corridor just outside Dungeons Room
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan
Xistund

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash