Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Corridor level 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A stone corridor sweeps under the castle in an endless tunnel with torches aligned on the walls to guide the way, the corridor branches out into several empty classrooms and storage rooms that occupy the second floor of the dungeons. A biting chill creeps into the bones of students as they walk past, and the haunting green ambiance of the lake can be noted with the few windows offered for the students on one side of the hallway. In a million different scrawls, the names and jests of students long past are carved into the walls, few and far in between.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
It was only moments that Colton had stepped onto the landing and begun his walk down the dimly-lit corridor before a loud bang sounded from a nearby room. His demons vanished into the cold air, slipped off down the corridor only to return when his attention was again free.

Moving cautiously beneath the arches of the tunnel towards the mysterious noise, he could faintly make out odd, flat words that resembled those of a little boy. His eyes locked on an open doorway. He picked up speed only to halt himself in his own tracks. Tay? He thought, listening further to the conversation before rushing to the open chamber at the sound of the word "monster."

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara cautiously maneuvered the halls of the dungeon, careful to avoid bumping into any Slytherins except for the one she was here to meet. She was especially careful to avoid Dante Prince. That boy... she could almost sense something wrong with him. She reached the Potions classroom she had had class in first year, her designated meeting place with second year Slytherin Ronyo Storm. She propped up against the wall opposite the door and waited. In her pocket, she kept her hand on her wand, just in case she ran into any unwanted meetings with shady folks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 pm
Dungeon/ Corridor level two User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Ronyo did his best not to sprint down the Grand Staircase and find himself in a Hospital bed next to Phi. The Slytherin did his best to go over his breathing and focusing preparations as he found himself partially excited about the prospect of being taught by someone truly skilled in dueling but also glad that maybe he would be truly able to defend himself and his friends...or at least better than he had done so far.

He was surprised to see Tamara already waiting for him next to the designated place. Part of him felt bad for being the last one to show up but he was a bit more impressed of the girls speed at which she likely navigated the school. It likely had more to do with her being a seventh year student but Ronyo also wondering if she knew any short cuts that also came with traveling the school so many times.

"I want to thank you again for helping me Tamara, I have a feeling I'm going to putting what you teach me to use quicker than I would hope. One of my friends is already in the Hospital from an "accident" on the dungeon staircase. I want to be able to defend my friends from such things happening in the future."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara smirked when he said he wanted to be able to defend himself and his friends and lifted the side of her shirt, revealing a thick scar. "Trust me, I know a few things about wanting to defend yourself..." She lowered her shirt and idly fingered the amulet around her neck. "It's not fun watching those you care about die..." Shaking her head, she removed her hand from her amulet and gestured to the classroom. "I'll teach you what I can, but I have one condition. There's a boy in your house. Name's Dante Prince. You know him?" she asked, pushing off the wall. "I'd like you to keep an eye on him. You're not like the others. He's planning something, I just know it. Keep me abreast of his actions, and I'll teach you just about everything I can in the time til I graduate."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:22 pm
Dungeon/ Corridor level two User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Seeing the girl's scar Ronyo found himself holding the Gryffindor in higher respect, scars like that were trophies or endurance and perseverance something that could only come through heart and the will to keep going. As she spoke about losing friends Ronyo was beginning to see there were more students who had witnessed a death which was something he could reassure to Colton but also made him fill they were entering dark times.

Her question about Dante Prince had Ronyo thinking for a minute until he recalled the upper classmen. Indeed Ronyo knew of the boy as it was hard not to with the way he gave of the foreboding aura about himself, but he had never made an attempt to notice or acquaint himself with the boy. In truth Ronyo had his own likely enemies to watch out for but such a task was why his friends and he were forming their club in the first place.

"If it's a issue to another student or the school my friends and I are more than willing to help. We have some assistance helping keep up with information any we get regarding Dante I will pass along," Ronyo brought both his wands up and crossed them in front of him and raised an eyebrow, "I have a feeling you will remember my odd handicap. As of now I have managed to control the casting of the same spell from each wand correctly with a good amount of focus coming into play. I can use just one wand and achieve normal results but I have trying to push my concentration and focus in achieving a higher level of bonding between my wands and myself. My minds tells me I should be able to do great things with two wands but it is clear I still need a good amount of practice."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tammy rubbed her chin as Ronyo talked about his little gang being able to help and smiled. "I'm just very suspicious of him. I blame my father," she said and chuckled. She listened to him talk about his handicap. She was aware; she remembered the boy with two wands. "Honestly, I'd suggest trying to master one wand for dueling then two. While I see the potential for two wands as really great, until you are the master of both, you're weaker. Come on, let's go into the classroom and I'll show you some basics and whatnot."

{Post in the Empty classrooms thread}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Almost there... Arms forward, fingers reaching instinctively towards his destination, Colton swept hastily through the stone arches. His body reflexively shook in response to the cold, but his mind noticed neither cause or effect; he simply continued forward as the pull dragged him on. His thoughts were raw—merely existing in some small corner in the back of his minds while the source of his calling overflowed the rest of the space, fighting to stomp out any unrelated brain activity.

Deep beneath the core of Hogwarts, Colton didn't fight the need to keep moving through the corridor, nor did he wonder why that was. Mindless, existing very nearly in body alone, his feet moved rapidly, one in front of the other, steering him on towards his final destination.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 pm
The world shall tremble
Before my divine judgment

And all shall kneel before my throne.

User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The whispers, the calling in he darkness. Roi was calling, calling for his new body. The strong, able body of Colton Raines. He was going to make this boy his permanent body.

Of course, first he'd have to escape this bastardy prison that was this cursed black box. Of course, he was in such a weakened state, he could only do the same thing he did before, with Woil Noinnei. He whispered to his new slave, whispered in his ancient tongue, whispered to him, calling him, beckoning him into the dark gloomy chambers that housed the demon's prison. His demonic voice whispering to him, telling him where to go. The voice getting stronger as the boy came closer to his prison.

"Quickly Colton... Or you will never see the part of you that you are searching for, ever, again." Roi beckoned him. Time was short, the boy would have already triggered an alarm to call Horus.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:43 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Within the lowest level of the dungeons, Remington proceeded to slink through shadows with his wand clutched tight within robust fingers, calloused and worn and marred with battles scars. Without any sources of light save for the trickling shadows emitted across the torches aligned on the walls, Remington would rather not give away his position if it came down to it. With facts and theories spiraling in his mind, he couldn’t help but imagine the depth of reason behind the tragedy. A student murdered with an unforgivable curse, likely, the trace would be ringing within every hall and office of the ministry as they scrambled to their feet.

About time, he mused, they’ve been too bored for too long.

╔══════════════╗
Location: Dungeon Corridor, Second Level searching the Dungeons
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:17 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Fourth Year

User Image While Jessica walked in the dungeons to be alone in her thoughts, the ailing redhead sought solitude to ponder her possible fate. Not so much relying on sight in the heavily shadowed corridor, Jess had memorized the maze of dungeons exploring around in her 'off time'.

Listening to the quiet drips echoing through the corridors... when suddenly... Jess heard a distant scream.

Stopping in her tracks, Jess' hearing was only confounded by her now rapidly beating heart. Once Jess was certain that the screaming wail wasn't a figment of her imagination, it took her a few moments to ascertain which direction the scream was coming from.

Drawing her Cypress wand, the redhead headed off in the direction that led to the level of the dungeons she believed to be the source of the scream. Seconds stretch into minutes and seemed like an eternity to Jess... Then... She felt like something was off.

Before rounding the next corner to the shaft upward, Jess saw a shadow move. Quietly, the Fourth year Slytherin ducked into an alcove ready to stun whoever was stalking down here up to no good. Carefully, Jess regulated her breathing to keep as quiet as possible and to focus her magical energies ready to strike as needed.

Another thought occured to Jess, and a cool smile formed on her lips. The redheaded Slytherin reached into her pocket and grabbed a couple of poppers she had on her from when she last went to Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes.

Sometimes, Jess would spend some time to throw poppers to make noise and listen to the echo. But now, the redhead never thought she'd use a 'prank' to use as a distraction for casting a spell in self-defence....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

Into the corridor the professor had moved, and with a great amount of skill of his own in the manners of stealth. Quietly his feet hit the cobblestone floor and softly did he treed with no noise from his cloths or other personal objects making the slightest rustle. The White Fox gave the man credit in his silent movements but the professor was in the mind set of a hunter not of the hunted, and that matter gave the masked wizard his advantage. As it was given the man's ability at keeping quiet and staying hidden he was also likely well versed in uncovering the same thing.

There was a lack of complete stealth as the man seemed to be allowing himself a small hint of un-concealment, likely to make sure people did not mistake him for the fleeing criminal. The White Foxed moved through the dungeon corridor with the shadows, moving slowly and gracefully with silence being paramount. It was after a few moments that the white masked figure spotted a motion, and could feel something else in the air...a new scent joined the dank halls of the dungeons. The person looked to have moved quickly to avoid being seen but the action was not without its noise and subtle hints of motion. The eye is more keen to catch a quick fast motion than a subtly slow one. A gloved hand moved to his small pouch which held his staff and the White Fox waited to see what would happen next.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Attracted to light with an affinity for movement and color, Remington’s eyes were wide and acute. Though the darkness spiraled deep in the recesses of the castle dungeons, and the shadows made due to trick those who would let it. But Remington was a man of darkness, born of fire and shadow and ruin. A notion he had heard, and his ears pricked simultaneous as his eyes of gold and green shifted left and right. There, just there, around the corner he had seen a shadow, sure and precise—and fast. As soon as it had revealed itself, it disappeared, leaving those to question if it’s existence had ever been true at all, or just a trick of the mind.

”Students, his voice had bellowed out in the darkness, echoing with a surging storm of black rain clouds. So preoccupied, he hadn’t notice the secondary presence, silent and sure. He had treaded gallant, head held high and at full length. Despite threat of an intruder, he couldn’t alarm the students—if there were any, in any case, and that was a risk he was not willing to chance. ”The moon rises high tonight, after hours dons soon. I suggest you return to your dormitories…” His voice had echoed, sultry and devious on cold rising winds. He rounded the corner as he spoke, setting his gaze across the hall where a young Slytherin had been hidden—and another somewhere lurking behind.

Though for now, he was only concentrated on the one.

╔══════════════╗
Location: Dungeon Corridor, Second Level searching the Dungeons
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:16 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Fourth Year

User Image Jessica held her ground, even though she recognized Professor Nott's voice. She would not attack unless attacked herself, but she was going to wait until the 'coast was clear' before proceeding back to the Slytherin Common Room at her best pace....  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle wandered through the dungeon, with out a care in the world. She was alone, which had become some what of a habit recently. Her grey eyes studied a crack in the stony wall with interest for a moment before sweeping to the flickering lamp on the wall. There wasn't much of interest in the corridor, but Michelle liked it down here because she rarely ran into anyone and most of the Slytherin first years tended to avoid her. Which was ideal to her, since she found most of them to be either snooty brats or depressed about their sorting.

Anyways, she was still quite curious about the prefect Tay, and she figured wandering the cold dungeon corridors would probably be the best way to find him. He didn't seem like one to enjoy the light very much. She smirked, and adjusted her hat on her head before continuing on along the corridor.

User Image
OOC:...

Feeling: Amused
Where I am: House Tables
What I'm doing: Sitting
Who I'm with: The Slytherins
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

The Dungeon