Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Slytherin Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:53 am
User ImageUser Image

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                      Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                      I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                      They wanna make me their
                                                      queen
                                                      And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                      saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan nodded her head. "Of course I can hold them. They're not very dangerous when I can talk to them and understand them. If they're angry or grumpy or in a bad mood they'll tell me to leave them alone." She grinned and gently lifted Bailey from her shoulders and held him out with one hand, while her other hand gently took his free hand and guided it towards Bailey. "Here you can hold Bailey. He won't bite. And he's just a corn snake anyways so he's not poisonous."

"Why are you handing me to a mudblood Rowan? Rowan rolled her eyes. "Call him a mudblood again and I'll lock you in one of these rooms and never come back to let you out." She hissed back. And she was almost positive the snake rolled its eyes. Of course that was impossible, but Bailey seemed to take her threat seriously, as he didn't mention any slurs again, and instead slithered along from her hand onto Connor's and wrapped himself through his fingers. She grinned when he said he'd introduce her to his dog next year.

I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                      They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                      And there's an
                                                      old man sitting on the throne
                                                      saying I should
                                                      probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                      Oh, all of these
                                                      minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                      If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:17 am
User ImageUser Image

YOᑌᑎGᕮᖇ TᗯIᑎᖇᗩᐯᕮᑎᑕᒪᗩᗯ ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ

Connor thought it was super cool that Rowan could hold any of the snakes that allowed. "So if they don't want to be held, they just tell you? I mean, that's cool. I wish I could talk to animals... but with my luck it'd be worms or something." He chuckled, but stopped when he heard the girl shuffle about. he jolted a bit when she grabbed his free hand and pulled it closer to her. She said he could hold Bailey and that the snake wouldn't bite. The snake and the girl hissed at each other, then Connor looked shocked when he felt the snake rub over his fingers. After a second, the boy smiled brightly. "This is so cool, Rowan! And it doesn't feel like what I thought it would. Actually, it's really neat!" He hurried to close down his cane, then used his left hand to feel the snake some more. It was odd, surely, but it was so fascinating that the boy didn't mind the oddity. Perhaps the snake enjoyed him too?

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Aʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Sʜɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ

Devlyn Maycry

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image
fifth year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson followed Savannah down into the dungeons. He thought back to his first trip into these cold corridors. He had been so arrogant, a real tough guy type, and now he was still the same kid, but he was going to at least try to understand how these kids were feeling. Some would be excited, some would be nervous, but he figured a lot of them would be similar to the tough little Kyson of yesteryear. Nodding to Savannah, he took the lead at the front of the group. "Alright First Years, listen up. This corridor will lead you to our Common Room. I'm sure you've heard rumors about how cool it is, being under the lake and all, and I can assure you that all of those rumors are one hundred percent true. We have the sickest Common Room in the entire school, okay." He continued down the hall, stopping at the wall that opened into the Slytherin Common Room. "Behind this wall is our next destination. Not just anyone can get in. We have a password. Natus magnus." As he said those words, the wall opened up behind him. "Don't forget the password, or we'll leave you out in the dungeons to wander hopelessly until you happen upon another classmate that will take pity on you. Let's move," he ended, leading them all into the Common Room.

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                                  Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                                  Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                                  I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                                  Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                                  I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: next post is here

Diamond Wales

murruelereuset

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

Caithre

Semper Leo

nivupuchii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:12 pm
Here comes a thought that might alarm me
What someone said and how it harmed me
Something I did that failed to be charming
Things that I said are suddenly swarming
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

αɢє 15 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιғтн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty led her following of firsties down the staircase into the darkening corridor that lead to the common room. When they made it to the opening it took her a few seconds to find the specific wall but when she did she grinned and eagerly led them over to it and stopped right in front of it. "Alright gather 'round I want everyone to be able to hear this. As you can guess, this is the corridor leading to our common room. And this is our doorway!" she gestured to the wall with a small giggle. "You only need to correctly say the password facing towards the wall and it will give you passage to the common area. Be sure to remember the password and I greatly dissuade you from writing it down on anything that could possibly get lost or stolen." Caty turned facing the wall and clearly stated, "Natus magnus," and grinned as she watched the doorway opened up to lead them into the Slytherin Common Room..ஐﻬ

The Forgotten Weasley
Treva Warlow

Negative J3T
Zane Valentine

murruelecreuset
Julius Deverux

Slytherin Lord
Anna Adair

TheRealKiru
Vαvαrα Hαwkethorne

HERMESBlRD
Jack Walker

Quote:
Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch
All these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose me

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver mostly walked in silence as the two prefects led the first years to the common room. Rey was better at making small talk with them – Ollie didn’t know what to talk to them about. Besides, after his python threat, he probably made himself seem much less approachable than he really was. It wasn’t a bad thing, he supposed, since they’d leave him alone with stupid things, but the whole point of being a prefect was to help his housemates. Oh, and to have some sort of authority in a foul situation. Taking the lead from Rey, the blond turned down the hall and headed straight for the common room. “This is the entrance to our common room,” he started, turning around to face the younger kids. “Not everyone can get in, and not everyone should be able to get in. We have a password that you mustn’t share with any student who isn’t a Slytherin.” Okay, so he knew of several students in every house who had broken that rule, but no trouble had started from that yet. Natus magnus,” he spoke, stepping aside from the wall that began to reveal a hidden passage. “Follow Reyna inside.” He waited for his fellow prefect and all of the firsties to get inside before following behind them.

((OOC: Next post at the Slytherin Common Room. Do not post there until either oyehh or myself post first))

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

oyehh
Diamond Wales
murruelecreuset
The Forgotten Weasley
Graydon Ironshield
Cara MiaKitty
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

Location : Dungeon Staircase → Slytherin Corridor

Hitting the bottom of the stairs Tsubaki continued down the corridor. The corridor was narrow and dreary not a place one would want to go by choice. When the blond boy said they were at the entrance to the common room she was slightly confused. That was just a wall, right? It didn’t feel like there would be any reason to be there. Aside from the seemingly not obvious that of course was getting into the Slytherin common room.

‘So we need a password.’ Tsubaki thought, suited her just fine. ‘Natus magnus…’ That was there password. She could remember that. Watching as the hidden passage was revealed to them, she blinked. The common room was hidden that was interesting. With that she followed Reyna inside.

(Exit to Slytherin Common Room)

With: Slytherins...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                                  You're right, you certainly belong in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:12 pm
                                            「 Sorting Feast 2038 」
                                            I don't like my mind right now, stacking up problems that are so unnecessary.
                                            Wish that I could slow things down, I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic.
                                            You say that I'm paranoid, but I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me.
                                            It's not like I make the choice to let my mind stay so ******** messy!
                                            I know I'm not the center of the universe, but you keep spinning round me just the same...

·⊕· 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯
                                                                          ( PurebloodFifth Year SlytherinPrefect )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet just sighed when Phoebe seemed to be a bit strict on the first years, but he cannot blame her. It's their job after all, and usually this house always get the bad adders. Sure he's happy about his own house but Merlin, some people just wanted to give this house a bad name. They made their way to the barren corridor, lit by torches on the side. Garnet cleared his throat and looked at the first years, "And we're here in the Slytherin dungeon, though I don't really call this a dungeon. But anyway, our common room is really neat, and we're under the lake. Spooky sure, but it's nice. To go past the common room, all you need to do was look for the niche here and state the password." He turned back to look at the niche and simply spoke, "Natus Magnus."

The wall opened and grants the passage of the Slytherin room, Garnet went to give them a small smirk and nodded his head, "Easy as that, follow Phoebe in and enjoy the interior design. It's like living under water, but don't worry- the place is charmed to keep the temperature warm for us humans."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Phoebe, Slytherin First Yearw] at [Slytherin Table] »

And I drive myself crazy, thinking everything's about me.
                                            Yeah, I drive myself crazy because I can't escape the gravity.
                                            I'm holding on, why is everything so heavy?
                                            Holding on to so much more than I can carry!
                                            I keep dragging around what's bringing me down;
                                            If I just let go, I'd be set free.
                                            Holding on, why is everything so heavy?

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))
                                            ((Hello first years! Please wait for me OR Diamond Wales to post in the the common room before postin' there))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE SONG )

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
                                            Arianell Blodwen

Kungfudemoness
                                            Jeremiah Travers

murruelecreuset
                                            Caleb Devereux, Rebecca Richardson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Family Heir - Engaged

Location : Dungeon Staircase → Slytherin Corridor

Julius led the first years down to the dungeon and along the Slytherin Corridor. He stopped at a wall that seemingly led to no where. Turning back to his group of first years he spoke. “As you might have noticed this is the corridor to the Slytherin common room. This wall here is the entrance. The only way to get in is the use of a password. Be warned that you should not share this with anyone who is not in Slytherin.” He instructed. “Now the password is...”

“Natus Magnus,”
                                                  As it was spoken the wall opened showing the way. So long as they didn’t forget the password they should be fine.
                                                  “Let’s head in shall we.” Julius said before walking into the common room.

With : First Year Slytherins

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Devlyn Maycry
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Deviled Dregs
                                                  Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, all тнe paιn and ѕυғғerιng
                                                  тнere'ѕ вeaυтy ιn тнe вleedιng, aт leaѕт yoυ ғeel ѕoмeтнιng
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care enoυgн тo carry on
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

spaceSorin paused when he reached the landing, stepping aside and gesturing for the first years to continue past him, eyeing the group as they did so. He glanced at Faina, figuring that since she'd been behind him, she'd know better than he did if they'd lost anyone. Of course, it was rather hard to lose someone on such a narrow staircase, but this was Hogwarts. Stranger things had happened. When he was sure that all the first years were accounted for, he moved back to the front of the group, leading them to the common room entrance. "You'll need to pay attention now," he said drily, "the other house common rooms are marked, but ours isn't. Guess our founder thought it'd make it more of a challenge for people to break into." From everything Sorin had heard (from sources other than his own family, of course), Salazar Slytherin had been something of a paranoid b*****d. Figures that he'd make things difficult on his own students while trying to make it difficult on others.

spaceWhen they reached the entrance, he gestured somewhat sarcastically at the completely nondescript expanse of wall.
                                                  "Here's the entrance. Password is 'Natus Magnus,' so remember that unless you want to be stuck out here waiting for someone to let you in. And don't tell anyone from any of the other houses." He narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. Not that he hadn't broken that rule himself, by giving it to his sister. He had. But he was a prefect, so he supposed he should at least try to enforce the rules. Even ones he didn't intend to follow himself.

spaceThe common room entrance opened for them at the sound of the password, and Sorin gestured once more for the first years to go on ahead of him. One last chance to make sure none of them wandered off, he supposed. Once they made it into the common room, it wasn't his fault if they left and got lost. That's what he was claiming, anyway.

нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, тaĸιng ιт ғor granтed
                                                  тнe нιgнѕ and lowѕ oғ lιvιng, тo geттιng ѕecond cнanceѕ
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care aвoυт wнaт'ѕ rιgнт or wrong
                                                  ι wιѕн ѕoмeone coυld нelp мe ғιnd ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2041
                                                  wιтн - Housemates - First Years
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  Next post will be at The Slytherin Common Room

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Fuzzymelonlord

Utsuha Moon

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:27 pm

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Fuzzymelonlord

Winsome Fey

SkittyGirl826

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy lead them down to familiar corridor up to what seemed a random spot on the wall. Once he stopped he turned to talk to the first years again. “This corridor is where our common room and dorms are. It is situated under the black lake so if you watch you get to see the underwater creatures come by the window. Might even spot some merfolk.” He explained. He needed to not nerd out about the interesting creatures. But a tidbit would help the first years get used to and maybe excited about their school home. “There is no visible door so I recommend learning to find this spot well. Now to get in you need to say the password, Natus Magnus.” As he said the password the wall behind him opened up to reveal an entrance. “I expect you all keeping it secret from the other houses and don't forget it as not everyone will take pity and let you in. Now let's continue” Jeremy then entered the common room.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:57 pm
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Company
    B2
    Mood
    Disheartened

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"B2 get back here!" Momo exclaimed as she dashed down the hallways after the small white and brown kitten that seemed to be intent on making her afternoon a challenge. Of course the little kitten had been a hassle since Gerard had gifted him to her, name already decided. Apparently Gerard thought it would be funny to name the cat after Byron, saying that the kitten would be better to her than the boy would. Boy was he wrong.

Of course she didn't mind B2, he was tiny and adorable. The kitten itself was the issue for it seemed to hate her. She had several scratch marks and small bites on her arms from the little thing. She only hoped that it would get used to her soon. Though if the current escapade was anything to go by she wasn't too sure.

Thankfully she was a bit faster than the small creature and ended up scooping him up into her arms, not without minor scratching to herself. She winced a bit as he bit down on her left hand once more, trying to get her to let him go. "You know you don't have to be so mean." She muttered, attempting to get him to loosen his jaw so that it would stop hurting.

宿
                                                            姿

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            OOC
                                                            Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:21 pm
    User ImageUser Image

wнo'ѕ тo ĸnow ιғ yoυr ѕoυl wιll ғade aт all
                                            тнe one yoυ ѕold тo ғool тнe world
                                            yoυ loѕт yoυr ѕelғ-eѕтeeм along тнe way

spaceWhen Byron turned the corner to head towards the Common Room, he very nearly turned right back around on his heel and went back the way he came. He was not at all in the mood to deal with his betrothed, not after the holidays. This year there had been no drama, thankfully, but he couldn't help but be reminded of the year before. But, just as he was about to turn away, he noticed she seemed to be having some... difficulty. With... was that a cat? He frowned slightly. He didn't remember Momo having a cat. And certainly not one that was so ill-behaved.

spaceTorn between curiosity and a desire to avoid whatever was happening, he debated for a long moment. Eventually, however, his desire to not completely ruin his own life won out and he decided to see if she needed some help wrangling the creature. Sighing and running a hand through his hair, he approached with quick, agitated steps.
                                            "Do you need help with that?" he asked, sounding exasperated. He already regretted asking. He could see the claw marks on Momo's arms, and had no desire to acquire any of his own. But hell, they'd probably still have the damn cat when they got married, so he ought to get used to it.

and yoυ ѕнoυld ĸnow тнaт тнe lιeѕ won'т нιde yoυr ғlawѕ
                                            no ѕenѕe ιn нιdιng all oғ yoυrѕ
                                            yoυ gave υp on yoυr dreaмѕ along тнe way

wнere - Outside the Common Room
                                            wнen - January 2043
                                            wιтн - Momo
                                            - ooc -
                                            blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:31 pm
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Company
    Who you're with
    Mood
    How you feel

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You are the ocean’s gray waves, destined to seek
                                                            Life beyond the shore just out of reach
                                                            Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
                                                            The path is yours to climb

Momo winced a bit as B2 just then decided to pull his teeth out of her hand to glance curiously at the new comer, he seems more interested in the Byron than in continuing his assault. "Ah, nope! I'm fine!" She quickly reassured. She didn't need B2 attacking Byron too, that would just make this day go from bad to worse. "The little guy is just a bit rowdy sometimes. Isn't that right buddy?" Her gaze left Byron to glance at the small white and brown cat in her arms...just as he clawed her again causing a small gasp to escape her grasp and ran towards Byron. "B2 come on little dude..."

To her surprise though, the small kitten didn't instantly claw or attack Byron in anyway. He simply sniffed at his feet for a moment, his tail flicking back and forth as he curiously did his best to examine Byron. After a moment the small cat made a decision to rub himself against Byron's leg, purring. Momo was stunned, her mouth literally hung open as she watched this display. "I....you have got to be kidding me."

In the white light, a hand reaches through
                                                            A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
                                                            Waking dreams fade away,
                                                            Embrace the brand-new day

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            OOC
                                                            Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:25 pm
    User ImageUser Image

wнo'ѕ тo ĸnow ιғ yoυr ѕoυl wιll ғade aт all
                                            тнe one yoυ ѕold тo ғool тнe world
                                            yoυ loѕт yoυr ѕelғ-eѕтeeм along тнe way

spaceByron arched a skeptical brow, crossing his arms as he regarded her. "Yeah, you really seem to have the situation under control," he drawled sarcastically. He wasn't even going to bother commenting on the 'rowdy' statement, because he was pretty sure whatever he said would be exceptionally rude. Rowdy wasn't an adjective he'd use to describe the state of her arms, after all. Nor would he use it to describe the way that the cat attacked her in order to secure its freedom. Conniving and mean, more like.

spaceHe took a step back when the cat approached him, hands flying up as if to pull himself further away from the creature. He braced himself for some kind of of attack, but it never came. Instead, the vicious little thing began rubbing against his pant leg (and getting white hair all over it, he noticed with no small amount of annoyance). And purring! Bryon's lip curled as he took yet another step back, trying to get away from it. But, the cat seemingly didn't notice his distaste, opting to follow him just to continue rubbing against him.
                                            "Make it stop," he said somewhat desperately, glancing back up at Momo with narrowed eyes. She was apparently shocked by the cat's behavior, which wasn't particularly encouraging. "Should I be worried? Is it going to try and climb up my leg to claw my face off?" A slightly hysterical question, maybe, but given the state of Momo's arms and how he'd found her with the cat, he didn't think it was that absurd a thing to worry about.

and yoυ ѕнoυld ĸnow тнaт тнe lιeѕ won'т нιde yoυr ғlawѕ
                                            no ѕenѕe ιn нιdιng all oғ yoυrѕ
                                            yoυ gave υp on yoυr dreaмѕ along тнe way

wнere - Outside the Common Room
                                            wнen - January 2043
                                            wιтн - Momo
                                            - ooc -
                                            blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:28 pm
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Company
    Byron and B2
    Mood
    Baffled

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You are the ocean’s gray waves, destined to seek
                                                            Life beyond the shore just out of reach
                                                            Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time
                                                            The path is yours to climb

If Momo hadn't been as stunned as she currently was she would have thought Byron's question to be funny. Currently though, she just stared at her cat and it's odd actions with wide eyes. "He likes you? I can barely look at him without him freaking out but he just likes you?!" The whole situation seemed pretty unfair to Momo, and the irony of the kitten liking his namesake was not lost on her.

Shaking off her initial shock, her lower lip jutted out in a pout. "You're fine...He doesn't look like he is going to scratch you or anything, he just wants your affection. That's why he is rubbing against your leg." She explained, the small pout didn't leave her face as she tore her gaze from the kitten to look at Byron. "Honestly, it looks like he might even let you pick him up." She knew when she had the chance she was going to send a letter to Gerard and let him know about what had just occurred.

In the white light, a hand reaches through
                                                            A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
                                                            Waking dreams fade away,
                                                            Embrace the brand-new day

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            OOC
                                                            Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MitaKitty

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items