Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Corridor level 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Wearing at Outside the G&G Studies Classroomspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Graciespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Panickedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, how did she hear that? ... Duh, he probably told her. Brilliant.' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide gasped when she was grabbed and rather forcibly spun to face the purple-haired girl. When Gracie asked her not to tell Michelle about grabbing her, Ada scowled a bit. She didn't run and hide behind Michelle's skirts over every little bloody thing! Her annoyance faded and turned to panic when Gracie mentioned Chris helping her sneak to bed. She blushed bright red, her eyes growing wide and a bit fearful. "It was nothing! I mean, I fell asleep under a tree, and it was late, and he woke me up, and I panicked because I didn't want to get in trouble for being out late, but I've never had to sneak around in the dark before so I was scared to go and I asked him to help me get back because I figured that if he was out so late he must be used to it, and he said yes and walked me to my Dorm and that was it. Nothing else happened." Gracie was smirking, but Michelle did that when she was angry. It was probably genetic, something in the blood. Gracie was probably so furious at her, if she was grabbing her in the halls and confronting her over it. But how had she heard? Chris had probably told her... but then, why would she be so angry? Nothing had happened! Maybe Gracie was the jealous type? Maybe she didn't like any other girls being around him? She blushed harder and clenched her fists. "He... he told me he was meeting you, that that's why he was out there. So, so you don't have to worry about anything. I'm not... I didn't..." Ada tried to say that she wasn't interested, but it was a lie, and it wouldn't come out. A fibber, she was not. She clenched her fists tighter, honestly afraid that Gracie might yell at her. She couldn't stand being yelled at.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie blinked as Ada scowled, then blushed and looked... fearful. Gracie could hear the small girls heart pounding a million miles per a minute, and basically smell the fear on the poor girl. Why was the Hufflepuff scared? She was only curious about what Chris was like interacting with a girl that wasn't her, Lotus, or Angel. Then the tiny girl started rambling and making excuses and trying to explain herself and it suddenly clicked in the Ravenclaw's head. Adalaide Blythe had a crush on Chris! How cute! And she thought Gracie was dating Chris. Hilarious! Her smirk grew and became even more amused at this new factoid. "Hey... Hey... hush." Gracie said quickly. She had briefly contemplated playing the jealous girlfriend, but honestly, she was pretty sure Michelle had eyes in the walls of the school and didn't want the blonde on her a** for teasing her best friend. "I'm not dating Chris. Actually I'm dating Dom.... oooh I probably shouldn't have said that......" She paused frowning. She had no idea if she was supposed to be keeping their relationship a secret or not. It hadn't really been discussed. "Yeah.... you know nothing about me and him... got that?.... Anyways! Me and Chris we're like... best friends.... kinda. He's like the older brother I never had...." She nodded her head. It was a good description of the older boy. He was part of her family now. "But you Ada.... You have a crush on mister Christopher and that.... that is adorable..... I bet I can set you two up on a date or something! Oooh and I could help you get ready! And I can put in a good word about you to him! And and and awwww it's so cute. My little Chris has a girl crushing on him!"

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:38 am
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Wearing at Outside the G&G Studies Classroomspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Graciespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Panickedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, how did she hear that? ... Duh, he probably told her. Brilliant.' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

Adalaide was surprised when Gracie said that she and Chris weren't an item, and downright shocked when she said that she was dating Dom. Dom, as in Dominic? As in Montague? Now that was interesting! And a relief, because even though she totally didn't have a crush on Chris because she'd known him for all of ten minutes and seriously who did that, it was a relief to know that she hadn't been thinking about how cute her best friend's cousin's boyfriend was. Gracie reiterated that Chris and she were like siblings, which was also a bit of a relief, but then she sucked all that relief right out of Ada by announcing that obviously Ada was, in fact, crushing on Chris. The Hufflepuff turned the brightest shade of cherry red. When Gracie mentioned setting them up on a date, she thought she might faint. Oh, God, this was embarrassing! "I, I don't! Have a crush on him, I mean! I mean, I met him one time, at night, and it was dark, and we didn't even talk that much or get to know each other or anything, why would I have a crush on him! That... that would be so pathetic!" Ada said, practically spitting the last word out, actually a bit ashamed that she was, in fact, so pathetic as to, yes, have a crush on Chris. Because even though she was totally mortified at the idea of being set up with him by the Ravenclaw, she'd also felt the slightest little thrill at the notion, and she couldn't deny it, at least not to herself. But, she could definitely do her damnedest to make sure Gracie didn't try to get Chris to go on a date with her, because seriously, how totally, completely pathetic would that make her? They'd met for two seconds, and he probably thought she was some sort of idiot, the way she'd acted. It'd been downright embarrassing. She was in no hurry to repeat the experience. Not even to see him again. No matter how totally cute he was. She shoved that thought away, into her tiny little box with the 'DO NOT OPEN' sign on it, which was getting rather stuffed with things, now that she thought about it. She needed a bigger box. "I... I mean, not that I don't appreciate the offer to, er, help me, but, I mean, come on. Even if I did like him, which I don't at all, there is no way he would ever like me, so it would just be pointless to try to set us up. I mean, I..." Her voice fell as she finished the thought, turning into the faintest whisper, her head dropping so that her hair fell into her face, a habit she thought she'd dropped long ago. "I already made a fool of myself once, I'd really like to not do it again." She glanced back at Gracie through her hair, and shrugged a little. "But, um... thanks for offering. It... it was nice of you... I... I gotta go." Ada turned away and took off down the hall, heading straight for her Dorm, where she knew the Ravenclaw couldn't follow.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
** Exit **

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie couldn't help but notice the shock on the other girl's face at the mention of Dominic. Everyone always seemed so shocked when and if they found out. Was it really that big of a deal? She refrained from laughing as the girl practically shouted that she didn't have a crush on Chris, while blushing as red as a tomato. She smiled as the girl thanked her for the offer. That was practically a acceptance right? Ada was basically telling her to go ahead and set this up... .right? Right. Gracie couldn't help herself sometimes. She loved to meddle in things, especially if it meant getting Chris an adorable little Hufflepuff girlfriend. She continued to smirk with amusement as Ada ran off to her common room, obviously not wanting her to follow. She squealed in delight and clapped her hands. "Now I just have to get Chris and her together!" She giggled and practically pranced off down the dungeon halls. Now she just needed to plot and plan this out so it went perfectly without Ada ever finding out that she was messing around in the situation. It made her kind of sad to think that Ada had such low self-esteem. Why was there no way Chris would ever like her? Of course he could like her, she was adorable and sweet and obviously had some sense of adventure since she hung out with Michelle. Gracie was almost positive that if he thought about it Chris would most definitely like her.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

The piece appeared sometime between the hours of midnight and 3 am on the 6th of October

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff