Submit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 pm
Oh yes. That's true, heart. Theirs aren't able to custom with edits unless it's a god/dess. You can go to shops to get little editted things added on later, but the shop as a whole is more on color only customs.

can i make a side comment though? It might just be the way i'm reading some of the comments in a lot of these threads; but it seems at times that it's like. The responses to when people make suggestions of ideas are often met with hostility or condescending answers. I mean.. if people are just posting a suggestion.. then it's only an idea or suggestion.. and they aren't trying to tell anyone it has to happen or anything. heart the whole point of a feedback forum is a place for people to discuss ideas or thoughts on shop related stuff. everyone might not always agree, but we can all still agree to disagree like grown up civil folks. :3 heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:46 pm
I don't really think it is hostility [at times anyway], but at times it is just some people getting tired of having to argue the same things over and over again like it is a continuous spinning wheel. XD

If you wish to work out an idea for a Master Custom thing and present it then I suppose you could try, but please not the idea has been discussed before, but never answered.

Here is the original thread with all the suggestions people put in: [X]

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:14 pm
Well I think the issue is, it's not helpful to say "no, this is bad." It's better to say "This isn't going to work for these following reasons"

And a lot of the ideas I see are for freebies, or chances to get more horses out there. And they aren't BAD. But there's not much time or space, because the demand is so high. Colorists are just always swamped.  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff