Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious in an empty room with Julius
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Freaked out
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I don't even know what to do with this... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Got a curse we cannot lift; ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Shines when the sunset shifts ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          There's a cure comes with a kiss; ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          The bite that binds the gift that gives ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was somewhat thankful that Julius shared his philosophy on the use of worrying or panicking or freaking out about something that it was too late to change. Unfortunately, he doubted very highly if either his parents or Tyson would feel the same way. The futility of it wouldn't matter to them, they would freak out all the same, not like they expected it to solve anything, but just because they didn't know what else to do. Which he sort of understood, but not enough that it didn't bother him. "... Is it bad that I'm sort of glad that it's just us right now? I mean... if Ty were here... he'd probably be screaming or something. It... it's nice to... to be able to do this quietly," he murmured, tone thoughtful. He didn't know where their eldest brother was, why he hadn't shown, but he was sort of thankful. After all, Julius was remaining calm. Dorian knew that he had the support of at least one person, without any drama. Knowing that... it wasn't so scary, thinking of dealing with his brother and parents. He knew that conversation wasn't going to be pretty... but at least this one hadn't been so bad. In truth, he was still waiting for Tyson to show up and to have to fill him in.

spaceHe shrugged lightly at his brother. "That's the thing though... 'because you're my brother.' This guy isn't your brother. And you don't know him to know if he's a good person. So... what's to stop you from just assuming he's... he's a monster? Not that I think you would, but, he doesn't know you, either, so how's he supposed to know that? Just... he's a nice guy. I mean, I don't know him that well, he's a lot older, but... he's always been nice to me. Like I said, I'm going to ask." Dorian tried to tell himself that Julius wouldn't really be the sort to snoop around and hunt Miles down, but he knew it wasn't true. Julius was exactly the sort of person to do that... he sighed, ruffling his hair. "Do me a favor? Just... try to trust him, even if... even if he wants to keep it to himself? I... I don't want something bad to happen to you because you started snooping. Not that he'd do anything, but, you could get in all sorts of trouble following a lead like that. I mean, I trust him, but... well, I haven't met the Alpha yet. And, something tells me that even if the whole pack is perfectly innocent, sneaking around after werewolves is a bad idea." Hmph, that was an understatement. Dorian was pretty sure that there was only one place a 'pack' of werewolves could go during the full moon and remain undiscovered. Suddenly, the stories warning students away from the Forbidden Forest made a lot more sense. And, if there were werewolves hanging around there... he didn't want to think about what else might be roaming. All sorts of dangerous things, probably, things that weren't constrained to only being dangerous on the full moon.

spaceThe Hufflepuff grimaced at the reminder about Tyson. His hands covered his face. "... I dunno. He was supposed to be here, too, but... I mean, he'd have been here by now. Maybe something came up..." Dorian tried not to worry that something had happened to his brother. He was sure the other boy had just gotten caught up with something... right? "He's going to freak out," he mumbled. Freak out was probably a horrible understatement. But, it wasn't like he could not tell him. They were brothers. "... I'll have to just... to find him. And tell him. And... and hope he can keep his voice down and not shout it for the whole school to hear." That had been the point of coming down here; no one was ever down in this area of the dungeons. Even if Tyson had screamed, even with the way it would've echoed, no one would've heard anything. Now... Dori was going to have to find another private location for this talk, another time. Which didn't bode well. He sighed. He just wanted to get it over with.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Now that we got gone for good;
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Writhing under your riding hood
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ It's true, we're howling forever

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace

CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Dorian in the dungeons
CURRENTLY FEELING // concerned.
CURRENTLY THINKING // ...
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space "I don't know, you could wait till the holidays when we're all back at home to tell Ty?" Julius sighed, feeling his suggestion was probably not that great. And, it probably was unnecessary to point out that if Tyson was there to have heard the news and had started screaming or something, Julius would have stood back and said nothing. He didn't get involved with what Ty and Dori had going on between the two of them, and honestly it was a lot to digest that just out of the blue your brother tells you he just found out he's going to be a werewolf the rest of his life. It probably was good, Ty wasn't there, because it allowed Julius the breather to try to consider the situation as calmly and rationally as he could.

Julius glanced up from the spot at the floor he realized he was staring at when Dorian pointed out the catch Julius had said about accepting Dori partially because of the fact Dorian was Julius's brother. Dorian had a point. "I have more of a reason to think he is a monster or has bad intentions if he refuses to meet me. I have nothing to base my ideas off besides preconceived notions," Julius sighed and raised a brow at Dorian who warned him not to investigate if the mystery upperclassman did refuse to speak to him at all. Julius may be quiet, but a pack of werewolves or whatever wasn't going to scare him away of investigating if his brother was around decent enough people or the type of people who would go randomly attacking bystanders. Who was to say that the werewolf that attacked Dorian didn't act like a normal person and seem like a normal person any other time of the month? Maybe that should deter Julius from the idea of investigating, but in Julius eyes it was also all the more reason to find out more about who was offering to help Dorian out with his condition. What if it was some crazy cult like thing in addition to a bunch of sort-of harmless wolves running around once a month?

Julius's rambling and suspicious thoughts, which were probably partially paranoid, were interrupted as Dorian began to worry about how to break the news to Tyson. "Tie him up, stuff a sock in his mouth and tell him then if you don't want to wait till the holidays?" Julius suggested with a shrug about how best to keep Tyson quiet to tell him. It wasn't that Julius was serious but honestly Tyson wasn't exactly the most calm person in the world. Tyson was just neurotic enough at times he would freak out about an unmade bed or a dirty sock, it wasn't exactly a good sign that Tyson would, at least initially, quietly accept Dorian was a werewolf. Julius's initial response, while quiet, wasn't probably the best of ways to react. Accusing Dorian of making a bad joke at first was kind of awful, all things considering. "Sorry, I don't know how to go about that one. I'd rather not get involved between you two. It'll just end badly for me, I always figured... sorry," Julius repeated with an apologetic smile to his brother. Tyson wouldn't be too unreasonable once he realized Dorian was serious, right?

Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                  Location : Empty Dungeon Rooms level 1

Clementine had wanted to ‘talk’ and Emma had agreed to meet up. To say she was deeply distraught was an understatement. She was nervous, felt like she was going to be sick, and just wanted to die. Why? She didn’t even know what Clem wanted to say to her. Wait! Of course she did. It was obvious… or at least it should be. They weren’t compatible. If she had been she wouldn’t have taken so long to figure it out. However instead of waiting patiently for her friend and housemate, Emma continued pacing the room.

Emma was probably wearing out the stones below her feet. She didn’t care. She just wanted this to be over. It would be something she could put behind her. Perhaps she and Minnie would be able to go back to being friends, preferably friends without the awkwardness that had been stuck between them. Deep down Emma knew it wouldn’t be the end of the world for her. The worst case wasn’t the worst she could think of for her life. There were many other things in her life that were far worse.

Status: Waiting for Clem / the inevitable... in other words Pacing
                                                  With: No one yet...

Wearing: Gothic Black

OOC: ---

mc2

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<5th Year>

Minnie knew she had drawn this out far too long. She was terrified of hurting anyone, especially a friend, and yet her fear caused her to draw things out and no doubt make things worse and more painful. As Minnie walked to the dungeon room where they agreed to meet, Minnie felt a tightening in her chest. She wished she could have fallen for Emma like Emma had fallen for her. Things would have been simpler. Yet, her traitorous heart never skipped a beat for Emma more than loving her simply as a friend. It was the boys in her class and some uperclassmen that would make her blush when they looked her way. That was a crush. What she felt for Emma wasn't the same. She just never could feel her heart quicken for girls like Emma seemed to towards her. Why did fate have to be so cruel? Why did she have to be so cruel? The kind thing would have been to tell Emma months ago but she was a coward.

Taking a deep breath she stepped into the dungeon room to see Emma pacing. Biting her lip for a moment she then took a deep breath and said, "Emma? Uh... hi?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2034-2035
Dressed: Floral in Red

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma paced back and forth for what felt like eternity before Minnie showed up. At first when she did the mauve haired girl had noticed. She was too wrapped up in her own thoughts about how it seemed like nobody wanted her. Her biggest fear was being unwanted next to the dark. The dark she could deal with… but no one wanting her was something she couldn’t handle. It ate her alive every day with her parents. That wasn’t to say that Minnie didn’t care. No, Emma had to remind herself that there was a reason her friend hadn’t said anything until now. It was the same reason she hadn’t given her an answer when she admitted her feelings in the first place. Clementine did in fact care and she didn’t want to hurt her.

"Emma? Uh... hi?"

Emma turned around at the sound of Minnie’s voice. Stopping on the spot she gave her a faint smile. “Hi Clem,” She greeted her. “You wanted to talk.” She added glancing from the stone floor then back to Minnie. “I take it you made your decision.” Emma said taking a breath. She didn’t want to get upset over it and she didn’t want to be mad. So she tried to be level headed as level headed as she possibly could be. They were just talking right? Just talking...

With: Minnie

mc2

A loyal friend like you?
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:20 am
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<5th Year>

Minnie froze at Emma's greeting. She was afraid. Afraid to hurt Emma's feelings. Afraid to turn Emma down. Afraid of losing a good friend. Afraid of Emma's reaction. She didn't think Emma was dangerous or would be malicious but what if Emma never wanted to talk to her again? A small part of her felt she deserved it if Emma made that decision. Emma had every right to, especially how Minnie was essentially leading on Emma for so long.

Minnie nodded slowly when Emma stated she wanted to talk: it was not a question. The next statement was also clearly not a question. Minnie looked down and tugged a bit at her red skirt unsure of how to go about this. She had been going over a million scenarios in her head to try to think of the right thing to say, she had practiced what to say in a mirror even at home, but all that had left her head at that moment. "I did," Minnie said, looking up at Emma and biting her lip. "I... I want you to know I'm really sorry. You're great Emma. I love you, but not like you like me. You're my friend and really important to me. I know I haven't treated you like that lately, I knew ages ago I... I'm sorry Em, I... I don't think I like girls. I mean obviously I like them just not like-like them and I really wish I did it would make things simpler but I..."

Minnie paused, looking mortified, and said, "Sorry about rambling, I just don't know what to say. I want you to know I never wanted to hurt you."

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma looked at Minnie as she talked. One part of her feeling hurt that Minnie didn’t feel the same way she did, the other part of her feeling bad for putting Minnie though everything. The more her friend talked the most she felt bad. Sure all she’d wanted was for Minnie to tell her either way. It had been driving her crazy since she mentioned her own feelings to her. Having no response for years was killing her. In fact she was pretty sure it was the toxic in the relationship they had. Slowly it was corroding their friendship till there would evidently be nothing left.

Though that wasn’t the case, Emma and Minnie were still friends. Emma didn’t hate Minnie for it. She couldn’t hate her for that. Love came in many forms and you couldn’t go from caring about someone to hating them. Sure her father fought to prove her wrong on that but that was a different scenario.

“Clem...” Emma paused before taking a deep breath. What could she really say? “You don’t have to beat yourself up. I didn’t mean for you to… I didn’t mean to make things complicated between us… or for you. You’re my friend first and for most.” She told her before adding. “You don’t need to apologize, I get it. I kind of figured that you didn’t like girls like I do. And that’s okay, because… you’re an important friend to me too.” That’s why she was afraid to tell Clementine in the first place. Now they both shared how they felt for each other, and they could both move past it and go back to being friends.

Status: Holding myself together...

mc2

A loyal friend like you?
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:24 am
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<5th Year>

Minnie shook her head as Emma told her not to beat herself up over the situation. She really had been awful. And then Emma was apologizing to her too! Finally, Emma said that it was okay and that they could stay friends. Minnie's eyes widened and she smiled slightly before hugging Emma and saying, "Thank-you" all before jumping back and going, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. Was that okay? I just am so relieved. I couldn't stand not being friends with you."

Minnie held her hands together in front of her and said with a slight bow, "Thank-you, though. It does mean a lot to me that such a great person and friend would come to like me. I'm sure the right girl is out there for you. I want to be a bridesmaid at the very least at your wedding with that girl and if she ever does something to hurt you she'll have to deal with me. And my family, I bet," Minnie added at the end half joking. The relief that things did not go poorly was evident in Minnie's blue eyes and on the redhead's face.

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

When Minnie hugged her, Emma smiled then. Why? Cause for once it didn’t feel awkward between them. Sure, she’d just gotten rejected in a sense but she still had a friend. So in theory it wasn’t complete rejection. “Of course it’s okay.” She said still smiling. “I couldn’t stand not being friends with you either. And I’m pretty sure there’s nothing in the friend clause that says we can’t hug.” She told her before adding. “Bright side is they shouldn’t be awkward between us now.” Truthfully it was the brightest side to Emma. She hated that awkward feeling between them, like they were constantly questioning things. Then again it probably was because they had been constantly questioning things. But now they didn’t have to question a think. They were friends plain and simple.

Emma blushed when Minnie started going into how the right girl was out there for her. Apparently she wanted to be a bridesmaid at said wedding. She liked the idea of having a friend that would be there to murder anyone who broke her heart. Of course she doubted murder was what would happen but at least she’d have someone to turn to. She had a good group of friend for that she thought. “Thank you Minnie, I’ll be sure to introduce the two of you when I do find the right girl.” She replied. “I’m glad I have a friend like you and you’ll definitely be invited to any weddings in my life. Which, I hope the same can be said when you find the right boy for you.” She added with a faint smirk. The idea of them attending weddings was odd but a good odd, if that made any sense.

Status: Holding myself together...

mc2

A loyal friend like you?
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 am
User Image
I don't have time for dancin'
That's just gonna have to wait a while
Ain't got time for messin' around
And it's not my style...

Calliandra sat cross-legged on the floor, reminding herself again that she needed to learn some cleaning spells. She was sure she would have to change her robes again after this,and she hated being dirty. Part of her cursed the fact no one cleaned down here, but she was also grateful. Few people bothered with the dungeons, so the dank little corner where she would set up a spare cauldron - a gift from her uncle - would be left alone.

She started by adding salamander blood and stirring, one eye on the potion while the other was on the notes she was taking about fellow students. She had already made a list of various students, one page each, but she needed to fill in the blanks. Which meant she needed to include all the relevant information.
For the sake of thoroughness (and throwing off anyone who somehow found her book), she had included a page on herself, and started by filling out what she was sure others would have noticed.

Calliandra Acton Slytherin Year I
Nervous
Quiet
Homesick?

Her watch on the potion told her to add more salamander blood, and she did so before stirring again and going on to the next student.

And I'm almost there
I'm almost there
People down here think I'm crazy
But I don't care...

OOC: Calliandra doesn't make friends well, but she does take good notes.
Company: Alone as per usual.
Wearing: School Clothes
Thinking: Finally getting some personal work done - it's taken long enough. I should be more on top of these things.

Caedmon68

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:42 am
User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffSeeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Esmeralda had been practicing every spell as much as she can in this room, every Saturday, though she tried to keep it on the down low lest she get caught by a prefect. Books, textbooks, and notes were laid down on the warm lantern-lit floor, with Mera taking a look in case she needed it. She tried to make the room at least less damp than it usually was, but at least it wasn't as worse as the other rooms. There is also a small target dummy she managed to convince a house elf to get for her, much worn out than those in the Dueling Club however.

Right now, Mera was sitting on the floor, reading a chapter in the book that was supposed to be learn by the higher years. As well as some spells that weren't taught by Professor Cohen. Or Professor Schoichet. Mera cannot afford to just sit and wait, but it wasn't because there was some evil dark wizard coming for her. That was already taken care of. She just wanted to prove a point and just... just in case that she'll be ditched into fending for herself. Damn uncle... It's been a year, but what he did made her angry. And she was not about to let it go. Why would she let it go, anyway?

She squinted her eyes as she thought about it, then got up to refocus herself on preparing a spell. Mera had studied about the Stunning spell, and she wanted to learn about it even it seemed really difficult. Mera wasn't gifted, but her dedicated made up for it. Hard work trumps gifted talents, as far as she was concerned. Glaring at the dummy, she at first practiced her wand movement repeatedly. From one, to two, to seven. She had studied about this spell but she wasn't cocky enough to just cast it carelessly.

That said, she readied herself and pointed her wand at the dummy, ignoring the annoying sizzling from her Hazel wand. She hated that, it started making sparking on its own every time she feels upset, even if she wasn't even expressive about.

"Alright, Stupefy," she called out, hesitantly so, but nothing happened. Much to her growing irritation.

"For God's sake," Mera finally said through gritted teeth, and took a deep breath before pointing her wand at the dummy once more, "Stupefy!"

There was a red spark coming from her wand, but not the way she wanted it to end up. It felt like a big firecracker exploded on her face and her hand, with the force that made her drop the wand and fall to the floor backwards. "Damn it..." she hissed as she hit her rear, sitting up as she wince at the pain on her left hand. Mera felt frustrated, not feeling at resilient as she wanted to be Bloody hell, she had faced worse, why did the backfire hurt that much? "DAMN IT!" She was fighting back her tears, convincing herself that it was definitely not because it hurts. Mera was angry, screwing up a spell she was supposed to be successful at casting after days of reading and research. She got so mad that she didn't bother stand up, just sitting on the floor because otherwise she might have go out and kick the nearest thing she laid eyes upon. She just wanted to do something productive, not lament in the bedroom all day!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((part of the plot))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Later Autumn 2043xx
                                                        wнere - Dungeon Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Target Dummies
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aurora Violet Devereux
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Little Dancer

Location : Dungeon Room (Late Autumn 2043)

Aurora was used to her family keeping things from her and seemingly Quinn as well. Quinn had been through enough, he didn’t need to deal with harder lessons. However, Aurora knew she could handle a lot more then she let on. Being used to one’s family keeping things was different from when a friend kept things from you. Lately that’s what it felt like for Aurora with regards to Mera. She’d grown distant as of late and it bothered the bubbly plum haired girl.

Aurora had always viewed Mera a sister though she’d never spoken the feeling aloud. They lived next door to each other, hung out more then most, and her brother was besties with her cousin. It was hard not to have a close connection with someone you cared so much for. When ever asked about things, Mera wouldn’t give her any sort of hint. It was certainly hard not being let in.

Walking along the dungeon halls, Aurora knew that Mera would come around eventually she just needed time. Like Quinn had needed. For now, the bubbly puff would remain optimistic until things turned around. That was the best plan of attack. Happy smile, no look of worry. Everything would be fine…

“For God’s sake,”

Aurora looked around, the voice sounded familiar. Going to the door she heard it from, the fourth year opened it just in time to see Mera’s spell backfire. “Mera!” She said abruptly before rushing over to her friend. “What happened? Are you alright? We should get you to the hospital wing and get that checked out!” Aurora wasn’t good with stressful situations normally as she never had to deal with them. She didn’t have a very good role model for that either. She just wanted her friend to be okay.

Status : Worried! Trying to keep it together...
                                                  Company : Mera

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Ah, my dear,
                                                  Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                  You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:14 am
User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffSeeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Esmeralda heard footsteps and looked up abruptly with her well-known green eyes, only to see Rora rushing to her aid. Deep inside, she was glad her friend was here but then again Rora was one of the only person Mera knew who wouldn't leave her alone. But on the other hand.... it pissed Mera off, at this moment she was starting to feel helpless and in need of help. She hated looking like she couldn't deal things herself. And it's making her angry. Her emotion perceiving the supportive gesture of friendship into an insult. As Rora got closer, Mera's body stiffened despite her injury and snapped, "Don't you dare worry about me!"

Her heart felt regret and guilt from saying it, but her anger was stronger. "I'm already getting better at handling my damn self, I should be the only one being worried about me! I'm sick of people thinking I can't handle things! I should be able to handle it, I'm-- I'm a witch! A so-called unlucky Mortemer, I should be used to this! I'm doing my best to be independent as possible! That way..." Her voice faltered, as if she was going to hate what she was going to say, "That way, I won't have people around worrying about me..!"

This was the first time the usually soft-spoken Mera very raised her voice outside of Quidditch games, and the worst part was that it was to her own best friend. The person who she saw as a sister and yet... the kind who couldn't understand. Rora was blessed: having wonderful parents and having the ability to bounce back from any sort of tragedy. Mera was honestly jealous of it: she wanted to do the same but... she felt like she shouldn't. "Bloody hell," she smiled humorlessly, rubbing her stinging eyes, "My family- my uncle- They were so ready to leave me and yet not tell me about it, don't they? Freaking fools. It's fine, they can tell me that they''re ready to leave me by getting themselves killed or worse. Bloody unfair. And yet they're so willing to move on from it, as if nothing happened," tears dropped in her eyes, prompting her to furiously wipe them.

"How could they move on from that? No one should be moving on from that! It's illogical! And yet- I mean, how were you able to smile so confidently after everything your grandparents done to you, your parents, Richard, and Quinn? They were so ready to leave you lot in the dust and yet you're staying strong! I want to do the same as you but..." At this point, she wasn't even lashing out, more or less in tears of how she felt she wasn't strong-willed as she thought she was, "I can't do it, so what the hell am I supposed to do?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((part of the plot))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Later Autumn 2043xx
                                                        wнere - Dungeon Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Target Dummies
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:50 pm
User Image
Luna Tamara Lovette
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ravenclaw Second Year
Pureblood Twelve Year Old

User Image
                                                  Company : No one...

Luna had kept herself rather busy throughout the year. She had a few clubs and had spent time with her music whenever she had the chance. To say the music room wasn’t her second home next to the library was an understatement. Today was not one of those days, however. No, Luna was working on her potions work, hence the working in the dungeons. It was quiet and the perfect place for if something went wrong in the long run. Though she was sure it wouldn’t blow up in her face.

The second year would like to consider herself an expert, although still a novice. Luna considered this very much a practice run as she was pretty good as far as the actual class went. Should hands down got it from her mother which she was grateful for. Though, practice still mattered. Making notes as she went, Luna was content going along with the flow. Nothing about her secret potioneering was very serious. She was just seeing how things would go. Sure, she was following her text book and all, but experimentation was part of the fun.

OOC : Open for interaction.

Creative, smart, and quite a curiosity on you, eh?
                                                  You are your parents' child
                                                  and their home will be yours too!
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff