Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

Ominelle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:05 am
Yoshimi Sohma
Ominelle
Yoshimi Sohma
Ominelle
Yoshimi Sohma

blackrosedarkness

S C A R Y G I R L I E

-Holds determined fist in the air.-
When theres a will, theres a way!!
Or um.. Something like that.. sweatdrop
-Clears throat awkwardly.-
So allow Operation Revive to commence. >;D

YES! Where were we? >u<

Um... Legna and that one dude are in a cave, peoples are talking.... Um... Forgot what my other character was doing.... Uh... Um... Well.... Yeah. Pretty much sums it up.

Yeah, Farren and Legna ran off to a cave in Scotland, and Ameri was going to have a party, I think? XD

Sounds about right to me.

Yup. I have no idea how to start this off again. Wait a sec. I'll just get the old posts back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 am
Ominelle
Waves of relief washed over Farren, but he wasn't sure why. He was starting to get annoyed at his heart. It kept doing little backflips every time he saw Legna. He looked into her eyes, "So, what do you think this whole "love" thing is then?"

Yoshimi Sohma
Legna looked at him then her cheeks flushed a bit. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:16 am
Ominelle
Ominelle
Waves of relief washed over Farren, but he wasn't sure why. He was starting to get annoyed at his heart. It kept doing little backflips every time he saw Legna. He looked into her eyes, "So, what do you think this whole "love" thing is then?"

Yoshimi Sohma
Legna looked at him then her cheeks flushed a bit. "What do you mean?" She asked.

O_O Oh my gosh. It has been so long....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 am
Yoshimi Sohma
Ominelle
Ominelle

Yoshimi Sohma

I know, right? O.o  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 am
Ominelle
Yoshimi Sohma
Ominelle
Ominelle

Yoshimi Sohma

I know, right? O.o

Well, I guess we might as well start. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:37 am
Yoshimi Sohma

OOC: Yup!

Farren sighed, "Never mind," he laughed to himself, "Sorry, I didn't really know what I was saying." He leaned back against the wall of the cave and closed his eyes. He was tired, and understandably so. He had flown across oceans on a dragon to get here. "Hey, Legna... What do you think they're up to right now? The others, I mean. I wonder if they miss us." He grinned.  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:43 am
Legna looked at Farren for a second then leaned against the cave wall. She was also tired. A lot of things had happened today. "I do not know... But I hope they are alright." She said then looked up at the cave's ceiling. She saw a bit of water dripping down from it. It must be raining.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 am
"Rain, huh?" Farren followed Legna's gaze to the roof of the cave. "Don't worry. That's normal for Scotland." He smiled. "I'm sure they're fine. We'll meet up with them again them soon. But it was important we got you out of there. At least for now." He stated.

Iliad awoke slowly, feeling the steady drip of rain water falling against the base of her skull. It would take a while to get used to this human form. She listened to the two of them talking for a while, before deciding to add to their conversation, "Your betrothed... Tyler, he is the Rathōlsieau. You as the Lythílliās should not mix with him. No good will come of it."

OOC: I'm just going to make up a language for the dragons okay?  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:55 pm
Legna smiled. "Thank you, Farren." She said happily. She was so thankful for him being here with her. She then looked at Illiad. "What does Rathōlsieau and Lythílliās mean?" Legna asked. She didn't understand dragon language.

(Okie Dokie. That's fine with me. I just need to know what they mean... >w<)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:47 am
"The language of my kind is an old one. Far older than any of you can imagine. In your tongue, Rathōlsieau would mean "one that betrays others" or "one with rotten intentions". We all have a name such as this. Our plight was foretold long before humans became, when dragons and other such creatures ruled earth. You, dear friend are the "Lythílliās"- "one who heals, mends and nurtures"." Iliad nodded along with her words, making various gestures to make sure Legna understood, even with her thick Dragon accent.  

Ominelle

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:06 pm
Watching happily as Prothero setted up the party she hummed kicking her legs sitting in a tree. Her ruby red eyes watched his every move. She glanced around wondering where everyone was. It seemed like everyone had vanished off the face of the earth."Prothero..? Am I the only one who feels alone..?" She said quietly her voice extra soft as she looked to him. Watching the dragon shake his head answering her question. Weird.. He felt just as alone as she did. Where did everyone go..? Were they doing something alone? Or was it she just ventured out to far and they were back in camp. Whatever it was she didn't know. But she still had her party set up and then as well as her dance floor.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:46 pm
Name: Renosana
Species: Vampire Angel
Personality: harsh, but has a soft side. Very sarcastic. Hint: cross her and you die.
Other: Renosana was Angelic royalty before a vampire made it to heaven and bit her. Then she fell, and now she fights against the filth that walks the dirt.
Pic: User Image  

Ouranos1234

Aged Codger

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100

Ouranos1234

Aged Codger

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:49 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Watching happily as Prothero setted up the party she hummed kicking her legs sitting in a tree. Her ruby red eyes watched his every move. She glanced around wondering where everyone was. It seemed like everyone had vanished off the face of the earth."Prothero..? Am I the only one who feels alone..?" She said quietly her voice extra soft as she looked to him. Watching the dragon shake his head answering her question. Weird.. He felt just as alone as she did. Where did everyone go..? Were they doing something alone? Or was it she just ventured out to far and they were back in camp. Whatever it was she didn't know. But she still had her party set up and then as well as her dance floor.

Renosana leaned down next to the girl and spoke lightly in her ear. "I don't know where anyone is either."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff