Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Chamber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sata Snow
Slytherin~~~Third Year~~~Reserve Chaser~~~PureBlood

We are who we are ~ This is going to be soooo good.
Even if we are not who we want ~ Sera
Or where we want ~ Dungeon Chamber

Sata had not even heard the footsteps as he started lifting the bucket of goop to it's place. But just as he was pushing up on it, a girl's voice rang out and he froze. He recalculated what time it was and how much time he still had. He still had at least an hour! He looked back to see a second year. With a sigh of relief he finished putting the goop high next to the middle pillar. He held the string it was attached to real tight as he moved to set up the rest of the trap. "Not that it really matters to you, but I'm messing with a prank on an older Slytherin." He responded, pulling the string as taught as it could be, and the letting go after tying it across the room. Now to make the mechanism which would cause it to tip over when the string was messed with. He smirked at his handiwork for such a limited amount of resources. Then turned to the younger girl near him. "If all goes right, when I get it finished, she will walk in. Start the trap, and about when she reaches there it will flow over her head. With a hopefully audible and lovely scream and the quiet snicker from me." He said. Then as an afterthought wondered why he was telling this to a girl... He didn't even know really... Other than she was on the quidditch team. He looked over and then back. "What was your name again.... I never really paid attention in tryouts..." He said quietly as he looked at her.

He normally paid such good attention to these sorts of things when it came to others, especially in his own house. Who he should not be afraid of, who he should be wary of, and who he shouldn't care less about. Like the fact that she was speaking clearly, and had barely an accent. She seemed dressed for perfection, if you thought it was that. Back straight, normally that of a know it all, but also of one of higher birth. "Oh! Avery. Now I remember. And what pray tell are you doing walking the dungeons?" He asked finally remembering her name. Of course it was the same as the dolt, Sapphire had been screwing around with for years. At the thought of his elder sister he rolled his eyes. He really couldn't be too mad at her, she had saved his bloody life last year.

((Sorry work....))

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<2nd Year>

Time: 2030-2031 School Year
Dressed: Casually
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera blinked, looking honestly confused at Sata's explanation of how he planned on pranking an older Slytherin. "But why?" She blurted out, her confusion evident in her voice as she tried to figure out the purpose he had to prank the Slytherin girl. Had she done something to him? As he continued to explain the trap and the reaction he hoped for, Sera tilted his head. Was this some sort of logic of the phrase 'for shits and giggles' in action? Was that supposed to be funny? Then again the more Sera thought about it did she know what was funny in the first place for her. She liked a good pun, or she thought she did. When was the last time she laughed? It just didn't seem like a natural reaction to her.

When Sata tried to recall her name, Sera smiled politely and nodded at the last name, "Avery is right but I'd rather go by my first name. That's Sera. There are just so many Averys. Big family..." She smiled slightly before her smile faltered and she said bluntly, "And you are the one boy who is on reserve with the name that sounds like it might be Japanese... Sata right? It's an African last name though, I think some politician or something in some African country had that name... what was your last name again?"

She tilted her head and brushed a stray hair falling from her pony tail back behind her ear and replied about why she was there, "Oh, I have free time on my hands and since my usual entertainment in the common rooms isn't really available anymore..." She shrugged, "I like to investigate the castle, you find out fascinating information at times. It is a useful weapon. Knowledge, I mean."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                            shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sata Snow
Slytherin~~~Third Year~~~Reserve Chaser~~~PureBlood

We are who we are ~ This is going to be soooo good.
Even if we are not who we want ~ Sera
Or where we want ~ Dungeon Chamber

Sata chuckled a little as she asked why. Why... Such a simple question. With such a simple answer. "Well... Just because I want too. Since my sister left, I've had so much free time on my hands. I need a good prank. And this will just be the start." He said still slightly chuckling. As he finished his little setup for his prank, he stepped back to look at it. Satisfied that things would go as he planned. And to the second prank in mind... Well he wasn't totally sure. Maybe some Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff... One of his sister's was in Ravenclaw. Maybe that would work... No, he always pranked family during the summers. It would be no fun. But then she confirmed his suspicions that she was an Avery. Very large family... "Well yes. There was one. My mum wanted different names. She happened to really like Sata at the time. You should hear my sister's name. Feather is always being picked on for it." He said shrugging. But yes, there was a politician named Snow. But he wasn't related. At all.

"The name is Snow. It's also a big family. Or so it seems..." He said shrugging. He himself was the second youngest boy of eight... Then there were his cousins... And the main house... Oh well. The boy listened as she mentioned her usual entertainment was void now. Interesting. "Well, I think I've heard of you. The Wizard Chess player right? Well, that would be why. You have a record." Sata said with a little shrug. He turned his head to figure out the time, and started walking towards her to the corridor behind her. "If we don't leave soon though, she's going to come." He said, kind of warning her but at the same time not really caring if she did or not. "Oh yes. Knowledge is definitely power. Just watching someone for a minute can tell you so much about a person."

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:11 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<2nd Year>

Time: 2030-2031 School Year
Dressed: Casually
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Just because you wanted too is hardly a proper..." Sera began pausing as Sata continued his explanation and said, "So you are doing this because you're bored." Though it was a statement she said it with a hint of her confusion still evident. Obviously she didn't understand the enjoyment of pranks or the purpose of them. She nodded as Sata confirmed her guess on his name as correct and then explained about his mother wanting different names. "So your mother is an odd one? Or does she just hate you lot," Sera said, "Though I suppose even more traditional names can be a bit odd. Sera, when it is spelled like mine is, is from Latin roots and means Angel. That is odd. Better than Feather. Or Sarah the Hebrew version which means Princess. I'd rather be an Angel than a Princess any day of the week." She eneded with a bit of a shrug. "No offense to your sister but it would drive me mad to have to be called Feather. Does she go by something else?"

Sera smiled as Sata said he had a big family as well, or so it seemed, which Sera could appreciate. Having a big family tended to add pressure to one. Being an only family member did, too, but Sera felt that in many ways it was worse to have too big of a family. With very large families you got forgotten about and lost in the mix. You were often put in a category and never looked again. Of course Sera supposed that might be partially because she was a girl. Even if she was eldest that meant nothing. And besides her father was fairly far down in the Avery family tree. She grinned when Sata recognized her as the Wizard Chess player and her record she let out a small chuckle and she said, "It isn't my fault that I'm good. Honestly if they were cleverer or actually planned ahead more they might actually win. Not my fault that my challengers in our house are short sighted. Perhaps I should go challenge a few Ravenclaws, that is the house of wisdom, right? Surely they have a few decent players in that house, yes?"

Sera turned, her attention following Sata as he started to walk away warning her that the girl was going to come soon and agreeing that knowledge is power and that watching people for a minute could tell a lot about a person. She paused for a moment conflicted on whether to warn the poor unsuspecting upperclassman soon to come or following Sata. Sera dismissed her brief concern about the no doubt stranger figuring it was a harmless enough prank, not funny, but harmless. Besides if the girl didn't expect to ever have some prankster bother her she obviously was an idiot. There was Peeves at the very least here. Sera easily jogged the few yards to catch up with Sata and said, "I suppose you are right about watching someone, but it also depends on whether they know you are watching or not on what you learn about someone."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                            shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:40 pm
Welcome to my world; now you can stop believing-
All the lies you think are true, so cunning and deceiving...
A gift I've made for you, wrapped in love and misery!
My confessions far from used; I've only died sometime last century.
Demons walk the Earth, while angels stay in heaven...
Some might say it's worse; I don't care how you fooled ten million.

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ second year │ halfblood

Treva knew all about the stages of grieving, because the dumb-arse mind healer her nain had forced her and Maddy to go to twice before she went back to school had told her all about it. "Treva, you seem to be trapped in the stage of Anger," the woman had said, very sympathetically, and offered her a stress ball, which Treva had whipped at her face. No s**t she was angry. Her dad was dead, her mum had gone mental and couldn't care less about her bloody kids, and she'd been kicked out of the house because she was 'too much to handle', along with her brother. Alright- maybe Mad had been literally 'too much' because when he got angry, he tended to break stuff, and hit, really hard, so she could see the point there. But her! There was nothing wrong with her. She wasn't crazy. She just... couldn't help herself sometimes. And she was so, so mad.

She didn't even know why. Tad and her had fought like wild half the time. Not nearly as much as her and Mam, but that was because he was her father, and had always been the one to do most of the yelling, so she'd usually backed off with him a lot faster than she would have with her mother. It wasn't like she'd been 'Daddy's Little Princess'. Di had always been his favorite, because she was the oldest girl, and her mother was dead, and even when Mad had been bloody awful, a real legitimate little monster, Tad had let it go because he was the oldest boy, and the only boy, aside from Steffan, who she sometimes thought everyone just didn't count, because of his issues. So why did she even care that much at all?

Treva couldn't easily say she loved her parents the way she knew other kids did, and it wasn't because she'd had some awful childhood. She just had never felt that close to them, was all. They didn't understand her, and didn't try. They treated everything she did like she was always testing them, even when she was just being a kid, albeit one who could look like anyone or anything she wanted. They acted like she was such a burden sometimes. Not always. She had good memories, especially of Tad. Times when he'd swing her up on his shoulders or laugh at the faces she could make, ruffle her constantly shifting hair no matter how long she made it. He had been going to build a tree house with her and Mad. He'd promised.

She sat in a corner, pressing her burning forehead against the cold stone, and tried to remember the sound of his voice, and what he smelled like. Treva still could, to her relief. She could feel the scratch of his beard when he picked her up and carried her to bed, when she fell asleep on the couch when she was nine, and his rough hands when he tried to teach her how to properly ride her toy broom, not that she'd ever really used it much. She kept trying to cry, like she needed to somehow get it out, but nothing came out. Really, she just didn't want to go home. Who knew if she was even allowed home for Christmas. They might just make her stay with Taid and Nain again. It'd be so humiliating.

"We're going to miss the train," Di was hovering in the doorway, arms folded across her chest.

"Don't care," Treva muttered.

"Well, I do. I want to see my other family."

She meant her mum's family. Di always spent Christmas and New Years with them. Not that Treva cared. She just wished she had somewhere to escape to as well. "Then just go," she snapped. "No one cares whether or not I get off the train anyways."

Di sighed and crossed the room to her, crouching down beside her. "I care. And your mam cares too, even if she- if she made a mistake, this summer."

"She hates me."

"She doesn't hate you any more than you hate her. She was sick- mentally, she wasn't herself, and she made a mistake. She's better now. You would know if you ever read the letters she's been sending you."

"She sent me away," Treva said thickly, and to her horror, the words caught in her throat and her eyes watered painfully. She swiped at them in agitation. "She couldn't deal with it so she just sent me an' Mad away, the b***h," she sobbed it, for some reason, and screwed her eyes shut in mortification, but it felt better to use a dirty word her mother would have been aghast at. "That b***h," she said again, savagely, to make herself feel better, but it didn't do much good. "I'm her daughter, an' she- she-,"

Di pulled her away from the grimy corner and sort of half into her lap while she started to sob, silvery iron streaks of grief shooting through her paling hair. "I know, Trev. I know."

OOC:
Username

This gift I've made to haunt, while searching for infinity;
Some might say I'm wrong; I say it's my own destiny.
Let's take a chance, let's take a chance-
Let's all take a chance on something strange!
Hate, this culture I don't see...
Hate, this culture I don't breathe in.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image

The piece appeared sometime between the hours of 2 am and 3:30 am on the 5th of December

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔊𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝓗𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢

The Baron was floating casually through the school, having left his usual haunt in the Astronomy Tower. He was calmly hovering down the halls of the dungeons. It wasn't until something colorful caught his eye that he stopped. There, in paint all over the wall... was a likeness of him. Well, sort of. It depicted him as a damn hooligan! The ghost rolled his eyes, knowing only one that might've done such a thing. He just had to find the damned poltergeist. "PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVES! GET OUT HERE PEEVES!" He floated fast, now determined to find the mischievous little prankster. This time he was determined to drive the annoying spirit out of the school forever.

Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ,
ʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏsᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ,
sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴀʏ
ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴀʏ.
Sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ sᴏɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff