Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:31 pm
The war between demons and angels seemed as if it would never end. That is until the day a human girl got involved...........
all you need to do to join is to have a character and promise to follow the rules.
Rules: 1. your character must be listed as demon or angel
2. no smexies!
3. no intense blood and gore
4. no, you cant be the ruler of all demons/angels
5. follow gaia rules.
6. have fun!
Now here's how to introduce characters...
Name:
Personality:
Pic or description:

Name: Ariel Rosewood
Species: Human
Personality: Timid, kind, distracted, but has a dark side
Pic:
User Image

remember, don't be afraid to mix it up! have fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:40 pm
Ariel was running. She didn't know why, but she was running. Until she saw something she shouldn't have been able to see....  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:44 pm
Name- Derik
Gender- Male
Species- Demon
Personality- Short-temperd, dark, mysterious, a great fighter, tuff, harsh, cruel, and hate humans
Age- 16
Pic-
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 pm
Derik was taking an evening stroll when he saw her. A human. What was she doing here? He went over to her, trying to stay calm. He sneeked up behind her and said, Excuse me, but what is a young lady like you doing here in a place like this? He asked politly but you could sense a hint of darkness in his voice.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:20 pm
Ariel stared into Derik's eyes. Since Ariel was human, she shouldn't have been able to see him, but she still saw him. "Umm... Sorry. Sorry I was staring I mean. It's just...."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:25 pm
Derik stared down at her. Peculiar how you can see me.. He said calmly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:41 pm
Ariel just stared in terror. She wanted to say something but her throat was frozen. She wanted to run but her legs wouldn't move. Her dark side was trying to suface itself. She knew something was wrong.... He wasn't human...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:01 pm
Name- Legna
Age- 15
Species- Angel
Personality- Kind, Caring, Fun, Sweet, Friendly, can be tuff, strong hearted, funny, shy, and outgoing
Gender- Female
Pic-
User Image  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 pm
Grinning, Derik said, Scared? He then bent down by her ear and whispered, You should be..
Derik! Yelled a voice behind him. Derik spun around to see Legna stridding towards him. Her beauty striking by the moonlight.
What? Derik asked harshly.
When Legna was right in front of Derik, she said, You can't just go off killing humans! It would look suspicious. She snapped.
Derik groaned in annoyance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:22 pm
Name: Violeta
Species: Demon
Personality: Kind, Brave, Introvert, Tough
Other: Hates the ongoing war and just wants it to end, Neutral in terms of takin sides.
Pic:
User Image  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 pm
In Legna's presence, Ariel's darkness was subdued. She stared on in awe. "W-who are you??" her voice sounded terriried. "You guys aren't even human, are you? What's going on here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm
Legna smiled kindly at Ariel. Pardon my mannors, my name is Legna and this is my brother Derik. She said cheerfully. And no we are not humans. I'm an angel and he is a demon.
Derik flintched. What did you tell her that last part for? He asked angerly.
Well, I thought she had the right to know. Legna snapped.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:24 pm
Ariel was about to faint. "B-but, I thought humans can't see angels and demons, a-and isn't there supposed to be a war between them, at least thats what my grandfather told me, and..." Ariel had to stop and catch her breath. If anyone could ask questions forever, it was Ariel. And that's when Violeta showed up....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:43 pm
Legna stared at Ariel wide eyed. Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down. We don't want you to go on a mental break down now would we? She said with a little giggle.
Derik rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. Averting his eyes from them.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm
Violeta watched them, not seen from the shadows, she couldn't believe it. This human was able to see not just demons, but angels too. "Maybe she's the one who can finally end this stupid war.... maybe..." She whispered to herself. She watched them closer, hopeing to learn more.......  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff