Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie heard him coming before she felt the wind of his passage. She knew she had hurt him. Hurt him more than she had ever meant to, but she didn't dare turn her eyes to watch him leave. Not when she could lose Dominic. It was a choice, and she had made hers... hadn't she? She stared up into his eyes, grinding her teeth together at his request. "He's not...."'He's not what?' She asked herself silently. He's not important? But he is.... he was her friend. He saved her life once. He was there when she died.... but he wasn't and he never would be Dominic. She blinked her eyes as he basically begged her. It was one request. One simple request. It would hurt her.... but....

"Okay." She whispered, slowly nodding her head. "I won't...." She continued, her voice was barely a whisper, but it was sincere. "I won't see him, or talk to him, or even look at him if that's what you want." She pressed her cheek against his chest, listening to the pounding of his heart ring through her ears. Loud... so loud it almost hurt, but somehow it also calmed her. It fixed her decision in place, gave her confidence, because she knew he was right, this was right, they were right.... no matter what his mother had to say about it. "Anything.... anything you want Dom.... just please-" Her voice faltered, overrun by her own emotions, and she gulped, calming herself before continuing in a quiet whisper. "Please don't leave me." She looked up at him her bright eyes pleading and near tears. She wouldn't lose him. No matter the cost. She had already lost too much. 'Goodbye Virgil....' 

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:21 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

A steely glint refracted pain in his eyes as they hardened over like cooling metal. Icy waters washed over him, and he just felt, numb. His wavering reflection shined in her eyes, expectant, silent, waiting for the sentence that she would never finish. The iron burn of blood had pooled in his tongue, stagnant and hot. The silence dwelled between them and it pricked a cold sweat to crawl down the back of his neck. With his breath caught in his throat, he didn’t know what to expect. He honestly couldn’t believe he’d said what he just did, but it was the only thing that spurred from the deepest part of him—everything everywhere was silent inside of him, silently screaming, but that was it.

And still, she agreed. He should have been happy, shouldn’t he? But it felt so bittersweet. No words had found him, not yet. But he dared forward, captured her tight in robust arms, fingers cradled her head in place, smoothing her hair. Cold as she was, he felt… warm? No, hot, like fire. His stomach still churned, bloody hell, why did he still feel so sick!? Her evanescent voice sliced over his flesh like a double edged blade. He found no comfort in them, not like he thought he would. But it was too late to go back, wasn’t it?
”Thank you,” he struggled to breathe, but her soft pleads had at least given him the strength to be more than… this.

”Sshhh, it’s okay,” he whispered. ”I won’t, I won’t. I trust you.” Comfort, that’s all he wanted to do, to help. But then he realized his mistake. ”I trust you…. I just don’t trust him... or me.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣Weight: 159lbs ☣Age: 14
Ambition and Wit
Dungeon Corridor just outside Dungeons Room
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Gracie curled into his embrace as soon as his arms wrapped around her. She clung to him as if he was the only thing holding her down in this world, and if she let go she would float to some far off land and be lost. His whispered words comforted her. He wouldn't leave her. That was all that mattered right? Slowly she raised her eyes to look up at him. His heart still pounded in her ears, and she wondered just what exactly he was thinking right then. He said he trusted her, but not Virgil. That she understood, but he didn't trust himself either? She didn't understand. Trust himself with what? She blinked bright eyes up at him, wondering if she should ask or just let it be. But as usual, her curiosity burned inside of her, eating at her insides like acid until she couldn't stand it. She always had to know things. She always had to figure things out and understand how others worked. She couldn't help it sometimes.

"What do you mean?" Her voice finally slid from her lips, almost without her consent. She blinked a couple times and watched him curiously. "What do you mean by you don't trust yourself?" She clarified her statement before dropping her eyes back down and resting her cheek back against his chest. She just didn't want to lose him. That was all. If he didn't answer her question, she'd leave it be, or work it out on her own. 'Curiosity kills the cat eh? I guess I really am his kitten.' She smiled ever so slightly at that thought and listened to the steady beat of his heart silently.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:09 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His heart stammered as the last wisp of breath struggled stuck in the chasm of his chest. Aubergine dreams strung like a spiders web in the dusty corners of his mind, and all he could do was blink down at her and offer a crooked, sheepish smile and dimples adorned his cheeks. What did he mean? He didn’t really know. How could he explain to her that the only reason this entire endeavor hadn’t ended in a trip to the hospital wing was because of her. He shrugged as her bright eyes blinked up at him, and his gaze fell down to the floor once he had the chance with her tucked in close and cheek against his chest.
”I jus’… I dun’o,” he shrugged again, but would that really cover it?

His fingers twirled slowly in her hair, circling the strands with tease. What was the point of being with her if he had to lie, anyway? He owed her better than that, she’d been honest, and really, how bad was it? Any sane bloke would have called him a nutter for not breaking noses. For not trying to destroy his life, kick him off the team, and ruin everyth-…. Maybe he should just stop there….
”You don’t want me to be stuck in detention all night for brawling, do you?

“Then I’d never get to spend any time with you.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣Weight: 159lbs ☣Age: 14
Ambition and Wit
Dungeon Corridor just outside Dungeons Room
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil_Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie lifted her head to look up at him as he spoke and burst into a fit of laughter at his words. "Hmm... I guess I'd prefer you out of detention." She said once she had contained her laughter."Although...." She giggled again and leaned up on her tip toes to kiss his nose gently. "I kinda like the idea of you fighting for me." She smiled teasingly at him and batted dark eyelashes playfully. She liked that he liked her enough to break Virgil's face in... even if Virgil was her friend... or had been. Her smile faltered for a brief moment before it was back. "But if you go around punching every person I talk to, I might have a problem." She continued to tease him. She was just glad he wasn't angry at her, or trying to walk away from her. She wouldn't stand for that. She had, after all, just told his mother that she wouldn't be able to tear them apart. It would be a terrible blow to her confidence if a silly thing like Virgil asking her out did end up breaking them up. Okay... so maybe Virgil asking her out wasn't that silly... but still it was the same point.

Gently Gracie pulled away from his embrace and held out a hand to him"Walk with me?" She asked simply. They were standing in the middle of a hallway, in the middle of the night, and Grace felt too exposed. If a professor or prefect did happen upon them, they would have no easy place to hide or run too, and she preferred the idea of them not getting in trouble for being out past curfew.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious in an empty room waiting on his brothers
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Freaked out
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I don't even know what to do with this... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Got a curse we cannot lift; ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Shines when the sunset shifts ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          There's a cure comes with a kiss; ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          The bite that binds the gift that gives ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was pacing in the empty dungeon room, quick, jerky movements, a clear indication of his agitation. He couldn't seem to figure out what to do with his hands, trading between crossing them and running them through his hair. Miles had told him the first night they'd arrived at the castle, and he'd been reeling ever since. It wasn't a normal wolf that had bit him that Summer, it'd been a werewolf. And he'd contracted the disease. He was a werewolf. The scarring on his arm itched, his other hand reaching up to scratch. The third year hadn't even attended his lessons this week, he'd been too freaked out to do much of anything other than wander the castle in a daze, his thoughts muddled and chaotic. He was sure his brothers were worried, they always worried about him, and even with his slacker tendencies, he didn't usually make a habit of skipping lessons. Well, maybe the boring ones on occasion. But none of the others, for sure. He hadn't been to a single one the first week back, though. The first year consoled himself with the reminder that, hey, most of the lessons had probably just been review, and whatever wasn't, he could get from either his brothers or Coffee. But, that didn't solve the issue at large... the issue being that he was a freaking werewolf. What if his brothers freaked out? What if they hated him, or were scared of him? He didn't think he could handle that. They'd been together since birth... Before birth, technically, after all, they'd shared a womb. He walked over to a wall and leaned back against it, sliding down, still scratching his arm where he'd been bitten. It didn't even itch anymore, he was just scratching it for the sake of scratching. The Hufflepuff bit his lip, eyes going to the door. When were they going to get here? He'd sent them both notes at breakfast that morning to meet him, surely they'd come? They had to come. He just wished they'd hurry up... he wanted to get this over with!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Now that we got gone for good;
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Writhing under your riding hood
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ It's true, we're howling forever

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Sir Spazalots

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:20 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace

CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // his brothers
CURRENTLY FEELING // concerned
CURRENTLY THINKING // What is bothering Dorian so much?
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space Julius had noted his brother's absence from classes that week, but hoped it was just because Dorian was skipping for the sake of skipping. The first week was generally review or introductions, so maybe Dorian decided all of them were going to be too boring to attend? Julius had figured someone should bring it up, eventually, but he had hoped it wasn't anything major. It was when he got the note from his brother during breakfast that he wanted to meet with him and Tyson in the dungeons that Julius became a bit alarmed. It wouldn't be that hard to talk to the two of them if he wanted, unless there was something private he wanted to discuss. Why else would he have called them all the way to the dungeons? Well, in the case of Dorian and Tyson the dungeons actually was where there common rooms were so it really wasn't all that far for him.

Reaching the room in the dungeons Dorian asked to meet in, Julius paused at the cracked door. He knocked briefly before pushing the door open to see Dorian leaned against a wall on the floor. Dorian looked half miserable with stress and anxiety. Julius paused a second, suprised, before taking a deep breath and stepping into the room and noting Tyson was yet to arrive. "Oh, Tyson isn't here yet..." He looked back at Dorian and said changing his question midway, "Are you... what is it you wanted to talk about?" It was a bit alarming to see Dorian so stressed looking. He was stressed the summer after he got attacked by that wolf, but that was reasonable, Dorian looked way stress than he had when they got on the train to head to Hogwarts.

Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious in an empty room with Julius
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Freaked out
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDorian tried to smile when Julius joined him, pushing off the wall, still scratching his scars in agitation. He was jumpy, a clear indication that something was amiss. While he'd always been the hyper one, he tended to mostly show that through running rather than walking and talking faster than most people. Anytime he got twitchy, though, it meant something was wrong. The smile ended up looking about as forced as it felt, though he kept it up, determined to at least try and keep a happy face up. "Uh, hey, Julius! I, uh..." The youngest triplet glanced around nervously, waiting to see his eldest brother join them, but Tyson didn't appear. What was taking him so long? He really did mean to wait, of course, but he was nervous and scared and hey, maybe it'd be easier to tell them one at a time? And Julius was always the mediator, the calm one. Maybe he'd keep his cool, maybe he wouldn't freak out, and then he could help Dori tell Tyson. That was certainly a thought. He speared his brother with a desperate look. "Uh, right? Well. Tyson'll show when he shows, I guess. But, I'd really rather... the longer I wait, the more I want to bolt. So, I should probably just... say it." The third year was pacing now, back and forth and back and forth, unable to look his brother in the eye. "So, um, the first night back, one of the upperclassmen pulled me aside, and, he, uh, he told me..." His back was to the wall again, and he slid down, hugging his knees to his chest, bouncing the balls of his feet up and down. He stared down at the floor in front of him. "Well, he told me that, uh, well, we figured out, from what he told me, that apparently what attacked me this Summer, it wasn't... it wasn't a wolf. Or, it was a wolf. But not a normal one, it... uh... was... a werewolf." Dorian's voice fell as he said this, and he looked up to Julius' face finally, hoping desperately that he wouldn't find his brother recoiling in fear or hatred or disgust. It wasn't like they didn't know about werewolves, after all, even muggles knew about werewolves. How much of what they new was true might be up for debate, but still, they knew enough about them to know that... that they were monsters. He stared at Julius, eyes wide and afraid. A silence drug out between them as he tried to force the next words from his lips. "Julius, I... I'm a werewolf," he said finally, and his arms tightened harder around his knees. He'd never been so afraid in all his life... except when the werewolf had attacked him, but that had been an entirely different sort of fear. That had been fear that he'd die. This... this was fear for what his life was going to be like after this moment. Honestly... it was a lot more terrifying to contemplate.

User Image

Quote:

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:03 am
User Image

CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Dorian in the dungeons
CURRENTLY FEELING // flabbergasted among other things, but trying to stay calm.
CURRENTLY THINKING // A werewolf? And how would an upperclassman know verses some professor or something?
spacespac

space Julius nodded and listened at Dorian decided not to wait for Tyson to show up and said he just wanted to say it. It was obvious that whatever it was Dorian wanted to say he wasn't comfortable saying. Julius crossed his arms and listened without a word as Dorian started talking about an upperclassman and then talked about what happened that summer and then finally admitted he was a werewolf.

"A..." Julius started, his eyes widening as he dropped his arms and let out a half a second disbelieving laugh, "That's not... You're..." Julius paused and frowned as he wanted to complete the statement with 'you're joking' but that wasn't something you could joke about, or not with the nervousness that Dorian had. His brother wasn't that good of an actor. And, he may be a bit flaky at times-or at least compared to their most stiff brother, Tyson, or even Julius who was fairly quiet about things- but Dorian wasn't so irresponsible to joke about that.

Julius let out a long sigh, glancing away, running his fingers through his blue hair as he thought what to say. He had dozens of questions swirling in his head. Who was the upperclassman? How did he know one way or the other? What could be done to handle it? (Julius was fairly sure he remembered something about a potion helping werewolves control their condition or something-though he forgot exactly what 'control' meant in regards to the potion, Wolfsbane.) What exactly did it mean for Dorian now that he was a werewolf? What would be the future repercussions of the incident? What would his brother's future be like now? How did a werewolf in a family affect a family? And their parents were muggles, how was he supposed to break the news to them? And a werewolf in a muggle village how would that work? And what was a werewolf doing in a muggle village in the first place?

Julius fell silent as the questions swirled in his head, but finally he glanced back to his brother who was now balled up. "It was a full moon, now that you mention it," Julius answered finally. "You're not joking. Sorry, it was um a bit of... I mean that's so..." He shook his head not knowing how to voice his absolute disbelief and how it was something not easily digestible for him. Julius felt guilty for not intervening between Tyson and Dorian's spats which was why Dorian was out that night in the first place but when Tyson found out wouldn't he even feel worse? Julius had done nothing but Tyson was the one who was actively involved in their fairly petty feuding that always happened when they were sharing the same place so closely like they did at home.

Julius sat down against the wall across from Dorian and said staring at his brother and managed fairly calmly after cracking initially at his attempt to try to be rational about the whole thing, "I'm... I'm sorry. So, what now, Dori?" Obviously, something could be done, because wouldn't the upperclassman have busted Dorian by now for being a werewolf if there was nothing that could be done and Dorian was just a danger to everyone?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Freaked out
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDorian watched Julius with an almost pout on his lips, shoulders slumped, his entire demeanor coming across as defeated. His older brother's disbelief at his words was upsetting, to say the least. Dorian almost wanted to yell at him, because seriously, why would he joke about this? But, he knew it was sort of a lot to process... he was still processing it, and Miles had told him over a week ago. Instead, he let out a long sigh, timed almost perfectly with Julius' own. The middle triplet's apology was met with a small shrug. "S'okay," he mumbled, burying his face in his arms, clenching his jaw and shutting his eyelids so tight he could see light behind them where there was none. He didn't really know what else to say, what else there could possibly be to say. Julius' question was met with a light shrug. "And, I 'unno. M-" Dori caught himself before he spoke Miles' name, realizing the older boy might not appreciate being outed to some kid he didn't even know, "The upperclassman," he corrected, hoping his brother wouldn't notice, "The one who... found me. He's apparently one, too? And he said he'd, uh, talk to his alpha, or something?" As he spoke, he lifted his head up, shrugging lightly. "I guess... werewolves are like normal wolves, in some ways? They have a pack, apparently, and there's a pack leader... I dunno. And, there's supposed to be a potion that... I guess makes me... not dangerous. But, I dunno how it'll all work... I just... I just have to go with him, and hope for the best." Dorian realized that, as he was speaking, he was starting to cry. Tears had welled in his eyes, were seconds from spilling, and his voice had grown thick, as if the words were fighting to make it past his lips. He was so afraid, he didn't know how to handle this! He was a werewolf, for crying out loud! A crazy monster, just like the one that had attacked him! What if... what if something happened, and he attacked his parents, or one of his brothers? Or a friend, or a complete stranger? He didn't want to be a monster! He just... wanted to be Dorian.

User Image

Quote:

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:17 am
User Image

CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY FEELING // just worried for his brother
CURRENTLY THINKING // ...
spacespac

space Julius watched his brother and a deep frown grew on his face as Dorian slowly moved into breaking down. He didn't say anything for a while after Dorian ended with a 'hope for the best'. Finally, Julius moved across the room and sat down beside Dorian who was now crying. Julius was so frustrated by the whole thing he didn't even think he was capable of crying at the moment. Then again, he wasn't the one who had to worry about being a werewolf either, but that didn't mean the issue Dorian was going through-would probably always have to face wasn't something that had nothing to do with Julius, either.

"Dori..." Julius began glancing at his brother, "I mean obviously it isn't the end of the world. This upperclassman you mentioned seems to have been going around without any issues and sounds like he's been a werewolf for a bit. If it was that big of an issue or uncontrollable don't you think someone would have mentioned it by this point? Or he'd have been found out? Something...?"

Curling his legs up to his chest Julius paused for a few seconds before, putting one arm around his brother's shoulder and said, "Look, I don't care about this pack thing or whatever. Don't forget you have other family too. I can't speak for Tyson on this... or even our parents... Hell, I don't even know if our parents can even find out about this sort of thing... regardless, I can speak for me. Dorian, you are my brother. I'm not going to let you just get mixed up with people who you don't even really know because of some stupid bite by the wrong thing-person-creature or whatever."

Julius let out a long sigh as he squeezed Dorian's shoulder tighter and said his voice cracking slightly, "This is so screwed up... but I'm here, okay? Just don't get mixed up in something too crazy because of this. Actually, I'd feel a whole lot better about this whole thing if I could just meet this upperclassman and his alpha or whatever. Just because you are all of a sudden a werewolf or whatever doesn't mean you're dead to the family. Or it shouldn't."

He fell silent and massaged his forehead with his free hand. It still bothered him that the werewolf was where it was. It could have attacked a muggle or whoever just as easily as Dorian that night. It was just bad luck for Dorian and his family he was the one who was attacked. But at least Dorian was a wizard and was aware of magic before it happened. What would it have been like if the person attacked wasn't aware magic and crazy creatures were real and not just legends? The werewolf thing was a shock, but what really bothered Julius was Dorian had waited that long to even mention the problem to him. Hell, Tyson wasn't there yet, so Tyson didn't even know yet. It didn't seem like the kind of thing that you should just sit on for a week. Sure, Dorian, Tyson, and Julius were all very different in personalities but they were around each other enough-at least back home-and they were brothers who shared the same womb for about nine months first. It was like Dorian didn't trust Julius or Tyson, then again, maybe it was hard to say how one should react when getting saddled with that sort of information.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Freaked out
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDorian had to admit, Julius had a point... an extremely comforting point. Miles didn't seem to be any worse off for being a werewolf, after all. He seemed to be doing just fine. Dori didn't think he'd ever seen the Irish boy with anything other than a big smile on his face, and he was always cracking jokes. He had plenty of friends, too, though Dori didn't suppose they all knew about his... condition? Was that the right word for it? He supposed so, although he didn't really like it. It made it sound like they were sick... they weren't sick, right? He didn't feel sick. He sighed lightly. "I guess you're right... I mean, he seems fine. So... so I shouldn't worry too much, right?" At least about his condition. Tyson's response, on the other hand... well, Tyson tended to freak out about little things. And this was definitely not a little thing. To say nothing of their parents... "Oh, God. Mum and dad are going to freak," he groaned, thinking that if the Summer's lockdown had been any indication, he was going to be in a seriously bad spot with the two of them. How would they even react? What if they... what if they thought he was a monster? Julius apparently didn't, which was good, but... Julius was also magical, like he was. They'd had to get accustomed to weirdness. Their parents, not so much. The pair had been completely blown away when they'd taken them to Diagon Alley for their supplies the past two years, and it wasn't necessarily in the good way. They weren't quite taking things in stride... but they weren't freaking out, either, so maybe...?

spaceDori stiffened when Julius said he wanted to meet Miles and his 'alpha.' That... that might not work, he thought. What if Miles didn't want anyone else to know? Although... the blue-haired boy's thoughts drifted to the collar the older boy always wore. Really, the guy was practically broadcasting it, if you really thought about it. Of course, no one did, because Miles was one of the least suspicious people Dori knew. He was way too friendly for anyone to suspect he was hiding some big secret... which might be by design. Dori frowned. "Um, I dunno, Julius. I mean, I'll talk to him? But... he might not... want anyone to know. He only told me he's one because I'm one. And I gotta respect that. But, I can ask... he's a good guy, though, Julius. So... so don't worry about it. I'm sure his pack or whatever is fine." Dori sighed, making a mental note that he needed to talk to Miles about whether or not the redhead minded his brothers knowing about him. This was so complicated... but, at least Julius was being supportive. That was a lot better than any of the things Dorian had been afraid of happening. The Hufflepuff wondered... would Coffee feel the same way? She was his best friend, she knew him better than anyone except maybe his brothers... he had to tell her. Or she'd just figure it out, and either freak out because he hadn't told her, or feel betrayed, or lied to, or something. And... and if she didn't freak out, he knew he could trust her. If she did... well, that was the problem. But, he couldn't not tell her.

User Image

Quote:

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY FEELING // concerned.
CURRENTLY THINKING // Do are parents have to know? Could there be a way to just have them not find out?
spacespac

space Julius paused massaging his forehead and glanced over at Dorian as he seemed somewhat relieved by Julius's point. "Sure, and he says he'll help you I guess, whatever that is worth," Julius added to Dorian, as he dropped his hand and leaned back against the wall and letting out a long sigh as he looked up at the ceiling of the room and listened as his brother pointed out their parents less than favorable reaction. "Honestly, I think Tyson will freak out fairly badly about the whole thing too. At least we know where Tyson gets it occasionally. I could picture if he ever had kids in the future putting them on essentially house arrest over something fairly minor one day." Glancing over to Dorian he added, "Though, getting attacked by a wolf isn't technically a minor thing, so Mum and Dad's reactions halfway made sense. And, I'm still trying to process the whole werewolf thing. I just figure its already happened not much you can do, right? It isn't like you signed up to be a werewolf..."

Julius let out a short, humorless laugh, not knowing if admitting he was somewhat perturbed about the fact his brother was a werewolf was the best tactic or not, but it seemed unfair to lie about it. Though, Julius figured after he met the upperclassman that Dorian mentioned, maybe the guy in charge of that pack or whatever, he'd feel a whole lot better about the thing. Regardless, in a few months, Julius figured he'd be able to get over the shock, and besides it was just knowing what happened to his own brother, it wasn't like he had to deal with some condition like being a werewolf himself for the rest of his life.

"If he's such a good guy then he shouldn't have anything to hide, right?" Julius added when Dorian answered Julius's request to meet with the others with a frown. "I mean I already know you are a werewolf and I think I'm dealing with that fairly well, all things considered, why would it be a big deal for me to meet one who wants to help one of my family members out with being a... well the same condition. It isn't like I'm asking to meet them in the middle of the forest on a full moon night or something. The upperclassman at least is a current Hogwarts student and is getting around fine most of the time, why couldn't he spare five minutes to talk to one of your brothers? I doubt he could be that busy, Dorian."

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Freaked out
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDorian frowned at Julius' comment on their brother's reaction. Freak out was probably an understatement. Tyson had a flair for dramatics, and not in a good way. Dorian wasn't much better, he'd admit, but... ugh, he would at least try to stay calm if something was wrong. He wasn't so sure Tyson would be able to manage the same. He was a bit neurotic. "It's not minor... but, it's over, right? Not like I can go back in time and not get bit, like you said. So, I mean, it's pointless to worry or freak out about it," he huffed. That was one thing about Dorian... he didn't like to dwell. Once it was over and done with, it was over and done with. That was it. You couldn't change it, couldn't fix it. An event like this, there wasn't even much to learn from, because it'd been one of those freak events that he couldn't have possibly been prepared for. He supposed an argument could be made that he could've learned not to wander alone after dark, but one werewolf attack didn't change the fact that they lived in a fairly safe neighborhood, and that he'd been perfectly fine every other night he'd done it. One random encounter didn't make it unsafe to ever go out after dark again... right? By that logic, no one should ever... well, do much of anything, really, since it could all get you killed one way or another. Unfortunately, he wasn't so sure his parents would agree.

spaceThe third year sighed lightly at his brother. Nothing to hide... no, Miles didn't have anything to hide... provided you didn't think there was anything wrong with being a werewolf. Which, apparently a lot of people did, and that was the problem. "Werewolves aren't exactly popular, Julius," he said softly, voice a bit strained as he realized that he was going to have to live with the stigma now just as much as Miles did. For his whole life, he'd have to worry that, if he were honest with someone about what he was, they'd freak out, be afraid of him, think he was a monster or that there was something wrong with him. Being a wizard with a non-magical family was bad enough, not being able to tell anyone in his family except his parents about school, not being honest with his grandparents or his cousins... but now he was a werewolf on top of that? How much did that suck? "... I think that... I mean, I wouldn't want some random kid I didn't know to know I was a werewolf, either. Even if his brother was one, too. What if you were only accepting me because you had to? What if you still thought everyone else like me was a monster? You could be biased in my favor and still think something awful about every other werewolf. I'm different, 'cause I'm your brother. I... I'm not saying he won't, I'm just saying... if he doesn't want to... I mean, I understand... it's not like I'm going to be racing the halls telling everyone about me, you know?" He glanced at his brother then, hoping Julius understood that, willing him to please just accept it. Being a werewolf wasn't exactly a widely-accepted thing, right? So surely he could see how someone wouldn't want to tell a complete stranger about him being one. He sighed, thinking this was all far too complicated for a thirteen year old to be dealing with... but, he didn't have a choice.

User Image

Quote:

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:47 am
User Image

CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY FEELING // concerned.
CURRENTLY THINKING // ...
spacespac

space "Sure, the you being bitten by a werewolf is over... there isn't anything to really do about that. That fact alone is helping me stay calm about the whole thing. It doesn't make sense to freak out about it, but I tend to be the calmest one out of the three of us..." Julius sighed at Dorian's huff leaning his head back against the wall. He was always going to be worried: how could you not be? But there was no point in freaking out about the whole thing. But, there was still the whole stigma and the complications like turning into a wolf once a month or whatever. There were probably other issues to be concerned with too, like making sure you can brew the Wolfsbane potion right every time or have someone who can brew it for you correctly.

He listened as Dorian pointed out that werewolves aren't exactly popular and explaining why the upperclassman werewolf even might not want to reveal who he was or even talk to him. Julius supposed Dorian had a point about someone being more accepting of a family member being a werewolf than someone else. You knew your family a lot better than some stranger. Hopefully you could trust your own family more than some stranger. If you trusted someone more their faults you could accept more and trust them more not to make those faults a huge problem for yourself or others.

Julius frowned and said, "I don't technically have to accept you. I didn't have to accept you before you were a werewolf and I don't now. I do, but that is because you are my brother and you aren't a horrible person in addition to that." Shaking his head he paused as he tried to rearrange his thoughts. Finally, after massaging his forehead, Julius stood and looked down at his brother as he held out his hand, "I can get why he might not want to meet me. But, technically he knows about your condition so I would have incentive not to say anything if I was that horrible of a person. However, it is fairly easy to think the worst about someone if you know nothing about them. All I have is your word on him, easier to know something if you see it with your own eyes. Just ask for me, okay? Worst thing he can do is say no. Of course, that could very well make me eventually start wanting to dig into who it is, depending on how involved he is with you."

Julius shrugged and said, "So, how are you going to break the news to Tyson, Dori? I could... but I don't like getting involved in things between you two, I mean I guess that is fairly obvious at this point." He added glancing away his hand still out. Julius wondered if he had intervened with Tyson's and Dorian's spats before the night Dorian left the house and was attacked if Dorian wouldn't have been out that night. He had just ignored it and stayed not involved, didn't that make him at least partially guilty for Dorian being a werewolf now?

Cara MiaKitty

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces