Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Storage A Level 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

Located at the far end of the lower dungeon corridor, the first storage room on the second floor is filled to the brim with dusted jars and vials of potion ingredients easily accesible for students and professors to acquire for their lessons. But not only does this room contain ingredients, ands faded books, but Alphonse's suit of armor and other enchanted items are stored here for safe-keeping.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, and a first yearspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleasantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She looks so nervous...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien pulled Marina into one of the many empty rooms in the Dungeons, having traveled a fair distance from their Common Room to ensure that no one happened across them. Once the two of them were cloistered in the storage room, amidst the potions ingredients and enchanted items kept here for safe-keeping, he leaned in and kissed her. It had been hard, sitting with her at the table and not being able to truly comfort her after she'd received the letter. His arms wrapped around her desperately, and he pulled her as close as he could. He still felt that she was safer here than anywhere else, but the idea of this person, whoever they were, being able to stalk her, intimidate her, made him furious. And that fury was in his kiss, along with his fear, his desperation, and every bit of love that he had for her that made him feel all those things.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:01 pm
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Impatient | Just another family torn: Hopefully, will be able to sneak off soon... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Corridor |

Marina gasped a little at the pure ferocity of Damien's kiss, before her arms draped over his shoulders and she responded just as passionately. They were so close she could hear his breathing. Every ounce of anger, stress, and panicked fear left her momentarily. But eventually she realized that if they kept on like this, there would be no actual conversation and a lot of snogging. Regretfully, she pulled away, waiting a second to catch her breath. The redheaded girl took a step back and sat down on a large crate of some ingredients, swinging her legs a little. "It was pretty straightforward. The whole 'I see you, you can't hide from me' rubbish." She scowled briefly. "Take a look yourself." The Slytherin girl rummaged through her bag, and then pulled out the wrinkled note, handing it to her boyfriend. "It's stupid, really. You can't even apparate into Hogwarts. There's absolutely no way they could be watching me, unless they're a student or teacher."

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:21 pm
User Image

When she pulled away, his eyes were fierce. He hadn't been ready for that to end; as soon as it was over, he'd have to face what was happening. But, he knew he had to deal with it, they had to talk about it. And he knew that if it didn't stop, they'd never get to talking about anything; they'd just sit in that room snogging all night... his mind drifted to other, more personal things, and he blushed, scowling. Now was not even remotely the time to be thinking about... that. He shook his head to banish those thoughts for another time, far in the future. Far, far in the future. When she started explaining the letter to him, and gave it to him to read, he was somewhat thankful for the distraction, but not for the subject matter at hand. When she mentioned that the person couldn't be spying on her unless they were a student or teacher, his worries were far from alleviated. "I wouldn't count that as an improbability. Let's not forget the psychopath first year. He was a professor." He sighed, rubbing his hand over his eyes, gritting his teeth. "Maybe we should go to the Headmistress. If it is a professor or student, she should know. That way she can keep an eye out for anything weird." He didn't know if the Headmistress would really be able to pay much attention to it, but maybe? His mind immediately went to Professor Harlowe. She'd help them out, if they needed it. If she could. But he knew that Marina wouldn't want to involve her in any of this. Or even the Headmistress, probably. But... they were only 15. What could they possibly do?

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:20 pm
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
User Image

It's just another war: Impatient | Just another family torn: Hopefully, will be able to sneak off soon... | Just a step from the edge: Damien | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Corridor |

Marina bit her lip, and groaned a little. "Well, there's that. I mean, the professors all seem pretty sane this year, but you never know." At Damien's suggestion, she shook her head fervently. "No, no way. I am not explaining all of this to the Headmistress and end up being watched like a hawk all year. Besides, I'm sure she has bigger problems, like making sure no idiots wearing masks come running in here trying to kill everyone." She couldn't involve the headmistress in this. This was her problem, and she wasn't putting all of Hogwarts in danger by informing the headmistress that she had a crazy stalker. However... there were some people who might be able to help. The Chimeras, of course. Ronyo was a private investigator now, and he might be able to do some subtle digging around. She relaxed slightly at the thought of that, and gave Damien a reassuring smile. "I can figure this out. I just need to... do some research."

Cara MiaKitty

I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image

Damien wanted to argue with her, but she had a point; a bunch of psychos in masks running around like bloody Death Eaters was sort of a big deal, and definitely something the Headmistress should be able to devote her attention to preventing. One student being stalked by as of yet non-malevolent forces was not something she really should devote too much time to. He sighed, running a hand over his hair. He felt like there was something Marina was keeping from him, some secret she hadn't told him. He wanted to ask, but didn't really feel like now was the time to let his insecurities get the better of him. So, instead, he forced a smile on his face, and pulled her close, leaning his face in her hair and rubbing her back gently. "I'm sure... I'm sure everything will be fine," he whispered in her ear. As he pulled away, he gave her a light kiss on the cheek, and one on the tip of her nose. Then, he tucked one of his hands into his pocket. "On a must less worrisome note... we made it a year without you wanting to kill me. And my father didn't disown me, and your parents didn't seem to totally hate me." He pulled a small parcel from his pocket, two small black boxes, one square and one long, tied together by a green satin ribbon. He handed it to her, smiling, a light blush filling his cheeks. He'd worried the gifts might be a bit much, but hey; if he still had money to spend, who better to spend it on? He didn't really want anything for himself, aside from books. His father had actually pointed him in the direction of the shop he'd bought them at. The note tied to the parcel was written on fine, embellished parchment. He hoped he hadn't over done it, but what good was money if you couldn't spoil your girlfriend, after all? He handed her the gifts, almost holding his breath waiting for her response. He didn't expect anything in return, he just... hoped that she liked them. And didn't think they were too much.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:37 pm
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
User Image

Marina was relieved when he didn't fight her on it. At least not right now. Though she did feel a bit guilty about the whole Chimera secret thing. But she'd promised! She couldn't, wouldn't tell him after making a vow like that. No matter how bad she felt about it or how suspicious he got. Still, decieving the boy you're in love with is never pleasant. So she hugged him very tightly and kissed him back lightly on the lips. "Damien, I've never wanted to kill you. I've just wanted to put you in traction a few times. And it's luckier that you haven't wanted to kill me. I'm the more aggravating one. Your father loves you too much to ever disown you, and my parents think you're wonderful. Well, mostly they think that you'll keep me out of trouble, because they think I just go around asking for it. Still. They'd never hate you." She looked at the boxes, than back at him before opening them. She gave a sharp intake of breath as she beheld the ring and pendant. "They must have cost a fortune! But they're beautiful, and I love them. As I love you." Well, here came the blushing. "I did get you something." She pulled out a large, thick book from her bag. "I don't know if you'll like it- I mean, I hope you do but it's just a book and I probably should have gotten you something more... Well, it's Alchemy, Ancient Art, and Science by Argo Pyrites," she explained hurriedly. Oh hopefully he didn't have it or have already read it...

Cara MiaKitty

I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, all тнe paιn and ѕυғғerιng
                                                  тнere'ѕ вeaυтy ιn тнe вleedιng, aт leaѕт yoυ ғeel ѕoмeтнιng
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care enoυgн тo carry on
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

spaceSorin leaned against the wall, arms crossed and fists clenched to keep from fidgeting. It was utterly ridiculous that he had to go to such ridiculous measures just to talk to his own sister. But, her betrothed was having an excellent time of keeping them apart. He was also trying to turn her against him, but that was never going to happen. It didn't make watching her pretend with the prat any easier, though.

spaceShe finally appeared, a full ten minutes later than she'd said to meet, looking flustered and annoyed. "I had to wait for him to go to use the loo," she said, half apologetic and half irritated. "I swear, it's the only time he ever leaves me alone. I tried to hide out in my Common Room a couple weeks ago and he stood outside waiting for me."

spaceSorin's lip curled in distaste.
                                                  "He's a creep," he agreed, though 'creep' was honestly the understatement of the year. Maybe the decade. Hermolaos was a lot of things. Creep was the least of them. "Anyway, how are the exams going?" What Sorin really meant, of course, was 'are you really sure you're okay taking mine for me' and also 'how do you think you're doing on them because I really can't afford to fail.'

spaceCeleste knew this, of course, and rolled her eyes accordingly. "They're going fine," she reassured him. "Or, yours are, anyway."

spaceSorin frowned at her, concern evident on his face.
                                                  "Celeste, you're not having trouble with yours because you're busy taking mine, are you?" he asked, guilt settling in his stomach. Of course, that guilt swiftly turned to annoyance and curiosity when she laughed. "What's so funny? I'm worried about you failing! I'm not the only one who'll get in trouble for poor grades." And things would be much, much worse on his sister, he knew. For all that she didn't matter as much to their father, the man was loathe to act too strongly towards Sorin. Their grandmother also protected him much more fiercely. He tried not to feel guilty about that, too. It wasn't his fault.

spaceCeleste snorted slightly, stepping closer to rest a hand on her brother's arm, attempting to soothe him. It worked, at least a little bit. "My exams are going fine," she told him. "Although, I suppose we're lucky that they don't report on the boggarts to anyone. Because I'm pretty sure 'Father' called 'you' by my name at one point." Sorin frowned, eye twitching ever so slightly. She waved her hand dismissively at the show of concern. "It's fine, I don't think they noticed. But, even if they did, we could come up with a lie easily enough. Say that you were afraid of father seeing you the way he does me or something. It wouldn't be that far from the truth."

spaceSorin's jaw clenched, his chest constricting painfully at the blase way his sister spoke of it. She wasn't wrong, their boggarts did share the form of their father. It was one of the reasons he hadn't insisted on taking at least that exam himself. The other being that, despite how timid she seemed, Celeste had a backbone of steel compared to him. She'd always been stronger, better at holding her tongue, better at taking the abuse. Because she'd had to be. He wished it were different.

spaceRunning a hand through his hair, he squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, then exhaled sharply.
                                                  "Okay, so you're doing fine... What did you mean, then?" He opened his eyes, narrowing his gaze on her when he saw the rather innocent expression on her face. "Celeste, what did you do?"

spaceShe shrugged. "I thought it would be obvious," she said slowly, grinning widely. "I'm taking three sets of exams. I'm doing fine on mine, and fine on yours, which leaves-"

space"Hermolaos," Sorin said quietly, head leaning back to thunk against the wall in the face of her almost-cackle. "You're failing his practicals," Sorin accused.

space"Spectacularly!" she chirped. "I flat out refused to do the Defense one, obviously. He's such an idiot, he didn't even consider that if I took it for him, the whole thing would be blown. Us having our father as a boggart, no big shock, really. But there's literally no reason for him to." Admittedly, Sorin hadn't even wondered about that. Now, he was glad he'd at least thought to discuss his own Defense exam with her. It hadn't mattered, since as she said, they had the same boggart, more or less. But he felt somewhat relieved that he wasn't as much of a moron as his roommate. Slash future brother-in-law.

space"Anyway, I walked into the room, didn't go anywhere near the wardrobe. Just said, 'you can't make me do this,' paled myself a bit to sell the 'about to run screaming at the prospect of whatever's in there', and then walked out." She cackled again. "The rest I've just been having fun with, to be honest."

spaceSorin snorted, finally allowing himself to feel at least a fraction of his sister's amusement.
                                                  "He's going to have a bloody fit," he pointed out.

space"He won't know until it's too late," Celeste replied, with an almost evil smile. "And then what's he going to do? Admit to cheating? He'll be held back a year. His parents will kill him. Not literally, but... Well." he shrugged, not even a little bothered by the comment, nor by the fact that in their own case, it might not be hyperbole. "He's been using me all year. This is what he gets. The way I see it, this is karma."

spaceSorin nodded in agreement. If this went smoothly, Hermeloas wouldn't have much he could do. It wasn't as though he'd be able to prove that Celeste had taken her twin's exams as well. And Sorin didn't think they wasted something as valuable as Veritaserum on the word of a sixteen year old boy, especially not when the animosity between them was so strong. And he and Celeste were far better liars than the other boy was. They'd be fine... Assuming nothing mucked it up in the meantime.

нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, тaĸιng ιт ғor granтed
                                                  тнe нιgнѕ and lowѕ oғ lιvιng, тo geттιng ѕecond cнanceѕ
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care aвoυт wнaт'ѕ rιgнт or wrong
                                                  ι wιѕн ѕoмeone coυld нelp мe ғιnd ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

wнere - Empty Dungeon Room
                                                  wнen - Late Spring 2042
                                                  wιтн - Celeste
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50