Mainly e.r.'s and pediactrics.
Pic-
User Image

Rule's -
Follow gaia TOS and do not cyber..
Time skip if nessacary.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:05 pm
(lets begin)
conner ran down the halls until he came to the er doc "what have we got" he said to the paramedics as they brought in a young boy around age 7. "he was found crushed under five sheets of drywall (beleiv it or not dry wall is pretty heavy.) he most likely has crush syndrom" conner nodded and helped the boy onto a bed and began basic procedure.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:20 pm
Being told the current problem she then ran down the hall. Standing next to the stretcher she opened the childs eyes a bit flashing a little light in them."He's unresponsive.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked up to Conner. Moving alongside the stretcher she then moved to the room they were taking him to. Setting up an I.V. she looked to the side waiting for the doctors orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:37 pm
conner looked at annie and then lifted up the boys shirt to see he had a massive and slowly growing bruise on his chest. "when the boy was under the dry wall for so long his mussles basicly died and are now producing a poison thats killing him. i need a syring a catalyst and a reversal." he said to annie.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:11 pm
Nodding a bit she retrieved the items before holding a tray out for him. He'd be able to grab them at anytime.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:35 pm
conner quickly took the syring andpoked it into the boys chest and drained some of the poison and then injected the reversal and then the catalyst so it would speed up the proccess. after about a minute the bruise recceded and the boy was stable "well thats taken care of. thanks annie" he smiled.

(so wait are they currently partners or lovers)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:12 pm
Standing still her golden brown eyes peered to the young child. Though she couldn't help but admire Conner. He did do very well with the children whether it was working in fast track or just the norms. But either way she had been by his side through most of it. Yet once he smiled and thanked her, she couldn't help but smile feeling her cheeks burn a little."No problem.."Chimmed her soft voice happily as she nodded once to him.

((Hrmmm... >.>'
How about lovers? XP ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:28 pm
conner blushed as well "now chris next time try to avoid the falling drywall alright" he said to the boy as he and annie walked off "so so how are things going for the promotion of head nurse" he said still a bit red.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm
Holding her chart for the kid, she smiled a bit. She couldn't believe it, it only seemed like days ago they just barely met. But it'd been some months, and it just so happened their relationship had developed."Good, I'm all ready for it.. How about you? I bet its been great being the head doctor.."She said softly looking up to him smiling. He looked so cute when he blushed. But she kept it in her mind that they were supposed to remain proffessional at work.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:10 am
conner coughed slightly "yeah well the fact that i do more than one practice now makes me feel like i can help alot more people...and animals since im also a vet" he smiled. the two of them had met when an angry hospital patient went crazy and started throwing used needles at everyone. when his back was turned annie grabbed his shoulders and threw him back into the bed while conner slipped the restraints on. it was also that moment that conner knew never to get annie pissed off since she was so strong.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:19 pm
Nodding a bit, she then looked up to him for a moment. In truth she was amazed by how sweet and generous he was. Usually doctors were either pigheaded and greedy, or cold and fake. Sighing gently she then noticed she was staring and looked away blushing from embarassment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 pm
(time skip to after work.)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:38 pm
Running forward out of the hospital she waved a bit to her friends. Though stopping once she was out she stood patiently waiting for him. Looking up to the sky she hummed a bit. Tonight was supposed to be a date night once they got off. Feeling her cheeks burn she couldn't help but feel excited about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:00 pm
Conner walked out of the hospital and looked at Annie smiling "hey you, ready for tonight?" he smiled taking her hand.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:10 pm
Looking up she then nodded a bit before smiling. Lacing her fingers with his gently she moved to his side."Yep.."Chimmed her voice happily before she smiled up to him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff