Bitter Sweet Symphony PrP Deb/Sleet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Debrutsid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image

Drusilla: "So what? You'd have preferred children with a family member of yours!?" She questioned, even as his claws found her face. Uncaring, so long as her own racked and gouged in to his face.

"Do tell, how is it I'm a whore?!" She shouted, while curling her claws inward. She was looking to do as much damage as she could to him. She hadn't seen him in quite some time and now, after that long, he's got this attitude. Someone needed to knock him down a bit.

He might want to make her face raw and rub salt in the wounds. She wanted to rip his face so flesh hung all about his face. Maybe he'd learn some manners? Though she doubted it.

Valum didn't so much as flinch as Drusilla's claws found his face. One razor sharp claw tore through the soft flesh of his eyelid but he kept his attack on her face. He would heal, as they always healed. But at this instance all he wanted was to tear that pretty face from her, it would make it so much easier for him to destroy her completely after that. To snap that curvy body in half and eat the flesh from her bones. Yes, making her less pretty would make his life easier. He hated her being able to pull such a strong reaction from him. Hated her feminine wiles that she wasn't evenly truly using. He hated that weakness she found in him.

"I regret ever allowing you to contaminate my bloodline. I should have never thought to improve upon what was already perfect. And your the whore who wavered my thoughts enough to create such weakness of my own blood." Valum twisted his body as her nails dug deep in his face, catching his lip and slicing it open as she had his eyelid.

He growled, dropping his body a little to shove his shoulder beneath her, lifting her into the air, with one smooth movement before twisting and spinning his body, so he could better launch her off him and hopefully crashing into a nearby tree.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:24 am
If he was so perfect how was she so easily able to rile him? Honestly, she didn't even try her hardest to do so! He was easy to rile up, even when she didn't try she managed to. Such an easy demon to upset and unbalance, though she was sure he was unbalanced since birth. She'd just sort of come to that belief, and hadn't spoken it yet for him to hear.

Pulling herself from the ground, where she'd been thrown by him, she spit blood from her mouth. Wiping at her lips, she growled low, something sounding like a cross between a growl and a purr coming from her.

"Perfect, only if you think insanity to be perfection." She snapped, giving something of a twisted smile to go with her words. "At least I can claim a stable mind!" She may be loud, she may enjoy a good fight/battle when all manner of chaos was going on all around but she was stable/ Such chaos going on around a good heated fight could serve as a good distraction to the opposing side, not to mention it added to what was surely an already good adrenalin rush.

Clicking her claws, and stalking toward him, she licked her bottom lip slowly. Tasting her own blood, swishing the taste about in her mouth for a moment. "A whore...funny. I've not found another demon worthy of my time, nor of any interest to me. You should be flattered I found you to be so...worthy of my time." Unlike her sister, Igraine, she had taste and standards. She wouldn't lay with any fae and produce worthless children. She would protect her bloodline, and had done so thus far.

A scoffing sound emitted from her. "At least the children didn't come out mad like you." Circling now, slowly. Tail trailing behind her. The white tip, moving back and forth. Ignoring blood which dripped down her face, from open gashes left by his claws, she took note of the damage she'd bestowed upon the other.

"If you find a child, or grandchild, of ours weak then you should train it out of them. Or do you simply punish what you find is weak, and not set out to fix it?" She questioned finally. Verrin was not weak, of that she knew. She had raised him well. He had his manners but he also enjoyed inflicting pain, especially upon that demon always around him. Verrin had started with animal torture and killing young. He'd not had the opportunity to be in a battle as she'd had.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces