Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Slytherin Corridor Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

A narrow, dreary corridor leads into the Slytherin Common Room from behind the walls of the dungeon corridor, only once the password has been spoken may access be given. It's walls are cold and barren, save for the occasional torces to light the way, and not a single crack besmirches the grand stature of the dungeons within Hogwarts Castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Mira made her way through the dungeon and came up to the a wall. Halting to a stop she turned around to make sure all the 1st years made it. Once she was sure they were all there, "Okay, I hope you all remembered the way here because you will have to get out to go to class. Now this is very important, to enter you must be at this particular spot in the wall and say the password very clearly." She grew a devious smirk and looked at Slange, "This year the password is Parseltongue, remember it or you wont be able to get in, and not all of the upperclassmen will be so kind to let you in." as she said the password the wall opened up and Mira entered with the 1st years behind her.

~Translation~ {{{"..."}}}
User Image

((All First Year Students Please Follow Me To The Slytherin Common Room))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler walked into the Slytherin Corridor, he knew the Slytherin commmon room was here somewhere. He reached into his bag and pulled out a dung bomb. He chucked it as far as he could. It burst across the floor. Reaching in his bag he pulled out another and did the same. He repeated the action until all 5 dungbombs he had brought had burst in the hall. They Corridor now stank and he knew the Slytherin's would have to walk through it to there common room, until Stayne cleaned it up anyway.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

Mood:Dear God!
With:Some Gryffindor

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri was walking through the Slytherin corridor, looking around for something to do when the foulest of all stenches rushed into her nostrils. She covered her nose and her mouth and looked around trying to figure out where the stench was coming from, and then she noticed a boy dropping dung bombs around. She sighed when she realised that she was going to be forced to punish the boy, she flicked her wrist at him and watched as his back slammed into the wall closest to where he had been standing.”What exactly do you think you're doing?” She hadn't been in the best of moods since coming back to Hogwarts and the smell certainly wasn't helping. She was going to be forced to put the fear of god in this kid.

What if I told you to read between the lies
And I was never really by your side
What if I told you I've felt it for a while
And I was never really
I was never really in your life

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Tyler was blasted against the wall. Dammit! he thought. He hadn't noticed the professor there when he had done this. Despite his fear of getting punished he couldn't help but smirk. "A little redecorating for the Slytherins" he said.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

Mood:Dear God!
With:Some kid

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri was in a poor enough mood without dung bombs and without children being smart with her. She could stand when Dante was because he was obviously joking. This kid was obviously just being disrespectful, and Eleri was in no mood to put up with it. ”That certainly sounds like fun. It sounds like even more fun for me to take twenty points from Gryffindor for the dung bombs, and then another ten points for your disrespect of a professor.” She smiled slightly at the boy, and strangely enough she enjoyed the feeling of punishing a student. She never had to punish her students, and so this was the first time she'd gotten to punish someone. "I think I'd like to add a detention as well."

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

Tyler smirk faltered when the Professor gave his punishment. He looked up at the Professor. Whoa she is not one to be messed with he thought. "Fine" Tyler sighed.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image

Mood:Oooh, so proud of myself
With:This kid that I just punished

Eleri couldn't help but feel a little better after using her power for the first time. It almost made her forget how terrible of a mood she had been put in by everything that was happening, and the smell that was still flying through the air. ”We'll have so much fun together.” She smiled at the young boy, trying to figure out what she was going to do with him once she had him in detention. Her excitement got the best of her and the cup that she'd been holding in her hand exploded. That was the second time she'd blown something up without meaning to in less than a day, she was going to have to figure something out.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

Tyler simply nodded at the Professors comment. when the Professors cup exploded he got splashed by water. He blinked and laughed "That was awesome Professor!" he said.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Mood:I am winning
With:This kid

Eleri sighed when the kid found the exploding cup cool, she certainly hated that it'd done that. ”I guess the baby likes blowing things up...” She muttered, mostly to herself but she was sure that the Gryffindor had heard it, and if his excitement about the cup was any indicator she might want to pitch her class to him. Then again, this was the same kid she'd just caught putting dung bombs in a hallway. That wasn't really the type of kid she wanted to teach how to blow things up without the use of a wand.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

Tyler blinked and frowned "I am not a baby" he said. "Now my sister she is a baby not even a year old yet" he said. He looked the Professor straight in the eye.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image

Mood:Damn.
With:This kid who now knows there's a bun a toasting.

Eleri hadn't realised that what she said could have been taken the wrong way. She certainly hadn't meant to call the young boy a baby, she didn't like insulting people. It didn't matter what they had done to her, she never wanted to stoop that low. ”Not you. My baby, it's been messing with my magic.” Eleri quickly shut her mouth when she realised that she'd told the boy that she was pregnant. She hadn't meant to tell anyone except for her kids until she started showing.

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:17 am
User Image

Tyler blinked "Oh" he said he could tell this Professor was upset on him knowing. "Professor I won't tell anyone if you don't want people to know." he said.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:04 am
User Image

Mood:Damn.
With:This kid who now knows there's a bun a toasting.

Eleri nodded at the boy when he suggested not telling anyone. Maybe he wasn't that bad... She quickly shook that thought from her head, not wanting to seem weak. She needed to prove to herself that she could do it more than to anyone else.”That would be great...You should also think about wandless magic for an elective, if of course you're old enough and can behave."

And I was never really

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Tyler looked up at the Professor. "Will do Professor." he said "Wandless Magic huh? Can't say I know anything about that. Might look into it" he said.

The Dungeon

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces