Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Empty Dungeon Rooms level 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus smiled as he smelled her. "I just wish I knew I'd be with you then, You could held on to me when your scared." He said then thought of it and scratched himself still getting bitten by the fleas. His mom just sent him the shampoo to kill the damned fleas. "I'm afrade of bugs. Oh Rem my mom sent the shampoo for our problem."

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:38 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy cuddled into Rufus' embrace, smiling lightly. "Just having you here and now is perfect." She noticed the boy gently scratch an itch, which made her more aware of her own. Her long nails scratched at her hair, just above her ear. When Rufus shared the news, Remy's eyes lit up. "If only my dorm weren't in the top of Gryffindor Tower. I can't go bathe. Maybe tomorrow? Then I can ask Heather to stand guard. Don't want any pesky Prefects interrupting." She grinned, clearly teasing.

{OoC: Please don't interrupt this scene. It's a date... sorta! O3O}

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus nodded and then saw a.... well not really a flaw in there plan but it made Rufus turn bright red. He and Remy where going to the baths together. "Y-yea sounds perfect." If he had a tail it would be wagging at the thought his teenage brain had.
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy blinked at her boyfriend, noting his red cheeks. A few potential thoughts went in her head, making her crack up with laughter. She playfully smacked his chest, then flopped against him, still shaking with laughter. He was a total goof sometimes, but she loved him for it.

{OoC: Please don't interrupt this scene. It's a date... sorta! O3O}

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:02 pm
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie leaned against the cold stone wall of the room, pale skin standing out in the dimly lit and dark dungeon. It was a little after 10 at night and she sent the letter to Dom the minute she'd woken up, asking him to meet her here. She hoped he'd come, if only because she got lonely all by herself night after night. She slid slowly down the wall and sat against the stone floor. She knew it was cold, even though to her it felt like a comfortable room temperature.

She'd almost forgotten when she woke up this morning, but it was her birthday. She was 18 now. 18 years old and she looked like a 14 year old.... A few days after she'd turned 14 she'd died. It was the strangest thought to her. She'd died at 14 and yet here she was turning 18. Sharp fangs dug into her lip at the thought. Her entire world had turned completely upside down because of a golden eyed monster. Blue eyes flicked around the room as she waited silently. In a few months she'd graduate from Hogwarts... and then what? It wasn't like she could get a real job. She was a vampire. A 14 year old vampire at that. Hell she was technically not even supposed to be a vampire according to the clan rules or whatever. Clan leaders weren't supposed to turn people under 15.

She knew why too. She'd met the little beast Aisling. Children didn't know how to control themselves. Vampiricism drove them to what Aisling was. But she was dying and Phantom had mercy on her. She was at least alive now... kinda. And it wasn't like 14 and 15 were two very different ages. She wasn't Aisling. She wasn't insane. She wasn't a killer. But she was 14 forever and her future would consist of just that. A 14 year old vampire with no hope of a normal life and a boyfriend..... that... that what? She had no future with Dominic. She knew that, but still she clung to him and their relationship, because it was all she had.

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:03 pm
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater
User Image

It wasn’t particularly hard to get past the Damien in the boys’ dorm; one bemoaned whine of his belly from eating too much, too fast, usually always involved a trip to the loo that cleared the vicinity out like a dungbomb. (Of course the box was a little harder to hide but he managed. ) Luckily enough there was only a half conscious fifth year studying for her OWLS when he crept by and slithered out of the dungeon passage way, Gracie’s gift blundered in both hands. The Slytherin Corridor was always a frequent regular for prefects so he meandered close to the shadows against the stony walls and hurried down the eerie passages. Somewhere in the distance, the clang of the rattling chains marked the wail of the Bloody Baron, or maybe his ears were just ringing. Paranoia crept and he glanced over his shoulder one too many times. He felt like a first year all over again, but he didn’t even know why. His blood was rushing and the adrenaline pumped in his brain. If I get caught, Grace’ll kill me, Dam and Mari’ll kill me, basically I’m dead anyway this goes if I get caught, sooo, he paused, cast the muffliato spell on his feet to quiet his steps and a disillusionment charm on his robes to make it easier to blend in to the background.

He fumbled along, his knuckles rasped against several doorways as they churned open. Every echo and screech made him cringe because dammit, he couldn’t remember which room she’d meant. It was vague, and he should have known but he wasn’t exactly all too alert this late at night with their NEWT’s looming ever closer. ”There you are,” he chuckled, pushed the wooden door wide open to ease past and closed it as quietly behind him as possible. ”Mon amor, happy birthday.” He smirked, tucked her gift under his arm at his side to envelop her in a tight hug, all too aware of the little pink dress shrouded under her Ravenclaw robes. A small kiss pressed into her temple as he held out the poorly wrapped package, a little less than half a meter wide, and all too conspicuously the same size as a box of shoes, but at least there was another smaller box hidden inside of it, too. ”Can never have too many, right?” That'’s what his mother always said anyway…

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Dungeon Room, Level Two
Gracie’s Gift
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Bright eyes looked up when Dominic finally found the room. She bounced to her feet immediately and pranced towards him. Keen eyes didn't miss the gift tucked under his arm either, but she was much happier to cuddle into him first. She breathed deeply with her face pressed to his chest, enjoying the familiar and always sweet scent her boyfriend had. She hummed softly, enjoying their hug for a few extra moments and loving his soft kiss before excitedly taking the present from him.... not that it was hard to tell what was inside.

She giggled at his statement and she opened the present to reveal the dark shoes and the smaller box inside. Before thanking him, she gently opened the box inside to find the earrings and necklace. She smiled softly and gently placed all the presents on the ground before looking up at him and leaping at him, wrapping her arms around his neck.
                                                            "I love them. Thank you Dom." She whispered. Moments later she was covering his face in kisses and giggling again. "I love you." She whispered, not sure why she was keeping her tone down. It wasn't like anyone could truly sneak up on her anymore.

Just as suddenly as she had attacked him, she released him from her grip and pranced off back to the wall she'd been sitting against before. She leaned against it casually and watched her boyfriend through bright blue eyes. She was in a strange mood tonight. Both excited for her birthday, and upset for her birthday. It was a strange day. Dominic was in for an interesting night with her. That was definite.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:21 am
To make me feel this way

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
User Image

Dominic could feel the hum of comfort radiating even in the austerity of the droll dungeons, frigid as it already was before her cold touch. But that hadn’t mattered. His warmth was enough for them both. She curled delicately in his embrace, but his attention was waning, wandering, fluttering down her dress from where he hovered up above her for that moment. ”Hm? I love you too.” He was spurned back to the present with blinking eyes, and quickly. ”I’m glad you like it.” The smug sincerity was brimming behind the cracks. He could see the wickedness playing in her hair as she twirled, dancing away, and left him standing there waiting—so very anxiously too.

His jaw tightened as his molars grinded together, eyes glittered with mischief and pride. ”What?” He instigated, a smirk broke through the surface. ”What are you thinking?” He teased. But he was cautious, he treaded lightly. With the tilt of his head, he couldn’t help but wonder if there was anything he needed to worry about, if there was anything else she was hiding from him.

Because really, who isn’t hiding something?

”C’mere,” he motioned, a heavy hand waved and fell. His impatience fueled his ignorance. But he wanted her closer, he wanted her smiling. Was that too much to be asking, though? Sometimes, he really didn’t know.

╔═══════════════════╗
Dungeon Room, Level Two
Gracie’s Gift
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Gracie watched him quietly, blinking bright eyes at him, her gaze unwavering. He was so lovely and amazing and, to put it bluntly, alive. He was the only thing in her life that seemed to matter most days, and often she found herself wondering what she would do without him, and she wasn't blind, death, or dumb. She knew that sooner or later she would have to live without him.... or die the Final Death. And neither choice sounded like anything she'd like to do. She was only 17 after all. Life was barely starting for her, especially when she had an infinite amount of time in the world now. But what was the world without him?

She tilted her head at his question, a smile brimming on her lips before she danced over to him and slid her arms around his neck.
                                                            "If I told you what I was thinking, I think we'd get ourselves into a mess of trouble together.." She whispered in his ear, before smirking at him with mirthful eyes.

To be fair, she was thinking a lot of things, but she was ignoring all the ones that were either deep, philosophical, existential, or unhappy. She wanted to have a good night.... but the rest of her thoughts mostly involved his clothes.... not on his body, and that wasn't the best thing to focus on either. She hummed quietly to herself, listening to the beat of his heart as she contemplated just how hard it'd be to convince him that yes clothes on the floor was the best idea.... Honestly she didn't think it'd be that hard....

The delightful smirk that had crawled onto her lips was sure to warn him just what her intentions were, but she doubted he'd try to run or anything of the sort.... not that he'd get very far anyways. She fluttered dark eyelashes at him and slid away from his grasp before he could get too comfortable. She giggled and shed her school robes to the ground, before twirling around on her toe. She smiled at her boyfriend playfully, before just as suddenly as she had left she was pressed back up against him. Her lips were dangerously close to his but just far enough away to not be kissing him. Her voice came out as a quiet purr, teasing him, and enjoying it far too much.

"You sure you want to know what I'm thinking Dominic?."

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:22 pm
To make me feel this way

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
User Image

Dominic waited; anticipation unbridled as she teased him with knowing eyes. Titillated promises burned at her lips, threatened to lock him up and throw away the key. He smiled, entranced. She always had this effect on him. He was silent, fixated on her curves as she danced closer to his beckoning call. Her arms slid around his neck and he leaned in against her, his hands coiled around her waist to lock her tight. ”That doesn’t necessarily make it a bad thing though,” he mused, crystal eyes delighted. Her cold breath trickled against the flesh of his ear and it tickled, but he was too distracted to focus on it. His lips slid against her cheeks in small butterfly kisses and along the nape of her neck. She smirked; he could only smile.

Soon she was humming—almost distracted again—as the beat of his heart raced. She was lost in her head again; he could see it in her eyes. A myriad of questions reflected in a house of mirrors, but he’d never truly know what she was thinking. The silence came at a cost because his mind had begun to wonder and once the train had set it would only multiply like the virus it really was. He’d almost barely caught the whip of her poised smirk, but the dark flutter of lashes had him mesmerized. His blood rushed. Grace had him in her claws but traipsed away on the edge of danger, stripping her school robes carelessly until they were left in a heap on the floor. His heart skipped a beat. She swirled on her toes, and that smile left him breathless. He was just about to jolt forward until she’d beaten him to the punch and only a breath of space stood between them. A slow, quiet growl dared in the depths of his carnal hunger.

She knew what she was doing to him; she could hear his heart rate exploding. A light layer of sweat beaded on the back of his neck as his muscles tensed and hardened. Her words grazed him, skated across his skin with every breath she took. He wanted to squirm; he wanted to wrestle her down, his hands twitched. ”Are you sure you want to play this game?” He winked. Dominic enraptured her in a deep kiss, stole her lips with his own and slid closer until she was pressed against his chest. One arm around her waist while the other adventured.

╔═══════════════════╗
Dungeon Room, Level Two
Gracie’s Gift
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Gracie's mind was totally wrapped around him now. His words were all she needed as confirmation that yes, she could easily convince him, and perhaps already had convinced him. His heart was loud in her ears, and for her it had become one of her favourite sounds. It was one of the best things about being a vampire. She would always know how he felt about her, because his heart raced whenever she was near him.

His question and wink brought a giggle to her lips, but before she could answer, he'd stolen her in a kiss, and all thoughts flew out the window. Her arms slid around his neck, determined to be as close to him as physically possible, and she was all to aware that he felt the same. It was many long minutes before she finally pulled away from their kiss, mostly because she'd rather he not pass out from lack of oxygen and was pretty sure he wasn't planning on breathing anytime soon if it meant moving even a centimeter away from her. She smirked up at him playfully, dancing eyes scanning his features.

Grace couldn't help herself though. Only moments later, her nails were clawing down his chest and her lips were tracing over every inch of his skin she could reach. Her fingers finally hooked into the belt loops on his pants and she closed any and all space left between her and him. She stared up at him with dazzling eyes, and a smile that was as happy as it was mischievous.
                                                            "I'm absolutely positive that this is exactly the game I want to play."She said, sliding up to trail kisses along his jaw and up to his ear. She whispered breathily into his ear a few last words.

"And I think I'm winning....

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:11 pm
To make me feel this way

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
User Image

The pitter patter of butterflies on a rainy night echoed in his mind, it fluttered in the pits of his belly but soothed the torrent of thoughts that threatened to fall down like hail. She was sweet and delicate in his arms, cradled so close; he knew it was where she belonged. He could practically feel the excitement burning frigid on her flesh, daring to tease him until his lips turned blue. Their kiss stretched, and he could feel the demand for oxygen drilling in his chest. She pulled away, he gasped. The smile never wavered even under the flickering shadows of the candle lit sconces fastened upon the castle dungeon walls. Then her nails rasped against his shirt, slid under his robes until her fingers latched on to the fabric of his trousers with a small jerk. He bit down on his bottom lip as she inched closer until her chest was pressed firmly against his. A bare smirk breathed on to his lips as he locked his arms tight around her waist, hands firm around his wrists to anchor her in. Even as her lips wandered and her little kisses enticed something furious in him, he had to shake his head and look away. ”Grace,” he wanted to complain, but the tone was more breathless, more wanton than protesting. A wisp of her kisses slid up his jawline until the breath of her next words tickled in his ear, and it sent a shiver racing up and down his spine. ”…But…” he lamented.

He could almost feel himself squirming no matter how hard he tried to remain still. The stoic features blended together to prove something fierce was burning behind the mask. But he didn’t know what to say, didn’t know how to say it. But it was clear his decision had changed. ”Maybe you are, maybe you’re not…

“Only one way to find out.”
He waited, blue eyes staring imploringly into hers. There was so much he wanted to do, so much his hands wanted to play with. Like a child, he felt possessive. He didn’t want this to end. Even despite himself, he couldn’t let her go. But he was still a gentleman, still so honorable. The itch in his fingers to make demands would go unnoticed. He wouldn’t make another move without her say so.

╔═══════════════════╗
Dungeon Room, Level Two
Gracie’s Gift
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Gracie giggled as he put the entire decision of the situation into her hands. What did he think if she didn't expressly rip his clothes off or strip for him or something that she actually didn't want too? She almost rolled her eyes at him, but she would always loved his gentlemanly side.

She smirked up at him, before she wiggled her wrists free of his grasp to push his school robes off of his shoulders and onto the floor.
                                                            "What way is that?" She asked in a husky whisper. She knew the answer though, and she wasn't going to wait for him to give it. She slipped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her even as she pressed her lips vehemently against his. She took a couple steps backwards, pulling him with her, until she had her back pressed to the wall and her front pressed against him.

"I'm definitely winning." She whispered, giggling, before pulling him into another kiss. Her nails slid down his chest and then back up before clinging around his neck. She was itching to just be near him, and even though she was literally pressed right up against him, she wasn't close enough to him. She wasn't sure she ever would be, but she was going to do her damn hardest to try.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:07 pm
To make me feel this way

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
User Image

The smallest tilt of his head was led by a carnal smile, fixated on her teasing smirk. It only made his smile grow. He didn’t fight her, his fingers slipped loose and greedily slid around her waist. The green of his Slytherin robes shrugged off his shoulders and got caught at his elbows, and almost begrudgingly, he released his hold on her to shake it off the rest of the way. Her words caught him a crossroads. Stunned, Dominic took a moment to react to the kiss burning on his lips as she coiled long arms around his neck. He followed her without a second thought, thought of nothing but her. In that moment, he’d very much forgotten where exactly they were, in a dingy, muggy and abandoned classroom in the cold depths of the dungeons. It wasn’t exactly ideal, and he’d never pictured it this way…

To be honest, he thought it’d roll along the lines of a garden, hotel, or ******** grand castle—but dungeons—he’d have laughed in their faces if anyone had tried to tell him different…

But here he was, and he didn’t care.

Dominic ushered a deep hum at the rasp of her nails against his chest, and his eyelids fluttered close. His imagination had stolen him; it carved a grin on his face. His blood rushed (and in more places than one.) She pulled him closed and he obliged. Heavy hands seized her hips, lips locked together tight—and then, all at once—Dominic had her.

He lifted her high, clean off of her feet without a second thought and tossed her over his shoulder effortlessly. He kicked his robes out of his way and stormed out of the classroom like a man with a mission. He didn’t stop until he found what he wanted: an abandoned room equipped with a fireplace, and then a few summoning charms for pillows and blankets and… well….

”I win.” He smirked as he closed the door shut tight behind them.

╔═══════════════════╗
Dungeon Room, Level Two
[OOC: Murrr, time skip? or end scene?]
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:28 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fourth year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Rumor had it that there were kittens deals happening in one of the dungeon rooms--well, less deals and more “if you’re a sane, responsible human, there are free kittens.”

It had been barely a few days since Wren had smuggled the adorable, orphaned kittens from Hogsmeade. Wren had taken to hanging out and studying in one of the dungeon rooms. Two of them sat by the food bowl near where Wren himself was usually studying or reading: one with a bandaged leg, and another that only woke up to eat and roll around before going back to sleep. The other three had taken to stumbling around or hiding in the furniture, supervised by Dunce and an obedient kitten that just followed Dunce around. Wren hoped the rumors had gotten out sufficiently. As cute as these kittens were, he wanted them with proper homes soon.

setting Dungeon Storage A, Level 2. Fall/ Winter 2047. || with Dunce on the desk and kittens roaming about.
appearance 5'4", 140 lbs || wearing Service Human shirt + black jeans.
status Runes homework and adorable kittens. Maybe I’ll take a break and do divination for a bit.

So this should have been before the break like Fall/ Winter, but life hit and I wasn’t quite able to get it up in time!. Please quote me here if you've claimed a kitten and would still like to play the getting scene! The post where Wren got the kittens is in Streets of Hogsmeade thread if you’re interested.

There are six kittens:

These are temporary names that Wren and Nim gave the kittens. Please change them, as they’re all rude. Also included are any initial things they’ve observed, although you are of course free to change the personality as they grow. Sex and colors are whatever black/white/orange combination you want. I just made notes based off what was mentioned in Chatzy one day but feel free to whatever smile
  1. ”Moppet”: A kitten with a broken leg who likes plants and catnip --to Wren to heal -- to Cella. “Cosette”
  2. ”Fayfay”: A lazy, cuddly, gluttoncat -- to Eion. “Boots”
  3. ”Chwen”: A friendly and meowy kitten -- to Asbjorn. “Sif”
  4. ”Pubal”: A gentle, obedient kitten -- to Eliza Ann. “??”
  5. ”Babo”: A clever kitten who stays in the shadows -- to Callie. “Rigel”
  6. ”Baegchi” The runt of the litter, a confused kitten with vicious claws --to Austen. “Angel”

“The Forgotten Weasley”

“Miss GryffindorK”

“Diamond Wales”

“murruelecreuset”

“Cara MiaKitty”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
✧✦
~"A Poison Tree" by William Blake