Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Slytherin Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:16 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven rolled her eyes at his smirk and muttered something that sounded like, "Don't push it," but nodded after a moment's hesitation. She hadn't taken Healing, mostly out of spite, as both her older sisters had. Reflecting back on that, she wanted to hit thirteen year old Morven, because it really could have come in handy. Anyways, if he could heal it she wouldn't have to cover it up with makeup or explain it away. Making sure no one saw the scarring on her forearm from the bite was hard enough sometimes. In the right light it was especially prominent, and she'd accepted that it probably wasn't ever going to go away.

She held her breath while he pressed his wand to her cheek, and felt the skin knitting itself back together. It was an odd sensation, but didn't really hurt. She felt her cheek with the back of her hand and confirmed for herself that it was in fact healed. "Thanks." She took his hand, ignoring how warm it was compared to her own, and the fact that it was larger as well, and got to her feet, ignoring the protesting of her legs. Morven pretended her reluctance to let go of his hand was because it was warming her own, and figured if he wanted he could easily let go himself. She hardly had a death grip on him.

"That sounds preferable, actually," she said frankly, because as much as she'd wanted her bed previously, at the moment a fire and Seymour now sounded better. No. Okay, yes. She shoved her internal bickering aside to focus on what else he was talking about, with a hopeful sort of look on his face that she'd swear up and down was not endearing. "I like chocolate better than tea anyways," Morven found herself saying, the corners of her mouth twitching up into what might have been a tired smile, "And I don't know. Depends on how good you are at sharing a couch." Well, bluntness had to be good for something, and, as far as plans went, crashing on a couch next to Seymour Benjamin Ryans, while objectively not the 'best plan ever', definitely wasn't the worst. Far from it.

OOC:
Quote:

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:25 am
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < Outside the Slytherin Common Room >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Benjamin shrugged when Morven muttered a warning of something like 'don't push it' when he asked about her recognizing his shag-worthiness. However, she took his hand and thanked him for the healing, and Benjamin couldn't help but look down at her hand still holding his when she had already gotten up. He didn't bother letting go as Morven hadn't, and somewhere in the back of his head Benjamin had to wonder if he should appologize to Timothy for constantly making fun of him for being content to only hold Mira's hand. Holding the hand of the girl you liked was nice, even if in this case for Benjamin, Morven's hand was like ice and dirty, and somewhat rough. Or it was rougher than a stereotypical girl's hand was portrayed. Of course Morven was far from stereotypical. Well, she had a bit of a temper which redheads supposedly had more than most, but that temper of hers just made her hotter if you asked Benjamin.

"I think tea is supposed to be healthier," Benjamin said shaking his head, his grin growing at Morven's agreement. When Morven added that it depended on how good he was at sharing a couch, Benjamin replied, "Don't you know that I'm awesome at anything I want to be? Besides, you totally are allowed to use my lap as a pillow or whatever too... after all, Gatita, don't cats like to curl up in people's laps?" Benjamin added with a smirk as he lead the way into the common room, not bothering to let go of Morven's hand and half tempted to take the other... even if they were freezing. At least she could make use of his warmth right? Actually her being cold might be more of a reason to get her snuggled up closer to him, since she seemed over the whole contemplating hexing or killing him (at least for the moment).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:44 am
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Slytherin Corridor
                                                                Who am I with? Firsties...
                                                                What am I doing? Leading them down to the Common Room.
                                                                What am I thinking? Yes, almost home free!
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Jesse sighed mentally as he reached the common room entrance. Thankfully nothing had happened, and it looked like there wasn't any stragglers. Which, he was honestly thankful for. He turned to look at the first years and gave a half-grin to them. "And now we're finally at the common room entrance. Please remember this spot in the wall, as there's really no visible indication of where it is. The password for the common room is 'Basilisk venom' so please remember that. Don't give it out to other people not in the house, since that will end up with not only you, but the person you told it to in trouble. Now, come on so I can show you the inside." He led the group into the common room through the fissure in the wall that opened up at the sound of the password.

OOC: Next post is in the Common Room

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image
                                                                Nah, you don't know me
                                                                Lightning above and a fire below me
                                                                You cannot catch me, cannot hold me
                                                                You cannot stop, much less control me

Where am I? Slytherin Corridor
                                                                Who am I with? First Years
                                                                What am I doing? Opening up the Common Room
                                                                What am I thinking? Almost there, now I just have to get them in there and I can go see Elli.
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Jesse stopped in front of the common room entrance, waiting for the students to catch up. He did a quick head count, and ensured everyone was present before he addressed the first years again. "And now we're finally at the common room entrance. Please remember this spot in the wall, as there's really no visible indication of where it is. The password for the common room is 'Basilisk venom' so please remember that. Don't give it out to other people not in the house, since that will end up with not only you, but the person you told it to in trouble. Now, come on so I can show you the inside." He led the group into the common room through the fissure in the wall that opened up at the sound of the password.

OOC:

When it rains, it pours
                                                                When the floodgates open, brace your shores
                                                                That pressure don't care, it breaks your doors
                                                                Say it's all you can take, better take some more

Vampire Toy

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

OliMcD

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:49 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Dungeon Staircase → Slytherin Corridor

Coming to the Slytherin Corridor, Ray was kind of wondered why they had to have what seemed like the darkest corridor in the entire castle. Pushing the thought aside he was pretty sure finding the hallway wouldn't be overly difficult on his own. Now the common room was the tough part. He made a mental not of where the entrance was but it was pretty hard to notice. Talk about hidden. 'Basilisk Venom.' He thought before the wall opened up to reveal the common room. 'That's cool...' Although, he'd never admit it out loud.

(Exit to Slytherin Common Room)

Status: Happy, the hat got it right. Curious...
                                                  With: Fellow housemates... First Years, Jesse

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:02 pm
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Fourth Year ~ Pure Blood
Chaser ~ Youngest of Three

User Image
Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Sixth Year ~ Beater
Dating Timothy Whitethorne (née Cherri)

User Image Location: Slytherin Corridor

Grace had been so excited she hadn't even gone upstairs. She figured that she could tell Dakota later and Mira was far more important. Sadly she hadn't found her in the great hall so her best bet was hanging around the Slytherin corridor until her sister showed up. Sure enough the moment Mira had walked out of the Slytherin common room she found her younger sister sitting in the hallway against the wall.

"Mira!" Grace shouted standing up and racing over with excitement filled with delight. "Grace...? How long have you been down here? Better yet why are you down here?" Mira question in confusion. Ravenclaws never came done to the Slytherin corridor. That's why it was called the Slytherin corridor.

Grace blinked at Mira's question for a moment before answering her brightly. "Not long, since Ravenclaw try-outs at least. I wanted to come talk to you. I made the Quidditch team first string." She told her thoroughly delighted. Mira could tell that her sister came straight from try-outs just by what she was wearing. "That's great Grace. You can tell me all about it upstairs." She told her with a small smile. The last place she wanted to talk was near the Slytherin common room. She didn't need people talking about her. "Sure." Grace agreed following Mira upstairs. Only to talk all about the try-outs as they did so.

(Exit)

Grace

Wearing: Try-out Clothes
_________

Mira

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform
_________

With: Each other...
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:59 am
I don’t know what I ever wanted...
You got a front, well, you better flaunt it.
Ate a piece of the devil’s body-
The face of the devil follows me.
Every day it feels like I’m running;
And I’m headed straight for the blaze!
And I can breathe when I’m underwater!
And I’m ready with a finger on the trigger!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFifth YearPurebloodAdoptedPrefect

Vio carefully led the way down the narrow torchlit corridor leading to the Common Room entrance; it wasn't very wide, so as small as the first years were, within a few years they probably wouldn't all be able to walk down it at once. She paused in front of the door. "This is the entrance to the Common Room. Try not to forget where this corridor is; you don't want to spend all your time wandering around in the dungeons looking for it during your first week here. Yes, I know there's no door. Basilisk venom," she uttered clearly, turning back to face the wall, and a fissure opened up, wide enough for a person to pass through. "Charming password, isn't it?" That might have been a bit sarcastic. From what she'd read, basilisks sounded supremely unpleasant, and she had no idea what genius had proposed that as a password. At least it wasn't 'pureblood' or 'the Dark Lord will rise again', the blonde thought, trying not to roll her eyes. "That said, do not tell anyone not in this house the password. You'll both end up in trouble." With that, she led the way into the Common Room.

OOC:
((next post will be in Slytherin Common Room))
Red Hot Missy

TwilightButterflies

Violet the Maestro

Yukina101

Who’s that girl, who’s that girl?
She’s only special in secret...
And she’s got her own familiar spirits.
Something inside of her rises and she knows;
Destruction makes the world burn brighter.
When the wind takes 'em all, away from here-
When the sorrow is all gone, buried in the snow-
When the wolves howl their song, and the whole earth is done.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPath to the Common Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExasperated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α f я α ι ∂ тσ ℓσѕє ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ αи∂ ¢ α υ g н т υρ ιи тнιѕ ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ т ι м є, ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ в я є α т н, ι тнιик ι'νє т н σ υ g н т муѕєℓf тσ ∂ є α т н xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαѕ в σ я и ωιтнσυт тнιѕ f є α я, иσω σ и ℓ у тнιѕ ѕєємѕ ¢ ℓ є α я xxxxxx
                                                          ι иєє∂ тσ м σ ν є, ι иєє∂ тσ f ι g н т, ι иєє∂ тσ ℓ σ ѕ є муѕєℓf т σ и ι g н т xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori lead the first year students down the stairs and into the corridor, finally coming to a halt in front of the wall that opened into the Slytherin Common Room. She turned to look at them all, arms crossed. "This wall hides the Common Room entrance. Try hard to remember it, because you'll have a hell of a time getting to bed at night if you don't, and the professors don't generally accept "I can't find the entrance" as an excuse for why you're breaking curfew. The current password to get in is Re'em Blood," she paused, having spoken the words loud enough that the wall opened for them. "If you can't remember the password, you have a couple of options; wait for someone nice enough to let you in, or guess. Personally, I think guessing isn't all that hard. There's a ninety percent chance it has something to do with snakes, or dark magic, or blood. Not joking. Just start going through the terms in your Defense Against the Dark Arts book and you're bound to find it eventually." Sighing, she gestured for them to follow her inside the Common room, already wishing this was done. Just a bit longer, though, she reminded herself. And next year it'd be the new prefect's job to worry about this.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ¢σиfυѕє∂ ωнαт ι т н σ υ g н т ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg ι f є ℓ т
                                                          xxxxxx ¢σиfυѕє ωнαт ι f є є ℓ ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg тнαт'ѕ я є α ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι тяιє∂ тσ ѕ є ℓ ℓ му ѕ σ υ ℓ ℓαѕт и ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx f υ и и у, нє ωσυℓ∂и'т єνєи т α к є α в ι т є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

Diamond Wales

kiska166

Lotus of the East

Xistund

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

YOᑌᑎGᕮᖇ TᗯIᑎᖇᗩᐯᕮᑎᑕᒪᗩᗯ ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ

Connor had been in search of the library for what seemed to be several hours. He'd found someone that seemed to know his way around, but he was yelling about knights and wyverns... What the heck were wyverns? The boy filed that away, determined to do some research. The guy had told him it was further downstairs, though, so Connor went down all the stairs, trying to figure out just where exactly the elusive library was. Honestly, he felt a bit stupid for going alone, but Colton was taking a nap, and Connor really wanted some peace to review his notes. Now he was somewhere chilly, his usually comforting sweater not quite blocking out the chill of the air. He bit his lip, but kept walking down the hall, cane clicking in front of him.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Aʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Sʜɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ

Devlyn Maycry

{OoC}

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                      Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                      I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                      They wanna make me their
                                                      queen
                                                      And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                      saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan was happily chatting with a dungeon snake when she noticed a boy wandering around lost. From the looks of his cane and the lost look on his face, he was the blind twin.... Connor. She had met a blind person once. He'd been 80 and a friend of her bookman, but he was still blind. He'd been rather nice. He had enjoyed her talks about snakes. She always had tended to like muggles more than wizards. Wizards were too obsessed with blood and names and other crap she could care less about. She gently picked up the dungeon snake, hissing to it something about being friends, before walking over to the boy. "Connor right? You look lost? You didn't follow instructions from Peeves did you?" It would be just like Peeves to send some poor blind boy stumbling into the dungeons. She could imagine it. "I'm Rowan by the way. Rowan Yaxley. You've probably been told I'm a b***h by now. Which is only like 50% true." "More like 75% if you ask me" The snake on her arm hissed at her. She rolled her eyes at it but shrugged. "What do you know? We only met like 20 minutes ago." She hissed back before glancing back at Connor.

They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                      And there's an
                                                      old man sitting on the throne
                                                      saying I should
                                                      probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                      Oh, all of these
                                                      minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                      If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Connor was listening closely for any sign of someone that might be able to help him find his way.... anywhere at this point. He figured he might have to try and find the stairs again, and maybe just settle for getting back to his common room. The only problem was... he didn't know where he was now. When he heard someone walk closer, the boy nervously pushed his glasses higher on his nose. When the person spoke, he connected it to a voice of one of the others in his year. She asked about Peeves and directions, and he flushed. "I-I am Connor, yes. And Peeves... is he a knight? I think he was in a painting... but that is silly, isn't it? Either way, some knight talking about wyverns gave me directions to the library." He grinned a bit, thinking it a very silly circumstance. "I do think I'm quite lost, it's humid down here, which wouldn't be good for masses of books." After he shut himself up, she identified herself as Rowan Yaxley. Yaxley... She then claimed she was a b***h, though only halfway so. The boy let out a nervous chuckle, nodding. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Rowan. And I'm quite certain you're lovely. I don't go by rumors or name calling, so you'll have to forgive." He bowed his head down, and listened as she made odd hissing noises. Perhaps it was a nervous tic of some sort? "You... you're a twin too, right? Or maybe a triplet. I know there's other Yaxleys in our year." He tilted his head in her direction, thinking it would be cool to meet another twin that wasn't Colton.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

Devlyn Maycry

{OoC}

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

They wanna make me their
                                                      queen

She raised an eyebrow when he asked if Peeves was a knight. "No Peeves is a poltergeist, but the knight painting... I think my cousin warned me about him. He likes to joke around and play pranks almost as bad as Peeves does." The library was definitely not in the dungeon. The little knight was a real jerk apparently. Getting a poor blind boy lost. That was just rude. And Rowan would know rude. She'd grown up with a family of rude people. "The library is definitely not in the dungeon. You're right the humidity would be terrible for the books. "

The snake in her hands hissed at her casually, interrupting her. "Well are you going to introduce me or not Rowan. I thought you liked us snakes. Rowan blinked, glancing at the snake and grinned sheepishly. "This is Bailey by the way. He's a snake. I'm a parseltongue. So I was having a nice chat with him before I saw you." She held the snake out so he could feel if he wanted. When he asked about her siblings, she nodded, before realizing he couldn't see. Duh! "Triplet. Darian and Tiernan are my sisters. I also have a cousin Micah who's a Hufflepuff prefect. And my other cousin graduated a while back. His name is Ashley."

And there's an
                                                      saying I should
                                                      Oh, all of these

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Connor looked a bit worried when told that Peeves was a poltergeist. Weren't those the demon possessed ghosts in horror films? Maybe this school did have some dark history. Though apparently her cousin had given warning about the knight playing tricks too. "So avoid Peeves and the knight painting? Got it." He nodded, a bit annoyed that he'd been fooled by a painting. She did agree the humidity would be terrible for books, though, so he felt a little bit better. He'd be confused if they housed books here, because they'd likely just fall apart. When he heard the hissing again, he turned his head a bit, trying to figure out where it was coming from. Rowan said it was coming from Bailey, a snake. "You have a pet snake? And... don't mind me asking, but what's a Parseltongue? It's not a word I'm familiar with." He felt his cheeks heat up, radiating a bit of warmth in the chilly corridor. She was talking with the snake, apparently, so perhaps it was a magical skill. He grinned when she said she was a triplet, then had cousins in the older years. "I don't have any cousins. Both my parents are only kids, and I've only got one sibling. I do have a dog, though. You'll get to meet her next year." He grinned, finally feeling a bit more relaxed. The boy pushed his glasses into his hair, eyes closed, but still conveying his happiness.

Devlyn Maycry

{OoC}

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

They wanna make me their
                                                      queen

Rowan blinked and shook her head. "Oh no, Bailey isn't my pet. He's just a snake that lives in the dungeons. I do have 4 pet snakes, but they're at home this year because the stupid school rules don't allow first years to have dangerous pets." She rolled her eyes at that. Her snakes were not dangerous! Unless she asked them to be. They were her best friends beyond her sisters, and now they were all alone at home with nothing but her parents who didn't know them like her. She gently draped Bailey around her neck. "Parseltongue. Its a genetic trait that runs in some magical families. It means I can speak snake. Well snake, runespore. Anything snakey. Almost all Yaxley's are parseltongues... cept Micah. She's the odd one out." She nodded at the mention of a dog. "That's cool. I've never met a dog. Not really. I've seen them of course, but you know never really met one. My best friend has a cat that he keeps around his book shop to hunt the mice and rodents that like to chew his books."

And there's an
                                                      saying I should
                                                      Oh, all of these

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Connor perked up at the thought that the snake wasn't Rowan's pet. She said she had four snakes at her house, but the school wasn't allowing her to bring them. "You have four snakes? That seems like it would be fun. Can... can you hold them? Mum said we weren't supposed to hold snakes, in case they were dangerous. Sadie likes to find them, though." He grinned sheepishly, half wondering if she'd let him hold a snake. He knew they were scaly, but he'd never pet something with scales, apart from a fish once in the ocean. When Rowan explained that her family could talk to snakes, his jaw dropped in amazement. "That is so neat. I imagine it would come in handy too, sometimes. You'd be good on our family hiking trips!" He chuckled, pondering her as an addition to their trip. He imagined her wearing snakes like jewelry and the thought made him grin. When she said she'd never met a dog, Connor gasped quietly. "Next year, I promise! You'll meet Sadie, that's my dog, and I'm sure you'll love her! She loves everyone!" He hoped she might become a friend... and for more than just meeting Sadie and snakes.

Devlyn Maycry

{OoC}

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items