Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Corridor level 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:30 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Instilling detentions and docking points from his own house mates truly was a sweet vengeance against those who had mocked him in his early years at Hogwarts, when, he was so obviously noted as the boy who never grew. Throughout the first four years of his life within Hogwarts, it had been a callous affair. Those days, he was just under the five foot—but now—he towered over everyone. His chaotic golden eyes crept up several inches past the six foot, and glowered down upon the reflection of the world cast upon him.

Idly, he began to make his way for the nostalgic staircase, the breaking point of so many of his memories, especially with her. The redheaded raven from all of his nightmares.

Shaking the thought away simply, he decided a retreat to the prefects bathroom hoping it would do him some good. A chance to relax had always been a forlorn concept—as heir—he never had time to simply be.

Meandering farther down along the corridor, scarcely rising his gaze to meet the charred ruins and scorch marks he had caused several years ago against the trio, Colton Raines of the house of bravery, Phinelia von Ichval of the house of intellect, and Ronyo Storm, of the shared house of cunning. How he had managed to establish so many enemies—he would never know.

And, as if right on cue, a moon gleam of silver streaming light rounded the corner, with pale, moonlit hair and soft, stony gray eyes. The parallels of black and white on her person made her skin seem that much paler, the ivory nearly glowing under the sconce light of flickering flames held up above. ”Well, well, well, if it isn’t my favorite First Year?” He smiled, conniving and bright, as the reflection of fire roared in his golden washed gaze. ”It’s not safe down here all by yourself, y’know,” his ringing deep voice rolled in musical harmony, almost mocking her with the slight bare trace of laughter sifting past his lips.

”Wouldn’t want you to get hurt, now would we?”

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Callously mused
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:16 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle's stony eyes slid from the lamp she had been eyeing to the face of the prefect. She smirked up at him and shrugged. "I dunno. It seems pretty safe to me." She shrugged. "I mean you, the big scary prefect is wandering around. Isn't it your job to protect little old me?" She smiled at him innocently. It wasn't like she was really afraid of getting hurt, people tended to avoid her usually out of fear. And they weren't wrong too. With dancing eyes she studied the fifth year, who still towered over her even though she was tall for her age.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:15 am

User Image

A creeping smile daunted his lips gauging her wry smirk and sparkling silver eyes, so eerie, so familiar, metallic ice piercing his veil of caustic gold. Static contact was never broken as he gingerly tilted his head to the right and narrowed his vision to teasing slits. "You'd think that, wouldn't you? But you see..." The tantalizing pause wavered in the cold skeletal grip that tainted the deep recesses of the dungeon corridors. "I've never been one for following orders."

A bare haunt of laughter drifted under his tongue rolling in the chasms of his throat, allowing the silence to fill the void as he let her interpret his cryptic note as she would. Suddenly, his hardened features spread into a wide grin. "What are you doing down here anyway?" His smooth tone of elegance sifted gently, malicious, yet graceful and warm in the air, contradictory to his stance and mood not but two seconds prior.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:24 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle's smirk only grew wider as he spoke of not following orders. "Well then we have something in common." She said running a hand through her hair nonchalantly. "As to what I'm doing down here, well... that's my little secret." She smiled innocently and winked at him, before rearranging her hat once again.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

More curious things seemed to be going on this year in the school of magical children, a trait the White Fox had a feeling was not uncommon. The new students seemed to bring new life and new ways of thinking into the school, and with that more chances for trouble to follow up. Already one new student had attempted to scale a crumbly wall face and almost meet her end. A professor had stepped in instead of the masked wizard so everything had come to a relatively happy ending.

Now the White Fox was back in the deep shadows of the lower levels of the old castle. Last year had proven to be enlightening as to the main areas that more often than not had those who caused trouble. One of those areas was the lower recesses of the school which held two houses. One house known for being the root of many fowl deeds and the other the victim more often than not. It was here with that mixture that often stirred up times of trouble, and it just so happened that two curious serpents lay in his sights now.

His presence was like a shadow on the wall, and his already silent footsteps made even more so by spell. He was just observing, as he found he did more than anything else, but still it was a vital stage in any operation. Gathering information was always a plus when it came to possible trouble down the line. The area was also the home of the two young girls from earlier who he had wished to take extra note in seeing to their safety after the near fatal incident. However the white mask was cloaked in shadows as it watched a pale first year talk to a fellow serpent who seemed to always be at the heart of possible trouble.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:11 am

User Image

Nefarious telltale enigmas sparked within the depths of his cold golden eyes as they narrowed to teasing slits, the ferocity of his focus drilling into the young girl whom, he noticed with a glint of surprise, hadn’t wavered under the glowering golden rays. A bout of simple, idle laughter sifted gently into the air, rumbling low in his throat with deep premise. He crossed his heavy arms over his chest, the prefects badge flickering beneath the sconce light. ”Oh… I’m sure we have more in common than meets the eye.” All of his attention, all of his focus, presided only on her.

Not even the smallest voice of paranoia bleeding in the back of his mind could warn him about the eyes that watched his every scrutinizing notion. ”Besides….

“Hasn’t anyone told you secrets don’t make friends?”
His smirk grew and as if to reiterate that simple fact, he winked shamelessly.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:49 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
For a few moments the silver eyed girl stayed quiet. Thinking over his statement. "I dunno." She said, the smirk still dancing on her lips. "I'm not very good at making friends." Her grey eyes scanned his, trying to read his reactions to her statements. Her thoughts were focused on trying to riddle out the prefect who only seemed to grow more like a maze with each conversation they had. She had no clue that they were being watched, being listened to.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:24 am

User Image

A callous roll of his shoulder signified a halfhearted shrug, nothing more. A knowing smile was stretched upon his lips, his golden eyes reflecting the world. Such a young thing shouldn’t have sparked so much careless intrigue, he knew, but he could never help himself to such trivial regards. He had never been a master of emotions, no matter how hard he tried. He was a man of masks, of painted smiles, and fool proof lies. He was different, he always had been, there had always been an eclipse in his heart, breeding cold darkness and animosity. A void of death where things simply could not flourish and it berated his mind each and every day and plagued his nights with dreams of sun kissed fire.

In certain lights, he could see this darkness, almost as tangible as quivering flesh, and he suspected it within her. The moonbeam only ever shed its light in the dark.

”That’s not what I’ve heard… I’ve heard you’ve been making friend with all of the wrong people in all of the wrong places…” His smooth, honeyed voice rolling with warm amber waves of serenity. Seeing what might stir beneath the surface of these black waters.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:54 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle laughed at his words. "Someone's been paying attention to Damien and Dominic." She said with a roll of her grey eyes. She licked her lips and shrugged. "Either way I don't think one friend counts as all the wrong people." Michelle thoughts suddenly changed courses at the subject of Damien and Dominic. She knew she wanted to make them pay for everything they had done to Ada, but she hadn't figured out what to do yet. A small smirk played on her lips, she was sure if she asked just right, Tay would be more than willing to help, and she was positive he would have plenty of ideas for revenge.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:37 pm

User Image

Haunting eyes of the prefect swept up and down the corridor out of habit, paranoia sense of mind seeping through the cracks. But his features held stern and stoic, a callous and numb facade. As her laughter bounded up and down the dreary corridor, he couldn't help but smile. Blend in, the voice of his father always daunting him.

"Oh, but you know what they say, you are the company you keep." He mused, his voice practically laughing through smirking lips. "Besides, I always listen to the plight of my fellow housemates... And I always try to help...

"You better run along now, before you get lost... Unless you want to join me, I was just on my way to go practice my spellwork..."

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:59 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle chewed her lip to feign thinking about the proposition of joining of him. She obviously would be joining him, because she'd need the perfect moment to get him on her side and get his input on her ideas. She finally shrugged and nodded. "Accompanying you sounds much more fun than wandering the halls by myself. And as you said. It's not safe to be down here all by myself." She smirked at him and gestured. "Lead the way."
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:52 am

User Image

Sixth Year, Slytherin Prefect

The last plummeting spiral of steps descended across a vacant, narrow open corridor, the walls teeming of decaying crack in the foundations, clashed with the scrawlings of names and dates of previous students throughout the ages. He never paid it any mind as he meandered, his robes flurrying behind his feet in a bout of soft winds until they came to a rest at his heels, his eyes glittering left and right. No one ever ventured this far down below the castle, the corridors were damp, and cold, striking to the bone with chills, and the air was tight, and frigid, clawing down throats in the cold winter nights.

”Do you like fire, Michelle?” He wondered, a hollow voice echoing off of the walls as he stood immobile in the center of the passageway. ”Lustro circulus is a spell that creates a ring of fire, flames of gold and crimson. It’s simple, really, but taught to third years—the wandwork requires more intent than finesse, just… a spiral of the wand.” He demonstrated, drawing his mahogany wand from the sleeve of his robe, he cast a delicate, light trace of a circle, ”Lustro circulus,” Tay decreed, guiding his wand further out into the corridor as a spiral of bleeding flames danced forth in a spiraling ring, clashing to the floor and burning in a circle where he had pointed, greedy flames licking at the oxygen and lashing forth crimson and gold. Without a word, he turned, his daunting figure now facing her in anticipation.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Curious
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle followed Tay quietly. Her bare feet hitting the cold stone and sending chills up her spine. She liked the feeling down here, the idea that no one was there to bother her. She watched as the prefect pulled out his Mahogany wand and sent flames spiraling through the air. "It's quite lovely." She replied. Fire had always been something she enjoyed, even after the incident in charms last year when she burnt her hand. The crimson of the flames danced off his face making him seem even more formidable than he really was. A small smirk danced on her lips, at the thought. He wanted something from her but she had yet to figure out what exactly that was.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Wearing at Outside the G&G Studies Classroomspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Awkwardspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God, just seeing Gracie makes me feel guilty...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide left the final Ghost and Ghoul Studies lesson of the year, somewhat relieved that she wouldn't be returning to the class until next term. That was more than enough time to sort out this ridiculous crush she had apparently developed on Chris. Chris, the mysterious older boy who'd helped her to her dorm. Who'd been a perfect gentleman, and helped her not get caught after she'd rather stupidly fallen asleep outside and been out past curfew. Chris, who apparently didn't even go to Hogwarts, and never had, but who had been there anyway that night. And why had he been there? Because he'd been meeting with Gracie, of all people. He'd said that she was like his little sister, which Ada had at first hoped meant that she was like a sister to him and therefore that there was nothing to feel guilty about. But, that just didn't make sense. The way he'd phrased it made it sound more like she reminded her of his actual sister, and he'd been meeting her on the school grounds late at night, something that people didn't do for friends. Even ones who reminded them of family. They had to be dating or something. People dating people who reminded them of family all the time. Her mother never shut up about how much Ada's father was like her own. And Gracie'd not gone home over the Summer. What if she'd been with Chris? What if they'd had some crazy romance? And here Ada was, thinking he was cute, and obsessing over him because he'd been nice enough to help her. Nice enough to. Because he was nice. And not for any reason other than that. She scowled a bit.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie raced out of the Ghost and Ghouls classroom, calling a rushed goodbye to her professor and clan mate as she left. She would have stayed to chat with Professor Moreau like she usually did, but she wanted to speak to Adalaide. "Ada! Hey Ada! Adalaide Blythe!" She finally shouted, grabbing the smaller girl's shoulder gently and spinning her around. Well gently for her, which was probably more of a normal or heavy grip in human terms. She nodded to the smaller girl and crossed her arms over her chest, a smirk crawling onto her lips. "So little miss Hufflepuff. One, I'd prefer if you didn't sick my cousin on me for grabbing you in the middle of the dungeons. Talking her down isn't fun to do." She chuckled slightly at her own joke and continued to smirk. "But on to the real reason I've jumped you. A little birdy told me Christopher found you under a tree one night and walked you back to your dorm." Silently she started tapping her finger against her arm. She could just picture it. Her adorable awkward brother like friend finding a girl sleeping under a tree and being the gentleman he is offering to walk her to safety. Such a Chris move. "So whats up with that?" She asked curiously.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out