Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
random roleplay peeps? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:21 pm
Starts out on a beautiful beach scenery. Party on the yacht beside the mid-set sun. People laying on mats under umbrellas, laughing and talking to people. *kino and katiana were on the yacht. Dancing together with rein. (Kino h as beautiful long french looking hair, brown with black highlights. Katiana had short black hair with red highlighted bangs. Rein was the brother of the two girls and had dark blue hair. They all had greyish blue eyes except katiana had darker eyes then them. ) [join in plz.. I'm bored.]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:28 pm
artemis sat watchign the ocean concidering joining them in dancing (artemis has jet black hair he is slightly pale also)  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:35 pm
Kino looked around abit then smiled. "Be right back onii-sama." She said as she walked away towards the boy watching the ocean. "Hi. Come join us please." She said with such a nice smile. Katiana watched her sister and smiled. " seems we might make a new friend." Katiana said to rein. " he's kinda cute." Rein said. Katiana laughed. "Just keep dancing, there's more cute boys and girls here somewhere." She said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:44 pm
artemis sighed then smiled a warm smile "id love to join you" as he walked over to dance with them  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:24 pm
Kino smiled cheerfully and started dancing again. * katiana looked at the boy. " so what's your name?" She asked. * rein got drinks for all of them and placed its on a table near them. " have any cute friends or family?" He asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm
"im artemis and sorry but i dont" he danced akwardly with them  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:42 pm
Katiana looked at him. ' so he came by himself... must be lonely like that..' she thought to herself. * kino grabbed his hands. " here dance with me." She said pulling him to her alittle so it wouldn't look awkward. When he was dancing. She blushed slightly. * katiana touched her wrist and looked at rein. " ill be back later. She kept her hand covering her wrist as it started to change color. Then she ran to the cafe. Rein sighed and then sat down as he drank his drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:46 pm
he danced with her smiling and blushing "why would you wanna dance with me and where did she go"  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:54 pm
" well because..." kino blushed more. " your cute... she went to take her medicine.." kino said, alittle unsure about what to say. [ teehee. I made it a mystery.. mind if we put alittl magic am fantasy in this?]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:58 pm
(go right ahead i love that kinda stuff)
"oh" artemis blushed he pale skin tunring bright red  

darbear94

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:10 pm
Katiana came back. Her black hair was alittle shiny since she wet it and her bangs had grown longer. She had a different outfit on now. She was wearing a dress but it didn't cover her belly that had a symbol on it large enough to see. Her hands were tinted alittle, they were color of the symbol. * rein blinked. " job time?" He asked getting up. He snapped his fingers and a different outfit puffed on him. It was a tux but with ripped off sleeves and he wore gloves. His symbol was on his neck. * kino looked down. ' show offs.' She thought in her head. Rein smirked and made a wind push kino more closely to artemis, close enough for their eyes to meet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:14 pm
atremis wanted to ask about the others but he was too lost in kinos eyes  

darbear94

mii jigoku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:25 pm
Jacqueline watched the others talking for a while. Sighing, she went back to her book. She found it hard to concentrate on it while a couple of kids behind her kept on screaming. Her long black hair suddenly flipped and blew in her face. In a sudden frustration, she snapped her book closed and leaned back to enjoy the view.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:26 pm
Kino blushed deeply looking into his. ' isn't this alittle fast... I don't think he knows my name.. and... if he knows what I am..' she thought. Katiana rolled her eyes and snapped. Kinos lips touched artemis's lips. * rein smiled and then looked up. "Here it comes." Four people appeared. One with a scythe, another with a whip. The third had nothing. And the fourth had katana. * katiana smirked. " just because we were on a break doesn't mean devils can show up whenever they like. " katiana said. Rein had a book appear in his and and read it slowly. *  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

darbear94

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:32 pm
artemis kissed her blushing all the while keeping an eye on what was going on he kept one arm around kino while moving his hand toward the hidden blade  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff