Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

After pressing further into the chilling bite of the dungeons, empty rooms line the corridor for the use of students to conduct potion experiments or charms within the sanctity of silence and most are fully equipped with tables, seats, and bookshelves of discarded parchment and books, but be warned, any mischief could cause a loss in house points if witnessed under the eye of a prefect, or worse, a professor.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:31 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Tay growled. he had little patience when things didn't go his way. And with spellwork, nothing ever went his way. He's stubborn, too proud, and too protective of himself and his family to ever fail at any one thing, so it was in secret that he descended further into the dungeons. It was late, and cold. So cold. His thick enchanted robe had thickened with wool at the freezing temperatues, and the fresh blanket of snow that covered the grounds.

He hoped against all odds that he wouldn't find a prefect this far down in the dungeons. Slytherin couldn't afford to lose any more points- but at least- they weren't in the negatives anymore.

"Wingardium leviosa," he commanded. But his feathered quill didn't budge, and so he cursed. This continued for several hours, and he never succeded getting the feather higher then several inches off of the dust ridden desk he practiced at.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'Bloody feather...''
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi walked into the classroom and waited for Tay to make his way over to the classroom. He said in the note specifically to meet him alone. He smiled as he thought to himself,
The boy should be happy to be summoned by me.
You're not a king anymore...
Who gives a @#%&? I will become a king once again!
You need your own body for that.
He cussed out loudly at Wally's counter, it was true, he couldn't become a king in this boy's body... Still... The boy would grow up eventually... Still in this day and age though, there was no such thing as a king... But there was something that he was reading, about a Dark Lord... Voldemort wasn't he called? The man intrigued him, but he got cocky and thus his rule was ended thanks to that boy whom he hated. Deep in his thoughts he sat down on one of the old tables and brought his leg up and rested his head on the knee while waiting for his 'friend.' He was more of a servant through Roi's eyes, someone with ambition that Roi could exploit.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:01 pm
Slip out the back before they know ou were there
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

It hadn't taken the young boy too long for him to leave the potions class to make his entrance, but as always, he was silent, and obsequious. Slinking into the classroom without a sound through the small slitted doorway he allowed himself, and pushed forth, his soft soled shoes never made a sound on the concrete stone floors. He couldn't say why he was called for, but curiousity had always been a horrible habit of his. A dark shadow lurched forward, and stretched unto the opposite edge of the classroom, for a second, making him feel as though he towered over the world.

"What is it?" His voice was high strung, but never lost the cold callous embrace that could send chilling fingertips down his spine. All he could wonder was why they were here, and not in the Great Hall, or Slytherin Common Room, if nothing else. His muscles ached- spellwork hadn't gone so great that, anytime that happened he released the stress with over-exertion from exercise.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'What could be so bloody important?'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi smiled his sinister smile at the boy, he was enjoying the boy's attitude. Subtle evil, with a hint of curiosity, more for Roi to feed on. He let his leg drop off the table, "As much as I hate him, and a few others, they are needed. So I need you to help me with something... I would do it myself, but if you didn't tell, I'm not faring well." He pointed to his pale face, it didn't have as much life as it used to thanks to his illness."So I need you, William, to keep an eye on these people, and tell me, when I return of course, which of these you would think could be a problem to any plans I may have, and who can help with my plans." He stopped, letting his 'friend' soak up what he said. This would be the boy's first mission for now.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

With a tilt of his head, and the inclination of his brow, Tay pondered over the words carefully, and slowly. He wasn't the sharpest of minds, and it would probably affect him later, but right now he decided he wouldn't disagree untill he knew exactly what it would be too. "Well one unhelpful name comes to mind..." Tay couldn't help but to roll his eyes at the thought.

"I always wondered how Ronyo made it in Slytherin," he snorted. "He doesn't seem the type."

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'But helpful... hmmm.. '
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
He smiled as Tay input his own thoughts, "You mean Ronyo Storm, he's one person I want you to keep an eye on. But the one person I've been wondering that could play some role and aide in my plans is your cousin." He said, knowing full well Tay would understand what he meant. He smiled as his mind as he opened his bag and pulled out a piece of parchment, quill, and a bottle of ink. He unstoppered the ink and dipped his quill in it. He then began to write down a few names, "I could use your cousin's influence on the feelings of others, such as her pathetic propaganda posters that she uses." He finished writing down the names and folded the piece of parchment and handed it to the Slytherin.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

List
Blaire Frost
Allen Rhoddes
Ardon Parrot
Emyrs Vict
Dante Prince
Xenos da Vinci

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

A brief nod was all the was given, by now, he carried himself in an apathetic stance with his hands hidden in the depths of his sable robe pockets, which had lacked any trace of Slytherin green during their break between classes, to don the more lavish robe of his house that had adorned an English Bullmastiff emblazoned with silver jewels on the breast pocket, and again on each button. "He's a boy," he snapped back quickly, already getting tired of having to be the one to answer the question no one dared to breathe.

"And I'm sure he'd be more than interested," stray tendrils of ash auburn shielded his gaze, a glowing set of golden hues. "-but I don't know how easily compliant he'll be under such strict disgression." In truth, he didn't know heads or tails how Blaire would feel, but, the comment was more for him then anything...

He just didn't want to be so blatant about it, and he wanted to boast himself in the process as slyly as possible.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:04 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“With silence comes freedom, with freedom comes peace, with peace comes silence.”
– Poets of the Fall
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi's steps down the cold stones of the stairs from the dungeons were quiet and fast. Her pace was brisk and in one hand she held down her bouncing bag while in the other she clutched a thick text that could be identified as a Standard Level volume.
Her Potions class had ended and she had stayed behind for a moment, lost in her reading. Now, she ran to the marked meeting place. Tracing the map of the castle in her mind, she figured the best route. Phi knew Ronyo and Colton would probably be doing some last minute searching, so she did not want to get into her way. Perhaps if she rushed, she could get there first and read and search a bit longer as she awaited them and Jane.
passing the many cold corridors of the dungeons, as well as empty classrooms, her mind also began to retreat from the map and returned to the contents of the book in her possession. Theories and ideas spiraling as she crammed in any possibilities for what she was searching. In her momentary lapse from reality, she did not pay close attention to the uneven cobbled floor of the dungeons and felt her foot kicking hard into a protruding rock. A gasp escaped her and she stumbled, the text flying from her grasp.
As the brain worked at light speed to regain her balance as her arms reached and grasped for the book flying in front of her, she managed to do it. Her legs and jumped forward to keep her balance as she leaned for the text, and so she stood in the empty hall oddly stretched out.
A sigh of relief escaped her and she straightened herself jsut as muttered filled her ears. Blinking, the Ravenclaw peered around for the source. An agar door caught her eye and it seemed to be an unused classroom. Silently stepping forward, she listened to the increased whispers instead of looking through the crack.
Phi wondered what she could have stumbled upon; teachers discussing, perhaps a detention? But the voice she recognized proven those theories false. The Slytherin boy's voice, William, was distinct as Phi heard him speak in her usual manner. Whatever was being discussed suddenly caught her full attention when she heard her friend's name brought up - Ronyo. She leaned closer, ear almost pressed against the door. Her breath trapped in her lungs when she heard another voice. It was slightly rough and stern and it sounded like that of Woil's. A fellow Ravenclaw. But it was...off.
Phi stood practically motionless, squeezing the book to her chest tighter and tighter until finally, Blaire was brought up.

{ooc: i hope you don't mind me throwing her into this! i thought it would be an interesting addition to plots~}

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Roi rolled his eyes at the boy's stern reply about his cousin and continued to speak with his sinister voice, "Right, whatever, the guy looks like a chick. Just keep an eye on those people, see if their worth our time. We can weed out the more pathetic ones later." He said, he stopped talking though, he thought he heard something... Must have been a rat. He continued on however, "If you find anyone that's not on the list interesting, write them down and we'll take a closer look. Right now get that cousin of yours to stir up more trouble, and help him if he needs it. Hell, get Peeves to do it!" He laughed out when he imagined the poltergeist causing trouble because someone told him too, he was a tool.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 am
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

"Right," he breathed out the reply, but only because his natural instinct was to follow the direction the sinister being had glanced towards, and stared. The doorway was cracked, and not a sign of life seemed to flourish out there- he hadn't heard the noise- but he felt just as paranoid. Signature, soft, swift and soundless steps carried William Dante Nott towards the doorway; a skill he had acquired at a very young age. And to Phinelia's surprise his fingers wrapped around the frame of the open door, just barely poking out, but the fat, fitted silver ring with the onyx gems of the English Bullmastiff stared right at her... while Tay's body and eyes of gold were turned in the opposite direction, towards Woil's form, but close enough to hear any rustle of drastic movements.

"That won't be a problem, I can assure you. Soon enough, we'll have this school in the palm of our hands." Instead of closing the door, Tay slid further into the room, and farther from the doorway. A sudden thought struck him, and the billow of his robes ensued when he thrust the clothing away with one swift motion to retrieve the folded slip of parchment, hidden in his trouser pocket. The list.

He mummbled a few of the names aloud, and paused. "Prince. Da Vinci?" The blunt callous words soared like bullets. "You know this is going to take a while..." Tay's voice faded as he thought back to the Sorting Feast, and the way that Prince and Blaire almost seemed to have their own silent conversation.

Maybe it wouldn't take so long...

Those silent steps in his soft soled shoes carried him a few paces towards his companion, sweeping motions, he was starting to feel restless again and began to pace. "Is this all?" He finally concluded, before even giving Roi time to answer any of his questions. He was tired, but he'd stay if it proved worthy enough.

[[[[Oh, this is genius!!!]]]]]

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil smiled at the boy's curiosity and made a motion to be quiet and continued on, "Yes, and I've read that Hogwarts is 'one of the safest places in the world.' Won't it be quite a shock should it fall?" He asked, his sinister smile growing wider, practically resembling a Cheshire Cat. He then shifted in his seat on the table, making it creak slightly, but it was barely heard thanks to Roi's underweight body. "As for how long it will take, I have my full confidence in you, you have until I return, when I awaken meet me here in this place once again." He then made a motion for Tay to come closer, and he whispered to the boy, "I believe we may have a mouse eating the cheese, best spring the trap. Ram the door and it will go flying outward and hit the poor little mouse." He said nodding towards the door.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

The center of his attention fixated on the sheet at hand, as he realized he didn't even know half of the people on the list personally, the other half, well, would be a challenge enough as it was. But, he had always had a certain knack for getting just the right people to underestimate him- pity him-

Just another means to an end, a Nott was never above begging, if to save they're own necks in the long run, and count the days until the bliss of vendetta soothes them. Afterall, a perfect balance is required in order to retain all of the wealth, prestige, and history the Notts had, and Tay was no different, but if by any means, worse. "I'll get it done." Not an ounce of worry seemed to strain him.

Transfixing his gaze towards Roi and cocked a brow, he didn't see any reason why he he should take those steps to close the distance between them, but he obliged. Slow winded steps carried him in silence, and then, and then his eyes closed, and just below, his lips curled into a wicked smile.

Tay shed his robes, the weight and flurry of its movement would be no help; his uniform would do just fine. Quick, quiet steps carried him to the door, Tay only paused to glance back at Roi before he lifted on knee to his waist, bent backwards a slight degree, and rammed the heel of his shoe full force into the wooden door with a sudden THWACK into Phinelia's ear.

The flurry of red hair caught him by surprise, and it almost showed on his emotionless face.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
Thoughts:'von Ichval..?'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:33 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“With silence comes freedom, with freedom comes peace, with peace comes silence.”
– Poets of the Fall
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi stood in complete stone attention as she devoured every word being emitted from the two. Her senses felt five times more acute and she could feel even the lightest wisp of air on her wrist as well as the crease and lay of her clothes on her back. The moldy, damp, cold smell of the dungeons felt as though it was assaulting her airway. Even the taste of it touched her tongue. Only her eyes were unfocused as all that energy was transferred to her hearing every whisper and mumble.
In that animal-like concentration, she heard what they said at the last minute. Her mind zapped the message to her ridged body - she was discovered.
Just as her knees began to lift in attempt to run, the door opened roughly and solidly collided with her. In her sudden movement, she had twisted just enough for the back of her head to receive the strongest hit. She cried out and fell to her knees in the hard hit.
Her vision blurred suddenly but panic did not set in. Her hair might be a give away, but a deep, primitive instinct told her not to turn and see the eyes of the person she could feel standing above her.
The Ravenclaw's breath hitched in her throat and it a second, she tore her wand from her pocket as she scrambled to her feet, knees scraping.
"AVIS!" she shot the spell with such power and animal desperation that the birds that shot from her wand as she aimed it over her shoulder were literally feral. They flew with unnatural speed and shot their beaks hard at their target. Blue wings beating so rapidly they practically obscured any scene behind them.

Knees bleeding and head throbbing she ran as fast as she could. Shooting spell after spell behind her, from petrifying jinxes to another round of the bird charm, light continually shot from the tip of her wand as she bound down the cold hall and rounded a corner.
A pillar stood, large and solid, she slipped behind it and pressed her back into the cold feeling it seemed to ooze. Forcing herself not to pant and to stay from panicking and to keep the head-splitting pain at bay, Phi grabbed the hood of her hood and pulled it over her hair. Tucking the pigtails behind her and waiting. Senses even more heightened.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

The Dungeon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out