86%  [ 19 ]
No.
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 pm
I don't know if this suggestion has been made before, so I'm just going to state anyways.

I am suggesting that the mane styles to be updated. I noticed some styles were given out for the Christmas Event and I heard that the mane/tail styles would be regulated into the shop; that they weren't customized hair. It would be nice to see all the styles available to look at for future customs.

Also another suggestion is to have all images viewable in customs instead of having to click the images; make a viewable and smaller banner. When I clicked on the images my computer software would not allow me to see them; blocked.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:28 pm
I'd like to see the mane/tail styles updated (seems like seathi have some new hair dos too that aren't listed... and batwalkers... and alternate kelpi/kirin lines for mares...) but I would rather keep the thumbnail banners that are clicked to get to the full images. @_@ It would make the page immense if everything was in full size... and I don't want to have to scroll down past a ton of cerynei, flutter, and wind images if I'm looking for say... mers.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:35 pm
Well, for that possibility maybe it is possible to include each species on different threads in a separate forum made specifically to show the lines you know?

SOQ LINES FORUM:

Skinwalkers in one thread.
Mers/seathi on one.
Wings one
Angeni one.
etc

Even then if the images are down graded in size it shouldnt be that big of an issue.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:57 pm
I still think that'd be an inconvenience for most people. We'd need... what? Ten different customs threads for that? That's a bit excessive.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:07 pm
Maybe llike the custom information thread we already have, we could ahve just one giant line emporium for questers and the like to browse for different styles.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:11 pm
... not really no its just a click away, I dont see the inconvenience. its just like everything else in the guild multiple threads and links. Its not really that much of a big deal considering the whole guild belongs to SOQ.

Each thread could talk about the species, the rules for each one and such instead of having it lumped into one or two posts making it look like one giant read.

Having specific thread pertaining to each soquili could make it more interesting.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:26 pm
Except that... for people with slow connections, having to go through multiple threads full of giant images would be hellish. Right now we have an efficient thread with all the information in one place. Lately it seems like the shop staff have been making an effort to make things less complicated. I think that making a new sprawling subforum like this would be a step backwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:28 pm
Pretty sure staff said a while back that new hairstyles were going to be implemented in the future?

EDIT: Yeah, it was brought up in a meeting by Bee who said it may or may not happen and if it does it won't be for a while.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 am
I don't think the discussion was are new hairstyles going to be released, but that there are new stock hair styles already released and the customs thread hasn't been updated with them yet. Which effectively means that people can't use them in their custom Soq. Like there are templated bat-walkers and such now, but it hasn't been put up in the custom forum in the guild. I agree this SHOULD be updated. I'd like to see the alternate kirin lines for females!

I also agree, having one thread per species gets too complex. You'd have mountains of small posts, and it would be harder to compare one species to another (loading multiple pages versus just one). Plus all the information is there in an organised way so it's all easy to find. As for each thread talking about the species etc... there is already one big thread describing each species, AND their cross-breeds in the RP guide. It is nice and organised at the moment, it would be bad to try to split it into too many threads. I also like the current click the banner and get taken to the big image, because having that many big images in one thread would kill some people's internet speeds.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 am
Phail Ninja
I don't think the discussion was are new hairstyles going to be released, but that there are new stock hair styles already released and the customs thread hasn't been updated with them yet. Which effectively means that people can't use them in their custom Soq. Like there are templated bat-walkers and such now, but it hasn't been put up in the custom forum in the guild. I agree this SHOULD be updated. I'd like to see the alternate kirin lines for females!

I got the new long braided style that was used with the plushie event Soquili, on my twin customs a while ago. Just because the pictures haven't been updated, doesn't mean you can't request them.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:08 am
Yeah, but if you don't know what the new styles are, you don't always have that option. Like there could be some templated style I've never noticed, which would fit a custom idea really well and such.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:58 pm
Lunar is correct, just because a template isn't listed, doesn't mean you can't request it in a custom.

Phail is also correct, the guide to templates is out of date. I shall bring this up next meeting and perhaps we can find someone that can update it so it'll be accurate again. ;3  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces