Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Staring at the gelatinous blob on the floor and heaving a heavy sigh the tiny golden haired Hufflepuff contemplated what had gone wrong. "I don't understand. It was already levitating," she told the cold air. Having acquired several feathers from her pillows and a few from the owlry when she sent her aunt a much delayed letter, Sparrow had heard there were places to practice without getting into trouble. A day without classes and homework had been rather light she had decided to take the chance to practice in the silence of one of the empty rooms.
Picking up the blob, she let out a yelp and dropped it a if it were a hot potato. Tthe blob making a heavy squishing sound as it bounced off of the stone floor and sizzled a bit as it settled. Quickly as she could, she washed her hands- maybe it was good that this old room had, had a faucet. Mud came from the faucet at first, muddy water and then clear water. She seethed and washed her hands with it all. The sting soothing but leaving behind large red marks. Sparrow looked at the blob, turning off the faucet, then watched the water and mud sift through the small drain. How was she going to get it all the way across the room?
Of course. The spell wasn't just for feathers.Sparrow rolled her eyes, she was so dense sometimes. Drawing her wand in her left hand, "Win-GAR-dee-um lev-ee-oH-sa," the blob turned an mottled magenta color rather than lift. Great. Wrinkling her nose, she wondered if it was okay to even put something like that down the drain. Giving a soft sigh Sparrow sat on the floor and began to page through her book- what do you do when your failed levitation spell turns into a green blob and then that blob turns an ugly magenta color?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:45 pm
The hours pass

The clock still runs

And yet here I am.

User Image

Erianthe Acacia

Eternal Third YearRavenclawGhost

Erianthe had fled the stands after Slytherin had lost their Quidditch game. Her sister had tried so hard, she always had. Now, she just felt as though she had failed her sister twice.

Only the good die young...

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 pm
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Slytherin Keeper
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

"Eri! Eri damn you!" Jasmine yelled. "I know you're down here!" the keeper paced back and forth as she waited for her sister to appear.

"Grief is not as heavy as guilt,
but it takes more away from you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 pm
The hours pass

The clock still runs

And yet here I am.

User Image

Erianthe Acacia

"Hasn't anyone told you not to damn the dead?" the ghost mused as she floated toward her sister. Erianthe could tell Jasmine wasn't in a good mood. Something told her it was something more. "You aren't going on about today he game are you? I think you did quite well."

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm
Jasmine Acacia
User Image

Jasmine punched the wall, quickly recoiling and holding her hand. She fought back tears. "No, Eri. It's not about the game," she said in a low voice, slinking down to the floor. "This is about me. This is about how I've failed. How I've failed as a keeper, how I've failed as a sister," Jasmine admitted.

"All this time, I've been telling myself if I could just protect the goal as I should have protected you. I couldn't even do that right."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:37 pm
The hours pass

The clock still runs

And yet here I am.

User Image

Erianthe Acacia

Erinathe sank down to her sister's level. She wanted more than anything to wrap her arms around Jasmine, to be there for her. "You can't blame yourself Jazz," she said as she put her hand one her sister's shoulder. "You did the best you could with what you were given. You trusted that Zane would protect me. You can't blame yourself forever."

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:50 pm
Jasmine Acacia
User Image

Jasmine felt comforted by her sister's attempt at physical contact. It could be so hard at times to be the only triplet left. "Hey Eri?" the Slytherin sniffed as she wiped away her tears. "You don't suppose that Zane's still out there? Maybe your murderer kidnapped him."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:13 pm
The hours pass

The clock still runs

And yet here I am.

User Image

Erianthe Acacia

Erianthe paused for a moment. Should she tell Jasmine the truth about Zane? The ghost couldn't do that. It was hard enough seeing her sister's pain at losing her, she didn't want to see what that pain would be like if Jasmine were to discover their brother was the cause of all of this. The former Ravenclaw sighed. "Maybe," Erianthe replied, hoping her sister wouldn't look too much into it.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 pm
Jasmine Acacia
User Image

Jasmine knew something had to be up when Erianthe paused. That could only mean one thing. Erianthe knew who her murderer was, but she didn't want to say anything. "I suppose I'll just head off then," she said as she walked off toward her common room.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:17 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Sixth Year, Slytherin Prefect

Darkness. It bled in from all around, absorbing deep into the cracks of the concrete castle stone floors, cold and static beneath him. Time had never ceased, even as all life around it had. Hours had toiled on, the incessant ticking of the vigil hand on the pocket watch clock snapped open and scattered across the floor, the sigil of the English Bullmastiff engraved upon the outside watched him with golden eyes. A fallen hero in the crevice of the castle had long since slipped free from its safe confines of its owner scorched and mangled palm, it awaits with bloody prints when he awakens. Carved meticulously of mahogany and infused with the core of an augurey feather, the Latin inscription was facing up, ‘deficit omne quod nasciture…’

Everything that is born passes away, he had translated the words once and had regretted it ever since. Everything that is born passes away,

Rolling storms voyaged behind his closed eyes, freezing hail like hands clattering all around him, constricting and dragging him down further into the darkness where he drowned farther and farther. A slave to his own mind.

Fire, it raged a spectrum of embellished cozened scarlet, carmine, rouge and crimson, splattering like liquid fire throughout a coursing sea. And he lay submerged beneath it all, beneath the pebbled sands on the bedrock of the river, buried down under the sea of red. He could see it all rippling above him, the greedy flames licking up at the fallen sky, the burning oxygen set to burst, the wave of combustion curdling at the mouth of the world he could see through golden eyes.

The decay and destruction of life bubbling around him, he could taste it in his dreams.

He saw the fire of a fallen king, the blood of a thousand people swept away with one hand. He didn’t want that, not anymore. But the power still flowed tight in his veins, coursing with the might of magic bestowed upon him in birth and life. The fire left its mark upon him, and the shadows subservient to its will.

Nights and days he slept, unconscious, surrounded by fire.

”Tay--? Tay--!” The professor of Cursebreaking strode heavily towards the crumpled form of William Nott the Third on the cold dungeon floors. His uniform lay heavy with dirt, even dust, there was no telling how long he had lied there. The features of his bones had sunken in deep, and, dropping down, he was cold as ice to the touch. The elder man glanced left and then right, rose his wand and muttered a simple spell before gathering the young man in his arms and heaving him towards the infirmary.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Unconscious
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:50 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy wasn't hiding in the dungeons... okay... maybe she was! So what?! It was thunder--storming, which meant the young werewolf was hiding from the loud sounds and wet... wetness. Urgh. It was awful! Particularly since she had to sacrifice attending the Gryffindor-Slytherin game. Oh well. So instead she was sitting on a table, a cauldron in front of her, and her potions kit open behind her. She was lucky her parents worked at an Apothecary, since some of her potions got insanely expensive. Particularly the Wolfsbane. She was looking over her textbook at the particular potion. Why had she failed last time she tried to make it? It made no sense to the girl! With a sigh, she tucked her hand into her sleeve, then lifted her silver knife and began chopping ingredients for the blasted potion.

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:08 am
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus was happy he no longer had to come down to the dungeons for potions but today he came down fallowing a smell he was all to use to. Remy and the smell of potions. He felt a bit guilty his cauldron had turned to a makeshift cat bed for Xeno. He fallowed the smell to its source. "We really have odd places for dates don't we?" He said with a chuckle then slid down beside her. "You do know Gryffindor is playing today, your not going to watch them?"

{OoC:}

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:23 am
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy was able to catch the encroaching scent, but didn't mind it one bit. She scooted over before he entered, making room for him to sit beside her. She grinned when he walked in. "We keep it spontaneous, dear Rufus." When he sat beside her, she placed a soft kiss on his cheek, before carefully going back to her cutting. Of course, he asked about the game, nearly causing the blade to slip. Luckily she had honed reflexes from the very sport of mention. "I-it's not that I don't want to go... but that I can't... sorta. Um... it's uh..." Her cheeks went a bit pink, embarrassed by her childhood fear. "I... I'm kinda... terrified of thunderstorms..." Her eyes looked at the knife, now sitting innocently on the table. She glanced back up at him, not sure how he'd react. Her father had said she overreacted a bit, as she usually hid under her bed crying until it stopped. At least now she was able to just hide in the lowest part of the school and do potions!

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus moved in and wrapped Remy around in his arms. "I'm sorry I had no idea." He said holding her and nuzzling her neck. Just wanting to keep her safe and have her know that he would protect her and that she can count on him.

{OoC:}

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:25 am
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,

User Image

User Image
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy didn't make a sound as Rufus pulled her into his embrace, instead she wrapped her arms up around his neck. "It's fine, Rufus. You didn't know, and I didn't expect you too. You and I hadn't met for more than a few games the last time it stormed like this. I'm just happy to have you here with me." She held him close, secretly glad she hadn't started the potion, or else she'd have to break the embrace. The girl wanted nothing more than to just be held right now, and Rufus was exactly the perfect person to do the job.

User Image
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
Yeah,oh

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]